Model

Faith EnFire

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US

sunday nudge

Aug 14 11 05:51 am Link

Photographer

Tim Little Photography

Wilmington, Delaware, US

Sunday evenings always make me feel a little sad. We have to go back to the grindstone tomorrow.

Aug 14 11 03:27 pm Link

Photographer

Chris Rifkin

Tampa, Florida, US

Retro Studios wrote:
TV is pyschololgicall mind poison, for some it does more damage then we can imagine until we study what TV does.

Faith EnFire wrote:
sad

This is very true..
As are social networking sites,any mass media outlet

Aug 14 11 03:53 pm Link

Model

Faith EnFire

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US

Chris Rifkin wrote:

Retro Studios wrote:
TV is pyschololgicall mind poison, for some it does more damage then we can imagine until we study what TV does.

This is very true..
As are social networking sites,any mass media outlet

statements like that should have imho attached to them, or at the least imo. imho tongue

Aug 14 11 05:19 pm Link

Model

Faith EnFire

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US

Tim Little Photography wrote:
Sunday evenings always make me feel a little sad. We have to go back to the grindstone tomorrow.

totally, especially after spending all afternoon working on food photography-first time, only to have a strobist imply i need to learn about lighting. (or at least that's how my defensive brain took it. tongue )

I actually came in to share...maybe happy food pictures will make getting up for the grind a little easier

a cookie for all
https://farm7.static.flickr.com/6067/6043704702_24ac9dd1a4_m.jpg
cookie by Moyer566, on Flickr

Aug 14 11 05:22 pm Link

Photographer

Tim Little Photography

Wilmington, Delaware, US

Faith EnFire wrote:

totally, especially after spending all afternoon working on food photography-first time, only to have a strobist imply i need to learn about lighting. (or at least that's how my defensive brain took it. tongue )

I actually came in to share...maybe happy food pictures will make getting up for the grind a little easier

a cookie for all
https://farm7.static.flickr.com/6067/6043704702_24ac9dd1a4_m.jpg
cookie by Moyer566, on Flickr

What a beautiful cookie! Thank you Faith! Take two hugs out of petty cash!

Aug 14 11 06:46 pm Link

Model

Faith EnFire

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US

happy monday smile

Aug 15 11 05:00 am Link

Photographer

E P O N A

Copiague, New York, US

Hey everyone. Sorry I've been away.

Aug 15 11 05:06 am Link

Model

Faith EnFire

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US

E P O N A wrote:

Aug 15 11 05:30 am Link

Photographer

E P O N A

Copiague, New York, US

Faith EnFire wrote:

that's good smile ^^^cookie? smile

Mmm.I love cookies.

Aug 15 11 05:32 am Link

Photographer

Tim Little Photography

Wilmington, Delaware, US

Good morning everyone!

Aug 15 11 06:39 am Link

Photographer

Star Child

Nashville, Tennessee, US

E P O N A wrote:

Aug 15 11 06:53 am Link

Photographer

Star Child

Nashville, Tennessee, US

Morning everybody

Since I'm enjoying automobile failure again..
http://kayelless.wordpress.com/2011/08/ … ding-hood/

Today is special day. I have the day off from work and am spending it with one of my favoritest model friends http://kayelless.net/blog/2011/02/12/blue-movie/ 18+

Had a good therapy session Friday morning.

Aug 15 11 06:58 am Link

Photographer

Star Child

Nashville, Tennessee, US

https://coffeeterritory.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/coffee-fresh.jpg

Aug 15 11 07:14 am Link

Model

Faith EnFire

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US

smile
its cute. looks like a cool version of a cruiser

Aug 15 11 07:20 am Link

Photographer

Tim Little Photography

Wilmington, Delaware, US

E P O N A wrote:

Aug 15 11 10:28 am Link

Photographer

Tim Little Photography

Wilmington, Delaware, US

Good morning everyone! I have a hard day in front of me. Since losing access to my car I can't make it to PTSD therapy and I'm slipping backwards. Your kind thoughts are appreciated!

Aug 16 11 03:50 am Link

Model

Faith EnFire

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US

Good morning everyone! I have a hard day in front of me. Since losing access to my car I can't make it to PTSD therapy and I'm slipping backwards. Your kind thoughts are appreciated!

Here is an obvious question...Would your therapist be willing to do a phone session.?

morning
hugs for the tough day ahead of you

Aug 16 11 04:10 am Link

Photographer

Tim Little Photography

Wilmington, Delaware, US

Good question, I'll call and find out. Thanks!

Aug 16 11 05:10 am Link

Model

Faith EnFire

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US

Good question, I'll call and find out. Thanks!

I felt dumb asking but glad I did smile
Some doctors I've been seeing used to do that. never did it cause never wanted to admit I needed help but....can't hurt

Aug 16 11 05:37 am Link

Photographer

E P O N A

Copiague, New York, US

Welcome home my sweet wonderful friend. Yea, can take a couple of weeks for meds to build up enough to kick in. As you continue on with them they will work even better. I am soooooooo happy you are getting the relief you need to be the wonderful person you are. Stay in touch girl!

Love ya,

Tim

I didn't mean to stay away for so long. I've just been so busy and just craziness. lol

Aug 16 11 05:38 am Link

Photographer

Star Child

Nashville, Tennessee, US

So yesterday was quite disappointing. It was kind of like getting a bright red balloon only to have the helium leak out much too fast leaving one with just a small, discolored balloon lightly dragging behind.  There are still positives to take from the day, so I'll look for comfort in focusing on them.  As it stands I'm having to fight through a new low.

Be well, everybody

Aug 16 11 06:16 am Link

Model

Faith EnFire

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US

sounds like its a rough day all the way around smile

Aug 16 11 06:44 am Link

Photographer

Tim Little Photography

Wilmington, Delaware, US

Faith EnFire wrote:

Here is an obvious question...Would your therapist be willing to do a phone session.?

morning

The answer is no, he says he needs to be able to see me to make an informed evaluation of me. See if i'm anxious or depressed. The note how you dress and if you are groomed and clean. I guess there is more to it than I thought.

Aug 16 11 06:51 am Link

Photographer

Peter Schroeder

New York, New York, US

sometimes the best way to help ourselves is to help others, these folks help us do both

To Write Love On Her Arms
http://www.twloha.com/

Aug 16 11 06:56 am Link

Photographer

Tim Little Photography

Wilmington, Delaware, US

Has anyone ever tried working with some of the therapist that work online? you do a session over the computer with a web cam so you can see each other. I need a thousand dollars to get my car out of parking ticket hell and it might as well be a million. But I've missed two sessions in two weeks and I'm starting to fall back. I had my first flashback in over a month last night and it scared me to death. The smells, the texture of the clothes, the tastes of water or whatever is so real I become convinced that the flashback is my new reality. I'm not a guy in Delaware having a dream, I'm a boy in a burn ward with a 106 fever having pig skin violently ripped of my third degree burns. I cant go back to that, I wont go back to that and I dont know what to do. Sorry to be a downer tonight. Usually I'm able to offer a kind ear to good people with issues every night. I'm sorry I don't have it together tonight but this is the one place where I can say that and not be laughed at.

I love y'all, ya know.

Aug 16 11 05:22 pm Link

Photographer

KGSF

Santa Fe, New Mexico, US

I love y'all, ya know.

We love you too Tim. Hang in there. The one thing that you and I and everyone can count on is that nothing ever stays the same forever.

As to your phone/online therapy question, I have no idea if you have the option of working with a different therapist, (or if that is even a good idea in your case).

My therapist, once having established a relationship, does indeed take crisis calls over the phone. The first ten minutes are at no charge, after ten minutes it's his regular rate in ten minute segments (I think). Each of his clients are allowed one free under ten minute call per week (I think). So far I have not used this.

Be that as it may, you are in my thoughts my friend. It WILL get better.

Hugs, man.

smile

Aug 16 11 07:19 pm Link

Photographer

Tim Little Photography

Wilmington, Delaware, US

KGSF wrote:

We love you too Tim. Hang in there. The one thing that you and I and everyone can count on is that nothing ever stays the same forever.

As to your phone/online therapy question, I have no idea if you have the option of working with a different therapist, (or if that is even a good idea in your case).

My therapist, once having established a relationship, does indeed take crisis calls over the phone. The first ten minutes are at no charge, after ten minutes it's his regular rate in ten minute segments (I think). Each of his clients are allowed one free under ten minute call per week (I think). So far I have not used this.

Be that as it may, you are in my thoughts my friend. It WILL get better.

Hugs, man.

smile

Thank you my friend! Your advice is spot on. I would never get insurance to cover it anyway. I'll make other plans. Thanks for being here for me. I appreciate you very much!

Tim

Aug 16 11 07:30 pm Link

Photographer

Star Child

Nashville, Tennessee, US

Please to be passing the coffee. Mornin' all.

Results http://kayelless.net/blog/2011/08/16/si … tter-wara/ 18+

Aug 17 11 04:30 am Link

Model

Faith EnFire

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US

a little late stopping in today, but morning smile

Aug 17 11 05:25 am Link

Photographer

Enfire Photography

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US

morning all. can you believe it is thursday already?

Aug 18 11 04:26 am Link

Photographer

Star Child

Nashville, Tennessee, US

more coffee, please

Aug 18 11 08:02 am Link

Model

Kelsey-L

Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Morning everyone. It's been a while.

Thought I'd pop in.

Not feeling fantastic... so I decided to remove myself from the electronic world for a while.

It's not helping, but it's not making things worse.

So hello everyone.. and I am out again. I might stop back..

Aug 18 11 08:40 am Link

Photographer

Enfire Photography

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US

hey you guys  smile

Aug 18 11 10:34 am Link

Photographer

Scottsworld71

Mount Vernon, Ohio, US

my morning started out with my trainer working me until I vomitted, when I came out of the bathroom, he looked at me and yelled "GET THE FUCK BACK IN HERE AND FINISH YOUR KNEE-TO-ELBOW!! NO SYMPATHY FROM ME!!" that man is a beast lol I wouldnt train with anyone else, gotta get the fat off before I drop dead

Aug 18 11 10:38 am Link

Photographer

Enfire Photography

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US

Scottsworld71 wrote:
my morning started out with my trainer working me until I vomitted, when I came out of the bathroom, he looked at me and yelled "GET THE FUCK BACK IN HERE AND FINISH YOUR KNEE-TO-ELBOW!! NO SYMPATHY FROM ME!!" that man is a beast lol I wouldnt train with anyone else, gotta get the fat off before I drop dead

last time I had someone training me i warned him that I'd just complain, but I'd do it. he said that was fine-he'd just keep pushing me until I couldn't talk back tongue

Aug 18 11 11:09 am Link

Photographer

Chris Rifkin

Tampa, Florida, US

Faith EnFire wrote:

morning

All my therapy sessions are over the phone

Aug 18 11 11:12 am Link

Photographer

Enfire Photography

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US

morning all. happy friday

Aug 19 11 04:06 am Link

Photographer

Tim Little Photography

Wilmington, Delaware, US

Good afternoon my wonderful friends. I've been away a day or two. I'm in a depressed state where I don't have the energy to type. I'm getting to the other side of it so I wanted stop by, tell you all I love you and hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Love
Tim

Aug 19 11 11:44 am Link

Photographer

SPS_Photography

Lakewood, California, US

Good morning everyone. I'm new to this particular thread, but as of today, I'm really glad it was started. Also, I'm glad to see Tim on here because he has been a support through couple of deaths in my life in 2011.

I'm in a real state of depression that has grown immensely this week. I've gotten two speeding tickets in 3 days and I don't see myself slowing down. I've read into "speed addiction" and there are doctors that say it's a legitimate issue. I've acknowledged within myself that I have a problem as well as to the CHP that pulled me over this morning. However, I'm too ashamed and embarrassed to tell anyone else. I feel like I'll be told it's not a real addiction and nobody will be willing to help. It's putting me in major financial trouble (which has been bad already), and is making my depression worse. I feel like I have nothing to live for other than to pay off debt for the rest of my life and that it'd be easier to just end my life. But I can't bring myself to it. If I died on the freeway speeding, I feel that would be my best option or way out

Does anyone hear me out there?

Aug 20 11 08:05 am Link