Forums > General Industry > offensive photo yes - get white folks mad

Photographer

UnoMundo

Olympia, Washington, US

we cannot make fun of our hillbilly cousins - are they all cousins?

I will have to start a protest to demand the rights to be moonshine stupid!

get pissed off . I dare you!

https://www.thewvsr.com/images/redneck.jpg

Jun 08 06 01:36 pm Link

Model

Lapis

Chicago, Illinois, US

You know, I was going to google some good white trash pictures, maybe something involving Divine....she was pretty offensive.

Jun 08 06 01:39 pm Link

Photographer

Tog

Birmingham, Alabama, US

Is that really a person?  Looks like something Jim Henson would come up with after a bad acid trip..

Jun 08 06 01:40 pm Link

Model

Model Sarah

Columbus, Ohio, US

WG Rowland wrote:
Is that really a person?  Looks like something Jim Henson would come up with after a bad acid trip..

you forgot "in Kentucky."

Jun 08 06 01:42 pm Link

Model

Electra T

Brooklyn, Indiana, US

Whats the backround on this pic...I found it funny b/c i thought it was taken at some kind of festival...its not set up or anything.

Jun 08 06 01:43 pm Link

Photographer

UnoMundo

Olympia, Washington, US

Lapis wrote:
You know, I was going to google some good white trash pictures, maybe something involving Divine....she was pretty offensive.

Divine was classically flamboyant.

Jun 08 06 01:44 pm Link

Photographer

Twisted Light

Miami, Florida, US

Hey I resemble that Jim henson remark

Jun 08 06 01:44 pm Link

Model

Lapis

Chicago, Illinois, US

UnoMundo Photography wrote:

Divine was classically flamboyant.

Truly an actress who would do anything for art....including eating dogshit.

Jun 08 06 01:46 pm Link

Photographer

Robert Sanders

Los Angeles, California, US

I will have to start a protest to demand the rights to be mooshine stupid!

get pissed off . I dare you!

Isn't this Randy Quaid???

Or maybe Rick Hughes...

Jun 08 06 01:47 pm Link

Model

Little Miss Lady

haha

Photographer

500 Gigs of Desire

New York, New York, US

One day I hope we can avoid putting the name of a color in front of the word "folks" and replace it with other adjectives like "Nice", "Neighborly", "Interesting", "Educated" etc.

Model

New York, New York, US

Eric S. wrote:
One day I hope we can avoid putting the name of a color in front of the word "folks" and replace it with other adjectives like "Nice", "Neighborly", "Interesting", "Educated" etc.

now that's sensible. i have oft wondered why this is so hard for so many people...

Jun 08 06 01:49 pm Link

Model

Electra T

Brooklyn, Indiana, US

Eric S. wrote:
One day

....i hope to shoot with you....(counts moolah)

Jun 08 06 01:53 pm Link

Photographer

Tied And Taped

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US

I don't know.  I look at this photo in the same way as that OTHER photo they're discussing.  Amazed though that people that find this photo funny are screaming for the photographer's head for the other photo.

Just a thought.

Jun 08 06 01:55 pm Link

Model

Lapis

Chicago, Illinois, US

Eric S. wrote:

That would make me happy too...but unfortunately, it is a pipedream for most. The closest we can come is to practice this for ourselves. I have always liked people based on who they are and not how they look like.

Jun 08 06 01:59 pm Link

Model

Electra T

Brooklyn, Indiana, US

WHATS THE STORY BEHIND THE PHOTO?

Jun 08 06 02:00 pm Link

Photographer

Tog

Birmingham, Alabama, US

I don't know, but unless my monitor's way off.. His neck is more purple than red..

Jun 08 06 02:02 pm Link

Photographer

M Coleman Photography

Olympia, Washington, US

Maybe, people just shouldn't be so sensitive.  I don't care for the first photo in question.  But, I don't think it's a big, offensive, deal iether... No one forced the model to do it (I'm assuming).  So, obviously, it was all done in fun...

Jun 08 06 02:03 pm Link

Model

Claire Elizabeth

Exton, Pennsylvania, US

This is by far the 2nd most offensive photo on MM.............Frankly Im insulted......

Jun 08 06 02:04 pm Link

Model

New York, New York, US

Robert Sanders wrote:
Isn't this Randy Quaid???

Or maybe Rick Hughes...

AHAhahaha. actually i think it's a member of phish.

Jun 08 06 02:05 pm Link

Photographer

kickfight

Portland, Oregon, US

CAPTION: "Say, ain't you mah kin? Well then, let's git it on! YEEEE-HAW!!!!"

Jun 08 06 02:06 pm Link

Photographer

Lens N Light

Bradford, Vermont, US

It depends a lot on who you are and how you were brought up. I find photos of bondage and suicide much more disturbing than ones that poke a little fun at ethnicity. We are altogether to much concerned with ethnicity and not enough with someone's heart.

Jun 08 06 02:11 pm Link

Photographer

KHatch

Utica, New York, US

That there's funny. I don't care who you are.

Jun 08 06 02:11 pm Link

Photographer

Mark Hayes

Cotacachi, Imbabura, Ecuador

Electra T wrote:
Whats the backround on this pic...I found it funny b/c i thought it was taken at some kind of festival...its not set up or anything.

Agreed.  It's the classic details, just enough DOF to allow us to see cousin Enid taking the next plunge into the "redneck jacuzi" on washing day that seperates this from just another "this is mah sis showing us her goodies" shot that is often the classic result of a GWC (guy with chew).

Jun 08 06 02:12 pm Link

Model

Bailee Martini

Jacksonville, Alabama, US

liek omgz im so ttly offended by that foto!!!!1one!!

Jun 08 06 02:19 pm Link

Model

Lapis

Chicago, Illinois, US

https://www.messyfun.com/store/images/detailed/MUD_mf-MW3_09.jpg
Yes, another favorite of the white guys....female mud wrestling! I am offended by this immensely (lol)

Jun 08 06 02:24 pm Link

Photographer

Ivan Aps

Miami, Florida, US

*sniff, sniff*  ya'll stop makin fun ah my Pa!

Photographer

Michael Kirst

What the f*ck you gotta go and put my dad up on here for??!

Photographer

Michael Kirst

Apfel Photography wrote:
*sniff, sniff*  ya'll stop makin fun ah my Pa!

LMAO you beat me to it!

Jun 08 06 02:26 pm Link

Photographer

M Coleman Photography

Olympia, Washington, US

Lens N Light wrote:
It depends a lot on who you are and how you were brought up. I find photos of bondage and suicide much more disturbing than ones that poke a little fun at ethnicity. We are altogether to much concerned with ethnicity and not enough with someone's heart.

I sorta agree here....light, playful, bondage is cool.  But, I find all the bloody, suicide, gore stuff to be a little offensive.  Especially, since suicide is something that people with self image issues tend to think about from time to time.  Not that anyone here would have self image issues... *sarcasm filling the air*

Jun 08 06 02:31 pm Link

Photographer

Tied And Taped

As a bondage photographer, I'm offended that you're offended.  I work very hard tying up women and taping their mouths shut and all I want is to be loved.  Is that so wrong?

Jun 08 06 02:40 pm Link

Photographer

UnoMundo

Olympia, Washington, US

Lapis wrote:
https://www.messyfun.com/store/images/detailed/MUD_mf-MW3_09.jpg
Yes, another favorite of the white guys....female mud wrestling! I am offended by this immensely (lol)

this offends me. Crisco is the far the better alternative.

Waterpick for the crevices?

Jun 08 06 02:41 pm Link

Model

Lapis

Chicago, Illinois, US

this offends me. Crisco is the far the better alternative.

What bothers me the most is that these girls look like they are having FUN while they are being objectified and denegrated....and I couldn't post Crisco pics because then you could see the (shock) nipples!

Jun 08 06 02:45 pm Link

Photographer

deshun smith

Nashville, Georgia, US

IF "WHITE FOLKS" HAD BEEN TAKEN AWAY FROM THEIR HOME TO A FOREIGN LAND, BEATEN INTO SUBMISSION, BOTH PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY ON A DAILY BASIS, FORCED TO WORK FOR SCRAPS AND LEFT OVER FOOD AND CLOTHES, LEARN A NEW LANGUAGE AND CULTURE, BOTH OF WHICH THEY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT, PITTED AGAINST EACH OTHER BECAUSE SOME HAD "BETTER HAIR & LIGHTER SKIN" BECAUSE THEY'RE BLOOD HAD BEEN TAINTED BY THEIR CAPTURES, USUALLY THROUGH THE PROCESS OF RAPE, FOUGHT FOR A COUNTRY WHICH HAD ENSLAVED THEM JUST FOR THEIR FREEDOM, ONLY TO LIVE IN THAT SAME EXACT ENVIRONMENT, OVERCOME ALL OF THE INGORANCE OF HATE & RACISM, BECOMING SOME OF THE BEST AND MOST BRILLIANT INNOVATORS ON THE PLANET INCLUDING ENTERTAINMENT , YET THEY COULDN'T SHOWCASE THEY'RE CRAFT ON TELEVISION BECAUSE OF THE MELANIN IN THEIR SKIN, HAVE THEIR CRAFT REPLICATED BY THEIR OPPRESORS, ONLY TO EXAGGERATE BOTH THEIR BEAUTIFUL SKIN, LIPS, MANNERISMS, AND DIALECT TO THE POINT WHERE THEY WERE MORE RESEMEMBLING OF ANIMALS THAN HUMAN, CREATE THE HARLEM RENAISSANCE WHICH HAD THE ALL RACIAL GROUPS COMING TO THEIR ENVIRONMENTS TO BE ENTERTAINED BY THESE GIFTS, ONLY TO ONCE AGAIN HAVE TO FIGHT FOR THE SAME, NOT CIVIL, BUT HUMAN RIGHTS WHICH SHOULD HAVE BEEN OBTAINED WHEN THEIR FOOT TOUCH THE SOIL OF A LAND WHICH WAS TAKEN FROM IT'S ORIGINAL OCCUPANTS, ONCE AGAIN RIDICULED, BEATEN, LYNCHED, ATTEMPTING TO EXERCISE THOSE RIGHTS WHICH HAD BEEN "GIVEN", IN THE PROCESS LOSING SOME OF THE MOST BRILLIANT MEN AND WOMEN OF THEIR ERA IN AN ATTEMPT TO BE WHAT WE SHOULD HAVE AS BUILDERS OF THIS COUNTRY, SUPPOSEDLY "GIVEN" THOSE RIGHTS AT THE END OF ALL OF THE OPRESSION, YET STILL VIEWED AS SECOND CLASS CITIZENS, BEING MOCKED ON A DAILY BASIS, THEN HAVE A DISTASTEFUL, POORLY EXECUTED IMAGE SUCH AS THIS PLASTERED ON A WEBSITE?  THEN YES, IF I WERE WHITE AND THIS WAS ONCE A DIRECT MOCKERY OF WHAT BLACKS ONCE THOUGHT OF MY PEOPLE... I'D BE PHUCKIN' PISSED!

Jun 08 06 02:52 pm Link

Photographer

deshun smith

Nashville, Georgia, US

IF "WHITE FOLKS" HAD BEEN TAKEN AWAY FROM THEIR HOME TO A FOREIGN LAND, BEATEN INTO SUBMISSION, BOTH PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY ON A DAILY BASIS, FORCED TO WORK FOR SCRAPS AND LEFT OVER FOOD AND CLOTHES, LEARN A NEW LANGUAGE AND CULTURE, BOTH OF WHICH THEY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT, PITTED AGAINST EACH OTHER BECAUSE SOME HAD "BETTER HAIR & LIGHTER SKIN" BECAUSE THEY'RE BLOOD HAD BEEN TAINTED BY THEIR CAPTURES, USUALLY THROUGH THE PROCESS OF RAPE, FOUGHT FOR A COUNTRY WHICH HAD ENSLAVED THEM JUST FOR THEIR FREEDOM, ONLY TO LIVE IN THAT SAME EXACT ENVIRONMENT, OVERCOME ALL OF THE INGORANCE OF HATE & RACISM, BECOMING SOME OF THE BEST AND MOST BRILLIANT INNOVATORS ON THE PLANET INCLUDING ENTERTAINMENT , YET THEY COULDN'T SHOWCASE THEY'RE CRAFT ON TELEVISION BECAUSE OF THE MELANIN IN THEIR SKIN, HAVE THEIR CRAFT REPLICATED BY THEIR OPPRESORS, ONLY TO EXAGGERATE BOTH THEIR BEAUTIFUL SKIN, LIPS, MANNERISMS, AND DIALECT TO THE POINT WHERE THEY WERE MORE RESEMEMBLING OF ANIMALS THAN HUMAN, CREATE THE HARLEM RENAISSANCE WHICH HAD THE ALL RACIAL GROUPS COMING TO THEIR ENVIRONMENTS TO BE ENTERTAINED BY THESE GIFTS, ONLY TO ONCE AGAIN HAVE TO FIGHT FOR THE SAME, NOT CIVIL, BUT HUMAN RIGHTS WHICH SHOULD HAVE BEEN OBTAINED WHEN THEIR FOOT TOUCH THE SOIL OF A LAND WHICH WAS TAKEN FROM IT'S ORIGINAL OCCUPANTS, ONCE AGAIN RIDICULED, BEATEN, LYNCHED, ATTEMPTING TO EXERCISE THOSE RIGHTS WHICH HAD BEEN "GIVEN", IN THE PROCESS LOSING SOME OF THE MOST BRILLIANT MEN AND WOMEN OF THEIR ERA IN AN ATTEMPT TO BE WHAT WE SHOULD HAVE AS BUILDERS OF THIS COUNTRY, SUPPOSEDLY "GIVEN" THOSE RIGHTS AT THE END OF ALL OF THE OPRESSION, YET STILL VIEWED AS SECOND CLASS CITIZENS, BEING MOCKED ON A DAILY BASIS, THEN HAVE A DISTASTEFUL, POORLY EXECUTED IMAGE SUCH AS THIS PLASTERED ON A WEBSITE?  THEN YES, IF I WERE WHITE AND THIS WAS ONCE A DIRECT MOCKERY OF WHAT BLACKS ONCE THOUGHT OF MY PEOPLE... I'D BE PHUCKIN' PISSED!

Jun 08 06 02:53 pm Link

Photographer

C R Photography

Pleasanton, California, US

Well I used to call her my cousin, now I just call her my wife wink

Jun 08 06 02:54 pm Link

Model

Electra T

Brooklyn, Indiana, US

if u rewrite it minus the caps i'll read it.

Jun 08 06 02:55 pm Link

Photographer

Tied And Taped

Hey, Deshun, there's nobody in the audience past the fifth row.

Translation: don't shout.

Jun 08 06 02:56 pm Link

Model

Samcmahon

NORTH HOLLYWOOD, California, US

I actually think this pic is pretty funny. I don't think people should be overly sensitive, it only causes conflict. I think we've proven that in previous posts. Revenge is not a way to solve problems.

Jun 08 06 02:56 pm Link

Photographer

Al of Avalon

San Antonio, Texas, US

Ah, its true. I guess some people can't leave the good old racial strife and anger of OUR horrible past - IN THE PAST.

Don't worry WBWTMZ (white basher with too much zeal), by the time you get this guys age, they will eradicate tooth decay, and you woun't have all your teeth removed. Or maybe you'll be able to afford and keep dentures in all the time...or at least have the sense not to get close to a wide angle lense, when you've taken them out...just before jumping in to a muddy pond.

Otherwise you might become a posterchild for everything unflattering about your race.

See how silly and petty mean this all is?

Jun 08 06 02:58 pm Link