This thread was locked on 2006-12-23 08:57:31
Forums > General Industry > Here's to you Mr. troll-Meister here’s to you!

Photographer

GRHorn

New York, New York, US

Dan Hood  mm/moderator wrote:

Uug, Sara, He hasn't done anything to get the brig! He is upsetting people and he knows it. It's why they do it. It was a public way to say to  everybody don't fall for it. People say they see it but look how many fall for it.

Why do it at all, do you have to be mother hen to those that can't think?  Please that is a poor statement to make, why make any statement as a MOD if he has done "Nothing Wrong".

Dec 20 06 09:30 am Link

Photographer

GRHorn

New York, New York, US

Sara Danielle  wrote:

People upset people every day on here. I sit back and read all the time. Popcorn in hand. No one gets away with starting threads on another person. Ever! This is the first I have seen. Thats all I am saying. It just does not seem fair to call one out when there are many

Like you said "Double Standard"  Dan the Man is a MOD, he is allowed.

Dec 20 06 09:33 am Link

Photographer

GRHorn

New York, New York, US

James Jackson wrote:

any all night diners nearby?

If he lives in NYC, he knows that there are at least a thousand places he can get them 24/7.

Dec 20 06 09:35 am Link

Photographer

GRHorn

New York, New York, US

RStephenT wrote:

Very, very questionable if you're around that long... but there is a place you can go where you would fit in...

Gee are you buttering up the MODs so you can be one?

Dec 20 06 09:42 am Link

Photographer

Tied And Taped

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US

Hey, GRHorn, got a little time on your hands this morning?  You've posted something like 15 replies straight to this thread!

Dec 20 06 09:43 am Link

Photographer

GRHorn

New York, New York, US

Tape Her Up wrote:
I personally suspect that Huynh has not passed puberty yet, hence the preoccupation with banging his models.

Are you sure or just jealous?

Dec 20 06 09:44 am Link

Photographer

Anderson Artwork

Kansas City, Missouri, US

Huynh Photography wrote:
I'm the one you love to hate. You will miss me when I'm gone. Trust me.

Trust implies that there may be admirable quailties or even a single quailty of worth....how could that aply to a troll?

The things that make me go....Hmmmm...

Dec 20 06 09:45 am Link

Photographer

GRHorn

New York, New York, US

Allen Coefield wrote:
New Jersey has to many trolls. Cost me 30 bucks to go to NYC on the turn pike once

Allen, thanks first good laugh I have had today.

Dec 20 06 09:47 am Link

Photographer

Tied And Taped

GRHorn wrote:

Are you sure or just jealous?

Ummm...GR...I'm not quite sure how to break this to you...but I shoot with half naked women a lot.  Ya know, that is part of my profession.  And in the time I have been here, I haven't posted six threads in a couple of days asking about Photogs banging their models.  As I said in an another thread:

I'm there to do a job, they're there to do a job.  We do our jobs and go our separate ways.

And even if--and I did say IF--I had the thought of wanting to bang a model I'm shooting, I certainly wouldn't be idiot enough to come on to a public message board and post six threads about it!

Besides, what is there to be jealous of with this guy?  His ability to look like a sick perverted troll?

Dec 20 06 09:49 am Link

Photographer

GRHorn

New York, New York, US

Tape Her Up wrote:
Hey, GRHorn, got a little time on your hands this morning?  You've posted something like 15 replies straight to this thread!

Yes, since I just started reading it from the beginnig, I posted to those I thought I should.  Now if you check the way things work with me, thats how I post.  I may be on for an hour, then I am gone.  Now I am on my way the Udo's place to do some more construction work.  Does the fact I post this way bother you, if it does why?  Thanks, it at least shows that someone is reading what I write.

Dec 20 06 09:52 am Link

Photographer

Tied And Taped

Nah, doesn't bother me.  Just thought it a little odd at first.  But I see how you do things.

Say hey to UdoR for all of us!

Dec 20 06 09:53 am Link

Photographer

GRHorn

New York, New York, US

Tape Her Up wrote:

Ummm...GR...I'm not quite sure how to break this to you...but I shoot with half naked women a lot.  Ya know, that is part of my profession.  And in the time I have been here, I haven't posted six threads in a couple of days asking about Photogs banging their models.  As I said in an another thread:

I'm there to do a job, they're there to do a job.  We do our jobs and go our separate ways.

And even if--and I did say IF--I had the thought of wanting to bang a model I'm shooting, I certainly wouldn't be idiot enough to come on to a public message board and post six threads about it!

Besides, what is there to be jealous of with this guy?  His ability to look like a sick perverted troll?

The reason I made the comment is because, it seemed like it to me, I have seen the thread, I have never read one thing in it.  Now I happen to like the guys work, I appreciate the fact he primarily shoots in BW.  Its how I learned many years ago.  Most photographers don't work full time at photography, they would starve.  Photography was a hobby, I became a published underwater photographer, I then retired and to be honest Udo got me into Fashion Photography.  So now I work in photography when I have something to shoot.

Dec 20 06 09:59 am Link

Photographer

GRHorn

New York, New York, US

Tape Her Up wrote:
Nah, doesn't bother me.  Just thought it a little odd at first.  But I see how you do things.

Say hey to UdoR for all of us!

He is probably sleeping, since he has a bit of trouble falling asleep, wish I knew a way to help him.

Dec 20 06 10:01 am Link

Photographer

Tied And Taped

GRHorn wrote:

The reason I made the comment is because, it seemed like it to me, I have seen the thread, I have never read one thing in it.  Now I happen to like the guys work, I appreciate the fact he primarily shoots in BW.  Its how I learned many years ago.  Most photographers don't work full time at photography, they would starve.  Photography was a hobby, I became a published underwater photographer, I then retired and to be honest Udo got me into Fashion Photography.  So now I work in photography when I have something to shoot.

His photography may or may not be good.  There may be photographers better or worse than him.  But the impression he is spreading around the boards is that of a 14 year old who just discovered that the thing under grown women's shirts isn't hidden grapefruit!

I mean, really!  Look, I'm doing a topless shoot tomorrow and I'm not going to be talking about the things this guy talks about around her.  I'd certainly never post "if I'm not turned on, I sent them home" (which he did).  Frankly, it's not their job to turn me on, though in my particular profession it's their job to at least turn on the consumers!

I am amazingly comfortable with who I am and what I shoot.  I make no bones about that.  So, no, I'm not jealous of a guy who takes pretty pictures but talks like a GWC!

Dec 20 06 10:16 am Link

Photographer

Tied And Taped

Garry k wrote:
Looks to be bout as exciting as a backyard Bar B que in Palookaville

XtremeArtists wrote:
http://www.modelmayhem.com/pics.php?id=137342

Hahaha!  Get him, XA!

Dec 20 06 10:36 am Link

Photographer

Tied And Taped

Visions Of Excess Studi wrote:

Started any new bondage threads lately?

Garry k wrote:
Not really , I got bored w dat

Im even leaving the hillybillies alone for a while

See I am trying to be good and get with the progam ( or is that pogrom )

Do I get a star ?

After the most recent bout of ass-kicking dealt by me, he's gonna go underground again for a month or two, but he'll be back with yet another useless Bondage Is Immoral thread by the spring.

Dec 20 06 10:37 am Link

Photographer

RStephenT

Vacaville, California, US

GRHorn wrote:

Gee are you buttering up the MODs so you can be one?

It's not a position I care to hold.

Dec 20 06 12:12 pm Link

Photographer

RStephenT

Kasmia wrote:
He doesn't give up does he lol

No Kasmia I will continue to post when I like, and to people and positions I support.
I'm sorry if that bothers you.

Dec 20 06 12:14 pm Link

Photographer

Huynh Studios

Sacramento, California, US

a lot of people are in denial. i'm here to tell you how it is.

Dec 20 06 12:17 pm Link

Photographer

Tom Winstead

Raleigh, North Carolina, US

Huynh Photography wrote:

I don't know why people are getting so upset about this guy. He's obviously just having a bit of fun with you all, a la Borat. The difference of course is that Borat is actually funny...

Dec 20 06 12:32 pm Link

Photographer

XtremeArtists

RStephenT wrote:
I'm sorry if that bothers you.

We accept your apology.

Dec 20 06 12:33 pm Link

Photographer

Huynh Studios

Tom Winstead wrote:

I don't know why people are getting so upset about this guy. He's obviously just having a bit of fun with you all, a la Borat. The difference of course is that Borat is actually funny...

Borat is funny ! High Five !

Dec 20 06 12:35 pm Link

Photographer

RStephenT

XtremeArtists wrote:

We accept your apology.

Who are you again? Oh yes you're the troll... lol, you're a hoot.

Dec 20 06 07:04 pm Link

Photographer

RStephenT

Awww, don't you feel special?

Gosh I'm sorry we left you out of the fun and games... see you're allowed to play too.

Dec 20 06 07:19 pm Link

Photographer

RStephenT

XtremeArtists wrote:

How did you like the Brig?

You tried to start a thread on "The Other Place," but you didn't bother to post a link.

This is how links work:

http://xtremeartists.com/disc/index.php

I enjoyed my stay in da brig... particulary after you left.  Got a chance to post in your and hadyn's silly obsessed thread about me... so it was time well spent.

You know I did join your web site when it first got started, until I read the first 14 threads and realized what a bitch fest it was going to be... you folks over there... you're models and photographer's right?... only reason I'm asking is that it's not obvious.  Sadly I can no longer visit because you banned me.

Dec 20 06 07:24 pm Link

Photographer

RStephenT

Rossi Photography wrote:

big_smile

Do you always play "follow da troll"?  I thought you were "I am Rossi"!  Guess not huh?

Dec 20 06 07:28 pm Link

Model

Rene Vickers

Bellevue, Idaho, US

Huynh Photography wrote:

Huynh, before you attempt such an endeavor, I'm here to tell you that:

"There's no way that denial is a river in Egypt."

Dec 20 06 07:34 pm Link

Photographer

Bruce Talbot

Los Angeles, California, US

GRHorn wrote:
It's about being fair, even though I don't like the person Dan Hood called out in a public forum, I don't agree that it was right or fair.  Had you or I done it, we'd be suspended... 

Once suspended, we'd complain and all Mr. Dan Hood would tell us is that we, mere members of the MM community were in violation and if we don't agree we don't have to, we can just leave...

How the fuck is that fair???
It's not, but an almighty MOD has made a decision.

LOL  .......not true.

bt

Dec 20 06 07:35 pm Link

Photographer

Huynh Studios

I don't get it. I'm confused as to what's going on here anymore. I've been busy all day. I didn't get a chance to read what's going on. I'm totally confused. What endeavor are we talking about here ?

Dec 20 06 07:39 pm Link

Photographer

ShadowCrafter

Pike Road, Alabama, US

Huynh Photography wrote:
I don't get it. I'm confused as to what's going on here anymore. I've been busy all day. I didn't get a chance to read what's going on. I'm totally confused. What endeavor are we talking about here ?

You're kind of new here I take it.

Dec 20 06 08:10 pm Link

Photographer

dfstudios

Mill Valley, California, US

ShadowCrafter wrote:
You're kind of new here I take it.

Slow day at MM. I think the crowd think you are a bitch and borderline. Show and tell:::::::::::::

Dec 20 06 08:15 pm Link

Photographer

Mark Brummitt

Clarkston, Michigan, US

Huynh Photography wrote:

You're confused?  I have almost 4,000 posts, I'm on here every day and I've never seen any of your posts.  So, why is everyone angry at you?

Whoa, where did I get those extra 172 posts?

Dec 20 06 08:41 pm Link

Photographer

Garry k

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Tape Her Up wrote:

After the most recent bout of ass-kicking dealt by me, he's gonna go underground again for a month or two, but he'll be back with yet another useless Bondage Is Immoral thread by the spring.

Yawn ,,,,Palookaville be calling your name

Dec 20 06 10:53 pm Link

Photographer

RStephenT

Tape Her Up wrote:

Started any new bondage threads lately?

I know you think of yourself as one kick ass dude, particulary with your stunning photo work... but you might consider finding a some more substantial bondage folks to help you out when you forge into battle again. 

Maybe the twilight zone is for real and somehow I've been transported to the high school from hell... damn I knew I shouldn't have said those nasty things about Rod Stering.  Rod I'm sorry! Really... please get me out of here...

Dec 20 06 11:25 pm Link

Photographer

Garry k

RStephenT wrote:

I know you think of yourself as one kick ass dude, particulary with your stunning photo work... but you might consider finding a some more substantial bondage folks to help you out when you forge into battle again. 

Maybe the twilight zone is for real and somehow I've been transported to the high school from hell... damn I knew I shouldn't have said those nasty things about Rod Stering.  Rod I'm sorry! Really... please get me out of here...

Dont be doubting him now -According to his website he is a "Thug "

Dec 20 06 11:29 pm Link

Photographer

Garry k

Huynh Photography wrote:

Did anyone tell you that there is a little yappy dog in your Avatar shot ( thought you should know )

Dec 20 06 11:47 pm Link

Photographer

Sienna Hambleton

Toledo, Ohio, US

RStephenT wrote:

Oh, wow, posting while drunk. This may land me in time out land. Like your work sir. When you think about it, that's what this place should be about. Have never quite understood though why you're the biggest apologist for the folks who run this this place (who I generally like come to think about it) with no shame and pretty much looking like an MM (i WANNA BE A MODERATOR) troll? Have you ever given a thought about how you and your superior intellect and upstanding morals might be perceived here?

Just a quiz. I know already what you think about me.

Dec 21 06 03:42 am Link

Photographer

Kevin Connery

El Segundo, California, US

GRHorn wrote:
If you get a MOD to respond to you, I like you, don't really care for your threads that much.  Good luck.

GRHorn wrote:
Hell, I like this guy even more, 2 MODS commenting, and now you.  Hilarious, I may pin a medal on him.

You didn't care for what he's said, but you like him?

You have interesting "standards", george.

Dec 21 06 04:40 am Link

Photographer

Tied And Taped

RStephenT wrote:

love it when folks who have never been bothered by me feel it necessary to go on the attack against me.  Then when I fight back, they inevitably go "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!  Tape Her Up was mean to me!"  Just like you're going to do, RStephenT, unless you stick your nose right back out of my business.  You act like Mr. Big Shot on this board, but the second someone says something about you, you go crying like a baby to the Mods.  Go sit in a corner, little boy.  The Adults are talking.

Oh, and like Huynh, you could probably learn to stand a few English lessons.  "Finding a some more substantial..."?  The hell is that?

Dec 21 06 08:38 am Link

Photographer

Tied And Taped

Garry K wrote:
Yawn ,,,,Palookaville be calling your name

And yet another great comeback by Garry K!

Tell me, who writes this stuff for you?  A Harlequin romance writer?

Dec 21 06 08:40 am Link