Forums > General Industry > Done with models.

Photographer

Michael Raveney

Miami, Florida, US

HA, well comes with the job!

But as for the rest I do agree with that, I just know that most that are professionals and work with agencies never cancel, as I have already met them at a casting.

BTW always meet the model before a shoot!!! ALWAYS! I have never shot without meeting them first,  Unless they are amazing models and have tearsheets and they asked me and were in town.

Sep 20 06 11:13 pm Link

Photographer

oldguysrule

MM isn't myspace? how so?

being paid $50 to take one's top off does not a professional model make. taking it off for free does not an amateur make, and never taking it off does not a wannabe make... cuts both ways btw... photographers are mostly nevergonnabe's on the net.

not sure why any of this surprises anyone

just say no to tfp

Sep 20 06 11:18 pm Link

Photographer

Hok

Portland, Oregon, US

So far I have not had any problems with no-shows.. but then my work is a bit odd anyway so if a model wants to work with me, they are wanting something other than fashion. I tell them up front, this is not my area.

I pretty much stick to exploration and body work. Out of ten models I talk with, 5 will want more info.. then 3 will be a model...

So there is a funneling process...

Be sure to tell the model what you are looking for in your model calls.  Do not keep it generic as in "I will shoot anything just pose for me". Tell them what you want to shoot, inspire them.

HokNok

Sep 20 06 11:24 pm Link

Model

theda

New York, New York, US

oldguysrule wrote:
MM isn't myspace? how so?

being paid $50 to take one's top off does not a professional model make. taking it off for free does not an amateur make, and never taking it off does not a wannabe make... cuts both ways btw... photographers are mostly nevergonnabe's on the net.

not sure why any of this surprises anyone

just say no to tfp

MM is more specific and breaks down more.

What if you take your top off for somebody taking/drawing pictures? What if you get enough $50 bills from it to support yourself? 

What if you work with models or photographers in exchange for prints, but call it something else?

Sep 20 06 11:26 pm Link

Photographer

Legacys 7

San Francisco, California, US

Trust me I know how you feel. I had a model on here that I wanted to ring that bitch's neck. I got tired of the model calling me with these wacky ass excuses and then you find out that a sucker photographer buys the b.s. sob stories that she sells, when her hoe card is peeked.

I put a stop to this b.s. I now am requesting a deposit. My models understand and don't have a problem with this. I have chosen not to charge for my work yet until I get my portfolio to where I really want it. Something that no one has seen yet.

Cut your loss and move on. It'll just make you more angry and can become very expensive. There are some valuable models on here. I have been blessed to have worked with some who are excited to shoot and want to shoot again. One of my models is now a good friend. And I do highly recommend her because she's excited to shoot and don't play games when it comes to taking care of business.

Sep 20 06 11:31 pm Link

Photographer

oldguysrule

theda wrote:
MM is more specific and breaks down more.

good point... same approach to a smaller demographic... less $$ so more tech issues

theda wrote:
What if you take your top off for somebody taking/drawing pictures? What if you get enough $50 bills from it to support yourself?

your price would no longer be $50 per

theda wrote:
What if you work with models or photographers in exchange for prints, but call it something else?

Thank you!... and I would bet big money that if that were the case it would be someone actually interested in a trade arrangement rather than 'something for nothing' which is what people think TFP/CD is about.

Sep 21 06 12:06 am Link

Model

Mistriss de morte

Wilmington, Delaware, US

Jeff Genung wrote:
No more TFCD or TFP stuff for me. I am sick of models either not showing up or wanting to play f-ing phone tag or not reading their e-mail.

If you want to be professional then SHOW UP. If you want to be paid ever, then READ YOUR EMAIL.

I have too many paying clients and friends that will happily let me run an extra roll of film with to try something new to bother with you any more.

I am giving myself ulcers attempting to be nice to women that I would love to have model for me. I am giving myself headaches attempting to bend over backwards to accomodate your wishes and schedules. My fingers are raw from e-mailing into a black hole that I never hear back from. My ear is in pain from listening to your phone ring when you never answer it. My forehead bleeds from banging it against the wall to rid myself of your stupidity.

I would never do that! Plus, you have such orginal style of photgraphy.

-Miss Beth

Sep 21 06 12:11 am Link

Photographer

Tony Lawrence

Chicago, Illinois, US

Legacys 7 wrote:
Trust me I know how you feel. I had a model on here that I wanted to ring that bitch's neck. I got tired of the model calling me with these wacky ass excuses and then you find out that a sucker photographer buys the b.s. sob stories that she sells, when her hoe card is peeked.

I put a stop to this b.s. I now am requesting a deposit. My models understand and don't have a problem with this. I have chosen not to charge for my work yet until I get my portfolio to where I really want it. Something that no one has seen yet.

Cut your loss and move on. It'll just make you more angry and can become very expensive. There are some valuable models on here. I have been blessed to have worked with some who are excited to shoot and want to shoot again. One of my models is now a good friend. And I do highly recommend her because she's excited to shoot and don't play games when it comes to taking care of business.

Legacy 7, is on target here.  Part of the problem is that no matter how much
a model has bullshit one photographer another one is willing to accept her.
Oh please pretty model let me take your photo.  I wanted to also express
one more thing.  Some of you really need to not offer all the mindless TFP'S.
Don't get me wrong if you have a good ideal or concept or if its a great model
but why do it if its more of the usual.  Some of you have the kinds of books
any photographer would envy yet you continue to at times waste time dealing
with no show models.  Before you offer yet another TFP offer ask yourself
why.  If its to stay busy take a photo class or a Photoshop course.  If its to
experiment then use a friend or family member.  Save your TFP time and effort,
first for those who will help you improve your work and second for those who
appreciate you.

Sep 21 06 01:02 am Link

Photographer

Michael Raveney

Miami, Florida, US

Legacys 7 wrote:

wow might want to calm down a bit as this pent up anger could scare some models, i know It would me! just an idea...

Sep 21 06 01:08 am Link

Photographer

Tim Baker-fotoPerfecta

Portland, Oregon, US

ntyme photography wrote:
I can relate to what you're saying. It seems the ones that pay are the ones that show most tymes. People, including "models," put a value on money. If they are willing to pay, they usually have more respect for your time and they're. That's why I do a limited amount of tfcd work. Maybe photographers need to cut back on the number of tfcd work that they do, then "models" will place more value on a shoot when they are able to get one.

I agree completely. We no longer shoot TFPs, except by invitation only. I'm very selective with whom I work, now, as my paying business is more than I can handle, quite frankly.

We do offer a substantially reduced rate for a 3 hour glamour shoot for models who need to update their port, however no more TFPs.  Quite frankly, unless the model has potential for a project and/or client I'm working on or with, then I no longer will give away my time for free.

I agree that all photographers should drastically limit or eliminate their TFPs, unless a truly exceptional model comes along. 

Just my opinion.

Tim

Sep 21 06 01:13 am Link

Model

_Cinnamon_

Done with whiners.

Sep 21 06 01:24 am Link

Photographer

The Don Mon

Ocala, Florida, US

ok

Sep 21 06 01:33 am Link

Photographer

Tony Lawrence

Chicago, Illinois, US

Just for shits and giggles take a look at some of the model profiles.  Notice
how many say no TFP at all or only with exceptional photographers.  Hinting
usually unless it means a tear sheet shooting with most of us ain't going to
happen without some money.  Why is that?  Why are models so comfortable
saying that not only won't they pay but they don't want to do TFP.  Its because
many get so many offers that they take photographers for granted.  They can't
always tell the difference between photographers.  They also feel that when
we shoot them we benefit if by nothing else just being in their presence.  The
problem isn't models its us.  I means as a group. As long as large numbers of
us offer endless TFP shoots models will have little respect for us.  Try getting a
TFP mechanic or a TFP haircut.  Even when some schools offer reduced payment
because its students doing the work (Some dental schools do) you still have
to pay.  Maybe a typical dental visit with a crown might cost $500.00 a school
might charge $250.00 but its not free.  I also offer TFP shoots but I will start
to take a better look at what I'm doing and maybe more of us should.

Sep 21 06 01:33 am Link

Model

Wynd Mulysa

Berkeley, California, US

Okay.

Sep 21 06 01:37 am Link

Photographer

Pixel-Magic Photography

Chicago, Illinois, US

E Patrick Williams wrote:

Well u got me there... but still photographers should still take things serious not just brushing things off cause u didn't get paid.

You are absolutely correct. It's a trade and both sides need to deliver on their part.

Just like the OP's unfortunate story is sad, there are sad tales from the model's side too.

Lack of professionalism is not limited to only models, it certainly applies to photographers , and of course all people.  Expect that a certain no. of models, photographers, hair stylists, mua's will not be up to expectations, but don't overgeneralize to everyone.

Dan

Sep 21 06 02:11 am Link

Model

Cristina Ashley

Buffalo, Illinois, US

Tony Lawrence wrote:
us offer endless TFP shoots models will have little respect for us.

I beg to differ.

The reason I put that I want to shoot TFP with only exceptional photographers is because that is exactly what I want to do. That doesnt mean I'm always expecting a tear or some famous professional photographer to take his time to shoot with me for free...i'm not even a professional model. It just simply means, if you have no technique, no sense of lighting....no style, originality, concept or MEANING to the photographs in your port, please don't expect tfp. To me an exeptional photographer is someone who has a true creative eye and also has some sort of general knowledge to back it up. I'm not always looking for that high fashion, studio, agency styled work. I like people who have direction- who don't just take a picture. Sure everyone has to start somewhere...but everyone needs to walk before they run- this includes photographers, models and mua's.

I would gladly pay for awesome professional pictures- but I truly don't have the money, just as some photographers don't have the money to pay models. Which is why tfp can be benefitial to both parties. I always ask photographers i'd love to work with for a tfp shoot, even if they seem out of my range....not because I think I deserve a free shoot, or that I think i'm some special girl....but if you don't ask for things....you'll never get them smile And when they say no, but are polite and repsond and tell me their rates...I always write them down and add them to my favorites- because if I ever do have spare money (which I save slowly but surley) you better believe they will be the people i'm paying....not the people who ignored me or took offense to a simple question.

I can say that I have gone out of my way to shoot with photographers...and I think both them and I could agree we had a great time. I've showed up on time and had great shoots even when I was on vacation in a different state. I've traveled 2 hours to shoot with photographers because I love doing it! But- i'll be honest here and also say that I have flaked out before, and it was a great photographer on a shoot I wanted to do- and would still do in a heartbeat! It was not intentional though, and I apologized to him...people are only human! Sometimes things really do come up. I was in an even worse situation because my internet and phone got turned off and I was pretty much cut off to the outside world. Sometimes life gets a little rough and modeling isn't the main thing on someones mind. Sometimes people really do forget, even though there really is no excuse to missing out on something you were supposed to do. As soon as I realized I was so embarrassed I didn't even want to seek out calling the photographer.....but in the end explained myself.

My whole point is that you really can't judge all models to be a certain way. Everyone is different and it is your responsibility to have a good judge of character. It is normal for things to go wrong sometimes, it is normal for people to make mistakes....but if it is a reoccuring thing, maybe turn the magnifying glass around and check yourself and what you could be doing better to prevent this.

Sep 21 06 02:17 am Link

Photographer

oldguysrule

i think what tony was pointing out... or what i would be pointing out were i in his position... is this simple fact. prior to the internet, photography was an industry more or less run by photographers. if you wanted pictures taken you paid for them. photographers did not pay to take pictures. sometimes you took pictures for free just because, but that was when the photographer wanted not when the model insisted.

the internet has skewed the relationships in very substantial ways. TFP + Internet has to be one of the scariest possible concepts (to me), as it basically elevates the model -- often a complete stranger to the photographer -- to client with the value provided by the client being his/her time. That is madness to me, but again, thats me and I lived this stuff before everybody thought they were model / photographer / superstar / blood or crip.

the result is the shifting in the balance on the net from photographer to model, which is disturbing on all kinds of levels, and the reason for my continually repeating my mantra -- just say no to TFP.

Sep 21 06 02:30 am Link

Model

Cristina Ashley

Buffalo, Illinois, US

Oh how the internet has complicated life.

Everyone always has to many options.

Sep 21 06 02:39 am Link

Photographer

oldguysrule

Cristina Ashley wrote:
Oh how the internet has complicated life.

Everyone always has to many options.

now if those with the too many options took the time to understand them properly and how to make use of them?... perhaps a less confusing outcome

question/riddle... does it strike anyone else as cynical perfection that the information age's arrival appears to be conincident with an almost universal inability to parse, distill, and comprehend the information itself?...

ok back to the topic

Sep 21 06 02:59 am Link

Photographer

DeanLautermilch

Sebring, Florida, US

StudioSeventeen wrote:
MANY have no intention of ever shooting and just want the attention.

If you notice they have been a member of a model site for months/years and
never updated photos or done any shoots.

Its all about attention............

message TAG

You got mail

"MY"space

me me me.......

That has been my experiance for the most part. Models love the attention, agree to everything, pull a no show/no contact, and then act like nothing was wrong and can we do it again?  I have been watching a couple of models in my area looking for TFP for over a year and nothing has changed on their page.

Thankfully I can go to Miami Beach and shoot all the women I want.
http://www.pbase.com/lautermilch/mbdaytime

Sep 21 06 06:28 am Link

Photographer

gwphoto

Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

E Patrick Williams wrote:

please... my pictures are never edited when i get them even when the photographer says he/she is gonna edit them. The only editing that get's done on my pics are resizing them so i can't get them printed out which pisses me the fuck off!

Ask for your money back.

Sep 21 06 08:04 am Link

Photographer

far away

Jackson, Alabama, US

StudioSeventeen wrote:
MANY have no intention of ever shooting and just want the attention.

If you notice they have been a member of a model site for months/years and
never updated photos or done any shoots.

Its all about attention............

message TAG

You got mail

"MY"space

me me me.......

So right! It's funny. I can't count the number of times I get a message or comment on myspace from a so-called model saying they want to setup a shoot and I'm like, 'yeah, yeah... uh huh. Whatever...'. I can pretty much weed out the ones who I know just like the attention. Rarely do I take them serious on myspace when asking for a shoot. Besides, I network on myspace for band work, not really model shoots. But yeah, I'm rambling. You're right! Lol..

Sep 21 06 08:07 am Link

Photographer

far away

Jackson, Alabama, US

Jeff Genung wrote:
There is a 16 year old model on this site that has the following on her page

I am dependable, and will let you know well in advance if I am going to be late or can't make a shoot.

That's an oxymoron if I've ever heard one! LMAO!!!

Sep 21 06 08:14 am Link

Photographer

Kelly Talele

Atlanta, Georgia, US

People are unprofessional on both sides of the camera, and it's really disappointing.

I realize this is the internet and that many people on sites like MM are only here for attention or because modeling and/or photography are hobbies.  But just because someone isn't a professional doesn't mean they can't act that way.

I realize it's a bit of a naive attitude to think we can change other people, but just because it's common for people on the web to be rude, unprofessional and inconsiderate of others' time doesn't mean it's ok.  Or that we should all just accept that.

Complaining about it in the forums doesn't change the problem.  I know that.  Especially since the offenders are most likely not reading these posts.  Or if they are, they don't care.

It boils down to respect.  For other people and for their time.

Sep 21 06 08:26 am Link

Photographer

J C ModeFotografie

Los Angeles, California, US

Michael Barrett wrote:
A great case in point...super bright models who have no idea what we as photographers go through!

Do you know how many images we might take @ a shoot? 600? Maybe a thousand? Maybe more, who knows!?!

Do you know how long it takes to go through the images? To work with them in photoshop? Takes more than five minutes brother!

That's why I shoot with film and I know that you are speaking of shooting on digital because only a wet-behind-the-ears rank amateur would shoot hundreds of images on film just for a test shoot.  I have a limited number of frames (film itself costs money and it costs money to process) in which I have to create at least some workable images.  The trouble with digital is that it breeds the "quantity is better than quality" mentality and discipline goes right to pot.

As has been suggested earlier - try to gauge a model's sincerity, enthusiasm and determination with some sort of pre-shoot interview (preferably in person).

JAY carreon
PHOTOGRAPHER

Sep 21 06 08:40 am Link

Model

Meagan Colf

Seligman, Missouri, US

This is quite a heated subject and I have to say I do see the photographers point of view. There are so many wannabes on here that are only doing this for shits and giggles, so that makes it hard for the ones that are on here to learn and take it to the next level. I'm not interested in being only an internet model........but I am on this site to learn and shoot and practice my craft. I don't even presume to think I can get TFP only from the photographers here. Now I haven't contacted a photographer specificaly yet and asked to shoot with them. I've only been contacted by the photographer that THEY want to shoot with me. Unless they say TFCD in the first e-mail I don't assume that is what I'm going to get. I always ask what their fees are first or if they are offering TFP. You photographers are on here to make money as well.  I always respond promptly and call when asked and I've never flaked, nor have I had a photographer flake on me! And I hope that doesn't happen unless its a life emergency! lol

All that to say this.......... photographers definitely need to be careful who they offer TFP to. (Boy I know i'm going to catch some flak from models on this one!) But you also might want to start asking for references when you do offer TFP's. That might help with the flaking a bit.

Just my 2 cents worth!  Take it or leave it! lolol

Have a good day MMers!

Sep 21 06 08:40 am Link

Model

Magnoliamodel

typical, photographers with a lot of work get messed about when new models like me are seeking work in our areas and there is none. sad

Sep 21 06 08:45 am Link

Model

Dances with Wolves

SHAWNEE ON DELAWARE, Pennsylvania, US

Jeff Genung wrote:
No more TFCD or TFP stuff for me. I am sick of models either not showing up or wanting to play f-ing phone tag or not reading their e-mail.

If you want to be professional then SHOW UP. If you want to be paid ever, then READ YOUR EMAIL.

I have too many paying clients and friends that will happily let me run an extra roll of film with to try something new to bother with you any more.

I am giving myself ulcers attempting to be nice to women that I would love to have model for me. I am giving myself headaches attempting to bend over backwards to accomodate your wishes and schedules. My fingers are raw from e-mailing into a black hole that I never hear back from. My ear is in pain from listening to your phone ring when you never answer it. My forehead bleeds from banging it against the wall to rid myself of your stupidity.

I find hitting a pillow to be helpful with anger management.

-D

Sep 21 06 08:51 am Link

Photographer

far away

Jackson, Alabama, US

Tony Lawrence wrote:
us offer endless TFP shoots models will have little respect for us.  Try getting a
might charge $250.00 but its not free.  I also offer TFP shoots but I will start

BRAVO!!!! *applauds*

I couldn't have said it better myself. smile

Sep 21 06 08:54 am Link

Model

Able

Durham, North Carolina, US

Jeff Genung wrote:

I totally agree with you...but what do you think about male models. HA!

I know it's from Zoolander, that's the joke. Come on!

Sep 21 06 08:56 am Link

Photographer

Pin-Up Apocalypse

Findlay, Ohio, US

I'm a professional graphic designer who's girlfriend got him started with MM. When she first explained the TFP/TFCD idea to me I said huh? Nobody gets paid so what's the point to all this? Why wouldn't I just take pictures of my friends if I needed amateur models?

6 months later and many successful shoots later I'm still of that opinion but I use MM to make friends. So does she. I don't shoot anyone I don't know. I have models introduce me to other models that they recommend. Often, they like to shoot together. I like to introduce models to one another and have several come at a time. They have more fun and if I have a no show, I still have something to do. Not to mention models will pool thier resources.

I'm also lucky in the fact that we have a lot of group shoots here in the Midwest. One about every 2 weeks. There's usually a dozen photogs and a dozen models. If someone in our community is a flake or a GWC, it gets recognised real quick. If you're not having group shoots in your area, start one!!! You're way better off in a community where you talk to people face to face. 

And a quick comment on photo editing, if you can't get your model some photos within a week, get more practice and speed up before your next shoot. They expect you to be professional too. Set dates. Stick to them. Mail disks out on time.

Sep 21 06 09:10 am Link

Photographer

Frank McAdam

New York, New York, US

Most models, like most photographers, are responsible and professional.  True, there are a few spaced out models, just as there definitely are sleazy photographers.  But you can't judge an industry by the actions of a few.  Instead of whining about no-shows and insulting models in general, it would be much better to try to deal with the problem by weeding out the flakes.  I think the best way to do this is by meeting beforehand with a model to discuss a prospective shoot.  If the model doesn't show, or does show and acts like a weirdo, then the photographer knows what the deal is.  I have a feeling most of the photographers complaining here have set up shoots with models by email without ever meeting them first or even talking with them on the phone.  I always meet with models before photographing them and have very little problem with no-shows.

Sep 21 06 09:16 am Link

Photographer

far away

Jackson, Alabama, US

Tony Lawrence wrote:

Another thing I want to add a perfect example relating to what you said...

A few months back, over at OMP there was this model hitting up all the local photogs looking for TFCD. She left a 'desire to work with' and sent me an e-mail asking for a TFCD. I was dead set on absolutely no TFCD through the summer, so I told her in a polite way I wasn't available for that, gave her my rates and offered her a quote on a shoot. Of course, I heard nothing back after that. About a week later, I noticed she left a 'desire to work with' on my friend's port and a few others. I wrote him told him she hit me up the week before and that I told her no. At the time my friend was getting really frustrated because he wasn't getting much paying work. So, I told him, "If she hits you up for a TFCD, tell her no, charge her"... leave her thinking that if she hit up enough photogs for TFCD and they told her no, she'd be left with no option but to pay for her shoot, rather than expecting it for free. I was trying to help my friend out. It worked, but kinda' backfired and didn't help my friend out because after she got so many "no's", she come back to me and accepted my offer. I felt bad accepting the shoot because I was trying to help the guy out, but... Hey, it's a business. Lol...*shrugs*

Sep 21 06 09:31 am Link

Model

_Nexis_

Cleveland, Ohio, US

I constantly see people here ranting on Models flaking out, but what about the photogs that flake? You don't see long lists about those that half the people have a sense of what they are talking about, and the other half just try and clump every model together in the same group. We aren't all bad, just as we as models have to assume you aren't all bad.

It's a give and take situation. 

As many before me on here have already said, it's a matter of screening, just as we screen you, you need to screen though us. The only diffrence is there are far more models then photographers at any given time, at least more then "real" photographers and just not some kid with a camera. So yes, it might seem a little more daunting, and it might make anyone want to strangle people and refuse any tfp/tfcd shoots, but honestly now. Should you hold firm on this, think of how many models there are, and while many of them have the potentiel to be a waste of time and effort, there are equally great ones that given a chance would could make you forget about the bad ones and not regret a thing in the screening process to find them.

... Heh. That probably didn't even make any sense. Ah well. At least I tried. smile

Coffee time!

Sep 21 06 09:49 am Link

Photographer

Mr Maki

Tallahassee, Florida, US

commiserate with me.... I feel your pain...

think of the good shots you get with a TFP/CD that you did not have to pay a model for

If you want a model to show up: on time & ready = they Pay Her smile

Sep 21 06 10:11 am Link

Photographer

Tony Lawrence

Chicago, Illinois, US

I think many of us need to examine what we are doing.  If we continue to
have undependable models ask yourself why.  Is it due to poor communication.
Are you coming across as needy and desperate to shoot.  I sometimes read
where photographers drive long distances to pick up or meet models.  I've
read where call after call was unanswered and one person then used another
phone then the model responded.  STOP!  Don't drive out of your way to pick
up a stranger.  If someone doesn't answer their phone leave a message, once
and thats it.  Recently a model I called told me she couldn't talk and to call her
back.  I quickly told her, no you call me back when your ready to shoot. I'm
not saying to be mean or curt with people but demand the same respect from
them that you give.  Model without a car?  So when you get one or can get a
ride we can shoot, not well I can drive a hour or more to pick you up.  Don't get
me wrong if its someone you know a pick up is cool but not a complete stranger
who may not even show up.  This isn't a date.  There's nothing wrong with being
nice but wait for all that AFTER you work with the model.  Let them show
up on time ready to shoot.  Let them return calls and emails not where you
almost beat them into a lie to hide their embarrassment.  If I hear one more my
grandmother was sick excuse I'll scream.  If models have limited respect for us
again we have ourselves to blame.  Develop that backbone. Limit your calls
and emails.  Remember this always, people do what they want to do.

Sep 21 06 11:50 am Link

Photographer

stan wigmore photograph

Long Beach, California, US

Welcome to the club!

Sep 21 06 02:10 pm Link

Photographer

Legacys 7

Michael Raveney wrote:
wow might want to calm down a bit as this pent up anger could scare some models, i know It would me! just an idea...

I'm not concerned about that nor am I concerned about your instigating. I've been doing this long enough to not let some one get the best of me in this business, which my post that you are reading states this as well as suggest to the other photographers about not letting it get to them. If you are scared, that's your call. My credentials speak for itself.

Sep 21 06 08:18 pm Link

Photographer

Legacys 7

Models ask the question..'But what about photographers?' Well..Speak about the shit that they do. Photographers in general speak about bad models because they are on the other end of the camera.

Models in general can't speak about the bad models because she's not on the other end of the camera. We speak on our expereinces, just like the models who freequent these forums posting about their isues with photographers and their weird actions or whatever. I also say the samething to photographers. Instead of playing the tit for tat 'but what about this and that'. Try understanding just like you models want us to understand.

Tired of the whiners? Well it's easy for one to say this when they haven't been in this position or been in it frequent.

Many of the complainers/whiners are new to this. You are going to see more and more of these like post when many are new on here as well never read these post. So I'd like to see the so called, 'tired of whiners' commentors keep thier composure going when they get screwed.

Anyways, to the photographer. Like I said, take it as a loss and move on. Don't let it get you down to the point where you are going to want to quit. Make them put down a deposit. If they refuse, then you won't loose.

Sep 21 06 08:31 pm Link