Forums > General Industry > Boy am I glad this guy found me!!

Photographer

CLT

Winchester, Virginia, US

Jayne Jones wrote:
Hey. . .don't have to tell me why he's in YOUR 5.  lol  Have you seen that commercial?

nope. don't know the reference sad

Oct 21 06 11:24 pm Link

Photographer

CLT

Winchester, Virginia, US

Oct 21 06 11:26 pm Link

Model

LORA

Washington, District of Columbia, US

CLT wrote:
http://www.modelmayhem.com/posts.php?thread_id=84301

That's hilarious. I have a feeling a lot of people will be posting the link to this thread instead of the dot from now on!

Oct 21 06 11:27 pm Link

Photographer

CLT

Winchester, Virginia, US

Lora wrote:
That's hilarious. I have a feeling a lot of people will be posting the link to this thread instead of the dot from now on!

Why post a new dot when you can just link to the original?

Oct 21 06 11:29 pm Link

Model

LORA

The "Dot Thread" will go down in history as the most useless reference thread ever.

Oct 21 06 11:31 pm Link

Photographer

Renee Jacobs

Montpellier, Languedoc-Roussillon, France

Seth wrote:

Hey Renee, save a few bourbon truffles for me too.  They sound REALLY good smile

Lora-Should we share some of our bourbon truffles with Seth? Ok, who else is in? lolol. I'm gonna have to make a big batch and judging from what I've seen in my few short months on MM, it's gonna have to be a really strong batch. Like most of the bottle. But Seth seems like a really nice guy, soo....and sorry I stepped away to have a life for a few hours, so Seth--you're order is now being processed.....;-)

Oct 22 06 01:46 am Link

Photographer

photosbydmp

Shepparton-Mooroopna, Victoria, Australia

John Jebbia wrote:
He types great with one hand

""look ma no hands"" he may be typing using his mouth to be this stupid.

Oct 22 06 01:55 am Link

Photographer

Tim Baker-fotoPerfecta

Portland, Oregon, US

W.G. Rowland wrote:
I've always wondered when listing my references as a photog if I should include:

"Likes long walks in the beach."

*shrug*

I have on my space, "Likes long walks off shot piers."

Oct 22 06 04:46 am Link

Model

LORA

Renee Jacobs wrote:

Lora-Should we share some of our bourbon truffles with Seth? Ok, who else is in? lolol. I'm gonna have to make a big batch and judging from what I've seen in my few short months on MM, it's gonna have to be a really strong batch. Like most of the bottle. But Seth seems like a really nice guy, soo....and sorry I stepped away to have a life for a few hours, so Seth--you're order is now being processed.....;-)

SHARE?!?
ok wink

Oct 22 06 09:11 am Link

Model

LORA

Doug Mackay    DMP wrote:
""look ma no hands"" he may be typing using his mouth to be this stupid.

In his Myspace profile he says that he's a clerk at Wal-Mart, worked for the FBI (must mean Female Body Inspector), is a lawyer, a massage therapist and photographer. He never got past High School, either! He must be a genius!

Oct 22 06 09:12 am Link