Forums > General Industry > where are all the nice people!!

Model

Mia Mali

Los Angeles, California, US

Patrick Walberg wrote:

Patrick Walberg wrote:
Why yes!  You are what you eat!  wink

WOW! Mia!  We just solved a huge mystery or else hijacked this thread!  big_smile 

I bet you are sweet!   tongue

Totally didn't hijack it.  We solved a mystery.  If the OP was looking for nice people to join the thread, then we may have hijacked it by means of digestion.

Dec 16 06 11:44 pm Link

Model

Mia Mali

random #.

Dec 16 06 11:45 pm Link

Photographer

Patrick Walberg

San Juan Bautista, California, US

Mia Salen wrote:
"... we may have hijacked it by means of digestion."

That sounds tasty & sexy! 

wink

Dec 16 06 11:59 pm Link

Model

Mia Mali

Patrick Walberg wrote:

That sounds tasty & sexy! 

wink

My life's ambition, finally fulfilled smile

Dec 17 06 12:02 am Link

Model

A BRITT PRO-AM

CARDIFF BY THE SEA, California, US

Mikel Featherston wrote:
Ladies, you will find that you often get back from this place what you bring to the table. It is somewhat foolish to enter someone else's hangout/place/home/whatever and start telling them how terrible they are, or what they are doing wrong that needs to change.

Making one of your first posts in a forum the equivalent of "you people suck! But I'd like to be friends with the ones that will kiss my ass" will just establish YOU as a diva.

Making one of your first posts in a forum the equivalent of "how dare you do or say something that offends me. Change the rules so that I can sleep better at night" will just establish you as a diva.

YEAH!!

Dec 17 06 12:30 am Link

Model

A BRITT PRO-AM

ALYNSON wrote:
and i dont think i criticized anyone..

good nite and goodbye

LOL

um, I was just gonna wave and say hi!!

Dec 17 06 12:31 am Link

Model

A BRITT PRO-AM

ALYNSON wrote:
All i did was voice my opinion.. In no way did i ever imagine that i would be pounced on to the extent that i was... but im a big girl.. im far from broken..

I said it and i will say it again.. Humility is a virtue.. something that i find lacking on this site...

THEN AGAIN
I AGREE WITH THIS TOO...

*shakes head

eats another cookie

Dec 17 06 12:32 am Link

Model

Adieu

No one should create a profile on MM expecting to become an instant hit. These things take time. Search people in your area, get your name out there, post in the forums, go to casting calls. People aren't going to look for you. You should look for them.

-Monica

Dec 17 06 12:35 am Link