deshun smith

Nashville, Georgia, US

Jun 08 06 05:36 pm Link

Photographer

deshun smith

Nashville, Georgia, US

Avalon Studios wrote:
Deshun,

I wouldn't criticize other's photography. It isn't nice, and in your case, that's like the pot calling the kettle "black."

I think you should quit while....At least you should just quit.

...and judging by your images you should get your ass in this "black" kettle with him. or if you would feel more comfortable, i have a "white" crock pot.

Jun 08 06 05:41 pm Link

Photographer

Divo Models

Atlanta, Georgia, US

deshun smith wrote:
...and judging by your images you should get your ass in this "black" kettle with him. or if you would feel more comfortable, i have a "white" crock pot.

That was so Heather Locklear...circa "Amanda Woodward" on Melrose Place.

I'm calling Nany McKeon RIGHT now for a Lifetime Television movie adaptation of these forums!

Jun 08 06 05:43 pm Link

Model

Electra T

Brooklyn, Indiana, US

Mitsukai wrote:
IF YOU REWRITE IT PLUS "YO" ON "U" I'LL REWRITE MINUS THE CAPS

Should someone explain quotes to you? Ok..I quote deshun because I was speaking directly to deshun. Get it? Did you go to the library yet or are you still trying to figure out what one looks like? should someone explain shorthand?

Edit-oh wait...that was supposed to be funny/clever? Try again.

Jun 08 06 05:44 pm Link

Photographer

Tied And Taped

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US

ModelInstinctive wrote:

I'm calling Nany McKeon RIGHT now for a Lifetime Television movie adaptation of these forums!

Get Kristy MacNicol to play me.  Or better yet, get me to play me and Kristy MacNicol to play one of my models.  I always thought she was hot.

Jun 08 06 05:45 pm Link

Photographer

deshun smith

Nashville, Georgia, US

ModelInstinctive wrote:

nice port.

Jun 08 06 05:47 pm Link

Photographer

UnoMundo

Olympia, Washington, US

Dark Star Photography wrote:

Hmmm... Looks like some of my husband's relatives...

gene pool questions?  better find out NOW?

Jun 08 06 05:49 pm Link

Photographer

Divo Models

Atlanta, Georgia, US

Tape Her Up wrote:

Get Kristy MacNicol to play me.  Or better yet, get me to play me and Kristy MacNicol to play one of my models.  I always thought she was hot.

Well, Naomi Campbell is playing my role...even though she can't really act, I still think she's fabulous.

Don't make me throw my Black Berry at your head!

Jun 08 06 05:49 pm Link

Photographer

deshun smith

Nashville, Georgia, US

Electra T wrote:

Should someone explain quotes to you? Ok..I quote deshun because I was speaking directly to deshun. Get it? Did you go to the library yet or are you still trying to figure out what one looks like?

i read your comments on the other "posting". you seem to straddle the fence in your views?

Jun 08 06 05:50 pm Link

Photographer

Divo Models

Atlanta, Georgia, US

NOW...who wants MacKenzie Phillips to play your role on the Lifetime Original Movie?

https://www.eonline.com/On/Holly/Greatest/Facts/Images/s.phillips.jpg

Don't be shy, MacKenzie needs some work too!

Jun 08 06 05:52 pm Link

Photographer

Rp-photo

Houston, Texas, US

ModelInstinctive wrote:
NOW...who wants MacKenzie Phillips to play your role on the Lifetime Original Movie?

https://www.eonline.com/On/Holly/Greatest/Facts/Images/s.phillips.jpg

Don't be shy, MacKenzie needs some work too!

It looks like MacKenzie just got a good deep linking!

Jun 08 06 05:54 pm Link

Model

Electra T

Brooklyn, Indiana, US

deshun smith wrote:

i read your comments on the other "posting". you seem to straddle the fence in your views?

Well i guess you could say that. This post wasn't directed at you though. I have different views about different things...I come from a multi-racial family so I understand all view points....

Photographer

Al of Avalon

San Antonio, Texas, US

Hey Hey Hey. This is getting way out of hand.

You just need to calm down, get your own education - you could start with a GED and work your way up. Then you won't have to listen to and swallow hook, line and sinker any 2nd or 3rd hand half baked, phony "Black Studies" professor's diatribe about "White America."

Think on your own. Don't let others think for you. Don't be a sloppy thinker. It's good to be a critical thinker, be analytical not piss drunk sloppy. And don't be hurtful. Personal attacks are called Ad Homonen (Sp?) attacks, and they are a definate no no in debate.

By the way, I may be creative and all that, but I'm not a homo so don't invite me to sit with any pot with you, black or white.

Take care.

Photographer

B R E E D L O V E

Forks, Washington, US

Ah true enlightenment will only come when we can laugh at each other together grasshopper.

Jun 08 06 05:57 pm Link

Photographer

UnoMundo

Olympia, Washington, US

So if I offend an Asian person now, can I get all the black and the white people to shutup?

Interracial people can hum along!

Jun 08 06 05:59 pm Link

Model

Electra T

Brooklyn, Indiana, US

UnoMundo Photography wrote:

?

Jun 08 06 06:00 pm Link

Photographer

kickfight

Portland, Oregon, US

deshun smith wrote:

Nice troll; you did short work of getting folks all riled up all over again. Not bad for a beginner.

Jun 08 06 06:00 pm Link

Model

Mitsukai

Walnut Creek, California, US

Electra T wrote:

Should someone explain quotes to you? Ok..I quote deshun because I was speaking directly to deshun. Get it? Did you go to the library yet or are you still trying to figure out what one looks like? should someone explain shorthand?

I don't see how using all caps so that you don't have to click extra buttons like that pesky shift key is any different than not using that pesky shift key to capitalize things like the beginning of a sentence and "I", and not taking the time to spell out a 3 letter word.
I also don't understand how you justify double standards to the great extent that you do.

I'm rather curious really, how do you get away with thinking racism against whites is funny but racism again blacks is totally not cool?

By the way, I was teasing you not making fun of you. Good job though. You're very very good at competitions.

Jun 08 06 06:01 pm Link

Photographer

kickfight

Portland, Oregon, US

So if I offend an Asian person now, can I get all the black and the white people to shutup?

Offend a Mexican and I'm in (we're a bit under-represented here).

Jun 08 06 06:02 pm Link

Model

Mitsukai

This is ridiculous, can't someone permaban Electra T or something? How does anyone even stand her?

Jun 08 06 06:03 pm Link

Photographer

Divo Models

Atlanta, Georgia, US

Avalon Studios wrote:
By the way, I may be creative and all that, but I'm not a homo so don't invite me to sit with any pot with you, black or white.

Take care.

Homo?  Who said anything about a homo? 

You could have effectively proved your point in a civilized way...but by hitting below the belt by mentioning a negative gay connotation to prove your point: "homo"...isn't cool.

If it wasn't for "homo's" your asses wouldn't be in business...as it's the "homo's" that perpetuate the modeling and fashion industry.  They make it what it is today.

What makes you think that a "Homo" wants to play with your dingle-berry ass?  Sorry...but you shouldn't have said that.  I would assume that someone of your caliber would have a little more respect...since you have worked worldwide.

"Breathe in...exhale...breathe out..."

Jun 08 06 06:03 pm Link

Photographer

kickfight

Portland, Oregon, US

Mitsukai wrote:
This is ridiculous, can't someone permaban Electra T or something? How does anyone even stand her?

Why in the world would anyone want to do anything so silly as banning Electra? WE ALL LOVE HER TO PIECES!!!!!!!

Jun 08 06 06:05 pm Link

Photographer

UnoMundo

Olympia, Washington, US

kickfight wrote:

Offend a Mexican and I'm in (we're a bit under-represented here).

One beaner joke coming  up!

Jun 08 06 06:05 pm Link

Photographer

kickfight

Portland, Oregon, US

One beaner joke coming  up!

YAY!!!! It's MENCIA TIME!!!!! smile

Jun 08 06 06:06 pm Link

Model

Mitsukai

kickfight wrote:

Why in the world would anyone want to do anything so silly as banning Electra? WE ALL LOVE HER TO PIECES!!!!!!!

I'm going to take that as sarcasm because I don't see how it's possible.

Jun 08 06 06:07 pm Link

Photographer

Tied And Taped

deshun smith wrote:
thanks for assisting me in making my point today... twice. i've used you enough and now you may go. enjoy the remainder of your day. p.s. money and talent are two entirely different things. you may have one, but you lack the other completely.

Actually, at the risk of breaking my arm patting myself on the back, I'm rather good at what I do.  Much of my still work is utilitarian, true, but there again I've had occassion to try some different types of angles.  I've even tried a few pics in 3-D.

It's ironically my video work that I rise above many others.  Unlike other guys who shoot what I do, I don't keep the camera in one spot for five minutes.  I move around, get different angles, close ups, etc.  Give the people something to look at.

But again, I've noticed a trend where anyone who disagrees with you must be a talentless hack.  An attitude which, I think, defeats any type of argument you may have ever even thought you had (and which you didn't have to begin with!).

Jun 08 06 06:08 pm Link

Photographer

RStephenT

Vacaville, California, US

Mitsukai wrote:

Oh Mitsuka, anything is possible on the internet...

Jun 08 06 06:10 pm Link

Model

Electra T

Brooklyn, Indiana, US

Mitsukai wrote:

I don't see how using all caps so that you don't have to click extra buttons like that pesky shift key is any different than not using that pesky shift key to capitalize things like the beginning of a sentence and "I", and not taking the time to spell out a 3 letter word.
I also don't understand how you justify double standards to the great extent that you do.

I'm rather curious really, how do you get away with thinking racism against whites is funny but racism again blacks is totally not cool?

By the way, I was teasing you not making fun of you. Good job though. You're very very good at competitions.

Its been discussed over and over and over again that text written in all caps i difficult to read. Not only that it's yelling in the internet world. BTW I type in shorthand and if you have a problem with it take it up with the millions of other internet uses and students in classes that use shorthand.

How do i get away with saying racism against whites is funny?

for the last time don't misquote me, I NEVER said that

I said the picture was funny but i asked TWICE what the context of the image was. Once again i wrote that it's funny b/c it looks like an event, not a photo with any particular meaning. The other picture was funny/sad(with the lil boy in the car) and i would laugh no matter who was in the car.

Jun 08 06 06:10 pm Link

Model

Mitsukai

RStephenT wrote:

Oh Mitsuka, anything is possible on the internet...

I fucking hate the internet but I can't not love it.

Jun 08 06 06:11 pm Link

Photographer

kickfight

Portland, Oregon, US

ModelInstinctive wrote:
it's the "homo's" that perpetuate the modeling and fashion industry.  They make it what it is today.

Not that there's anything wrong with that...

Jun 08 06 06:12 pm Link

Photographer

kickfight

Portland, Oregon, US

Mitsukai wrote:

Glasses? Contacts? Lasik? Perhaps your vision will improve.

Jun 08 06 06:15 pm Link

Photographer

Webspinner Studios

Ann Arbor, Michigan, US

In a desperate attempt to reduce the blow up this turned into, I have put several people in this thread on time out. Remember, you can disagree, but personal insults and death threats are not permitted on mm. I will be checking this thread intermittantly. Post as much as you want, but try to keep it fun? Please? I don't really like having to pull several kids out of the playground to stop a fight during recess.

Photographer

RStephenT

Vacaville, California, US

Mitsukai wrote:

I fucking hate the internet but I can't not love it.

Well it's good and it's bad and I don't see much change coming soooo.....  smile and look at some of the interesting pics... and hopefully you'll continue to make many more interesting pics of your own.

Model

Electra T

Brooklyn, Indiana, US

Mitsukai wrote:

What have I done to deserve a banning? Nothing. Simply b/c you don't like me? I've never received so much as a warning.

No SHOUTING (Posting in all capital letters) Especially in thread titles. It's hard to read and just plain rude and annoying.

[9] MEMBER DISPUTES. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other members. ModelMayhem.com reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Members.

Absolutely NO FLAMING OR NAME CALLING. Mutual respect and civilized conversation is the required norm. Please keep profanity and gratuitously inflammatory language to a minimum. Personal attacks will not be tolerated on ModelMayhem.com.

Jun 08 06 06:16 pm Link

Photographer

Al of Avalon

San Antonio, Texas, US

Hey ModelInstinct,

I apologize for the homo remark. I thought I read something on dashounds retort, that he wanted to put me in his black pot or something, so I was kinda insulting him (knowing that he probably wasn't gay, and it would get under his skin). I was just messing with him.

I didn't mean to offend anyone else. Sorry.

Jun 08 06 06:16 pm Link

Photographer

Divo Models

Atlanta, Georgia, US

~Krista~ wrote:
In a desperate attempt to reduce the blow up this turned into, I have put several people in this thread on time out. Remember, you can disagree, but personal insults and death threats are not permitted on mm. I will be checking this thread intermittantly. Post as much as you want, but try to keep it fun? Please? I don't really like having to pull several kids out of the playground to stop a fight during recess.

I'm posting to make sure I'm not one of them... wink

Jun 08 06 06:17 pm Link

Photographer

Divo Models

Atlanta, Georgia, US

Avalon Studios wrote:
Hey ModelInstinct,

I apologize for the homo remark. I thought I read something on dashounds retort, that he wanted to put me in his black pot or something, so I was kinda insulting him (knowing that he probably wasn't gay, and it would get under his skin). I was just messing with him.

I didn't mean to offend anyone else. Sorry.

I know...I have been guilty of the same...

Jun 08 06 06:19 pm Link

Photographer

kickfight

Portland, Oregon, US

~Krista~ wrote:

Right on time, too. Thanks, Krista.

Jun 08 06 06:19 pm Link

Photographer

Tied And Taped

Death threats?  What fool made death threats???

This thread isn't that deep, people!

Everybody relax, smoke some weed, do some drugs, have a few drinks, get laid--do something already!

Death Threats!  Sheesh!

Jun 08 06 06:20 pm Link

Model

Electra T

Brooklyn, Indiana, US

Tape Her Up wrote:
Death threats?  What fool made death threats???

This thread isn't that deep, people!

Everybody relax, smoke some weed, do some drugs, have a few drinks, get laid--do something already!

Death Threats!  Sheesh!

LOL.  My favourite fetish photog lol. Yay it wasn't me!

Jun 08 06 06:22 pm Link