Forums > General Industry > Horny Photographers (U know who u are!!!)

Model

Laura Elaine

Columbus, Ohio, US

I was doing an artistic nude shoot with a photographer I had never worked with before.  He was a photographer that took pictures then later on her would paint/draw/sketch...whatever he was feeling inspired to do.

Anways, when the time came, I undressed in the bathroom, put on my robe and entered the studio area where we would be shooting.  I took my robe off and he says "Oh my God!  You've got puffies!  You are going to have to let me suck on those later!"  He kept making comments like that and suggesting that he and I try to '69' sometime.

I left the shoot early and cried the whole way home and most of the night.  I just felt so violated.  I will never ever ever work with him again.

Aug 05 06 03:55 pm Link

Photographer

dax

Stockholm, Stockholm, Sweden

Zach Watkins wrote:

so like, with all that being said, i can loose my somewhat clinical approach of how i do things and flirt it up a bit as long as i stay young and fit? and i won't be labled as a perv? no longer the cold fotographer that only is out after the final image that can be sold. i can actually start having some fun?

I dunno.. IN MY experience that was the case.. smile I know of a former model who is now shooting and he is still in his 20's and he pretty much gets away with everything.

And I know of other guys, who have made one comment and the girls look at them weird.. just because they are older or not fit.

But Im sure everyone has diff experiences wink

Aug 05 06 09:31 pm Link

Photographer

Anthony Wallace333

Sara Danielle wrote:
Funny you ask! I just posted this in another thread ( not in full detail) because  it wasn't on subject....

Photog to me~ "Your ass is soo hot and juicy! It is the best ass I have ever seen!!! I just wanna grab it!!!"

Me~ RUNNING OUT THE DOOR!!!! For real I did! It freaked the ish out of me!!!!

He is still on MM and I still here MANY complaints about him!!!!!

i said i was sorry. i didnt mean to offend you. it was meant as a comliment. (you do have a really juicy ass though).

ps... it wasnt really me who pulled that for anyone who didnt get the joke!

Aug 07 06 12:49 am Link

Photographer

MF productions

San Jose, California, US

Laura Elaine wrote:
I was doing an artistic nude shoot with a photographer I had never worked with before.  He was a photographer that took pictures then later on her would paint/draw/sketch...whatever he was feeling inspired to do.

Anways, when the time came, I undressed in the bathroom, put on my robe and entered the studio area where we would be shooting.  I took my robe off and he says "Oh my God!  You've got puffies!  You are going to have to let me suck on those later!"  He kept making comments like that and suggesting that he and I try to '69' sometime.

I left the shoot early and cried the whole way home and most of the night.  I just felt so violated.  I will never ever ever work with him again.

man , thats harsh........hope he didnt make you think most or all male photogs are like that....

Aug 07 06 12:56 am Link

Model

Christine

Los Angeles, California, US

Brian Ziff wrote:

i know, right?

it's like that one model that thought [b]i[/i] was gay just because i kept talking about having sex with men while we were shooting!

Well damn why would someone think you're gay just because of that?  I mean I might think you were gay if you were actually having sex with men while shooting but jsut talking about it is a toss up.

:p

Aug 07 06 08:17 am Link

Photographer

JH Fauxtography

Sara Danielle wrote:
Funny you ask! I just posted this in another thread ( not in full detail) because  it wasn't on subject....

Photog to me~ "Your ass is soo hot and juicy! It is the best ass I have ever seen!!! I just wanna grab it!!!"

Me~ RUNNING OUT THE DOOR!!!! For real I did! It freaked the ish out of me!!!!

He is still on MM and I still here MANY complaints about him!!!!!

Is there a way to send a complaint to MM about that?  y'know, after a certain amount of complaints the photographer's (or model's.... it's happened) account gets deleted?    That's what MM needs!

Aug 07 06 09:25 am Link

Photographer

Jose Luis

Dallas, Texas, US

Yes, I know who I am.  :-)

Aug 07 06 09:26 am Link

Photographer

dax

Stockholm, Stockholm, Sweden

Christine Summers wrote:
Well damn why would someone think you're gay just because of that?  I mean I might think you were gay if you were actually having sex with men while shooting but jsut talking about it is a toss up.

:p

I almost spilled my OJ all over the monitor. LOL You "MIGHT THINK" some guy was gay if you saw them having sex with men?? Damn.. so what would it take for you to be 'sure' ?? LOL lol

I have had a few girls.. comment and say they thought I was gay.. too.. and give weird reasons.. like I speak well, i dress well, i supposedly look good ( ew! i dont agree, but that's a diff topic ) Im polite, Im respectful, etc.. When i look back, I thought they were describing what a boyfriend or husband material should be.. like.. I guess women are out for the cavemen and thugs and 'bad' boys.. LOL blah!!

Aug 07 06 10:51 am Link

Model

TheArchon

Pemberton, New Jersey, US

Aug 07 06 11:26 am Link

Model

TheArchon

Model

TheArchon

What I am astonished at...is that there is even a thread for this.  Here are the facts: Attractive women draw out men's desires.  We, as a race, were designed that way.  That does not make men perverts.  I have had ladies hit on me, all the time, and yes, some are photographers.  So they're attracted to me, so what?  I don't hold that against them!  To me, it's a sign that my looks haven't diminished with time, yet, as I know they will, one day.  GET OVER THIS PROBLEM WITH PEOPLE ACTING AS NATURE DESIGNED THEM TO ACT!  If it offends you, say so!  I have found that most people will ease off, if you address the issue with them, directly.  Those that don't, you just don't work with, again.  Turning tail (excuse the pun) and running when you get hit on, only to turn around and let EVERYONE know that your photographer (OR MODEL!) said or did something sexual...that is unbelievably asinine.

Photographer

WILCREATIVE

Washington, District of Columbia, US

Dax wrote:

I almost spilled my OJ all over the monitor. LOL You "MIGHT THINK" some guy was gay if you saw them having sex with men?? Damn.. so what would it take for you to be 'sure' ?? LOL lol

I have had a few girls.. comment and say they thought I was gay.. too.. and give weird reasons.. like I speak well, i dress well, i supposedly look good ( ew! i dont agree, but that's a diff topic ) Im polite, Im respectful, etc.. When i look back, I thought they were describing what a boyfriend or husband material should be.. like.. I guess women are out for the cavemen and thugs and 'bad' boys.. LOL blah!!

Well said!!!

Aug 07 06 03:40 pm Link

Photographer

J C ModeFotografie

FKVPhotoGraphics wrote:

I worked in the corporate environment for eight years......and yes the trading does start early........

When I was in my 20's, looked fairly good, no grey hair I worked for an entertainment magazine....and sex was almost a given.....90% of the time from the prospective models side because they wanted to be on the cover or featured as one of our "Fox of The Month" girls......it got to be a real joke after a while....when I walked into any of the clubs we covered and the women found the "the guy from Nightlife is here".....first came the rush to the ladies room where there was frantic hair combing, lipstick and makeup spreading...then came the long walk past me to catch my eye.....just for fun I used to mess with my equipment and not look their way.....when they really wanted to be in the magazine.....sex was always offered.......ironically the women who finally appeared in the magazine....I never slept with......

So true, so true!  You've given one of the best illustrations of this truism. 

That's what a lot of these poor girls don't understand - that's the tragedy of it.  If you don't make it on the strength of your own talent, you're NOT going to achieve success through sex-for-favors either.  You will just end up getting used.

JAY carreon
PHOTOGRAPHER

Aug 09 06 07:43 am Link

Photographer

LNV Innovations

Spring, Texas, US

I have heard the story of photographers like that and the other day I heard of some models that would only work first if the photographer had sex with them. Don't they realize this is not a pickup place, well not like that and that there are places for them out there.

I personally think if your that sort of individual, advertise somewhere saying "Will work for Sex". Just not here, I am serious about trying to improve my skills and techniques as a serious photographer and artist.

Ok, off my soap box.

Aug 09 06 09:59 am Link

Photographer

Art Of Imaging

Brooklyn, New York, US

I am a Horny Photographer, first thing I do when I get into my car is Honk my horn tongue

Aug 09 06 10:05 am Link

Photographer

Frank Tammen

Sacramento, California, US

I had a shoot at Red Rock...no nudity...then, she just whipped off all her clothes...yowser!!!! I'm on her team!

In art and entertainment reputation doesn't mean a hell of a lot...there are two simple questions: Can you produce? Can you put up the numbers? Just ask Terrell Owens/Dennis Rodman/Tom Cruise/Mel Gibson...they got gangsta!! And they aren't takin' any Stanford-Binet corporate personality tests!

Aug 09 06 10:12 am Link

Photographer

Natalie Photography

Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada

Hi, I know I am. What can I say other then It's an amazing hobbie. And fun too.

Aug 09 06 10:16 am Link

Photographer

Frank Tammen

Sacramento, California, US

Laura Elaine wrote:

You shoulda kicked him square in the balls....that'll level the playing field.

Aug 09 06 10:17 am Link

Photographer

Dark Magus

El Cajon, California, US

JAY carreon wrote:

So true, so true!  You've given one of the best illustrations of this truism. 

That's what a lot of these poor girls don't understand - that's the tragedy of it.  If you don't make it on the strength of your own talent, you're NOT going to achieve success through sex-for-favors either.  You will just end up getting used.

JAY carreon
PHOTOGRAPHER

Shhhh...they might get a clue and you will spoil it for the rest of us; ^*^

Aug 09 06 10:31 am Link

Photographer

Dark Magus

El Cajon, California, US

Laura Elaine wrote:

Flirting is fun but I think that went waaay over the top.
I have had a few models tell me to move their breast to the spot I want it. Some have come to me and asked me to shave their pubic hair (I am not lying) Some girls want you to make a move on them, I think it validates them. Others will scream rape if you come within 10 feet of them. I am fat, bald, 50, and out of shape and if I get this kind of action I feel sorry for you young hunks. But this kind of thing will turn a well meaning photographer into a GWC.

Aug 09 06 10:38 am Link

Model

e-string

Kansas City, Missouri, US

Taray Jennings wrote:

Flirting is fun but I think that went waaay over the top.
I have had a few models tell me to move their breast to the spot I want it. Some have come to me and asked me to shave their pubic hair (I am not lying) Some girls want you to make a move on them, I think it validates them. Others will scream rape if you come within 10 feet of them. I am fat, bald, 50, and out of shape and if I get this kind of action I feel sorry for you young hunks. But this kind of thing will turn a well meaning photographer into a GWC.

How do you move a breast? lol.. I guess I'm lucky to be perky.

Aug 09 06 10:46 am Link

Photographer

Jack North

Benicia, California, US

J. Welborn wrote:
I have had several want to pay for the session with favors . I suggest they trade with the guy at the grocery store and bring me a gift card for my groceries LOL

thats a good one, I will have to remember it.

Aug 22 06 04:28 pm Link

Model

mishok

Huntington, New York, US

What about male(straight) model goes for a shoot when a photographer is gay?

Aug 31 06 12:04 am Link

Photographer

Henri3

Minneapolis, Minnesota, US

This thread is delghtful, but frankly I would love to hear the stories that models tell each other, that will never appear in any forum. 
I dearly love women , and expression affection in an open manner, tenderly, and I hope inoffensively.  Wouldn't dream of touching a model during a nude shoot, but otherwise .....touch is part of the human vocabulary, Europeans certainly haven't forgotten this.
  Reputation is everything, unless you're shooting Vogue covers I guess.  (Like other photogs I also have declined a few potential liasons  for the sake of mine. (besides... having my heart broken by a 20 yr old isn't high on my list of priorities)

Aug 31 06 01:14 am Link