Forums > General Industry > When meeting a model (Shake, Hug, Kiss)

Model

CrazyRussianHelicopter

Madison, Alabama, US

Stephen Melvin wrote:

It usually takes a couple of drinks and a little Sade to awaken your inner animal, Sweetie. smile

Like YOU would know....

Oct 10 06 08:48 am Link

Model

Lea Zamora

ADIN, California, US

Personally, being that i work in the medical field (and going to job interviews and what not) i would definitely go for the handshake in response to professionalism. But i too am a loving person so once youve established that comfort/friendship, a small hug or a cheek/cheek kiss isnt all that bad.

Oct 12 06 02:18 am Link

Model

DOne

Seattle, Washington, US

It really depends on how well I know the individual. The majority of the time its just a hand shake, but if it is someone I have established a trust with then I dont mind a hug. As for a kiss only if the photog is my hubby.

Meela

Oct 12 06 01:19 pm Link

Photographer

Z Views

Dallas, Texas, US

Always starts with a smile and a handshake.  Usually ends with them sitting on my knee, calling me Santa....and telling me what they want for Christmas.

SEE....BEING OLD, FAT, WITH WHITE HAIR AND BEARD HAS SOME  ADVANTAGES ...sadly damn few...but some.

Z

Oct 12 06 03:01 pm Link

Photographer

- null -

Z Views wrote:
Always starts with a smile and a handshake.  Usually ends with them sitting on my knee, calling me Santa....and telling me what they want for Christmas.

SEE....BEING OLD, FAT, WITH WHITE HAIR AND BEARD HAS SOME  ADVANTAGES ...sadly damn few...but some.

Z

Do you ever tell them they'll shoot their eye out?

Oct 12 06 03:21 pm Link

Photographer

M Pandolfo Photography

Tampa, Florida, US

So I guess the "Eat At The Y" sign would be considered inappropriate as a greeting?

Oct 12 06 03:23 pm Link