Forums > General Industry > she is sexy and sixteen??!!??

Model

leila

lol i cant even imagine anywhere being more uptight than here..

Jan 31 06 01:21 pm Link

Photographer

Glamour Boulevard

Sacramento, California, US

41!

Jan 31 06 01:23 pm Link

Photographer

Glamour Boulevard

x-leila-x wrote:
lol i cant even imagine anywhere being more uptight than here..

The UK  and most of the countries over there are much much less prudish than the US.

Jan 31 06 01:24 pm Link

Model

leila

41?...

Jan 31 06 01:25 pm Link

Photographer

Lance Nichols

Markham, Ontario, Canada

I had a friend posing in her riding gear for a high school assignment (back when I was in HS, and I got in seriously hot water for having her riding blouse unbuttoned (nothing visible) and her riding crop across her chest.

Never really thought about it, but someone thought it was indicative of sexual content. I still can't see it. But yeah, I can see the possibility of a PVC outfit and crop/whip being a bit on the pushing it side of things.

Lifestyle does not necessarily mean sex (its almost exclusively about power more then sex in fact) but a lot of people do not make that connection at all. As such, it could be dangerous territory to step into.

Jan 31 06 01:50 pm Link

Model

Samantha Grace

Los Angeles, California, US

It is a big issue. When I was 18 but still in high school. I went to a Halloween dance at school. Well, I was dressed as Betty Page. I was covered had a cat suit and boots. I also brought a whip.
My mother thought it was fine. She actually bought the outfit and said I needed the whip.
But when I got to the dance a teacher stopped me at the door. She said the cat suit was pushing boarders. Since, it is considered BDSM and Fetish wear. The whip actually made them more upset. They were very upset and brought my mom in to talk to her.(My mom was a mad momma at this point. When I called to tell her what happened.) They said because of legal reasons they couldn't let me wear that outfit. Even if I was covered more then any girl at the dance.
Actually, in school even if you are 18,19, or 20. You are still considered a minor until gradutation. That is why they brought my mom in. as well.
I know this is a bad example. But it gives you an idea, how PVC is looked at.

Jan 31 06 02:00 pm Link

Photographer

Glamour Boulevard

Leaf in the Wind wrote:
Lifestyle does not necessarily mean sex (its almost exclusively about power more then sex in fact)

I agree, however the law does not. fetish and s&m are actually considered a deviant sexual lifestyle in most jurisdictions.

Jan 31 06 02:00 pm Link

Model

theda

New York, New York, US

Vance wrote:
Sadly there was nothing MINDLESS about the Nazis...

Of course there was. Not the guys at the top, but followers and mindlessness go hand in hand.

I've given up trying to figure out why Gothic and Fetish fashion are so frequently confused.

Jan 31 06 02:08 pm Link

Photographer

Lance Nichols

Markham, Ontario, Canada

theda wrote:
I've given up trying to figure out why Gothic and Fetish fashion are so frequently confused.

Because, for those not going beyond looking at an image/person and seeing corsets, different footwear/what have you that is all they see, and all they want to see.

Jan 31 06 02:31 pm Link