Photographer

Al of Avalon

San Antonio, Texas, US

Am I in the corner?

Jun 08 06 06:22 pm Link

Photographer

Al of Avalon

San Antonio, Texas, US

I have a good guess. BUT I WOULD NOT WANT TO SAY WHO IT PROBABLY WAS.

Jun 08 06 06:27 pm Link

Model

BeccaNDSouth

Olympia, Washington, US

kind of on subject, yet off subject at the same time....I met a guy once who could do what the guy in the first picture posted on this forum is doing. However, this guy was like 80 or 90, and was featured on the show Hee-Haw (spelling?) before. I was young...about 12 when I met the guy, so I can't remember his name, but he could put his bottom lip completely over his nose (he even demonstrated for us). It was gross, but cool, too. Heck, the best I can do, is touch my nose with my tongue.

Anyone who spends time in Arkansas near Fort Smith or Vanburen will know that this isn't really a racial picture...it's more of a documentary. (atleast, if you are in my mom's family...scary)

Jun 08 06 06:29 pm Link

Photographer

Divo Models

Atlanta, Georgia, US

kickfight wrote:

Right on time, too. Thanks, Krista.

You would probably be one of my straight guy friends in real life...outside of the internet.

Jun 08 06 06:30 pm Link

Photographer

Divo Models

Atlanta, Georgia, US

Avalon Studios wrote:
Am I in the corner?

No, you aren't in the corner...NOW let's find some WT photos to post!!!

Jun 08 06 06:32 pm Link

Photographer

UnoMundo

Olympia, Washington, US

offending blacks and Mexicans:

A Mexican family crosses over the border to the Land of Milk and Honey where the streets are paved with gold. But the husband can find no work.

His family is hungry, so he takes a walk to a quiet place at the foot of a big hill, kneels at the base of a tree, and begins to pray: "Sweet Jesus, please show me a way to feed my family..."

Eyes closed, the Mexican does not see the BLACK man coming over the top of the hill, who is trying to hold a broken grocery sack. When the Mexican man opens his eyes, a large wheel of cheddar cheese rolls down the hill and lands at his feet!

"Oh, thank you Jesus, thank you!" he cries, grabs the cheese, and runs straight home. Upon returning home, he gives the cheese to his wife and instructs her to make NACHOS.

"But wouldn't you rather have cheese enchiladas and burritos and other things?" she inquires. "No," the husband says, "Jesus sent this to me with a message... As I ran home,

I kept hearing Him yell, ' THAT'S NACHO CHEESE! THAT'S NACHO CHEESE!'

Jun 08 06 06:35 pm Link

Model

Lapis

Chicago, Illinois, US

lol@ Unomundo's joke.

Jun 08 06 06:36 pm Link

Photographer

Al of Avalon

San Antonio, Texas, US

That is funny.

Q. What is a hundred lawyers at the bottom of the ocean?

A. A good start

Jun 08 06 06:42 pm Link

Photographer

Nihilus

Nashville, Tennessee, US

[removed]

Jun 08 06 06:44 pm Link

Photographer

kickfight

Portland, Oregon, US

Nihilus wrote:
Posterbation, clique mentality and a unwarranted sense of bratty self-righteousness can go a long way on MM.

Ah, it's good that the mods are watching. Not ALL the trash has been taken out yet...

Jun 08 06 06:45 pm Link

Photographer

dgleasonphoto

Carmel, California, US

UnoMundo Photography wrote:
this one, just offends the entire human race!
laugh and lets get back to safe sex.

https://joe-ks.com/images/RedneckTP.jpg

I'm not sure, but I believe this qualifies as bestiality. Isn't there rules against posting images of this sort on MM? Unomundo I think you need to take a little time out smile

Jun 08 06 06:46 pm Link

Photographer

udor

New York, New York, US

Eric S. wrote:
One day I hope we can avoid putting the name of a color in front of the word "folks" and replace it with other adjectives like "Nice", "Neighborly", "Interesting", "Educated" etc.

Or in that case "Hillbilly-" folks... big_smile

Jun 08 06 06:46 pm Link

Model

Electra T

Brooklyn, Indiana, US

Nihilus wrote:

Posterbation, clique mentality and a unwarranted sense of bratty self-righteousness can go a long way on MM.

I agree with the first one.

Jun 08 06 06:47 pm Link

Photographer

Nihilus

Nashville, Tennessee, US

[removed]

Jun 08 06 06:47 pm Link

Photographer

kickfight

Portland, Oregon, US

ModelInstinctive wrote:
You would probably be one of my straight guy friends in real life...outside of the internet.

Always room in this life for another friend, straight or gay. smile

Jun 08 06 06:49 pm Link

Model

Lapis

Chicago, Illinois, US

Hah...okay, this seems like an appropriate place as any to make some blonde jokes.

How does a blonde turn the light on after sex?
She opens the car door

What is the first thing a blonde says in the morning?
Are you guys all on the same team?

What do you call a brunette between two blondes?
an interpreter

How many blondes does it take to change a lightbulb?
Blondes don't change lightbulbs...they might break a nail.

Jun 08 06 06:49 pm Link

Photographer

Tied And Taped

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US

A blond guy, an Irishman, and a Mexican are working construction on a new skyscraper.  Comes lunch time and all three are sitting on the beam for the 25th floor.  The Irishman looks in his lunch box and grumbles, "Corned beef and cabbage!  I swear, if I get Corned Beef and Cabbage one more day, I'm going to jump to my death!"

The Mexican looks at his lunch and grumbles, "Burritos!  If I have Burritos one more day, I'm going to jump as well!"

The Blond guy looks at his lunch and grumbles, "Ham and baloney!  If I have Ham and Baloney one more day, I'm gonna jump, too!"

Next day they're on the beam and it's lunch time.  Irishman opens his lunch.  It's Corned Beef and Cabbage, so he jumps to his death.

Mexican opens his lunch.  A burrito.  He, too, jumps.

The Blonde looks at his lunch and it's Ham and Baloney, so he jumps.

A few days later, it's the funeral for the three men.

The Irishman's widow wails, "If I had only known how sick he was of Corned Beef and Cabbage, I would have made him something else!"

The Mexican's widow is also crying and sobs out, "I could have made him Tacos or Enchiladas if I had only known!"

Then everyone looks at the Blond guy's widow--herself a Blonde.  She says, "Don't look at me--he always packed his own lunch!"

Jun 08 06 06:50 pm Link

Photographer

Al of Avalon

San Antonio, Texas, US

An Texas A&M "Aggie" walks into a bar, holding a pig under his arm, and walks up to the bar.

The bartender says, "Where did you get that?"

The pig relied, "I won him in a raffle."

Jun 08 06 06:51 pm Link

Model

Electra T

Brooklyn, Indiana, US

Tape Her Up wrote:
A blond guy, an Irishman, and a Mexican are working construction on a new skyscraper.  Comes lunch time and all three are sitting on the beam for the 25th floor.  The Irishman looks in his lunch box and grumbles, "Corned beef and cabbage!  I swear, if I get Corned Beef and Cabbage one more day, I'm going to jump to my death!"

The Mexican looks at his lunch and grumbles, "Burritos!  If I have Burritos one more day, I'm going to jump as well!"

The Blond guy looks at his lunch and grumbles, "Ham and baloney!  If I have Ham and Baloney one more day, I'm gonna jump, too!"

Next day they're on the beam and it's lunch time.  Irishman opens his lunch.  It's Corned Beef and Cabbage, so he jumps to his death.

Mexican opens his lunch.  A burrito.  He, too, jumps.

The Blonde looks at his lunch and it's Ham and Baloney, so he jumps.

A few days later, it's the funeral for the three men.

The Irishman's widow wails, "If I had only known how sick he was of Corned Beef and Cabbage, I would have made him something else!"

The Mexican's widow is also crying and sobs out, "I could have made him Tacos or Enchiladas if I had only known!"

Then everyone looks at the Blond guy's widow--herself a Blonde.  She says, "Don't look at me--he always packed his own lunch!"

LOL. HAHAHAHA

Jun 08 06 06:52 pm Link

Photographer

kickfight

Portland, Oregon, US

Nihilus wrote:
You can stop humping my leg everywhere I go, now.

(shrug) I see a fly, I get a swatter, nothing more. Keep your sick fantasies about me to yourself.

Jun 08 06 06:52 pm Link

Photographer

UnoMundo

Olympia, Washington, US

I think if we manage to offend every ethnic group , we will all calm down.

Offending Chinese people !

... Chinese man had three daughters, he asked his eldest daughter what kind of man she would like to marry.

"I would like to marry a man with three dragons on his chest", said the eldest daughter. He then asked his second daughter who she would like to marry.

"I would like to marry a man with two dragons on his chest", said the second daughter. He finally asked his youngest daughter who she would like to marry.

"I would like to marry a man with one draggin' on the ground", said the youngest daughter.

Jun 08 06 06:53 pm Link

Model

Electra T

Brooklyn, Indiana, US

An Australian man was sitting in his favorite restaurant when a Japanese bloke said to him, "I am sick of seeing your big round eyes."

The Australian replied, "Put on a blind fold."

The Japanese man asked, "Where do I get one?

The Australian then said, "Here take my shoe lace."

Jun 08 06 06:55 pm Link

Photographer

Tied And Taped

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US

I seem to have a talent for cracking Electra up tonight.

If we were all together I'd do my Italian joke--but it's a verbal thing ya gotta hear.

Little Johnny is in class when he shouts out, "Yo!  Miss Crumbacker!  I gotta take a piss!"

"The word is urinate, Johnny," she corrected him, "and if you use that word in a sentence I'll give you a hall pass to go to the bathroom."

He thinks about it for a second.  "Okay.  Urinate--but if you had bigger tits you'd be a 10!"

Jun 08 06 06:56 pm Link

Photographer

Divo Models

Atlanta, Georgia, US

UdoR wrote:

Or in that case "Hillbilly-" folks... big_smile

I LOVE your STUFF!!!

Jun 08 06 06:58 pm Link

Photographer

kickfight

Portland, Oregon, US

(see "offending blacks and Mexicans" joke in earlier post)

TEARS!!! TEARS I  HAVE IN MY EYES, FROM THE LAUGHING! smile Good one!

Jun 08 06 06:59 pm Link

Photographer

UnoMundo

Olympia, Washington, US

ModelInstinctive wrote:

I LOVE your STUFF!!!

We are offending people here NOT kissing Udor's butt!

Jun 08 06 07:00 pm Link

Photographer

Divo Models

Atlanta, Georgia, US

We are offending people here NOT kissing Udor's butt!

I have been following his work for sometime! tongue  I *think* for about 2 years...I could really learn some stuff from him. 

If I was still a model, like I was at 19, I'd be banging down his door for a shoot.

Jun 08 06 07:03 pm Link

Photographer

UnoMundo

Olympia, Washington, US

ModelInstinctive wrote:

I have been following his work for sometime! tongue  I *think* for about 2 years...I could really learn some stuff from him.

You are so close , if he turns around quickly he will be happy!

Jun 08 06 07:08 pm Link

Photographer

UnoMundo

Olympia, Washington, US

You are so close , if he turns around quickly he will be happy!

Offend someone!  therapy!

Jun 08 06 07:09 pm Link

Photographer

T H Taylor

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US

Q:What's 10 inches long and white???

A: Nothing.

Jun 08 06 07:10 pm Link

Photographer

Divo Models

Atlanta, Georgia, US

Don't get me wrong...I'm not really an angry person.  I'd give a compliment over an insult...anyday!

BTW, I like your product as well!  Very crisp and vivid.  It's unique.

(I need to buy a new lens!)

Jun 08 06 07:12 pm Link

Model

Lapis

Chicago, Illinois, US

My favorite scene in Monty Python's the meaning of life contrasts catholics with protestants, showing the catholic family of 30 kids all marching down to the orphanage as their parents can't afford them and are not using birth control to the tune of 'every sperm is sacred'. The protestant couple is sitting in their house across the street looking out the window. The husband says to the wife: That is why we are superior to the catholics. We can use birth control."

The wife says to the husband, "but we had sex twice and we have 2 kids."

Husband: ah yes, but if we WANTED to, we could have had sex all the time.

Ah yes, the protestants, the originators of the stiff upper lip.....we could have more fun, but why bother.

Jun 08 06 07:12 pm Link

Photographer

Stewart Cook

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Well you would pucker up too if you got a hind quarter of rock salt for trespassing...lol. hillbilly decendant and and dam proud of it!

Jun 08 06 07:14 pm Link

Model

Isys Entertainment

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

This should be detailed in Scientific America; groundbreaking new study on observations on insulting someone...

Conclusion: It is better than Psychotropic Medications

Jun 08 06 07:14 pm Link

Model

Lapis

Chicago, Illinois, US

T H Taylor wrote:
Q:What's 10 inches long and white???

A: Nothing.

LMAO.

Jun 08 06 07:15 pm Link

Model

Electra T

Brooklyn, Indiana, US

Two Japanese businessmen are talking during their afternoon dip in the hot baths at the Geisha house.

The first businessman says, "Hirokosan, I have unpleasant news for you. Your wife is dishonoring you. I saw her the other night and she was out with another man."

Hirokosan can't believe what he hears, and asks for more information. "It is as I said, Hirokosan, and she is doing it with a foreigner who appears to be of the Jewish faith."

Shocked, Hirokosan goes home to confront his wife. He faces her and says, "I am told that you are dishonoring me with a foreigner of the Jewish faith".

She replies, "That's a lie! Where did you hear such meshugas?

Jun 08 06 07:19 pm Link

Model

Lady Atropos

Toledo, Ohio, US

we cannot make fun of our hillbilly cousins - are they all cousins?

I will have to start a protest to demand the rights to be moonshine stupid!

get pissed off . I dare you!

https://www.thewvsr.com/images/redneck.jpg

I was born in Georgia - I love this photo lol

YEEEEEEE HAAA! Let's go noodlin!

Jun 08 06 07:22 pm Link

Photographer

UnoMundo

Olympia, Washington, US

Lapis wrote:

My favorite scene in Monty Python's the meaning of life contrasts catholics with protestants, showing the catholic family of 30 kids all marching down to the orphanage as their parents can't afford them and are not using birth control to the tune of 'every sperm is sacred'. The protestant couple is sitting in their house across the street looking out the window. The husband says to the wife: That is why we are superior to the catholics. We can use birth control."

The wife says to the husband, "but we had sex twice and we have 2 kids."

Husband: ah yes, but if we WANTED to, we could have had sex all the time.

Ah yes, the protestants, the originators of the stiff upper lip.....we could have more fun, but why bother.

as a serious Monty Python fan you have gone up several rungs on my ladder.
I know it well including the entire dead bird skit

Jun 08 06 07:24 pm Link

Photographer

UnoMundo

Olympia, Washington, US

I am lesbian, Uno.

An old cowboy sat down at the bar and ordered a drink. As he sat sipping his drink, a young woman sat down next to him. She turned to the cowboy and asked, "Are you a real cowboy?"
He replied, "Well, I've spent my whole life, breaking colts, working cows, going to rodeos, fixing fences, pulling calves, bailing hay, doctoring calves, cleaning my barn, fixing flats, working on tractors, and feeding my dogs, so I guess I am a cowboy."

She said, "I'm a lesbian. I spend my whole day thinking about women. As soon as I get up in the morning, I think about women. When I shower, I think about women. When I watch TV, I think about women. I even think about women when I eat. It seems that everything makes me think of women."

The two sat sipping in silence.

A little while later, a man sat down on the other side of the old cowboy and asked, "Are you a real cowboy?"

He replied, "I always thought I was, but I just found out I'm a lesbian."

Jun 08 06 07:26 pm Link

Photographer

Stephen Dawson

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

we cannot make fun of our hillbilly cousins - are they all cousins?

I will have to start a protest to demand the rights to be moonshine stupid!

get pissed off . I dare you!

https://www.thewvsr.com/images/redneck.jpg

Would like to see this at f/22.

Jun 08 06 07:29 pm Link