Forums > General Industry > so why is blackmirages racist ?

Photographer

The House of Lethal

Atlanta, Georgia, US

Michelle Vatcher wrote:
why does everyone feel the need to always be defensive on the forums? oh well...I'm out! these things get to crazy for my taste!

not defensive. just schooling you.

Jan 16 07 02:40 am Link

Photographer

The House of Lethal

Atlanta, Georgia, US

Jennifer I wrote:
I guess arguing about this is pointless but I'll bite one more time before bedtime smile

To all the people complaining about the title of the site basically saying its for "blacks only" (which it doesn't, but I digress) and excludes whites, do you know how many times a DAY most Black people, let alone Black models and actresses get that? If any of you can just for a second acknowledge that the very country and the system that Blacks and other minorities live and work in daily is overwhelmingly white and caters to white people this wouldn't even be a discussion. But because many of us like to pretend that every races' culture is equally represented in every way in jobs, entertainment, ect. we still have ridiculous discussions like these.

thank you.

Jan 16 07 02:41 am Link

Model

Wynd Mulysa

Berkeley, California, US

Jennifer I wrote:
I guess arguing about this is pointless but I'll bite one more time before bedtime smile

To all the people complaining about the title of the site basically saying its for "blacks only" (which it doesn't, but I digress) and excludes whites, do you know how many times a DAY most Black people, let alone Black models and actresses get that? If any of you can just for a second acknowledge that the very country and the system that Blacks and other minorities live and work in daily is overwhelmingly white and caters to white people this wouldn't even be a discussion. But because many of us like to pretend that every races' culture is equally represented in every way in jobs, entertainment, ect. we still have ridiculous discussions like these.

It is also assumed that only "black" people are targets of discrimination based on outward appearance.
A shame.

But seriously this is ridiculous.
I need to go eat something.

Jan 16 07 02:44 am Link

Photographer

CantikFotos

hasan wrote:

have you ever been to black beach in california? or any beach in the nederlands antilles?

I said town (t-o-w-n) not beach (b-e-a-c-h).

Jan 16 07 08:07 am Link

Model

UnavailableNonExistant

Columbus, Ohio, US

Jennifer I wrote:

Come get your cookie.

Jan 16 07 09:17 am Link

Model

Adieu

hasan wrote:

why didnt you claim african? iran is close to africa if not actually in africa.

I wasn't born in Africa. Iran is not in Africa. It's in Asia...

https://www.greece-map.net/asia/asia-map.gif

Jan 16 07 01:13 pm Link

Photographer

fstopdreams

Chattanooga, Tennessee, US

Monica Jay wrote:

I wasn't born in Africa. Iran is not in Africa. It's in Asia...

https://www.greece-map.net/asia/asia-map.gif

Don't most Iranians consider themselves to be Persian?

Jan 16 07 01:15 pm Link

Model

Adieu

Trevor Snyder wrote:

Don't most Iranians consider themselves to be Persian?

Some do, only when they don't want to get confused with Iraqis tongue

Jan 16 07 03:44 pm Link