Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > Suicide and Violence Help Thread

Model

Phane

Rockville, Maryland, US

Jules NYC wrote:

This is my friend.

He technically died TWO times.

I met him at a bar, as a waitress of all things, back from a boating trip... by myself, alone on a chair with my feet up on another...

Not giving a shit...

and he is still a dear friend.

Would give the shirt off his back for someone else...

Went to jail for 6 + months because he defended a woman.
Her boyfriend was abusing her.

Knocked him out.

I don't want anyone to serve time, but damn, what valour.

https://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c61/jbilotta/TeddyM-1.gif

Wow thats inspiring

Jul 13 11 10:02 am Link

Model

Phane

Rockville, Maryland, US

E P O N A wrote:

I really did lol.

smile I hope your feeling better today

Jul 13 11 10:03 am Link

Photographer

E P O N A

Copiague, New York, US

Phane wrote:

smile I hope your feeling better today

A tad bit better than yesterday smile

Jul 13 11 10:43 am Link

Model

Phane

Rockville, Maryland, US

E P O N A wrote:

A tad bit better than yesterday smile

How do you feel about chocolat chip cookies?

Jul 13 11 11:15 am Link

Model

Faith EnFire

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US

I had a horrible morning but glad to be amoung friends now

Jul 14 11 04:02 am Link

Photographer

Patrick Walberg

San Juan Bautista, California, US

Faith EnFire wrote:
I had a horrible morning but glad to be amoung friends now

Good morning!  I'm about to go to sleep myself.  I'm such a night owl!
Hope the rest of the day is better for you!

Jul 14 11 04:15 am Link

Model

Faith EnFire

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US

Patrick Walberg wrote:

Good morning!  I'm about to go to sleep myself.  I'm such a night owl!
Hope the rest of the day is better for you!

I rather have a feeling things are going to get worse before it gets better. but it will get better

Jul 14 11 04:25 am Link

Photographer

E P O N A

Copiague, New York, US

Faith EnFire wrote:

I rather have a feeling things are going to get worse before it gets better. but it will get better

((((Hugs))))

Jul 14 11 04:29 am Link

Model

Faith EnFire

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US

E P O N A wrote:

((((Hugs))))

thanks really need them today.
Let the record show that I'm ok mentally, its just a situation at home that's out of hand

Jul 14 11 05:00 am Link

Photographer

E P O N A

Copiague, New York, US

Faith EnFire wrote:

Let the record show that I'm ok mentally, its just a situation at home that's out of hand

Is there anything I or anyone else can do to help at all?

Jul 14 11 05:07 am Link

Model

Faith EnFire

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US

E P O N A wrote:

Is there anything I or anyone else can do to help at all?

no you gave me a hug. that's what I need. The rest of it I'll need to sort out on my own

Jul 14 11 05:10 am Link

Photographer

E P O N A

Copiague, New York, US

Faith EnFire wrote:

no you gave me a hug. that's what I need. The rest of it I'll need to sort out on my own

Here's another (((hug)))

Jul 14 11 05:16 am Link

Model

Faith EnFire

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US

E P O N A wrote:
Here's another (((hug)))

now stop that you are going to make me cry tongue

Jul 14 11 06:02 am Link

Photographer

Star Child

Nashville, Tennessee, US

E P O N A wrote:

Here's another (((hug)))

and another *huggs*

Jul 14 11 07:57 am Link

Model

Phane

Rockville, Maryland, US

Faith EnFire wrote:

hey would it be ok if I was their to have you join me on the roof and we could chill?

Jul 14 11 08:40 am Link

Model

Phane

Rockville, Maryland, US

Faith EnFire wrote:

And another french hug

Jul 14 11 08:41 am Link

Photographer

Tim Little Photography

Wilmington, Delaware, US

Hey y'all. Sorry I was gone yesterday, my internet service was cutoff. I'm back now and its wonderful to be among family. I'll be at therapy sessions today if anyone needs help or encouragment or anything I have to give just let me know. I love y'all!

Tim

Jul 14 11 09:20 am Link

Photographer

Star Child

Nashville, Tennessee, US

Tim Little Photography wrote:
Hey y'all. Sorry I was gone yesterday, my internet service was cutoff. I'm back now and its wonderful to be among family. I'll be at therapy sessions today if anyone needs help or encouragment or anything I have to give just let me know. I love y'all!

Tim

Way cool. I love what you're doing.

Jul 14 11 09:49 am Link

Model

Faith EnFire

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US

Phane wrote:

hey would it be ok if I was their to have you join me on the roof and we could chill?

I hear a good stiff drink. but a roof, a stiff drink, and a friend on a roof with a sky full of stars sounds awesome

thanks for the hugs you all

The toughest part of the day is still to come, but it's going to be like ripping off a bandaid. sucks to do it, but good in the end.

also going to check out cars today. there is a push pull drag sale by my house. maybe get a decent car with a good warranty and a good set of tires

Jul 14 11 10:37 am Link

Model

Phane

Rockville, Maryland, US

Faith EnFire wrote:

I hear a good stiff drink. but a roof, a stiff drink, and a friend on a roof with a sky full of stars sounds awesome

thanks for the hugs you all

The toughest part of the day is still to come, but it's going to be like ripping off a bandaid. sucks to do it, but good in the end.

also going to check out cars today. there is a push pull drag sale by my house. maybe get a decent car with a good warranty and a good set of tires

You drink and all just eat my vegan cookies.
And  all give you a hug and just listen.
I may just be goofy and dance for the hell of it with my cookie in my mouth just to see you smile wink

Jul 14 11 12:41 pm Link

Photographer

Tim Little Photography

Wilmington, Delaware, US

Star Child wrote:

Way cool. I love what you're doing.

Thank you my friend. I had to comment on one of your port pictures, it just blows me away!

Jul 14 11 01:12 pm Link

Photographer

Tim Little Photography

Wilmington, Delaware, US

Hey y'all. I'm back from therapy, it was a good session. Anyway, I'll be hovering around here for a couple of hours if anyone wants to talk or needs anything. If you need me to find local resources in your area I am the king of Google!!!

Jul 14 11 01:14 pm Link

Model

Phane

Rockville, Maryland, US

Hey y'all. I'm back from therapy, it was a good session. Anyway, I'll be hovering around here for a couple of hours if anyone wants to talk or needs anything. If you need me to find local resources in your area I am the king of Google!!!

its why you rock

Jul 14 11 01:16 pm Link

Photographer

Tim Little Photography

Wilmington, Delaware, US

Phane wrote:
its why you rock

How do you no love a sweetheart like this!!! I got to get it together and get down your way for a shoot, you aint that far from Delaware!! Have a great day sweetie!

Jul 14 11 01:37 pm Link

Model

Faith EnFire

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US

thanks all for the hugs and comraderie. I did one of the hardest things today. I broke up with my bf of six years nearly. When things were good they were good, but the good was getting farther and farther apart.
It was a very unhealthy relationship for me and I can only hope that this is the "bottom" he needs to get help
His family was very supportive of my decision and a friend is coming by with a big burly friend to help me feel safe now. Honestly, i'm scared out of my mind but I know it was the right decision and its for the best. but now its hard because he is out on the streets with no place to go and despite all the bad and hurt I still love him. I had to take care of me first and this relationship was putting me in a bad place mentally.

Jul 14 11 03:52 pm Link

Photographer

Tim Little Photography

Wilmington, Delaware, US

Faith, I can't imagine how hard this time must be for you but you know it has to be this way. You cannot assume responsibility for him, you can only take care of yourself. What good comes from him dragging you down with him? No one changes until they hit bottom, maybe this is his bottom.

I'm so glad you have people with you. Turn to your friends and family big time. You know we are here for you for talk as well. Please let me know if there is anything I can do. I'm gonna PM you my phone # just in case you need it.

Love and nothing but to my beautiful friend Faith!
Tim

Jul 14 11 06:09 pm Link

Model

Phane

Rockville, Maryland, US

http://new.music.yahoo.com/videos/stations/charts/

Ok as cheesy as this is This song made me tear up

Jul 14 11 06:22 pm Link

Model

Phane

Rockville, Maryland, US

Faith EnFire wrote:
thanks all for the hugs and comraderie. I did one of the hardest things today. I broke up with my bf of six years nearly. When things were good they were good, but the good was getting farther and farther apart.
It was a very unhealthy relationship for me and I can only hope that this is the "bottom" he needs to get help
His family was very supportive of my decision and a friend is coming by with a big burly friend to help me feel safe now. Honestly, i'm scared out of my mind but I know it was the right decision and its for the best. but now its hard because he is out on the streets with no place to go and despite all the bad and hurt I still love him. I had to take care of me first and this relationship was putting me in a bad place mentally.

Am so sorry I wish I was their to help you threw it
do you think hes family could possibly help him so hes not on the streets?
I feel your pain so much I think the fact you can write and be comprehensible while feeling this sad is amazing I am here

Jul 14 11 06:25 pm Link

Photographer

Tim Little Photography

Wilmington, Delaware, US

Phane wrote:
http://new.music.yahoo.com/videos/stations/charts/

Ok as cheesy as this is This song made me tear up

This is why you rock!

Jul 14 11 10:03 pm Link

Photographer

A S Photography

Newark, Delaware, US

Faith EnFire wrote:

*hugs*

Jul 14 11 11:37 pm Link

Model

Faith EnFire

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US

morning
I'm ok. stayed with friends last night. Bf(ex) has a plan I think. says he does. but he was never good at follow thru.
it hurts. my mind is going to all the good stuff now. and glossing over the bad

but I think time and distance will give me perspective. I've got plans to keep busy this weekend and maybe stay the night elsewhere. The thing I miss the most is how he held me. That's the part that hurts the most

Jul 15 11 04:16 am Link

Photographer

Tim Little Photography

Wilmington, Delaware, US

I can't imagine your hurt. I remember when my love came apart it was devestating but it was a one day at a time thing. You know we are here for you!

Tim

Jul 15 11 04:39 am Link

Model

Faith EnFire

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US

I can't imagine your hurt. I remember when my love came apart it was devestating but it was a one day at a time thing. You know we are here for you!

Tim

yup
I can't do one day at a time...right now it's one breath. going to try to keep busy for awhile

Jul 15 11 04:41 am Link

Photographer

E P O N A

Copiague, New York, US

Faith EnFire wrote:

I've been there. It's hard, for sure, but I know you will make it through this.
Always when I've done something hard "for the better", it was always so healing and helpful.

Jul 15 11 06:05 am Link

Photographer

E P O N A

Copiague, New York, US

Faith EnFire wrote:

yup
I can't do one day at a time...right now it's one breath. going to try to keep busy for awhile

If you need to chat, I iz here.

So is Rosie, Elliot, Olivia and Tyler. big_smile

Jul 15 11 06:06 am Link

Model

Faith EnFire

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US

E P O N A wrote:

If you need to chat, I iz here.

So is Rosie, Elliot, Olivia and Tyler. big_smile

lol
I'm considering getting a dog. one who barks this time (we had to teach gus how to bark-bf(ex) had to do it. He didn't want to for me since I was the Authority. Thought I'd yell at him.
I don't know if this break up will take. I need to give it a while and let it settle in

Jul 15 11 06:09 am Link

Photographer

E P O N A

Copiague, New York, US

Faith EnFire wrote:

lol
I'm considering getting a dog. one who barks this time (we had to teach gus how to bark-bf(ex) had to do it. He didn't want to for me since I was the Authority. Thought I'd yell at him.
I don't know if this break up will take. I need to give it a while and let it settle in

Awww. Doggie. John wants a doggie :x
It's a good idea to let this sink in and settle.

Jul 15 11 07:29 am Link

Photographer

E P O N A

Copiague, New York, US

I had a pretty good day yesterday, mental-wise....

1. I won Deviant Of The Day on Deviant Art, with over 700 favs and more messages than I can count that I need to respond to.

2. I shot with a model form Ikon. She was awesome and we got great stuff.

3. My model John and I went out to a fabulous dinner and we had the most amazing chanti.

4. I came home to find I am a GateKeeper!!!!! (totally made my day)

Jul 15 11 07:30 am Link

Model

Faith EnFire

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US

yay. win and more win smile

Jul 15 11 09:08 am Link

Photographer

Tim Little Photography

Wilmington, Delaware, US

E P O N A wrote:
I had a pretty good day yesterday, mental-wise....

1. I won Deviant Of The Day on Deviant Art, with over 700 favs and more messages than I can count that I need to respond to.

2. I shot with a model form Ikon. She was awesome and we got great stuff.

3. My model John and I went out to a fabulous dinner and we had the most amazing chanti.

4. I came home to find I am a GateKeeper!!!!! (totally made my day)

This makes me happy!!

Jul 15 11 10:40 am Link