Photographer

DanPhoto

Tampa, Florida, US

Can, I please get a BIG BIG ((((((((((((  H U G )))))))))))))  girls only . ladies you can send them to me via MM.  So to all you beautiful girls  here is a big (((((((((((  HUG ))))))))).

Guys a hard handshake to all. 

Life is to short enjoy it while we are on this journey.

Sep 12 06 02:09 pm Link

Photographer

FosbreStudios

Medford, New Jersey, US

I always at the end of a shoot, put out my hand for a hand shake. Only a couple models avoided my handshake and went for a hug, so those couple models got hugs, only because they by-passed my extended arm for a handshake.

In one case though.......my, my, my....don't want to glorify anything, but....during a photoshoot....(nude shoot), the model advanced herself on me...and the photoshoot turned into a sex-capade. I was like , "I can't believe this is happening"! Wasn't a paid shoot either...so it wasn't like paying for it....

Sep 12 06 02:12 pm Link

Model

ANNABELLA

Atlanta, Georgia, US

I LOVE HUGS! https://bestsmileys.com/happy/7.gif

Sep 12 06 02:14 pm Link

Photographer

Blakberi Photography

Quebec, Quebec, Canada

FosbreStudios wrote:
I always at the end of a shoot, put out my hand for a hand shake. Only a couple models avoided my handshake and went for a hug, so those couple models got hugs, only because they by-passed my extended arm for a handshake.

In one case though.......my, my, my....don't want to glorify anything, but....during a photoshoot....(nude shoot), the model advanced herself on me...and the photoshoot turned into a sex-capade. I was like , "I can't believe this is happening"! Wasn't a paid shoot either...so it wasn't like paying for it....

Nobody wants to hear stuff like that in this thread or ANYWHERE on MM...

*pssst* email me the details buddy

Sep 12 06 02:20 pm Link

Photographer

studio L

Oakland, California, US

Adams Photography wrote:
I hug when it is initiated by the model.

!applause!

Sep 12 06 02:43 pm Link

Photographer

studio L

Oakland, California, US

Blakberi Productions wrote:

Nobody wants to hear stuff like that in this thread or ANYWHERE on MM...

*pssst* email me the details buddy

Dear Penthouse.....

Sep 12 06 02:50 pm Link

Model

MelissaLynnette LaDiva

Leawood, Kansas, US

UnoMundo Photography wrote:

Ok, so the plastic sheets are backdrops ?  You need a support hug. Do bedwetters have a special hug ?

simple: If my chest is bigger than yours I shake your hand.

Plastic sheets?  ????  You lost me.

Sep 12 06 03:24 pm Link