Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > Suicide and Violence Help Thread

Photographer

E P O N A

Copiague, New York, US

Faith EnFire wrote:

right now i'm having a hard time not saying screw everything and going home to play with the dog.
work is tedious today.

*hug*

Sep 15 11 10:32 am Link

Photographer

Star Child

Nashville, Tennessee, US

Faith EnFire wrote:

right now i'm having a hard time not saying screw everything and going home to play with the dog.
work is tedious today.

I like the going home and playing with the dog part. smile

More happy music
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoAxxtVQn8o

Sep 15 11 10:47 am Link

Model

Faith EnFire

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US

hi guys

it's been awfully quiet in here

Sep 15 11 10:57 am Link

Photographer

E P O N A

Copiague, New York, US

Faith EnFire wrote:
hi guys

it's been awfully quiet in here

You want I should scream? ya?

Sep 15 11 11:00 am Link

Photographer

Star Child

Nashville, Tennessee, US

E P O N A wrote:

You want I should scream? ya?

lol

Sep 15 11 11:01 am Link

Photographer

E P O N A

Copiague, New York, US

Star Child wrote:

lol

Okay I totally did an all four kitties ran like hell.

Gud ya?

Sep 15 11 11:02 am Link

Photographer

Star Child

Nashville, Tennessee, US

E P O N A wrote:

Gud ya?

I'm nommin' a bowl of Captain Crunch

Sep 15 11 11:05 am Link

Photographer

E P O N A

Copiague, New York, US

Star Child wrote:

I'm nommin' a bowl of Captain Crunch

I love cereal!

Sep 15 11 11:07 am Link

Photographer

Tim Little Photography

Wilmington, Delaware, US

Sorry I haven't been around. I would not have been very helpful anyway.

Sep 15 11 11:07 am Link

Photographer

Star Child

Nashville, Tennessee, US

Tim Little Photography wrote:

*passes over box of Captain Crunch*

Sep 15 11 11:09 am Link

Photographer

Tim Little Photography

Wilmington, Delaware, US

The though of Captain Crunch makes me happy. The sound of the crunchy and the sweet milk leftovers are the best, the best I tell ya!

Photographer

Tim Little Photography

Wilmington, Delaware, US

Star Child wrote:

*passes over box of Captain Crunch*

You are my hero!

Photographer

Star Child

Nashville, Tennessee, US

The though of Captain Crunch makes me happy. The sound of the crunchy and the sweet milk leftovers are the best, the best I tell ya!

smile

Sep 15 11 11:14 am Link

Model

Faith EnFire

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US

the milk part..mmmm
i want cereal now

Sep 15 11 11:15 am Link

Model

Faith EnFire

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US

E P O N A wrote:

Gud ya?

poor kitties lol

Photographer

Star Child

Nashville, Tennessee, US

Faith EnFire wrote:

the milk part..mmmm
i want cereal now

I'm out of milk, now... sad

Photographer

Star Child

Nashville, Tennessee, US

I wanna do an image that reflects the message in this song
http://kayelless.net/blog/2009/10/29/i- … rn-around/

Sep 15 11 11:20 am Link

Model

Faith EnFire

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US

wish i could be a help but I can't wait to see it when you have it figured out smile

Sep 15 11 11:29 am Link

Photographer

Star Child

Nashville, Tennessee, US

Faith EnFire wrote:
wish i could be a help but I can't wait to see it when you have it figured out smile

Such a collaboration with you would be much fun.

Still a favorite
https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/101230/06/4d1c9802a7dc0_m.jpg

Sep 15 11 11:36 am Link

Model

Faith EnFire

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US

Star Child wrote:

Such a collaboration with you would be much fun.

Still a favorite
https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/101230/06/4d1c9802a7dc0_m.jpg

yeah, one of mine too

who knows what the future holds

Sep 15 11 11:55 am Link

Photographer

E P O N A

Copiague, New York, US

(((hug)))

Sep 15 11 01:29 pm Link

Photographer

E P O N A

Copiague, New York, US

Faith EnFire wrote:

poor kitties lol

I did it for you. sad

Sep 15 11 01:30 pm Link

Photographer

E P O N A

Copiague, New York, US

Star Child wrote:

I'm out of milk, now... sad

I gots soy milk!

Photographer

E P O N A

Copiague, New York, US

Star Child wrote:
I wanna do an image that reflects the message in this song
http://kayelless.net/blog/2009/10/29/i- … rn-around/

I'd love to see it when you create it.

Model

Faith EnFire

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US

E P O N A wrote:

I did it for you. sad

well ok then

happy for friday.

Sep 16 11 05:23 am Link

Photographer

Tim Little Photography

Wilmington, Delaware, US

I love you all. I hope you know that. I learned this morning that my home will be sold in a Sheriff's Auction on October 11th. I had to learn it from some lawyer sending me a letter wanting me to hire him to do bankruptcy for me. Ironic thing is I don't have enough money to pay the fees to do a bankruptcy and it won't help much.

I'm telling you all about this because I promised that I would be open and honest about my life when I learned that I have Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. I don't have any options. I'll have at least 30 days after that to live here then I'm on the streets. With my disabilities I can't do that so I won't. You have been so kind and wonderful to me I just wanted to reach out to all of you if I lose my internet and tell you again that you are wonderful. What you do in this thread is valuable and important. Life has a way of being good, great, OK and then horrible really fast. Things come from out of the blue to ruin you. The one constant good thing I've had is you guys.

Love forever
Tim

Sep 16 11 06:17 am Link

Model

Faith EnFire

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US

oh tim sad hug

some places will do a bankruptcy and the fees will be involved in the settlement.

Sep 16 11 06:46 am Link

Photographer

Tim Little Photography

Wilmington, Delaware, US

Faith EnFire wrote:
oh tim sad hug

some places will do a bankruptcy and the fees will be involved in the settlement.

Hey Faith. I'm calling around now. So far I am not getting anywhere, but I have lots of names to go through.

Sep 16 11 06:58 am Link

Photographer

Enfire Photography

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US

Hey Faith. I'm calling around now. So far I am not getting anywhere, but I have lots of names to go through.

but of course, check their references. because there are douches who would kick a man while he's down

Sep 16 11 07:26 am Link

Photographer

Star Child

Nashville, Tennessee, US

I love you all. I hope you know that. I learned this morning that my home will be sold in a Sheriff's Auction on October 11th. I had to learn it from some lawyer sending me a letter wanting me to hire him to do bankruptcy for me. Ironic thing is I don't have enough money to pay the fees to do a bankruptcy and it won't help much.

I'm telling you all about this because I promised that I would be open and honest about my life when I learned that I have Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. I don't have any options. I'll have at least 30 days after that to live here then I'm on the streets. With my disabilities I can't do that so I won't. You have been so kind and wonderful to me I just wanted to reach out to all of you if I lose my internet and tell you again that you are wonderful. What you do in this thread is valuable and important. Life has a way of being good, great, OK and then horrible really fast. Things come from out of the blue to ruin you. The one constant good thing I've had is you guys.

Love forever
Tim

We have created a world that cares not for the downtrodden, the under  privileged,  the poor, the disadvantaged and the sick.  We have created a pay-as-you-go world where only those who can pay are allowed to survive. We have created a world that consumes us all.. and we wonder why we feel so dead.

I don't have words to express my sadness and frustration with your situation.  It's a story that has repeated itself a million times too many.  My prayer is for you and the solution to this matter.  I wish I could offer a suggestion of advice; however I'm lost for any. 

I, too, am living under similar pressures  and I refuse to give up on myself (even though I feel like doing so).  This world needs you.  This world needs the beauty, love and life that you bring to it.  Press on, my brother.  You will overcome.

Sep 16 11 08:02 am Link

Photographer

Star Child

Nashville, Tennessee, US

Sep 16 11 08:15 am Link

Photographer

Tim Little Photography

Wilmington, Delaware, US

Great post Star! This is so true. The author is a wonderful writer who has a great deal of interesting articles at this site.

Thanks for posting it my friend!

Sep 17 11 10:32 am Link

Model

Faith EnFire

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US

welcome to a new week.
I had a nice weekend. feel the edge of my sadness pushing in. but trying to pay it no mind...maybe it will get back a little

Sep 19 11 04:49 am Link

Photographer

E P O N A

Copiague, New York, US

Faith EnFire wrote:
welcome to a new week.
I had a nice weekend. feel the edge of my sadness pushing in. but trying to pay it no mind...maybe it will get back a little

I had a pretty decent weekend too. smile

I can try to hug the sadness out of you....

(HUG)

Well?

Sep 19 11 04:50 am Link

Photographer

E P O N A

Copiague, New York, US

Star Child wrote:
Fabulous piece

Depression: It's not a chemical imbalance.  It's lack of discipline. NOT

Thanks for posting this.

Sep 19 11 04:51 am Link

Model

Faith EnFire

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US

E P O N A wrote:

I had a pretty decent weekend too. smile

I can try to hug the sadness out of you....

(HUG)

Well?

well it certainly helped smile
glad you had a decent weekend

Sep 19 11 07:43 am Link

Photographer

E P O N A

Copiague, New York, US

I need some advice y'all.

As you all know by now, I'm sure, I'm not the healthiest person. I have good days and bad days, of course.
The thing of it is, the bad days really get to me. More than they should? I dunno.

I know how important it is to have a positive attitude but it's hard. It's like a paradox. I need to be positive about my health but it's hard to be positive because of how awful I feel physically.

How am I supposed to cope? I can't understand.

Sep 20 11 07:35 am Link

Photographer

Tim Little Photography

Wilmington, Delaware, US

E P O N A wrote:
I need some advice y'all.

As you all know by now, I'm sure, I'm not the healthiest person. I have good days and bad days, of course.
The thing of it is, the bad days really get to me. More than they should? I dunno.

I know how important it is to have a positive attitude but it's hard. It's like a paradox. I need to be positive about my health but it's hard to be positive because of how awful I feel physically.

How am I supposed to cope? I can't understand.

Epona. From what I can tell, you cope about as well as anyone in this group. All of us have the ups and the downs that come from some form of emotional or mental instability. In my case, a couple of months ago I was doing well. Yesterday cops had to take me to the hospital because I was somewhat suicidal. 

Be honest with yourself and narrow down the things that are eating at you and see if there is anything that you can do. I'm learning there are tons of resources that no one ever lets us know about that can be very helpful.

You are one of the most sweet, kind people I have ever met, on or offline and I thank God for you. I don't know where I would be if it were not for you. We love you here. Reach out to us everytime you need to. For me its meds and friends that help me cope. In that order. When either one is messed up my life is a train wreck. I hope you can find the coping skills you need. PM me if you want dear! We really do love you!

Tim

Sep 20 11 08:14 am Link

Photographer

E P O N A

Copiague, New York, US

Epona. From what I can tell, you cope about as well as anyone in this group. All of us have the ups and the downs that come from some form of emotional or mental instability. In my case, a couple of months ago I was doing well. Yesterday cops had to take me to the hospital because I was somewhat suicidal. 

Be honest with yourself and narrow down the things that are eating at you and see if there is anything that you can do. I'm learning there are tons of resources that no one ever lets us know about that can be very helpful.

You are one of the most sweet, kind people I have ever met, on or offline and I thank God for you. I don't know where I would be if it were not for you. We love you here. Reach out to us everytime you need to. For me its meds and friends that help me cope. In that order. When either one is messed up my life is a train wreck. I hope you can find the coping skills you need. PM me if you want dear! We really do love you!

Tim

Thanks Tim.

Sep 20 11 08:34 am Link

Photographer

Tim Little Photography

Wilmington, Delaware, US

E P O N A wrote:

Thanks Tim.

Sep 20 11 10:58 am Link