Forums > General Industry > Horny Photographers (U know who u are!!!)

Model

Ahzure

Glendale, Arizona, US

Man, I tell ya- there's something in the air in Phoenix... Seems like a couple of photographers can't deal with the heat and turn into perverts...  Or are they GWC?  Tell me your horrific perv experience- winner gets a piece of candy and some Jesus Juice from Michael Jackson!!!

Jul 25 06 03:56 am Link

Model

Sara Danielle

Funny you ask! I just posted this in another thread ( not in full detail) because  it wasn't on subject....

Photog to me~ "Your ass is soo hot and juicy! It is the best ass I have ever seen!!! I just wanna grab it!!!"

Me~ RUNNING OUT THE DOOR!!!! For real I did! It freaked the ish out of me!!!!

He is still on MM and I still here MANY complaints about him!!!!!

Jul 25 06 04:02 am Link

Model

Ahzure

Glendale, Arizona, US

if all you got were some comments, then consider yourself LUCKY!!! (at least you have a juicy ass, really)

Jul 25 06 04:04 am Link

Model

Sara Danielle

Then do tell!~~ What is your hot story?????

Jul 25 06 04:23 am Link

Photographer

Jeremy I

Charlotte, North Carolina, US

What about horny models flirting and always after me lucky charms? Ladies please!

Jul 25 06 04:30 am Link

Photographer

Indochine

Los Angeles, California, US

The heat does change something about my biochemistry (translation=libido goes up). But I have never yelped something crass when a model comes out in her skivvies.

I think some of this stuff is on a case by case basis. Some models flirt with the photographer, and a playful rapport enhances the shoot. But a couple general rules alwayss apply: no overt or direct comments about the model's anatomy unless it relates to the shoot (e.g., move your legs over edge of the couch), no physical contact, no romantic advances, i.e., "wanna go to dinner," and no asking inappropriately private questions, etc.

Most of it is common sense. What cracks me up is how I adhere to these rules and benefit in no way (other than keeping my reputation intact), where other fotogs cross the line all the time and get laid. lol.

Jul 25 06 04:48 am Link

Model

Mayanlee

New City, New York, US

Sara Danielle wrote:
Funny you ask! I just posted this in another thread ( not in full detail) because  it wasn't on subject....

Photog to me~ "Your ass is soo hot and juicy! It is the best ass I have ever seen!!! I just wanna grab it!!!"

Had a couple of comments like that early on in my career ... my standard dead-pan response is "Thanks, but if you do, one of us is going to end up dead."

Now I wonder why folks seemed scared of me...?

Jul 25 06 04:57 am Link

Photographer

UIPHOTOS

Dayton, Ohio, US

Scaramanga wrote:
The heat does change something about my biochemistry (translation=libido goes up). But I have never yelped something crass when a model comes out in her skivvies.

What cracks me up is how I adhere to these rules and benefit in no way (other than keeping my reputation intact), where other fotogs cross the line all the time and get laid. lol.

ME TOO... I have a really hard line I draw in the sand that I dont cross, and I shoot alot of nudes..

I have had models tell me that they were surprised "we didnt DO something" or they have questioned my sexuality because I didnt get all excited because they were nude and in close proximity... Some have been bold enough to tell me that I "missed out on an opportunity" when I didnt even see it as one..

I am really clinical when I shoot, so the amount of clothes doesnt change that.. So there are photogs with stories as well.. I too KNOW other photogs who dont miss those opportunities..

Funny how that works..

Those lines or advances obviously worked for him with other models..  LOL

Jul 25 06 05:06 am Link

Photographer

Jeremy I

Charlotte, North Carolina, US

UIPHOTOS wrote:
I have had models tell me that they were surprised "we didnt DO something" or they have questioned my sexuality because I didnt get all excited because they were nude and in close proximity... Some have been bold enough to tell me that I "missed out on an opportunity" when I didnt even see it as one..

I have had that happen a few times as well. To me its just not worth it. My reputation is everything in this town and to throw it all away over lack of self control would be crazy. I have had models initiate things themselves, and usually its only models I consider friends as well. Never on a first or second shoot.

Jul 25 06 05:09 am Link

Photographer

Christofer Rodriguez

San Bernardino, California, US

It will happen to me someday - Can't wait till I get molested by a photographer...I mean model...

Jul 25 06 05:20 am Link

Photographer

Ivan S Harris

San Diego, California, US

damn it...One model thought I was GAY because I didn't say anything...WHAT the hell...lol I mean I am a professional here....

Jul 25 06 05:31 am Link

Photographer

FthePhotographer

Detroit, Michigan, US

Its give or take.  I happen to be an O.k. looking photographer.  I have notice the the photographers that get pegg'ed a pervert are the ones that look undesirable and its coupled with obscene behavior.

I get away with some things that I have seen first hand other photogs cannot.  Example:  There may be a model that I am flirty with and she is flirty with me.  I am not exagerating when I say the same model will tell me  "this photographer is unprofessional because he was all flirty flirty with me".  I think to myself, what a double stander she has.   

But suffice it to say that your position on what pervertedness is will be subject. 

First and foremost, the objective is to get the job, project or idea done, and stay professional as what is defined by your relationship with your co workers, models or what have you.

Jul 25 06 08:41 am Link

Photographer

Arizona Shoots

Phoenix, Arizona, US

Yeah right! We all know photographers don't like to get laid.

But seriously. Why is it that when a man/photographer tries to get some tail he's automatically labled a pervert?

Jul 25 06 08:46 am Link

Photographer

dax

Stockholm, Stockholm, Sweden

FthePhotographer wrote:
Its give or take.  I happen to be an O.k. looking photographer.  I have notice the the photographers that get pegg'ed a pervert are the ones that look undesirable and its coupled with obscene behavior.

I get away with some things that I have seen first hand other photogs cannot.  Example:  There may be a model that I am flirty with and she is flirty with me.  I am not exagerating when I say the same model will tell me  "this photographer is unprofessional because he was all flirty flirty with me".  I think to myself, what a double stander she has.

Well.. put!!

If the photographer is good looking.. then is not that much of a problem. I have been on shoots where.. I can see both sides. The reaction when the heavy set or bad looking or older photographer makes comments the girls cringe, and when the younger, good looking, fun photographers make similar comments the girls blush lol funny... Life.. what a joke!

Jul 25 06 08:47 am Link

Photographer

dax

IvanSHarris wrote:
damn it...One model thought I was GAY because I didn't say anything...WHAT the hell...lol I mean I am a professional here....

Yeah that too.. but that usually happens with girls I shot from the Internet.. poor girls who only deal with photographers off the net... what they must deal with.. wow...  and I guess that gets them used to aggressive behavior...

One once thought I was gay cuz i would send her to the office to change.. LOL she was in shock that i did not want to or at least tried to... see her naked... lol How sad is that.

Then just two weeks ago, another one thought I was gay, cuz I was educated, polite, used 'big' words ( i really dont ) and didnt really touched her and the two times I did.. it was very soft. LOL wtf.. ?

So I learned that you have to be a caveman and stare.. to be straight! smile

Jul 25 06 08:50 am Link

Photographer

MaxwellIII

Chicago, Illinois, US

Aspiring models and aspiring photographers trying to find their own area's of expertise can sometimes become difficult.

What I suggest for any aspiring model that wants to get her picture taken for free, is save up the money and go to a photographer who is a full time photographer.

For aspiring photographers, you can always expect some aspiring model to say how the guy was all over her. The reason is simple, aspiring models crave attention, the crave the camera, the images of themselves looking hot, and when that isn't enough, they start saying how they are so hot, that they had to run from the poor guy who was just photographing her.

Next time any aspiring model thinks the photographer has the hots for her, take a look and notice if there is any buldge in his pants. I think that should answer your question if it's all in your mind, or his.

Jul 25 06 08:51 am Link

Photographer

Jon Tiffin

San Antonio, Texas, US

John Jebbia wrote:

But seriously. Why is it that when a man/photographer tries to get some tail he's automatically labled a pervert?

The hoops we jump thru to get that 'Look', the things we say,  the professionalism endured, but in the end we're just a purvert...

Jul 25 06 08:54 am Link

Photographer

J C ModeFotografie

Los Angeles, California, US

I AM horny - but I keep it in my pants, no matter how provocatively the models act!  It probably means I'm missing out . . .

JAY carreon
PHOTOGRAPHER

Jul 25 06 08:54 am Link

Photographer

FthePhotographer

Detroit, Michigan, US

MaxwellIII wrote:
Aspiring models and aspiring photographers trying to find their own area's of expertise can sometimes become difficult.

What I suggest for any aspiring model that wants to get her picture taken for free, is save up the money and go to a photographer who is a full time photographer.

For aspiring photographers, you can always expect some aspiring model to say how the guy was all over her. The reason is simple, aspiring models crave attention, the crave the camera, the images of themselves looking hot, and when that isn't enough, they start saying how they are so hot, that they had to run from the poor guy who was just photographing her.

Next time any aspiring model thinks the photographer has the hots for her, take a look and notice if there is any buldge in his pants. I think that should answer your question if it's all in your mind, or his.

I where thin sweat pants with no underwear...  I let my body do the talking.  sometimes when im on my back, it makes for a good monopod.   Anything for the shot right?  LOL

Jul 25 06 08:58 am Link

Photographer

George Butler

Marietta, Georgia, US

IvanSHarris wrote:

Can't WIN!

Jul 25 06 09:00 am Link

Photographer

MaxwellIII

Chicago, Illinois, US

What do you think the male photographers who photograph models behind the scenes in Milan, are thinking when models walk around naked.

How about the male photographers for Playboy, or other male dominated magazines.

Do you think all the male photographers who take images of naked women are gay? Of course not. Do you think they what to screw any and every model while they are working at making sure the composition, lighting, pose's, etc., are correct?

Men who are straight, of course have normal thoughts when a woman is naked, but those thoughts are put aside when working with a professional model, because the photographer is professional by doing his job.

Jul 25 06 09:01 am Link

Photographer

Lund Photography

Puyallup, Washington, US

John Jebbia wrote:

Because if women (photog/model) did it, they'd be labels sluts right?

Jul 25 06 09:02 am Link

Photographer

Arizona Shoots

Phoenix, Arizona, US

Lund Photography wrote:
Because if women (photog/model) did it, they'd be labels sluts right?

But everyone likes sluts. It's not such a put down.

Jul 25 06 09:03 am Link

Photographer

J Welborn

Clarksville, Tennessee, US

UIPHOTOS wrote:

ME TOO... I have a really hard line I draw in the sand that I dont cross, and I shoot alot of nudes..

I am really clinical when I shoot, so the amount of clothes doesnt change that.. So there are photogs with stories as well.. I too KNOW other photogs who dont miss those opportunities..

Funny how that works..

Those lines or advances obviously worked for him with other models..  LOL

I shoot a lot of nudes as well and have the same approach --business not pleasure and I too get the questions and offers but say no.

I have had several want to pay for the session with favors . I suggest they trade with the guy at the grocery store and bring me a gift card for my groceries LOL

We always hear about the models getting hit on but  it does go both ways smile Oh and age is not a factor .

Jul 25 06 09:04 am Link

Photographer

JJD Productions

Abbeville, Alabama, US

Jul 25 06 09:04 am Link

Photographer

MaverickPhoto

Miami Beach, Florida, US

Does anyone think that it is any worse than being in a corporate enviroment?
I mean we all have heard about the infamous secretary and her boss.
My experience is regardless of how the photographer or model looks the higher up in the industry you are and the more you can make happen for a girls career wether you are a photographer, art director, client etc the less it becomes an issue with anyone because like Wall Street Trading begins early.
This may sound pretty shitty but i am talking about the fact that in life the more tempting the trade the less anyone seems to have a problem with it.....so when people say i would never bla bla bla , i have seen first hand experience that it is not the case. It is actually done on a pretty open level...just ask Demarchlier.

Jul 25 06 09:05 am Link

Photographer

Rick Hughes Photography

Atlanta, Georgia, US

Off the internet photographers hit on models all the time.  Fashion shooters hit on models and it is an accepted thing in many cases.  Hell, in NY, Milan or Miami it is not just accepted, many times it is encouraged!

Balance in everything is the key.  Hit on everything that moves and it can hurt you.  Flirting or dating is not a crime among adults even if ....gasp...one is a photographer and one is a model.

Jul 25 06 09:06 am Link

Photographer

MaxwellIII

Chicago, Illinois, US

Sara Danielle wrote:

I think you should report this so called photographer to a moderator at model mayhem, because I'm sure model mayhem doesn't need this type of person in on model mayhem.

Save other aspiring models from the anquish that you went through by reporting his model mayhem number to a moderator.

Jul 25 06 09:07 am Link

Photographer

Collin J. Rae

Winchester, Virginia, US

All I know is I was a peverted guy way before I was a perverted photographer, now I just get to document said perversion.

-The End-

Jul 25 06 09:08 am Link

Photographer

MaxwellIII

Chicago, Illinois, US

Ahzure wrote:
if all you got were some comments, then consider yourself LUCKY!!! (at least you have a juicy ass, really)

No real model expects a real photographer to say anything as crude as you have a juicy ass!!

And if you have to say, consider yourself lucky, that implies that it could have been worse.

Go to a professional photographer and always let others know of the bad one's.

Jul 25 06 09:09 am Link

Photographer

MaverickPhoto

Miami Beach, Florida, US

Rick Hughes Photography wrote:
Off the internet photographers hit on models all the time.  Fashion shooters hit on models and it is an accepted thing in many cases.  Hell, in NY, Milan or Miami it is not just accepted, many times it is encouraged!

Balance in everything is the key.  Hit on everything that moves and it can hurt you.  Flirting or dating is not a crime among adults even if ....gasp...one is a photographer and one is a model.

Thanks rick you are just confirming what i am saying....guess it is more prominant in the fashion industry. I mean we have all gone to the shi shi dinner parties and private house parties with the in crowd and see the shit that really goes down....and i mean goes down.

Jul 25 06 09:10 am Link

Photographer

Arizona Shoots

Phoenix, Arizona, US

I'm telling you.. we should all (models & photographers... and perhaps a few stylists and MUA's) meet somewhere in the middle of the country.. St. Louis perhaps. Rent a gymnasium and have a super orgy. Get the sex over with and then get back to shooting great images...

Photographer

dax

Navid wrote:
This may sound pretty shitty but i am talking about the fact that in life the more tempting the trade the less anyone seems to have a problem with it.....so when people say i would never bla bla bla , i have seen first hand experience that it is not the case. It is actually done on a pretty open level...just ask Demarchlier.

True that.. the diff is.. that most ppl here.. are dealing with 'net photographers who could not do shit for them.. And when the photographer can't do shit for them.. then looks do matter.

What u are talking about is when.. suddenly the photographer is the commodity and the girls is so into the idea of what HE can do for her.. that she goes and starts flirting cuz she thinks.. her p**sy is golden and if she does him, he will make her a star.. LOL yeah right lol

btw - when is OUR date ? ;-)

Photographer

MaverickPhoto

Miami Beach, Florida, US

dax my old friend ...where you at?

Jul 25 06 09:11 am Link

Photographer

GDS Photos

London, England, United Kingdom

In England there is a saying.  "Don't screw the help".

Jul 25 06 09:16 am Link

Model

e-string

Kansas City, Missouri, US

Well, there was the old guy who told me I gave him "starch in his shorts". He was a GWC and I was still kinda a beginner.

And then there was the guy who put his head between my legs. Luckily he didn't actually do anything right away and I was able to tell him to stop because I'm not single. He was not a GWC, just a jerk. I actually enjoyed the shoot until that point though.

Jul 25 06 09:20 am Link

Photographer

MaxwellIII

Chicago, Illinois, US

gdsandy wrote:

This is a perfect saying to keep when working. Can any photographer imagine has fast they would be tossed out of the business if they started hitting on the model, with an art director, client, set designer, etc..

That photographer would not only be tossed out, he would not be working in the industry at that level any longer.

Now if the client wants to try and hit on the model, I think his company would have something to say about that.

So like the English say, "Don't screw the help"

Jul 25 06 09:21 am Link

Photographer

MaverickPhoto

Miami Beach, Florida, US

gdsandy wrote:

In England they also say " You dirty old slag, i know you want it"
the help gets screwd regardless , wether financially or physically...it's cos they are dispensible...which is why so many people don't have security working for others and that is the reason things happen to try to excel ones level. As a photographer or model or VP of a company.

Jul 25 06 09:21 am Link

Photographer

MaverickPhoto

Miami Beach, Florida, US

MaxwellIII wrote:

This is a perfect saying to keep when working. Can any photographer imagine has fast they would be tossed out of the business if they started hitting on the model, with an art director, client, set designer, etc..

That photographer would not only be tossed out, he would not be working in the industry at that level any longer.

Now if the client wants to try and hit on the model, I think his company would have something to say about that.

So like the English say, "Don't screw the help"

poppycock.

Jul 25 06 09:23 am Link

Photographer

MaxwellIII

Chicago, Illinois, US

e-string wrote:
Well, there was the old guy who told me I gave him "starch in his shorts". He was a GWC and I was still kinda a beginner.

And then there was the guy who put his head between my legs. Luckily he didn't actually do anything right away and I was able to tell him to stop because I'm not single. He was not a GWC, just a jerk. I actually enjoyed the shoot until that point though.

That is a funny saying, "starch in his shorts". The guy trying to put his head between your legs may have been trying to get back into the womb.

I like the image of you topless walking on stage in front of a crowd of horny men. Could there be any connection between you wanting to tease and the starch in the guys shorts?

I'm sorry honey, what profession are you in?

Jul 25 06 09:25 am Link