Forums > General Industry > Why are photographers so unreliable...

Photographer

Daniel Rivas Photo

Lancaster, California, US

As someone said earlier about being professional, everyone needs to be professional. It can be paid or TFCD, but it better be profesional (that goes for photograpghers, MUA, Stylists and models). Some people that get interested in a field just enough to get started and don't go all the way leaving others disappointed. Keep looking and take those problems as lessons learned.

Danny

May 18 06 06:10 pm Link

Photographer

1972 Productions

Cebu, Central Visayas, Philippines

Perhaps if you dont wish to start MM3....I mean WW3 in a forum you shoulda picked a more condusive title and opening statment simply accusing hundreds of thousands of photographers of being flakes!!

Yes yes, I know you said the photographers you booked with, but in a later post you talk of the tone of conversation, and your tone was an insult to anyone behinf a camera in your original post.

It's another night with no beer and another fiesty mood for me so I'll leave you with a question and some food for thought!

Question Mica?  Do you actually have any other looks than pouty boy?  It's sooo damned old and boring and it's all you have in your port.  (Possibly a reason some photographers don't consider you, no use for a look that's older than Christ himself)

Food for thought!  Models.....without photographers...you're.....well, you're still you, just in another line of work.

Photographers.....if there were no models?.....well....there's still landscapes, flowers, wildlife, skylines, city scenes, still lifes, abstracts hell even astral photography to name but a few....pretty sure we wouldn't starve.   Nope....I'm not pretty sure I know it!   Model photography accounts for less than 5% of my business and all I do for a living is take photos!

May 19 06 10:01 pm Link

Photographer

CS Photo

Lansing, Illinois, US

Ya know.......it's hilarious to me how everyone on this site is claiming to be professional yet, there are all kinds of spelling and grammatical errors all over the place.  Professionals proofread and spell stuff right before they send correspondence out that could make them look bad!

May 19 06 10:12 pm Link

Model

DeannaSB

Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada

wooooooa...come down people...its friday night, its the weekend...its a long weekend if your in Canada...and there are way wose things to get upset about than this

May 19 06 10:19 pm Link