This thread was locked on 2006-12-23 08:57:31
Forums > General Industry > Here's to you Mr. troll-Meister here’s to you!

Photographer

Hoodlum

Sacramento, California, US

Well Mr. Tom Huynh I must say welcome to our little world. I'm impressed with your work. That is some serious trolling. I see.

I got to spend several hours this morning in the mod forum dealing with a barrage of cams about you and your work. Haven’t seen a furry of complaints like that since BCG was at his peak. Your good at what you do.

I know you have only been here a few weeks yet you have half the forums in a tizzy. Hell you haven't even hit the Off Topic forum yet your presence is already being felt. That's quality!

I've been around a while, I remember forums such as 'Hello Beautiful," I still have my three digit OMP page. I'm also one of the senior mods here, I’ve seen a lot of trolling, some good lots bad. I know quality trolling when I see it and I see it in you.

We have a lot of trolls here XA, jebba, a number of them. The problem is most trolls suffer from Attention Whore Syndrome. They post things like "I'm a big shit and you are worthless."  Ya the words are there but it is all technique, no craft. It’s just too obvious. You on the other hand have subtly, few do. You can take an existing thread, modify your toll to fit and slide it in. That's special.

Most trolls play minor league "Cannon sucks/ Nikon blows" that sort of thing. Small potatoes. You started where most won’t tread. I'm impressed. I'm sure in a few weeks, should you be here this long; you will be over in the Off Topic forum. You’ll be working such favorites as, playing the race card, bush/Clinton sucks, you know the big boy trolls. I'll be watching how you do.

Naturally if you or anyone were to cross the line into insults and flames of course I'll throw your ass in the brig. In fact I expect the brig to see a lot of activity in the next few months. The other trolls here will feel the heat of competition and that, as you know breeds desperation for the so important attention all trolls crave. In their desperation they will fall into personal insults and other no nos. Heck XA has even recruited a group of minions to help with his trolling, but not to worry most of them have such poor technique they wont be a threat. They are not smooth like you, they 'aint got the skillz"

Trust me I aint crowning you 'King of the MM trolls just yet. You young Jedi have far to go before you can hold your self up to the likes of a BCG. When your name gets mentioned with his likes, you know you have arrived. Trust me, I and the other mods have taken notice of your outstanding wok, we'll be watching

So in my best Budweiser "man of the year" voice "Here's to you Tim Huynh, troll-meister extraordinaire, here's to you"

So welcome to our little home on the net and happy trolling.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/0803/danhood/modelmayhem/mmcroun2.jpg

Dec 19 06 01:55 am Link

Photographer

Huynh Studios

Wow... another thread.

I'm just trying to work my way to the top. One day you can call me King of the Trolls.

Dec 19 06 01:58 am Link

Model

_Absentia_

Austin, Indiana, US

what is a troll?

Dec 19 06 02:06 am Link

Photographer

Searcher

New York, New York, US

Milli wrote:
what is a troll?

Someone who writes things on forums just to get a rise out of people. Sort of like drama vampires.

Dec 19 06 02:09 am Link

Photographer

Craig Thomson

Tacoma, Washington, US

Dan, it's only a troll if people fall for the bait. IMO

Dec 19 06 02:16 am Link

Photographer

Huynh Studios

Most trolls play minor league "Cannon sucks/ Nikon blows" that sort of thing. Small potatoes. You started where most won’t tread. I'm impressed. I'm sure in a few weeks, should you be here this long; you will be over in the Off Topic forum. You’ll be working such favorites as playing the race card, bush/Clinton sucks, you know the big boy trolls. I'll be watching how you do.

--

I don't need to go to the Off Topic. I have too much materials in the regular topics. Hahah

I don't talk about race. I'm not a racist.

I don't talk about politics, they are too boring for me.

I don't need to talk about why canon is better than nikons, because I own both.

I still got plenty. Thanks for acknowledging my presence. I am flattered.

Dec 19 06 02:17 am Link

Model

_Absentia_

Austin, Indiana, US

Searcher wrote:

Someone who writes things on forums just to get a rise out of people. Sort of like drama vampires.

Oh ok.

Dec 19 06 02:17 am Link

Photographer

SayCheeZ!

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

I was just gonna inquire if BCG = Ghanza = Huynh.

I must be psychic (or is it psychotic?)

Dec 19 06 02:25 am Link

Photographer

Webspinner Studios

Ann Arbor, Michigan, US

SayCheeZ! wrote:

Same troll, different bodies. Kinda like that one movie where the demon could tag someone and then go into their bodies I think.

Dec 19 06 02:28 am Link

Photographer

Craig Thomson

Tacoma, Washington, US

SayCheeZ! wrote:

No way, BCG had balls.

Dec 19 06 02:28 am Link

Photographer

Hoodlum

Huynh Photography wrote:
I don't need to go to the Off Topic. I have too much materials in the regular topics. Hahah

I don't talk about race. I'm not a racist.

I don't talk about politics, they are too boring for me.

I don't need to talk about why canon is better than nikons, because I own both.

I still got plenty. Thanks for acknowledging my presence. I am flattered.

Well Mr.Huynh, if you can chisel your name on to the hallowed walls off MM's "hall of trolls without the off Topic forum or the troll classics of race/politics/religion, that crown just might fit. Not saying it cant be done I just haven't seen it. Good luck to you sir, we'll be watching.

Dec 19 06 02:33 am Link

Model

_Absentia_

Austin, Indiana, US

Craig Thomson wrote:
No way, BCG had balls.

BCG...
what does that stand for, Balls Come and Go?

Is he still here?
Man I hate being new, I don't know anything! sad

Dec 19 06 02:35 am Link

Photographer

Hoodlum

SayCheeZ! wrote:

Nope I checked it out when I first saw his work. Yes I did exclaim the king has returned. but no it is a new challenger for the crown.

Dec 19 06 02:37 am Link

Photographer

Searcher

New York, New York, US

Webspinner wrote:
Same troll, different bodies. Kinda like that one movie where the demon could tag someone and then go into their bodies I think.

Freeze tag? Oh, wait, no, a movie. Um...

Dec 19 06 02:38 am Link

Photographer

Dean Solo

Miami, Arizona, US

Good old BCG! I do have to say that at least he had some level of intelligence, imagination and eloquence when it came to his skewed view of things. The few times that I ventured down to the pit I was so bored with the unimagitive slandering and boasting of said trolls that it hardly was worth the venturing. It's rather pathetic how they banter on about such crap. Even more pathetic how they follow each other lost, so misguided like sheep to slaughter (more appropriately like dogs sniffing each others ass for favour and recognition). I must say that in my own perverse way I do enjoy seeing them crash and burn and come to no good end, thus the eventual fate of every lost troll.

Dec 19 06 02:42 am Link

Photographer

udor

New York, New York, US

Huynh Photography wrote:
Wow... another thread.

I'm just trying to work my way to the top. One day you can call me King of the Trolls.

Sorry buddy... the way to the top is via contributing quality information... not crapping bullshit!

If you think that this is what you need to do after supposedly paying Brooks for your photographers education... I urge you to ask for your money back... and if they pay you... I deserve half of it, since I am the one who told you more about real life in this short post than what they've "taught" you while attending their classes.

If you need an address to send the commission to, send me a private message!

Dec 19 06 02:50 am Link

Photographer

Kas_

Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada

Am I a minion yikes

Dec 19 06 02:52 am Link

Photographer

Searcher

New York, New York, US

What does troll taste like? Overcooked mutton?

Dec 19 06 02:53 am Link

Model

Alix Andrea

Los Angeles, California, US

SayCheeZ! wrote:

You're right. Or maybe it was irritating=irritating=STFU? lol Because they all kind of give me that feeling.

Dec 19 06 02:53 am Link

Model

Alix Andrea

Kasmia wrote:
Am I a minion yikes

Noooo! Course not, babe wink

Dec 19 06 02:54 am Link

Photographer

NewBoldPhoto

PORT MURRAY, New Jersey, US

Don't you good folks run him off just yet...
I have a little bet riding on how long he can survive before the inevitable.

Dec 19 06 02:57 am Link

Photographer

Kas_

Alix Andrea wrote:

Noooo! Course not, babe wink

smile

Dec 19 06 02:57 am Link

Model

Alix Andrea

NewBoldPhoto wrote:
Don't you good folks run him off just yet...
I have a little bet riding on how long he can survive before the inevitable.

But....ew, we have to keep listening to his nasty topics? About fucking his models and whatnot.

Dec 19 06 02:58 am Link

Photographer

Huynh Studios

UdoR wrote:

Sorry buddy... the way to the top is via contributing quality information... not crapping bullshit!

If you think that this is what you need to do after supposedly paying Brooks for your photographers education... I urge you to ask for your money back... and if they pay you... I deserve half of it, since I am the one who told you more about real life in this short post than what they've "taught" you while attending their classes.

If you need an address to send the commission to, send me a private message!

Don't talk to me about Brooks if you didn't go there. You know nothing about it.

Dec 19 06 02:59 am Link

Photographer

WhoYouAre

Aurora, Illinois, US

I was wondering when someone was going to mention this.

Dec 19 06 03:00 am Link

Photographer

Searcher

New York, New York, US

Huynh Photography wrote:
Don't talk to me about Brooks if you didn't go there. You know nothing about it.

Is it a happy place?

Photographer

Kas_

Alix Andrea wrote:

But....ew, we have to keep listening to his nasty topics? About fucking his models and whatnot.

Some thread can be fun, light hearted, and it takes a lot for a topic to offend me, but I really don't like the ones mentioned and created by this guy hmm

Photographer

NewBoldPhoto

Milli wrote:

BCG...
what does that stand for, Balls Come and Go?

Is he still here?
Man I hate being new, I don't know anything! sad

Milli,
BCG was a troll, among other things, and has been gone for some months now... the major difference I see is that BCG operated on a somewhat higher level. This guy seems to be working at about a middleschool level.
Oh and Welcome to MM

Dec 19 06 03:03 am Link

Photographer

Huynh Studios

Kasmia wrote:

Some thread can be fun, light hearted, and it takes a lot for a topic to offend me, but I really don't like the ones mentioned and created by this guy hmm

I'm not here to offend people. I'm here to entertain. You will grow to love me.

Dec 19 06 03:04 am Link

Photographer

Kas_

Huynh Photography wrote:
You will grow to love me.

Can we place money on that? big_smile

Or...perhaps 17 invisible gold stars?

Dec 19 06 03:04 am Link

Model

_Absentia_

Austin, Indiana, US

NewBoldPhoto wrote:

Milli,
BCG was a troll, among other things, and has been gone for some months now... the major difference I see is that BCG operated on a somewhat higher level. This guy seems to be working at about a middleschool level.
Oh and Welcome to MM

Oh, ok.  I see.
And Thanks! smile

Dec 19 06 03:05 am Link

Photographer

Huynh Studios

I'm the one you love to hate. You will miss me when I'm gone. Trust me.

Dec 19 06 03:06 am Link

Model

_Absentia_

Austin, Indiana, US

Kasmia wrote:

Can we place money on that? big_smile

Or...perhaps 17 invisible stars?

Invisible stars?
How about, real stars?

Photographer

Pat Thielen

Hastings, Minnesota, US

NewBoldPhoto wrote:

Milli,
Oh and Welcome to MM

It's true -- BCG was one of the best trolls I've ever seen. There was even a thread titled "Is BCG a Troll?" and many people didn't think he was. Controversial yeah, but not a troll. Now, that's a troll! Haven't seen the like since. And he was the first one to have the dubious honor of making my blocked list (one of three).

Model

_Absentia_

Austin, Indiana, US

Huynh Photography wrote:

Why will you be gone, where are you going?

Photographer

Kas_

Milli wrote:

Invisible stars?
How about, real stars?

That does make a lot more sense...

Real stars it is!

Photographer

Pat Thielen

Hastings, Minnesota, US

Huynh Photography wrote:

No offense, but you're not there yet. We're still talking about BCG, and he's been gone for months.

Dec 19 06 03:07 am Link

Photographer

Pat Thielen

Hastings, Minnesota, US

Dan Hood  mm/moderator wrote:
Well Mr. Tom Huynh I must say welcome to our little world. I'm impressed with your work. That is some serious trolling. I see.

I got to spend several hours this morning in the mod forum dealing with a barrage of cams about you and your work. Haven’t seen a furry of complaints like that since BCG was at his peak. Your good at what you do.

I know you have only been here a few weeks yet you have half the forums in a tizzy. Hell you haven't even hit the Off Topic forum yet your presence is already being felt. That's quality!

I've been around a while, I remember forums such as 'Hello Beautiful," I still have my three digit OMP page. I'm also one of the senior mods here, I’ve seen a lot of trolling, some good lots bad. I know quality trolling when I see it and I see it in you.

We have a lot of trolls here XA, jebba, a number of them. The problem is most trolls suffer from Attention Whore Syndrome. They post things like "I'm a big shit and you are worthless."  Ya the words are there but it is all technique, no craft. It’s just too obvious. You on the other hand have subtly, few do. You can take an existing thread, modify your toll to fit and slide it in. That's special.

Most trolls play minor league "Cannon sucks/ Nikon blows" that sort of thing. Small potatoes. You started where most won’t tread. I'm impressed. I'm sure in a few weeks, should you be here this long; you will be over in the Off Topic forum. You’ll be working such favorites as, playing the race card, bush/Clinton sucks, you know the big boy trolls. I'll be watching how you do.

Naturally if you or anyone were to cross the line into insults and flames of course I'll throw your ass in the brig. In fact I expect the brig to see a lot of activity in the next few months. The other trolls here will feel the heat of competition and that, as you know breeds desperation for the so important attention all trolls crave. In their desperation they will fall into personal insults and other no nos. Heck XA has even recruited a group of minions to help with his trolling, but not to worry most of them have such poor technique they wont be a threat. They are not smooth like you, they 'aint got the skillz"

Trust me I aint crowning you 'King of the MM trolls just yet. You young Jedi have far to go before you can hold your self up to the likes of a BCG. When your name gets mentioned with his likes, you know you have arrived. Trust me, I and the other mods have taken notice of your outstanding wok, we'll be watching

So in my best Budweiser "man of the year" voice "Here's to you Tim Huynh, troll-meister extraordinaire, here's to you"

So welcome to our little home on the net and happy trolling.

Best. Post. Ever.

Dec 19 06 03:07 am Link

Model

_Absentia_

Austin, Indiana, US

Pat Thielen wrote:

It's true -- BCG was one of the best trolls I've ever seen. There was even a thread titled "Is BCG a Troll?" and many people didn't think he was. Controversial yeah, but not a troll. Now, that's a troll! Haven't seen the like since. And he was the first one to have the dubious honor of making my blocked list (one of three).

LoL.

Dec 19 06 03:08 am Link

Photographer

NewBoldPhoto

Alix Andrea wrote:

You do what you want...
Don't try to keep him here for me, I am counting on human nature

Dec 19 06 03:09 am Link