Model

Josu

Fort Walton Beach, Florida, US

Bump

Dec 27 06 07:51 am Link

Model

Josu

Fort Walton Beach, Florida, US

Do men's nipples turn a woman on?  I always wanted to know because I know woman's nipples turn men on.

Dec 27 06 07:53 am Link

Photographer

J C ModeFotografie

Los Angeles, California, US

Nipples make me so happy: beautiful nipples are yet another detail on a girl that is like the "cherry on top", like having beautiful and tapered fingers or cute toes . . .

JAY carreon
PHOTOGRAPHER

Dec 27 06 09:03 am Link

Photographer

J C ModeFotografie

Click Hamilton wrote:
After reading through this lengthy thread, I have to ask if there is such a thing as "blue nipples"

Drowning victim.

JAY carreon
PHOTOGRAPHER

Dec 27 06 09:07 am Link

Photographer

fstopdreams

Chattanooga, Tennessee, US

lotusphoto wrote:
female nipple does something

male nipple does nothing

we are keeping women repressed with this shit, so if you like watching the occasional football game with your buddies, getting paid more, etc, etc then stfu

The female nipple is used in breastfeeding. The male nipple not so much.

I'm not saying our cultural mores in regards to women's breasts make any sense - they do not. But females do have a biological function attached to their breasts and nipples. And we males do not.

Dec 27 06 09:09 am Link

Photographer

Sin City Dreams

Cincinnati, Ohio, US

Josh Dil wrote:
Do men's nipples turn a woman on?  I always wanted to know because I know woman's nipples turn men on.

Obviously I won't answer for women (any women want to answer?), but I have been told by a few women that the answer is "yes" during love making.   

The reality for women who I have talked with is a very masculine chest with nipples naturally on it.   Would a man be turned on by the nipple if there was no breast?  I think so for some men who love smaller breasted women, but the majority of men I know oggle the larger breasts and are turned on by them, not the nipple.  So is it the nipple or the chest that is sexy?   You can't have one without the other, but this gets back to the same question.  Why such a problem for moralists and models alike with showing the nipple when most models show 90% of the breast in photos?   

Why is the nipple considered "nude" but the breast isn't?   Many models believe this by how they pose and it strikes me as silly.  You read "no nudes" in their ports, but see almost the complete breast in photos.

Dec 27 06 09:41 am Link

Model

Mia Mali

Josh Dil wrote:

Men's nipples aren't a turn on, but a man having ugly nipples is a turn off.

Dec 27 06 09:55 am Link

Photographer

Sin City Dreams

Cincinnati, Ohio, US

Trevor Snyder wrote:
The female nipple is used in breastfeeding. The male nipple not so much.

I'm not saying our cultural mores in regards to women's breasts make any sense - they do not. But females do have a biological function attached to their breasts and nipples. And we males do not.

I agree from the purely biological reason, but both sexes are used in advertising to sell.  The man's chest and nipple is openly displayed in sports commercials; see him jumping up to hit the volleyball across the net.   A woman walks into the bar in a hot dress with no bra on, and nipples pointing through the material.   Where do the opposite sexes look in these commercials?  Do they see the product or brand names?  The advertisor obviously hopes so.  The nipple sells, so why show the male and not the female?   They've shown bare breasts in Europe for many years.  The U.S. brands that evil and makes laws against it.  The nipple is used to make money in commercials, but models are squeamish to show them in photos?   Why?  If it's about sex, then that was done in the commercial.    I'm not advoctating all models to show their nipples: just trying to raise some points about what is nudity and the silly rules applied to the nipple.   We teach our kids the very thing that gives them nutrition is sinful by branding it as "nude" and for sex only, when they know instinctively this is not true.  No wonder men stare and women hide them.  OMG, SHE'S NUDE!  lol

Dec 27 06 09:58 am Link

Photographer

MrE Creations

Nipples are bad mmkay?

Dec 27 06 11:07 am Link

Photographer

fstopdreams

Sin City Dreams wrote:

I agree from the purely biological reason, but both sexes are used in advertising to sell.  The man's chest and nipple is openly displayed in sports commercials; see him jumping up to hit the volleyball across the net.   A woman walks into the bar in a hot dress with no bra on, and nipples pointing through the material.   Where do the opposite sexes look in these commercials?  Do they see the product or brand names?  The advertisor obviously hopes so.  The nipple sells, so why show the male and not the female?   They've shown bare breasts in Europe for many years.  The U.S. brands that evil and makes laws against it.  The nipple is used to make money in commercials, but models are squeamish to show them in photos?   Why?  If it's about sex, then that was done in the commercial.    I'm not advoctating all models to show their nipples: just trying to raise some points about what is nudity and the silly rules applied to the nipple.   We teach our kids the very thing that gives them nutrition is sinful by branding it as "nude" and for sex only, when they know instinctively this is not true.  No wonder men stare and women hide them.  OMG, SHE'S NUDE!  lol

Everything we do in the United States, we do for the children. I hate the children. They make my life more complicated and full of hypocrisy than any other single source of foolishness I have encountered. But at least we have successfully protected them from female nipples and common sense.

Dec 27 06 11:11 am Link

Photographer

fstopdreams

Mia Salen wrote:

Men's nipples aren't a turn on, but a man having ugly nipples is a turn off.

Out of curiosity can you define what constitutes an ugly male nipple?

Dec 27 06 11:12 am Link

Model

Mia Mali

Trevor Snyder wrote:

Out of curiosity can you define what constitutes an ugly male nipple?

It's one of those things, you just know it when you see it.
A non-"turn off" nipple is not too large, not too small.  Not hairy, although slight nipple hair is allowed.  Coloration of "good" nipples varies.  They should not be too pink, but not too dark, although it should coincide with the owner's complexion. And preferably atop firm pectorals.

Dec 27 06 11:17 am Link

Model

Mia Mali

Trevor Snyder wrote:

But at least we have successfully protected them from female nipples and common sense.

NOT THE NIPPLE!  For ***'s sake, it feeds them.  Why are we such female nipple haters?

=/

Dec 27 06 11:18 am Link

Photographer

J & X Photography

Arlington, Virginia, US

remember the Schwarznegger classic, Total Recall, and the 3 breasted alien hooker???

When is too many nipples too much?  That's the real question!

Dec 29 06 01:24 am Link

Photographer

Sin City Dreams

Cincinnati, Ohio, US

Mia Salen wrote:

NOT THE NIPPLE!  For ***'s sake, it feeds them.  Why are we such female nipple haters?

=/

Everyone loves the female nipple.  That's the point.  Why is it considered 'adult' to show it?

Dec 29 06 08:32 am Link