Forums > General Industry > Lower Back Tattoos

Model

MelissaLynnette LaDiva

Leawood, Kansas, US

jennifer lockstedt wrote:

once again if you think they would turn down money you are crazy....... they take the risk honey.......because they don't get caught........ get a clue on the real world and how sneaky that it is.......everyone cheats the system...... so before you make a statement about me being uneducated...... first get a resume and post it..... right before you post your stupid come backs......only to get slammed on.............................j

Sweetie.  Can I get you to type a full sentence and stop abusing the ellipses?  Thanks.  And there are a number of tattoo artists who have ethics and don't want to run the risk of getting in trouble.  $100 for a tattoo isn't worth it when they can tell El Drunko to come back tomorrow.  But it's nice to know how your value system is doing.  Great strength of character you've got for a 30 year old.

Sep 28 06 12:21 pm Link

Model

Hacked Account

Houston, Alaska, US

Lamonica wrote:

A friend of mine is a tattoo artist and even he says it depends on your pain tolerance. My piercings didn't hurt and neither did my tattoo. And, I'm not being pissy, I was just stating mine and my friends experiences. And, I don't know where you get tattooed, but  tattoo needles are not "big ass". I suggest you take your bitch tone down a notch if you have no idea what you are talking about.

all needles are big to me.........as for my bitch tone, thats nothin.....  you should not get your little feelings hurt in a forum..... but you should try to get off your little computer and get some more photo's of your self that do not consist of your back yard fence.....and whats up with you posting that you do runway.....when all you have posted is you walking on a cheap runway in front of a cheesy night club?..........face the truth........................j

Sep 28 06 12:26 pm Link

Model

MelissaLynnette LaDiva

Leawood, Kansas, US

all needles are big to me.........as for my bitch tone, thats nothin.....  you should not get your little feelings hurt in a forum..... but you should try to get off your little computer and get some more photo's of your self that do not consist of your back yard fence.....and whats up with you posting that you do runway.....when all you have posted is you walking on a cheap runway in front of a cheesy night club?..........face the truth........................j

I hope you don't live in a glass trailer.

Sep 28 06 12:30 pm Link

Model

Fifi

Gainesville, Florida, US

once again if you think they would turn down money you are crazy....... they take the risk honey.......because they don't get caught........ get a clue on the real world and how sneaky that it is.......everyone cheats the system...... so before you make a statement about me being uneducated...... first get a resume and post it..... right before you post your stupid come backs......only to get slammed on.............................j

She says that someone else's come back was stupid, but this reply makes her look like a complete moron...

Sep 28 06 12:30 pm Link

Model

Envy

Nashville, Tennessee, US

once again if you think they would turn down money you are crazy....... they take
the risk honey.......because they don't get caught........ get a clue on the real world and how sneaky that it is.......everyone cheats the system......

For the last time :

Reputable tattoo artists do and will turn down money before risking their livelihood to tattoo an intoxicated or doped up patron.
It appears you don't know or go to a reputable tattoo artist so this doesn't apply to you now does it?

FYI , This is not called "cheating the system" genius. It's called breaking the law. An example of cheating the system would be fraud ( collecting unemployment or disability while working, filing false insurance claims, etc... )

What do I need a resume for? Please humor me.

Sep 28 06 12:31 pm Link

Model

Envy

Nashville, Tennessee, US

Melissa Lynnette wrote:

That made me spit my water all over the place.

Sep 28 06 12:33 pm Link

Model

Hacked Account

Houston, Alaska, US

Melissa Lynnette wrote:

Sweetie.  Can I get you to type a full sentence and stop abusing the ellipses?  Thanks.  And there are a number of tattoo artists who have ethics and don't want to run the risk of getting in trouble.  $100 for a tattoo isn't worth it when they can tell El Drunko to come back tomorrow.  But it's nice to know how your value system is doing.  Great strength of character you've got for a 30 year old.

im gonna tell you the same thing i just told lamonica......... only you need to get off that street corner in front of tag art...... and take some real shots....... plus your ass needs a lot of photoshop........j

Sep 28 06 12:33 pm Link

Model

MelissaLynnette LaDiva

Leawood, Kansas, US

im gonna tell you the same thing i just told lamonica......... only you need to get off that street corner in front of tag art...... and take some real shots....... plus your ass needs a lot of photoshop........j

LMBAO  So now you're resorting to insulting me because you have nothing to defend yourself with?  lol  I hope your glass trailer has insurance.

Sep 28 06 12:36 pm Link

Model

Envy

Nashville, Tennessee, US

Keep insulting people Jennifer and you will find yourself along with your Myspace photos booted.

Sep 28 06 12:36 pm Link

Model

Fifi

Gainesville, Florida, US

Yes, you're right...  I let some over the hill trailor park trash hurt my feelings... hahaha... Right... For your information, I do have photo shoots booked but because I have been sick the last couple of months, modeling has been put on a back burner. And, I have faced the truth... when your port isn't filled with pics of you probably shot in your boyfriends basement, then you can criticise someone else's port.

Sep 28 06 12:37 pm Link

Model

Hacked Account

Houston, Alaska, US

Envy wrote:

2. any where that you get a tattoo hurts...even if your drunk off your ass.....

Envy wrote:
I'm not sure where you're getting your information, but you have been falsely "school-ed" . No one should ever drink alcohol or take Advil for that matter before or during a tattoo. It will thin your blood, causing you to bleed more which can make your tattoo look like shit when it's healed.

I don't know what type of tattoo artists you are going to , but it appears it would be ones that accept a six pack of Budweiser as payment and not a Visa. An artist can have their license revoked for tattooing anyone under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
Not to mention is just plain fucking stupid. Anyone that is willing to tattoo someone  while they are intoxicated won't see a penny from me. If they are willing to tattoo drunks I can only imagine the other things they overlook too. Such as properly autoclaved or fresh needles.

I am just dying to see the top notch tattoo work you have done.
*oozing sarcasm*

Try educating yourself before you make yourself look like a complete jackass.
http://www.bmezine.com/

looking at your photo's .....what trailer park did you crawl out of?..........

Model

MelissaLynnette LaDiva

Leawood, Kansas, US

Envy wrote:

I apologize to your keyboard.  wink

Model

Envy

Nashville, Tennessee, US

It was a rather nice one thanks for asking. smile

Sep 28 06 12:39 pm Link

Photographer

Saryn Angel

Los Angeles, California, US

Honestly....

Jennifer,

You are not making a very good case for yourself. The images you have in your port are not the high quality that you can go around bashing others portfolios. They aren't horrible, but they are not great either.

Regarding drunk tattoos/piercings/mods - Yes, you can find hack jobs who will do the work on someone if they are drunk/drugged up... but WHY would you go there?  There are any number of talented artists who do adhere to the laws and ethics behind the reasons for not working on someone who is not sober.

* Alcohol causes you to bleed more - making it harder to do straight lines and also making it harder for your skin to take the ink.  - resulting in poor and ugly work.

* The artist is at higher risk for having someone come back at them and yell at them about them doing bad work/or putting something stupid on them - ie regrets.

It doesn't make sense to me that ANY self respecting tattoo artist worth their salt would work on someone who isn't sober.   

The point is - you will end up with shoddy work if you go to someone who doesn't have ethics/morals enough to turn down a client for a lack of sobriety.

Your posts have been very crude and come across uneducated.

~Saryn

Sep 28 06 12:39 pm Link

Model

Bettina

Los Angeles, California, US

I have a lower back tattoo. It is on my lower back because it is a larger, detalied piece and the lower back is a perfect canvas for this size of piece. It has nothing to do with being a target or for a man....
Tattoos are art and how I feel knowing that personal, personal piece is on my body. Why does a tattoo have to be about anyone else anyways? Wouldn't it make more sense to put a tattoo in plain view...like my forehead...if it was for anyone else's benefit?

Sep 28 06 12:40 pm Link

Model

MelissaLynnette LaDiva

Leawood, Kansas, US

Lamonica wrote:

Yes, you're right...  I let some over the hill trailor park trash hurt my feelings... hahaha... Right... For your information, I do have photo shoots booked but because I have been sick the last couple of months, modeling has been put on a back burner. And, I have faced the truth... when your port isn't filled with pics of you probably shot in your boyfriends basement, then you can criticise someone else's port.

Lamonica.  Don't defend yourself to her.  She was a pin up model in Germany.  She has wisdom.  We should listen to her.

Sep 28 06 12:40 pm Link

Model

Hacked Account

Houston, Alaska, US

Melissa Lynnette wrote:

oh my!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 you so scarey..............go back to that street corner.....

Sep 28 06 12:41 pm Link

Photographer

Collin J. Rae

Winchester, Virginia, US

WOW.....it'll be nice to NOT have you here....look at your own photos before insulting a port that is superior.

Sep 28 06 12:42 pm Link

Model

Hacked Account

Houston, Alaska, US

Lamonica wrote:

She says that someone else's come back was stupid, but this reply makes her look like a complete moron...

well it has only been a pleasure to get under your skin..............haaaaaaaa

Sep 28 06 12:42 pm Link

Model

MelissaLynnette LaDiva

Leawood, Kansas, US

oh my!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 you so scarey..............go back to that street corner.....

Sweetheart.  That wasn't a threat.  And I didn't take that picture on a street corner.  I took it in the West Bottoms, an old industrial district in Kansas City, MO.  I would prefer it if when you insult me, you do so correctly.  I was kneeling on a loading dock.  But hey, you tried.

Sep 28 06 12:44 pm Link

Model

Hacked Account

Houston, Alaska, US

Envy wrote:

For the last time :

Reputable tattoo artists do and will turn down money before risking their livelihood to tattoo an intoxicated or doped up patron.
It appears you don't know or go to a reputable tattoo artist so this doesn't apply to you now does it?

FYI , This is not called "cheating the system" genius. It's called breaking the law. An example of cheating the system would be fraud ( collecting unemployment or disability while working, filing false insurance claims, etc... )

im sure in tenn. you have a billion tattoo shops on every corner like we do here in houston.......it is a huge market.................get a clue girl

Sep 28 06 12:44 pm Link

Model

Fifi

Gainesville, Florida, US

well it has only been a pleasure to get under your skin..............haaaaaaaa

Nope, you don't get under my skin, but it explains why your port looks like shit... no one likes to work with the uneducated bitch acting like a complete fool in the forums...I actually feel sorry for you.

Sep 28 06 12:45 pm Link

Model

Hacked Account

Houston, Alaska, US

Envy wrote:

that just proves you have no home trainin............')"opit....

Model

Envy

Nashville, Tennessee, US

Envy wrote:
For the last time :

im sure in tenn. you have a billion tattoo shops on every corner like we do here in houston.......it is a huge market.................get a clue girl

What does this even mean!?

You avoided my question.  What do I need a resume for?

Model

Hacked Account

Houston, Alaska, US

Melissa Lynnette wrote:

LMBAO  So now you're resorting to insulting me because you have nothing to defend yourself with?  lol  I hope your glass trailer has insurance.

honey im italian....we don't own trailers.......those are whats parked next to your projects.......

Sep 28 06 12:47 pm Link

Model

Hacked Account

Houston, Alaska, US

Envy wrote:

Keep insulting people Jennifer and you will find yourself along with your Myspace photos booted.

ok........................your so scary too

Sep 28 06 12:48 pm Link

Model

Fifi

Gainesville, Florida, US

Envy wrote:

Envy wrote:
For the last time :

What does this even mean!?

You avoided my question.  What do I need a resume for?

Hahaha...  I was trying to figure out the same exact thing...lol

Sep 28 06 12:48 pm Link

Photographer

GLR3

Dallas, Texas, US

here i am once again gonna tell it straight....... i have one on my lower back, 1. because i love the design... 2. any where that you get a tattoo hurts...even if your drunk off your ass.....and 3. cause it is sexy as hell when im takin it from behind........and yes men like it.......oh yeah im flexible enough to see mine.....haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa............j

and not a single photo in your portfolio showing it off! damn.
best wishes, gus

Sep 28 06 12:51 pm Link

Model

Envy

Nashville, Tennessee, US

I know of 2 year olds that could carry a conversation better than Jennifer here.

Sep 28 06 12:52 pm Link

Photographer

Voice of Reason

Anaheim, California, US

The ironic post of the thread award goes to.......

When did Canon start making a camera phone?

Sep 28 06 12:52 pm Link

Model

MelissaLynnette LaDiva

Leawood, Kansas, US

honey im italian....we don't own trailers.......those are whats parked next to your projects.......

Oh, by projects do you mean the five bedroom home I grew up in in the richest county in Kansas?

Sep 28 06 12:54 pm Link

Model

~*Isabel Aurora*~

Boca del Mar, Florida, US

YOU NEED TO CHECK YOUR INBOX NOW

Sep 28 06 12:55 pm Link

Model

Hacked Account

Houston, Alaska, US

Collin J. Rae wrote:

WOW.....it'll be nice to NOT have you here....look at your own photos before insulting a port that is superior.

superior?.............come on these are three girls that gang up on everyone in every forum...............and call them selves model...... and then get their feelings hurt when the tables are turned.............

Sep 28 06 12:56 pm Link

Model

Fifi

Gainesville, Florida, US

Melissa Lynnette wrote:

Oh, by projects do you mean the five bedroom home I grew up in in the richest county in Kansas?

Hahaha... tell her girl...

Sep 28 06 12:56 pm Link

Model

Envy

Nashville, Tennessee, US

Melissa Lynnette wrote:

Why are you defending yourself against someone who makes such classy statements as

here i am once again gonna tell it straight....... i have one on my lower back, 1. because i love the design... cause it is sexy as hell when im takin it from behind........and yes men like it

?

Sep 28 06 12:57 pm Link

Model

Hacked Account

Houston, Alaska, US

GLR3 wrote:

and not a single photo in your portfolio showing it off! damn.
best wishes, gus

yeah gettin attacked by three others here......

Sep 28 06 12:58 pm Link

Model

Envy

Nashville, Tennessee, US

superior?.............come on these are three girls that gang up on everyone in every forum...............and call them selves model...... and then get their feelings hurt when the tables are turned.............

Who has these mysterious hurt feelings?

Sep 28 06 12:58 pm Link

Model

Hacked Account

Houston, Alaska, US

David Moyle wrote:

The ironic post of the thread award goes to.......

When did Canon start making a camera phone?

lol

Sep 28 06 12:59 pm Link

Model

Fifi

Gainesville, Florida, US

Not now nor have you ever hurt my feelings. If anything, I stay here because reading your posts are like watching a train wreck, you just can't help it.

Sep 28 06 12:59 pm Link

Model

Fifi

Gainesville, Florida, US

lol

And you just proved my point...hahaha... You don't even realize that he is indeed making fun of you. Wow...

Sep 28 06 01:01 pm Link