Nashville, Tennessee, US

Faith EnFire wrote:

just go for the ride. and try not to overthink it smile

See now that's why I'm in trouble tongue

Oct 13 11 08:41 am Link

Photographer

Star Child

Nashville, Tennessee, US

I have to restrain myself because I'm still annoyed by people who take the stance that people struggling with issues of depression are just wallowing in self pity.  Gotta remind myself that these are people who need to be educated.

Oct 13 11 08:43 am Link

Photographer

Tim Little Photography

Wilmington, Delaware, US

I'm checking in to say hi. I've been too depressed to get out of bed for the past few days. I filed for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy last week and I'm feeling pretty low.

Oct 13 11 02:57 pm Link

Photographer

Star Child

Nashville, Tennessee, US

Tim Little Photography wrote:
I'm checking in to say hi. I've been too depressed to get out of bed for the past few days. I filed for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy last week and I'm feeling pretty low.

today the storm rages high, but time comes the rain subsides and you will still be standing in victory

Oct 13 11 09:38 pm Link

Photographer

Tim Little Photography

Wilmington, Delaware, US

Star Child wrote:

today the storm rages high, but time comes the rain subsides and you will still be standing in victory

Thanks Star!

Oct 13 11 11:34 pm Link

Model

Faith EnFire

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US

and tim, don't worry about it. I know it sucks and it may feel like a defeat on self reliance, but many people are doing it. My workplace has lots of people file bk that never thought they'd be there. It's just the economical climate and not really a reflection on you. It'll be ok and it does get better

hug

Oct 14 11 04:44 am Link

Photographer

Tim Little Photography

Wilmington, Delaware, US

Faith EnFire wrote:
and tim, don't worry about it. I know it sucks and it may feel like a defeat on self reliance, but many people are doing it. My workplace has lots of people file bk that never thought they'd be there. It's just the economical climate and not really a reflection on you. It'll be ok and it does get better

hug

Thank you Faith!

Oct 14 11 06:22 am Link

Model

Faith EnFire

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US

https://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/funny-pictures-sad-cat-blackandwhite.jpg
argh letting forums get to me.
If I see something that is trying to be informative and I've found in my experience to be untrue why wouldn't i say something?

forums are seriously getting to me today. I'm helpful too and I am not a mean person. fu

Oct 14 11 08:08 am Link

Model

Faith EnFire

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US

really really frustrated at work. really really. stuck with how much I know and it's not enough.

Oct 14 11 08:58 am Link

Photographer

Tim Little Photography

Wilmington, Delaware, US

Faith EnFire wrote:
really really frustrated at work. really really. stuck with how much I know and it's not enough.

A mental hug and neck rub are being sent to you telepathically!

Oct 14 11 10:25 am Link

Photographer

Chris Rifkin

Tampa, Florida, US

Star Child wrote:
I have to restrain myself because I'm still annoyed by people who take the stance that people struggling with issues of depression are just wallowing in self pity.  Gotta remind myself that these are people who need to be educated.

I cut those people out of my own life...especially when they tell me that all I need to do is get on meds and just settle like everyone else
again...pills can't cure lonliness

Oct 14 11 10:32 am Link

Photographer

Chris Rifkin

Tampa, Florida, US

been there...done that...might have to again(because of my ex)
no biggie...sucks..but your credit will actually improve

Oct 14 11 10:33 am Link

Model

Faith EnFire

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US

A mental hug and neck rub are being sent to you telepathically!

smile thank you

Oct 14 11 11:50 am Link

Photographer

Star Child

Nashville, Tennessee, US

step by step - forward. you can (are doing) do it.

Oct 15 11 09:39 am Link

Photographer

Star Child

Nashville, Tennessee, US

Wait. What? Monday? Already? *coffee*

Oct 17 11 06:39 am Link

Model

Faith EnFire

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US

Star Child wrote:
Wait. What? Monday? Already? *coffee*

*whine* there is not enough coffee in the world for this monday

Oct 17 11 07:08 am Link

Model

Faith EnFire

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US

hello world

Oct 18 11 04:51 am Link

Photographer

Star Child

Nashville, Tennessee, US

some days are better than some days
taking on challenges one by one
this day we overcome
this day we live

Oct 18 11 08:13 am Link

Model

Jules NYC

New York, New York, US

Star Child wrote:
some days are better than some days
taking on challenges one by one
this day we overcome
this day we live

This is a good quote:)

Oct 18 11 08:37 am Link

Model

Faith EnFire

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US

big_smile almost time to go home and my "inbox" is still overflowing. make it stop tongue
I'm ok with it though. each day I get better and there is a little less each day

Oct 18 11 11:16 am Link

Photographer

Star Child

Nashville, Tennessee, US

Faith EnFire wrote:
big_smile almost time to go home and my "inbox" is still overflowing. make it stop tongue
I'm ok with it though. each day I get better and there is a little less each day

Yay for progress.

I'm cleaning up and getting ready to head into work.

Oct 18 11 12:09 pm Link

Model

Faith EnFire

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US

Star Child wrote:

Yay for progress.

I'm cleaning up and getting ready to head into work.

work is good smile
gets us out of the house

Oct 18 11 12:18 pm Link

Model

Faith EnFire

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US

morning. it's weds. the end is near (of the week)

Oct 19 11 04:25 am Link

Photographer

Star Child

Nashville, Tennessee, US

Faith EnFire wrote:
morning. it's weds. the end is near (of the week)

I did some serious stumbling out of the blocks this morning to start my day.  Okay, I think I got my balance now. Time for some Captain Crunch

Oct 19 11 11:01 am Link

Model

Natasha240

Cassina de' Pecchi, Lombardy, Italy

So I know this isn't mental illness related, but I just need to talk about how scared I am in a safe place.

I've been having health problems for a while now. I won't get into the whole thing because it's boring, but I'm scared. I've had so many test done, and now I'm on the board for more. I'm afraid they won't find what's wrong with me. I'm afraid that I'm 34 years old and I feel like an old woman. I'm afraid of always feeling so sick all the time. I'm starting to feel diminished. I feel better for a few days, then sick all over again. I'm so tired all the time, an exhaustion that is very difficult to explain. I guess the closest I can say is when in severe clinical depression, all you want to do is sleep around the clock. The last severe bout that I had I slept for 6 days. The exertion from going from one room to another would leave me sweating like I ran a race and shaking. I did not eat any food and only small sips of water for 6 days, no solid food for 9.

I'm just very scared, and don't know how to make myself feel better. I had more bloodwork done yesterday, have another test on Friday, and yet another on the 26th. I'm not afraid of the tests, I just want to feel like a healthy, normal person again. What if they don't find out what's wrong? What if I don't get better, and it keeps getting worse?

Oct 19 11 12:05 pm Link

Photographer

A S Photography

Newark, Delaware, US

Natasha240 wrote:
So I know this isn't mental illness related, but I just need to talk about how scared I am in a safe place.

I've been having health problems for a while now. I won't get into the whole thing because it's boring, but I'm scared. I've had so many test done, and now I'm on the board for more. I'm afraid they won't find what's wrong with me. I'm afraid that I'm 34 years old and I feel like an old woman. I'm afraid of always feeling so sick all the time. I'm starting to feel diminished. I feel better for a few days, then sick all over again. I'm so tired all the time, an exhaustion that is very difficult to explain. I guess the closest I can say is when in severe clinical depression, all you want to do is sleep around the clock. The last severe bout that I had I slept for 6 days. The exertion from going from one room to another would leave me sweating like I ran a race and shaking. I did not eat any food and only small sips of water for 6 days, no solid food for 9.

I'm just very scared, and don't know how to make myself feel better. I had more bloodwork done yesterday, have another test on Friday, and yet another on the 26th. I'm not afraid of the tests, I just want to feel like a healthy, normal person again. What if they don't find out what's wrong? What if I don't get better, and it keeps getting worse?

I wish I had an answer for you (It's your diet - you need to eat X.  It's the chemicals around you - you need to avoid Y).  I don't.

If your doctors can't find the cause, the only suggestion I have is to try other doctors.

Good luck; you have my prayers.

Oct 19 11 11:30 pm Link

Model

Faith EnFire

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US

A S Photography wrote:
If your doctors can't find the cause, the only suggestion I have is to try other doctors.

Good luck; you have my prayers.

this
though I'm sure you've tried other ones. just keep going till you finally get an answer.

hug smile

Oct 20 11 04:44 am Link

Photographer

E P O N A

Copiague, New York, US

Star Child wrote:

I did some serious stumbling out of the blocks this morning to start my day.  Okay, I think I got my balance now. Time for some Captain Crunch

You should try these:
https://www.productwiki.com/upload/images/barbara_s_bakery_puffins_peanut_butter_chocolate.jpg

Oct 20 11 01:32 pm Link

Photographer

Enfire Photography

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US

those look ymmy

Oct 21 11 04:39 am Link

Photographer

Star Child

Nashville, Tennessee, US

E P O N A wrote:

You should try these:
https://www.productwiki.com/upload/images/barbara_s_bakery_puffins_peanut_butter_chocolate.jpg

big_smile

Oct 21 11 10:29 am Link

Photographer

Star Child

Nashville, Tennessee, US

*weekend hugs*

Oct 22 11 09:24 am Link

Photographer

Tim Little Photography

Wilmington, Delaware, US

I want to send out a big thank you to friends. You never know when you are going to need one and the only thing better than having your butt saved by one is to return the favor and save their butt. I love you guys, have a great weekend!

Oct 22 11 09:34 am Link

Photographer

Lawrence Guy

San Diego Country Estates, California, US

Bump for great justice.

Oct 23 11 09:26 pm Link

Model

Faith EnFire

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US

I'm in a little high right now. I had a great shoot with a model here
http://www.flickr.com/search/?w=3578920 … glamourboy

I really needed it. I was feeling creatively stifled and that affects my mood so much.
And then this weekend, I have the halloween shoot. I'm going to be creatively unbound tongue

Oct 24 11 04:34 am Link

Photographer

E P O N A

Copiague, New York, US

Faith EnFire wrote:
I'm in a little high right now. I had a great shoot with a model here
http://www.flickr.com/search/?w=3578920 … glamourboy

Oct 24 11 04:36 am Link

Photographer

E P O N A

Copiague, New York, US

Lawrence Guy wrote:
Bump for great justice.

thanks. I could not find this for the life of me and I was too lazy to do the search thingie.

Oct 24 11 04:37 am Link

Photographer

E P O N A

Copiague, New York, US

I want to send out a big thank you to friends. You never know when you are going to need one and the only thing better than having your butt saved by one is to return the favor and save their butt. I love you guys, have a great weekend!

(((hugs)))

Oct 24 11 04:38 am Link

Photographer

E P O N A

Copiague, New York, US

Star Child wrote:

big_smile

Addicting.....

Photographer

E P O N A

Copiague, New York, US

Enfire Photography wrote:
those look ymmy

you MUST try them!

Model

N i c

Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia

Star Child wrote:

Oh I like that Star Child smile Reminds me of when you take off in a plane and the plane breaks through the clouds and you see it's so beautiful, sunny and peaceful up there....it's actually always there but easy to forget that it is and to believe the clouds are permanent - sometimes really feels they are - but they do shift and change... Sometimes they are very thick, sometimes they allow glimpses of what's above, sometimes we break on through like when the aeroplane soars up through the sky.

Oct 24 11 04:47 am Link