This thread was locked on 2006-12-23 08:57:31
Forums > General Industry > Here's to you Mr. troll-Meister here’s to you!

Photographer

M Pandolfo Photography

Tampa, Florida, US

Huynh Photography wrote:
I'm not here to offend people. I'm here to entertain. You will grow to love me.

It's highly doubtful I could ever "grow" that much. And if there's even a remote possibility, I will smoke a carton of cigarettes a day to ensure my growth is stunted.

Dec 19 06 01:13 pm Link

Photographer

RStephenT

Vacaville, California, US

Dan Hood  mm/moderator wrote:
Well Mr. Tom Huynh I must say welcome to our little world. I'm impressed with your work. That is some serious trolling. I see.

I got to spend several hours this morning in the mod forum dealing with a barrage of cams about you and your work. Haven’t seen a furry of complaints like that since BCG was at his peak. Your good at what you do.

I know you have only been here a few weeks yet you have half the forums in a tizzy. Hell you haven't even hit the Off Topic forum yet your presence is already being felt. That's quality!

I've been around a while, I remember forums such as 'Hello Beautiful," I still have my three digit OMP page. I'm also one of the senior mods here, I’ve seen a lot of trolling, some good lots bad. I know quality trolling when I see it and I see it in you.

We have a lot of trolls here XA, jebba, a number of them. The problem is most trolls suffer from Attention Whore Syndrome. They post things like "I'm a big shit and you are worthless."  Ya the words are there but it is all technique, no craft. It’s just too obvious. You on the other hand have subtly, few do. You can take an existing thread, modify your toll to fit and slide it in. That's special.

Most trolls play minor league "Cannon sucks/ Nikon blows" that sort of thing. Small potatoes. You started where most won’t tread. I'm impressed. I'm sure in a few weeks, should you be here this long; you will be over in the Off Topic forum. You’ll be working such favorites as, playing the race card, bush/Clinton sucks, you know the big boy trolls. I'll be watching how you do.

Naturally if you or anyone were to cross the line into insults and flames of course I'll throw your ass in the brig. In fact I expect the brig to see a lot of activity in the next few months. The other trolls here will feel the heat of competition and that, as you know breeds desperation for the so important attention all trolls crave. In their desperation they will fall into personal insults and other no nos. Heck XA has even recruited a group of minions to help with his trolling, but not to worry most of them have such poor technique they wont be a threat. They are not smooth like you, they 'aint got the skillz"

Trust me I aint crowning you 'King of the MM trolls just yet. You young Jedi have far to go before you can hold your self up to the likes of a BCG. When your name gets mentioned with his likes, you know you have arrived. Trust me, I and the other mods have taken notice of your outstanding wok, we'll be watching

So in my best Budweiser "man of the year" voice "Here's to you Tim Huynh, troll-meister extraordinaire, here's to you"

So welcome to our little home on the net and happy trolling.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/0803/danhood/modelmayhem/mmcroun2.jpg

Amazing what happens when you go do your workout and come back.  Kudos to you Mr. Dan for saying what needs to be said.  Wonder why some of the other folks mentioned therein haven't come to do battle with Dan.  Could it be that they only taunt, and spam when a mod is not paying attention?  Dan, you do know this post will probably merit you an entire thread @ the other place... lol (it's a point of honor to know how obsessed they can be).

Dec 19 06 02:50 pm Link

Photographer

RStephenT

Vacaville, California, US

Huynh Photography wrote:
Wow... another thread.

I'm just trying to work my way to the top. One day you can call me King of the Trolls.

Very, very questionable if you're around that long... but there is a place you can go where you would fit in...

Dec 19 06 02:52 pm Link

Photographer

Sienna Hambleton

Toledo, Ohio, US

RStephenT wrote:

Very, very questionable if you're around that long... but there is a place you can go where you would fit in...

Awww, don't you feel special?

Dec 19 06 06:03 pm Link

Photographer

XtremeArtists

RStephenT wrote:
Amazing what happens when you go do your workout and come back.  Kudos to you Mr. Dan for saying what needs to be said.  Wonder why some of the other folks mentioned therein haven't come to do battle with Dan.  Could it be that they only taunt, and spam when a mod is not paying attention?  Dan, you do know this post will probably merit you an entire thread @ the other place... lol (it's a point of honor to know how obsessed they can be).

How did you like the Brig?

You tried to start a thread on "The Other Place," but you didn't bother to post a link.

This is how links work:

http://xtremeartists.com/disc/index.php

Dec 19 06 06:08 pm Link

Photographer

XtremeArtists

RStephenT wrote:
Wonder why some of the other folks mentioned therein haven't come to do battle with Dan.

This is the longest thread he's started and the most attention he's had in a while.

He deserves his moment in the sun...

Dec 19 06 06:08 pm Link

Photographer

XtremeArtists

P.S.

This thread seems like a Site Related thread to me...

Dec 19 06 06:28 pm Link

Photographer

far away

Jackson, Alabama, US

XtremeArtists wrote:

How did you like the Brig?

big_smile

Dec 19 06 06:31 pm Link

Photographer

Kas_

Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada

He doesn't give up does he lol

Dec 19 06 07:04 pm Link

Photographer

Garry k

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Looks to be bout as exciting as a backyard Bar B que in Palookaville

Dec 19 06 08:57 pm Link

Photographer

Sienna Hambleton

Toledo, Ohio, US

Garry k wrote:

Garry k wrote:

Started any new bondage threads lately?

Dec 19 06 09:15 pm Link

Model

_Absentia_

Austin, Indiana, US

Bruce Talbot wrote:

K deal.

Here now, lemme tuck ya in.

~~ pat pat, tuck tuck ..... lil' sugah on da forehead ~~

::: closes door, tippy toes down the hallway....... hmmm, where Sara at? :::

bt

lol

Dec 19 06 09:16 pm Link

Photographer

fstopdreams

Chattanooga, Tennessee, US

Giving up is too easy.

Dec 19 06 09:16 pm Link

Model

Tikeya

Edgewood, Maryland, US

Milli wrote:
BCG...

Is he still here?

No, he isn't, unfortunately, and the way his name keeps popping up in some of these posts I'm starting to wonder about some of those MMers who claim they couldn't stand him.  Yeah, yeah, yeah...y'all miss him too.  Don't lie.  smile

Dec 19 06 09:40 pm Link

Model

_Absentia_

Austin, Indiana, US

Tikeya wrote:

No, he isn't, unfortunately, and the way his name keeps popping up in some of these posts I'm starting to wonder about some of those MMers who claim they couldn't stand him.  Yeah, yeah, yeah...y'all miss him too.  Don't lie.  smile

LoL.
Well if he was so great I guess its just too bad I didn't sign up here earlier.
Why was he banned anyway?

Dec 19 06 09:47 pm Link

Photographer

Class Act Photography

STUDIO CITY, California, US

I don't like that Carl's Jr Philly Steak Burger commercial with the two taxicab drivers you can't understand. It bothers me.

I know this probably has nothing to do with this thread but I don't care.

Dec 19 06 09:54 pm Link

Model

Tikeya

Edgewood, Maryland, US

Milli wrote:
Why was he banned anyway?

I have no idea.  Same thing with Elahi...I had heard about him getting banned and never actually saw the post or thread that was "the last straw."  I guess both guys said something that pissed off the mods.

Dec 19 06 09:57 pm Link

Photographer

Tied And Taped

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US

I personally suspect that Huynh has not passed puberty yet, hence the preoccupation with banging his models.

Dec 19 06 10:05 pm Link

Photographer

Patrick Walberg

San Juan Bautista, California, US

Well Mr. Tom Huynh I must say welcome to our little world. I'm impressed with your work. That is some serious trolling. I see.

I got to spend several hours this morning in the mod forum dealing with a barrage of cams about you and your work. Haven’t seen a furry of complaints like that since BCG was at his peak. Your good at what you do.

I know you have only been here a few weeks yet you have half the forums in a tizzy. Hell you haven't even hit the Off Topic forum yet your presence is already being felt. That's quality!

I've been around a while, I remember forums such as 'Hello Beautiful," I still have my three digit OMP page. I'm also one of the senior mods here, I’ve seen a lot of trolling, some good lots bad. I know quality trolling when I see it and I see it in you.

We have a lot of trolls here XA, jebba, a number of them. The problem is most trolls suffer from Attention Whore Syndrome. They post things like "I'm a big shit and you are worthless."  Ya the words are there but it is all technique, no craft. It’s just too obvious. You on the other hand have subtly, few do. You can take an existing thread, modify your toll to fit and slide it in. That's special.

Most trolls play minor league "Cannon sucks/ Nikon blows" that sort of thing. Small potatoes. You started where most won’t tread. I'm impressed. I'm sure in a few weeks, should you be here this long; you will be over in the Off Topic forum. You’ll be working such favorites as, playing the race card, bush/Clinton sucks, you know the big boy trolls. I'll be watching how you do.

Naturally if you or anyone were to cross the line into insults and flames of course I'll throw your ass in the brig. In fact I expect the brig to see a lot of activity in the next few months. The other trolls here will feel the heat of competition and that, as you know breeds desperation for the so important attention all trolls crave. In their desperation they will fall into personal insults and other no nos. Heck XA has even recruited a group of minions to help with his trolling, but not to worry most of them have such poor technique they wont be a threat. They are not smooth like you, they 'aint got the skillz"

Trust me I aint crowning you 'King of the MM trolls just yet. You young Jedi have far to go before you can hold your self up to the likes of a BCG. When your name gets mentioned with his likes, you know you have arrived. Trust me, I and the other mods have taken notice of your outstanding wok, we'll be watching

So in my best Budweiser "man of the year" voice "Here's to you Tim Huynh, troll-meister extraordinaire, here's to you"

So welcome to our little home on the net and happy trolling.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/0803/danhood/modelmayhem/mmcroun2.jpg

Very well written!  Dan, would you like the crown for "Troll Slayer of the Year!"  LOL

Dec 19 06 10:07 pm Link

Model

Tikeya

Edgewood, Maryland, US

Tape Her Up wrote:
I personally suspect that Huynh has not passed puberty yet, hence the preoccupation with banging his models.

Speaking of bangin', it's almost time for me to hit the sheets and have some sweet dreams.

Dec 19 06 10:44 pm Link

Photographer

i c e c o l d

Fort Myers, Florida, US

Tikeya wrote:

Speaking of bangin', it's almost time for me to hit the sheets and have some sweet dreams.

Your such a little tease....(in a good way I mean)

Dec 19 06 10:48 pm Link

Model

Tikeya

Edgewood, Maryland, US

Icecold Images wrote:
Your such a little tease....(in a good way I mean)

Nighty-night.  smile

Dec 19 06 11:00 pm Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Rancho Cucamonga, California, US

Huynh Photography wrote:
I'm an asshole. That's a fact.

No arguement here... wink

Dec 19 06 11:12 pm Link

Photographer

XtremeArtists

Garry k wrote:

https://www.modelmayhem.com/pics.php?id=137342

Dec 20 06 12:35 am Link

Photographer

Garry k

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Visions Of Excess Studi wrote:

Garry k wrote:

Started any new bondage threads lately?

Not really , I got bored w dat

Im even leaving the hillybillies alone for a while

See I am trying to be good and get with the progam ( or is that pogrom )

Do I get a star ?

Dec 20 06 01:47 am Link

Model

A BRITT PRO-AM

CARDIFF BY THE SEA, California, US

Tape Her Up wrote:

i know
but someone  looks really old fat and ugly in their avatar pic though
how weird
as soon as i saw it i was all like OMG that bore again & i was like what an ugly desk and horrible underwear BUT then i was OMFG you are FAT
i wasnt expecting that!!!

but i did think Togs being unpro and scaring or insulting models and starting multiple threads on  same topic was not allowed

Dec 20 06 02:19 am Link

Photographer

GRHorn

New York, New York, US

UdoR wrote:

Sorry buddy... the way to the top is via contributing quality information... not crapping bullshit!

If you think that this is what you need to do after supposedly paying Brooks for your photographers education... I urge you to ask for your money back... and if they pay you... I deserve half of it, since I am the one who told you more about real life in this short post than what they've "taught" you while attending their classes.

If you need an address to send the commission to, send me a private message!

I happen to like what I saw of his, also his website it pretty damn good.  I personally think he learned quite a bit.

Dec 20 06 08:52 am Link

Photographer

GRHorn

New York, New York, US

Huynh Photography wrote:
I'm the one you love to hate. You will miss me when I'm gone. Trust me.

That can happen if the almighty Mods get their draws twisted enough.

Dec 20 06 08:55 am Link

Photographer

GRHorn

New York, New York, US

Pat Thielen wrote:

Best. Post. Ever.

Not by a long shot.

Dec 20 06 08:57 am Link

Photographer

GRHorn

New York, New York, US

Searcher wrote:

What about taking pictures? Will you be doing any of that? And if so, will you be sharing some sort of still photos?

Searcher, I have seen his, they are fine, you say the ones you posted are the faulty ones.  OK show some gusto and post what you consider the best of yours.

Dec 20 06 09:00 am Link

Photographer

GRHorn

New York, New York, US

Huynh Photography wrote:
I've been a member for only a few days, and I get a lot of people who just plain dislike me.

If you get a MOD to respond to you, I like you, don't really care for your threads that much.  Good luck.

Dec 20 06 09:01 am Link

Photographer

GRHorn

New York, New York, US

Kevin Connery wrote:

He was pretty quiet for the first week or so--he had just passed 30 posts as of midnight on the 14th. Since then, of course, efforts ramped up substantially, and even with his enforced day off, he's managed to pass 200 posts. Impressive for 4 days work, though the topics are fairly repetitive.

Time will tell: is it a brief explosion, or can it be sustained?

Hell, I like this guy even more, 2 MODS commenting, and now you.  Hilarious, I may pin a medal on him.

Dec 20 06 09:06 am Link

Photographer

GRHorn

New York, New York, US

Michael Kirst wrote:

A whole lotta blah blah blah with a bunch of "we'll be watching you's" and a funny little pic attached.

You need a hobby.

You will get alot of that. I don't fully understand what it is that you did but you managed to evoke a harsh feeling from Udor... and that's rare for Udor! I like your work btw. Did you by any chance know a Nino Rakichevich at Brooks?

Micheal, I even think deep down, Udo likes this guy also, hell he likes me.  Now you and I both like his work, Udo does also he alluded to it.

Dec 20 06 09:09 am Link

Photographer

GRHorn

New York, New York, US

Kasmia wrote:
I think everyone should be a little more like Dan Hood every day.

I sure as hell hope not, one is enough.

Dec 20 06 09:13 am Link

Photographer

Royal Photography

Birmingham, Alabama, US

New Jersey has to many trolls. Cost me 30 bucks to go to NYC on the turn pike once

Dec 20 06 09:15 am Link

Photographer

GRHorn

New York, New York, US

Kevin Connery wrote:

Searcher wrote:
What about taking pictures? Will you be doing any of that? And if so, will you be sharing some sort of still photos?

I thought you said you worked IT--help desk?

Dec 20 06 09:15 am Link

Photographer

GRHorn

New York, New York, US

Searcher wrote:

Everything about you as a person just screams "I have an asshole!"

So do you, please, Hamza brings up some good points, you could do something useful go take pictures, you have told the other guy to do so.

Dec 20 06 09:18 am Link

Photographer

GRHorn

New York, New York, US

Nope asshole is not on the approved list. It was discussed today. I'll tell you one thing my experiment is working about like I thought. If Tyler changes policy I'll lock or modify the post.

Only Troll and GWC are on there. those will most likely be the only exceptions.

One major problem, what do you call someone when they act like the proverbial anal orifice.

Dec 20 06 09:20 am Link

Photographer

GRHorn

New York, New York, US

Hamza wrote:

Searcher wrote:

Hamza wrote:
So if it is say my opinion that someone is an asshole and I can't prove it as a fact, are you telling me it's okay to call them that?  I mean it would be my opinion, not a solid fact...
Right????

Everything about you as a person just screams "I have an asshole!"

It's about being fair, even though I don't like the person Dan Hood called out in a public forum, I don't agree that it was right or fair.  Had you or I done it, we'd be suspended... 

Once suspended, we'd complain and all Mr. Dan Hood would tell us is that we, mere members of the MM community were in violation and if we don't agree we don't have to, we can just leave...

How the fuck is that fair???

It's not, but an almighty MOD has made a decision.

Dec 20 06 09:22 am Link

Photographer

GRHorn

New York, New York, US

Hamza wrote:

Hamza wrote:
Hmm, "You are either with us or against us".

Yup, that was it...

Where did that come from?

Dan, You took that one line out of context.  Read the whole post, if you still don't get it, get back to me and I'll explain it in more detail for you...

Searcher wrote:

Where did that come from?

Senator McCarthy?

Searcher!  I am disappointed!  Dan has an excuse, he's from Frisco, you are from NYC!
Umm...BUSH!

Hamza, he is supposed to be from NYC, I know you are.

Dec 20 06 09:28 am Link