This thread was locked on 2006-12-23 08:57:31
Forums > General Industry > Here's to you Mr. troll-Meister here’s to you!

Photographer

James Jackson Fashion

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US

Searcher wrote:
Oh, man, I could really go for some cheese fries right now.

any all night diners nearby?

Dec 19 06 04:48 am Link

Model

_Absentia_

Austin, Indiana, US

Searcher wrote:
Oh, man, I could really go for some cheese fries right now.

cheese=my favorite food.
fries, eh not so much.

Dec 19 06 04:49 am Link

Photographer

Hamza

New York, New York, US

Sara Danielle  wrote:
it seem like the mods are the only ones who can do that. Its is a double standard.

My point exactly!

Photographer

Searcher

New York, New York, US

Sara Danielle  wrote:
People upset people every day on here. I sit back and read all the time. Popcorn in hand. No one gets away with starting threads on another person. Ever! This is the first I have seen. Thats all I am saying. It just does not seem fair to call one out when there are many

I want some popcorn.

Fuck it, I'm going to bed before the sun comes up again.

Photographer

Hamza

New York, New York, US

Searcher wrote:
I want some popcorn.

Get a job and you'll have to get up before the sun comes up... unless you work graveyard...

Dec 19 06 04:53 am Link

Photographer

Searcher

New York, New York, US

Normally I work and do get up before noon, but the fashion industry is pretty much closed right now for that Jewish holiday I can't ever spell.

Dec 19 06 04:58 am Link

Photographer

BlindMike

San Francisco, California, US

Searcher wrote:
I want some popcorn.

Combine them - cheese, fries, and popcorn. MmmMmmmMMm.

Dec 19 06 04:58 am Link

Photographer

Huynh Studios

Sacramento, California, US

for all the people who dislike some of the crap i said... there are actually some that likes it too.

" I find your thread very entertaining. The amount of denial is amazing from models and photogs. Have you considered starting one on "Do models get offended if they can't get a rise out of their photog" or maybe "Models, how do you get into the mental role for lingerie, implied or nude shoots"? lol

" I like you , i don't type well because i am lazy and my hands are small , so i rarely use caps in forum posts or unofficial letters and tags i like dots.............. but caps are way out of the norm for me , i do love b&W though.....its a pinky being too short issue with the caps... please pardon smile and lovely work i must say..."

" I did not want to post it in the thread.I did have a girl wanted to do a trade like that she was fucking hot has hell.She said she was a NY model god love way people lie.So i got ready to shot her she faces the background ok what do I do 1st turn around to the camera did not know how to pose.Then she went to go change outfits I walk in the dressing room she is doing a line of coke like what the fuck are you doing there cameras watching you.I worked for a major deptment store in the advertising studio.I could have got fired if they would have seen her doing coke.Anyway we did like 30 shots she says ok I am done like good you don't know what the hell your doing.So time for her to pay up lets go back to this other studio there no cameras we walk back there she like I dont know you all you photographers are scum bags.I was like wtf.So i send her a email if you want your pictures it will be $150 so she calls me says let meet for dinner then after we will go back to my place and we will take care of that pay we talked about.She bought my dinner order biggest stake and got a piece of ass.So yes I would do a trade I hit it a couple times. "

enjoy. i'm still getting used to this MM stuff.

Dec 19 06 04:59 am Link

Photographer

James Jackson Fashion

BlindMike wrote:

Combine them - cheese, fries, and popcorn. MmmMmmmMMm.

nacho cheese with popcorn is yum

Dec 19 06 05:16 am Link

Model

_Absentia_

Austin, Indiana, US

James Jackson wrote:

i agree.
edit:  so are nacho cheese with chocolate chip cookies smile

Dec 19 06 05:18 am Link

Photographer

Bruce Talbot

Los Angeles, California, US

Cookies!

This is a stickup! Hand 'em ova and nobody gets hurt!

bt

Dec 19 06 05:21 am Link

Photographer

James Jackson Fashion

Bruce Talbot wrote:
Cookies!

bt

Hey buddy... I just got some popcorn here... you need to talk to the lady.

Dec 19 06 05:22 am Link

Model

_Absentia_

Austin, Indiana, US

Bruce Talbot wrote:
Cookies!

bt

lol.

Dec 19 06 05:23 am Link

Photographer

Bruce Talbot

James Jackson wrote:
Hey buddy... I just got some popcorn here... you need to talk to the lady.

That's "psst, Hey buddy..." to you mister. But thanks for the tip. tongue

bt

Dec 19 06 05:26 am Link

Photographer

Bruce Talbot

Milli wrote:
lol.

Kwit yer laughin', this thing

~~~ points at milk dispenser ~~~

is loaded!

Now reach!  ..... no wait.  Hand 'em ova I say!

bt

Dec 19 06 05:29 am Link

Photographer

Kevin Connery

El Segundo, California, US

Sara Danielle  wrote:
People upset people every day on here. I sit back and read all the time. Popcorn in hand. No one gets away with starting threads on another person. Ever! This is the first I have seen. Thats all I am saying. It just does not seem fair to call one out when there are many

Um, actually, it's happened frequently, before, during, and after The Pit. I'd list a few, but that would simply call specific attention to them.

Dec 19 06 05:29 am Link

Photographer

Kevin Connery

El Segundo, California, US

Hamza wrote:
Hmm, "You are either with us or against us".
Yup, that was it...

Dan Hood  mm/moderator wrote:
Where did that come from?

Searcher wrote:
Senator McCarthy?

Not this thread, but MM, yes.

Hamza wrote:
MM is not like a dictatorship, it's more like the Bushtapo, you're either with us or against us.

Dec 19 06 05:30 am Link

Model

_Absentia_

Austin, Indiana, US

Bruce Talbot wrote:

is loaded!

bt

milk?! not milk! i'm lactose intolerant!

if its soy, then ok. wink

Dec 19 06 05:31 am Link

Photographer

BlindMike

San Francisco, California, US

James Jackson wrote:

The last time I had nachos, I didn't want to get my hands dirty so I used chopsticks. I'm brilliant.

Dec 19 06 05:32 am Link

Model

Sara Danielle

Bruce Talbot wrote:

is loaded!

bt

Love you guys! You make cookies and deep fried treats out of shit!!! I actually just read some comments he wrote and I think they are foul! I much rather talk about tasty treats Yummy ;*)

Dec 19 06 05:32 am Link

Model

_Absentia_

Austin, Indiana, US

BlindMike wrote:

The last time I had nachos, I didn't want to get my hands dirty so I used chopsticks. I'm brilliant.

hahaha.
yeah, and I eat my Snickers with a fork
wink

Dec 19 06 05:33 am Link

Model

_Absentia_

Austin, Indiana, US

Sara Danielle  wrote:

Love you guys! You make cookies and deep fried treats out of shit!!! I actually just read some comments he wrote and I think they are foul! I much rather talk about tasty treats Yummy ;*)

hehe

Dec 19 06 05:33 am Link

Photographer

Bruce Talbot

Milli wrote:
milk?! not milk! i'm lactose intolerant!

if its soy, then ok. wink

Did I say I was sharing? I don't recall saying I was sharing. Nope. Just checked. Not sharing.

All mine is the plan.

Milk and cookies  > > > > >  mine!

bt

Dec 19 06 05:35 am Link

Model

_Absentia_

Austin, Indiana, US

Bruce Talbot wrote:

Did I say I was sharing? I don't recall saying I was sharing. Nope. Just checked. Not sharing.

All mine is the plan.

Milk and cookies  > > > > >  mine!

bt

Ok ok you can have them!  You're lucky I'm tired, or else I wouldn't give 'em up without a fight!
But now I must go to bed.
Good night! (this is not the last of me!  I'll be back!....hasta la vista! ...ok you get the point smile )

Dec 19 06 05:37 am Link

Photographer

Bruce Talbot

Milli wrote:
Ok ok you can have them!  You're lucky I'm tired, or else I wouldn't give 'em up without a fight!
But now I must go to bed.
Good night! (this is not the last of me!  I'll be back!....hasta la vista! ...ok you get the point smile )

K deal.

Here now, lemme tuck ya in.

~~ pat pat, tuck tuck ..... lil' sugah on da forehead ~~

::: closes door, tippy toes down the hallway....... hmmm, where Sara at? :::

bt

Dec 19 06 05:40 am Link

Photographer

Image K

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Sara Danielle  wrote:

I was just re-reading the thread that you started when somebody stole nude pics of you and put them on another site.

Man, did you have a meltdown, or what?

Now, THAT thread was ENTERTAINING!

Dec 19 06 05:49 am Link

Model

Mz Machina

Chicago, Illinois, US

What do you call people who just come in here and try to make people giggle ... cuz thats what I do , I don't like threads that are too serious ... what is the fun in that ?

Dec 19 06 05:59 am Link

Model

Sara Danielle

Image K wrote:

I was just re-reading the thread that you started when somebody stole nude pics of you and put them on another site.

Man, did you have a meltdown, or what?

Now, THAT thread was ENTERTAINING!

Why thanks just more proof that mods dont do what they say they will. I had words with them and they felt that that thread should be taken down~ because I said it should!. It was supposed to be deleted?? Amazing that it comes up now. Glad it was entertaining for you! Really I am. Hope it happens to you someday. 7,8,10, and 14 year old's hitting you up on myspace with your nudes (not that you have them but put yourself in my place) and posting them everywhere, crude, rude and totally unacceptable . I was trying to make many points and none were proving points. They have fixed whatever what was going on that day because I get messages everyday on Myspace about how they can no longer view nudes or get added like they use to. Thank MM for that!! I really appretiate it ;*) Dont bring up the past and dig up dirt you know nothing about! If you want to know something about me please do more research beyond that forum! I was loving our convo about COOKIES~CHEESE~&~FRIES~Oh I almost forgot the POPCORN LOL ;*)

Dec 19 06 06:02 am Link

Model

Sara Danielle

CareLyn Anita wrote:
What do you call people who just come in here and try to make people giggle ... cuz thats what I do , I don't like threads that are too serious ... what is the fun in that ?

DUH~~ "TBOTB" The Best Of The Best ;*)

Dec 19 06 06:03 am Link

Model

Sara Danielle

CareLyn Anita wrote:

DUH~~ "TBOTB" The Best Of The Best ;*)

Dec 19 06 06:03 am Link

Photographer

Image K

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Sara Danielle  wrote:

Why thanks just more proof that mods dont do what they say they will. I had words with them and they felt that that thread should be taken down~ because I said it should!. It was supposed to be deleted?? Amazing that it comes up now. Glad it was entertaining for you! Really I am. Hope it happens to you someday. 7,8,10, and 14 year old's hitting you up on myspace with your nudes (not that you have them but put yourself in my place) and posting them everywhere, crude, rude and totally unacceptable . I was trying to make many points and none were proving points. They have fixed whatever what was going on that day because I get messages everyday on Myspace about how they can no longer view nudes or get added like they use to. Thank MM for that!! I really appretiate it ;*) Dont bring up the past and dig up dirt you know nothing about! If you want to know something about me please do more research beyond that forum! I was loving our convo about COOKIES~CHEESE~&~FRIES~Oh I almost forgot the POPCORN LOL ;*)

I said that I enjoyed the thread.

You sound...a little angry.

MM cannot stop people from hacking in here and stealing people's pics. Period.

I think that I'll read it again...

~~runs to kitchen to grab more popcorn~~

Dec 19 06 06:08 am Link

Model

Sara Danielle

Image K wrote:

I said that I enjoyed the thread.

You sound...a little angry.

MM cannot stop people from hacking in here and stealing people's pics. Period.

I think that I'll read it again...

~~runs to kitchen to grab more popcorn~~

Yes please more popcorn! That thread DEF deserves it! Im not angry at all! Please understand where Im coming from. Yes I lost it on that thread~ It was attacked~ It was fixed~ Supposed to be DELETED!~ and now more than a month or maybe less later it comes back again. It was a bad memory and I just had to relive it. WAAAAH for me LOL. Im not mad or upset at you at all. Just dissapointed at MM for deleting a thread and telling me they did so and have it pop up again. Dissapointed is an understatement.

Dec 19 06 06:14 am Link

Photographer

R A Photography

Lawton, Oklahoma, US

Just had to say....I'm making cupcakes later! big_smile gotta lighten the mood in here.

As for our fairly new troll...yep, he can push a few buttons on everyone. I really doubt he will ever be as popular as our friend BCG, though. He has to piss people off about 1,000 more times to catch up to him...I don't see that happening before he's gone.

Dec 19 06 10:11 am Link

Photographer

Halcyon 7174 NYC

New York, New York, US

Did I mention I'm descended from billy goats?

Just saying. big_smile

Dec 19 06 10:18 am Link

Photographer

STUDIOMONA PHOTOGRAPHY

Avon, Minnesota, US

Pat Thielen wrote:
No offense, but you're not there yet. We're still talking about BCG, and he's been gone for months.

Is BCG gone permanently? I thought he was only in time out sad I miss BCG  and to think that, at one point, someone actually thought that BCG and myself were one and the same lol smile

Dec 19 06 10:26 am Link

Model

Shyly

Pasadena, California, US

UdoR wrote:
(you can see a PBS special about me in spring,

Is that the one I'm going to be in?  big_smile

Dec 19 06 10:29 am Link

Photographer

Christopher Hartman

Buena Park, California, US

Huynh Photography wrote:

Don't talk to me about Brooks if you didn't go there. You know nothing about it.

big_smile

Dec 19 06 10:32 am Link

Photographer

STUDIOMONA PHOTOGRAPHY

Avon, Minnesota, US

Nihilus wrote:

The Brig is no longer.

And...Tom who???

I didn't like the idea of the Brig. Putting members on time out was more like it smile

Dec 19 06 11:04 am Link

Photographer

STUDIOMONA PHOTOGRAPHY

Avon, Minnesota, US

Huynh Photography wrote:
I don't need to go to the Off Topic. I have too much materials in the regular topics. Hahah

I wish you would... that's where most trolls hang out, I think smile lol

Dec 19 06 11:11 am Link

Photographer

udor

New York, New York, US

Shyly wrote:

Is that the one I'm going to be in?  big_smile

Sorry, dear, no... that one is already shot and a we have another bodypaint project that is also going to be documented, and the producers simply take a few minutes footage out of that one to include in the documentary.

We'll see what is going to be done with the project where you are involved. wink

Dec 19 06 01:11 pm Link