Photographer

Shiree

Sacramento, California, US

eyelight wrote:

Does this count as a claim?  I pulled it off your page...

"World Renowned and award winning Fashion/Art photographer with over 1/4 million images online and in print."

ok sure that counts, ok the US is in the world, so that covers that, and 1/4 million images, can be verified simply by traveling to 1310 frankilin st Darien Ga, and you are more than welcome to browse them, fair enough?

Nov 27 06 07:35 pm Link

Photographer

Marcus J. Ranum

MORRISDALE, Pennsylvania, US

Shiree wrote:
and its the pricipal of the thing that someone whould ask you to proove it isnt it?

Nope. I'm completely unafraid about this kind of stuff because I am exactly what I appear to be. You can learn everything you need to about me by just googling me or reading my site. No ridiculous claims - except for the ones on my MM profile - which is a joke intended to make fun of all the chumps on this site who make themselves sound like something they're not.

People only need to get defensive when their claims are challenged if the claims are exaggerations or outright fabrications.

mjr.

Nov 27 06 07:36 pm Link

Model

Iona Lynn

Oakland, California, US

Thanks, I like the blue sour straws please..

Photographer

Marc Rosebeck

Albany, New York, US

Aight, Iona, i'll eat that one whilest in line. Yo Jim you need a snack too? Tx's treat, i saw the stub(lol)

Photographer

Emeritus

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Not to hijack this perfectly lovely train wreck, but I feel the need to say this:

Marcus, you and I have never corresponded, and rarely appeared in the same thread, but I wanted to tell you that I've read a lot of your stuff, and I am enormously impressed with the strength and clarity of your intellect, and your skill at expressing it.

Now, back to the show . . . .

Nov 27 06 07:37 pm Link

Photographer

Shiree

Marcus J. Ranum wrote:
Nope. I'm completely unafraid about this kind of stuff because I am exactly what I appear to be. You can learn everything you need to about me by just googling me or reading my site. No ridiculous claims - except for the ones on my MM profile - which is a joke intended to make fun of all the chumps on this site who make themselves sound like something they're not.

People only need to get defensive when their claims are challenged if the claims are exaggerations or outright fabrications.

mjr.

Exactly so why was it you came into this conversation defensively?  and for the final time.. WHAT CLAIMS?!?!?!?!

and google? hell u can google me , shit i have my own AOL keyword,lol!!

Model

Iona Lynn

Oakland, California, US

Shiree wrote:

ok sure that counts, ok the US is in the world, so that covers that, and 1/4 million images, can be verified simply by traveling to 1310 frankilin st Darien Ga, and you are more than welcome to browse them, fair enough?

your kidding me right crap that spews from your home printer does not count as in print...

Photographer

Shiree

Iona Lynn wrote:

your kidding me right crap that spews from your home printer does not count as in print...

why not shit you shot in someones basement counts as modeling.

Nov 27 06 07:39 pm Link

Photographer

eyelight

Moorpark, California, US

Shiree wrote:

So "In Print" means you've printed them and they're in a box in a storage unit somewhere?  Okay, now I see my mistake was in taking you even remotely seriously!  You have proven in this thread that you are a) a liar.  by ommission rather than commission.  and b) a petty little child - by the unwarranted personal attacks.  Can we refer all the models you contact to this thread for the True Colors of Shiree aka Fraud.

Photographer

Marc Rosebeck

Albany, New York, US

Roger, the "Cam", what happens, is that like a film festival? And did Shiree, shoot the film? Damn, i got to get out more often, Iona, teach me the ways of the world smile

Photographer

Meehan

Merrimack, New Hampshire, US

Ding ding ding... did anyone see that ghost just give up?

Nov 27 06 07:40 pm Link

Model

Iona Lynn

Oakland, California, US

Photographer

Emeritus

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Shiree wrote:
ok sure that counts, ok the US is in the world, so that covers that,

I absolutely love that!

So, uh, Sacramento is in the world, so that covers that.  If you are "renowned" in Sacramento, you are "world renowned".  Neat logic.

Extending it, your house in Sacramento is in the world.  You are in your house.  Your mind is in you.  (OK, that last was a stretch, but go with me here . . .)

Consequently, if you are "renowned" in your own mind, and you are in the world, there is justification for saying you are "world renowned".

Did I get that right?

Photographer

Brian Diaz

Danbury, Connecticut, US

Shiree wrote:
Its a bitch isnt it? your the one who made all the claims,lol so let me know when u come up with one for me. ill check back .

Until you can prove that you have in fact worked for Calvin Klein, Polo, and Ralph Lauren, as you have claimed, your profile will remain banned.

Oh, except there will be consequences for all the personal attacks, too.  So...um...yeah.  Good luck with that.

BD, MM Moderator

Photographer

Michael Kirst

Los Angeles, California, US

I've been following along out of sheer boredom. Believe me, just pure unobstructed boredom and I just have one question...

Can someone tell me what "proove" means? Is that latin or something?

Nov 27 06 07:42 pm Link

Photographer

Marc Rosebeck

Albany, New York, US

I heard a ding,ding,ding, Iona, the ice cream truck just pulled up smile

Nov 27 06 07:42 pm Link

Photographer

eyelight

Moorpark, California, US

Michael Kirst wrote:
Can someone tell me what "proove" means? Is that latin or something?

I thought it was slang for someone of Peruvian origin...

Nov 27 06 07:43 pm Link

Photographer

James Jackson Fashion

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US

Marc Rosebeck wrote:
Aight, Iona, i'll eat that one whilest in line. Yo Jim you need a snack too? Tx's treat, i saw the stub(lol)

Uh... do they have Bon-Bons ???

I love me some chocolate covered ice cream nipples.

Photographer

Shiree

Brian Diaz wrote:

Until you can prove that you have in fact worked for Calvin Klein, Polo, and Ralph Lauren, as you have claimed, your profile will remain banned.

Oh, except there will be consequences for all the personal attacks, too.  So...um...yeah.  Good luck with that.

BD, MM Moderator

ROFLMAO and im supposed to give 2 shits? lol thats what i love about the internet, everyones someone in their own eyes, as for prooving that ive worked for those companies, if you will agree that once i do every member saying otherwise in this forum will be banned, then ill send email to you in 1 hr, if not, then you can shove it strait up your ass. So mr Moderator, whats it gonna be, i proove and you appologise? or are you gonna take the easy way out and just ban me before i have a chance at making you look like a fool?

Model

Iona Lynn

Oakland, California, US

Shiree wrote:

why not shit you shot in someones basement counts as modeling.

Never shot in a basement, I prefer the skanky hotel rooms.
But I have been published in a nationwide selling book and I have not only the printed scanned tearshet to prove it but also  a signed copy of the book.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/159863 … oding=UTF8

Yet again take a look at my portfolio.. I work nude for money, I know that so does everyone else here. Hece the internet whore image, oh and i have that sign as well wann a picture of that too to prove that is me in that shot???

Nov 27 06 07:45 pm Link

Photographer

Jim Ball

Frontenac, Kansas, US

Marc Rosebeck wrote:

I'm good.  I got popcorn early while the opening credits were still rolling.

LMFAO!  Don't mess with Bryan D!

"MM #262727 is not a current member."

Nov 27 06 07:46 pm Link

Photographer

Marc Rosebeck

Albany, New York, US

Michael, "proove or prooving, is a sour candy from behind the counter "sumtin" special smile  Jim, 2 chocolate covered nippages on the way

Nov 27 06 07:46 pm Link

Model

Iona Lynn

Oakland, California, US

well now what do we do???

*ponders self portraits*

Nov 27 06 07:48 pm Link

Photographer

Rik Austin

Austin, Texas, US

Mike, Iona, James,  Let's go have a drink somewhere in cyberland before the shooting starts.  This crap is worse than TV.

Nov 27 06 07:49 pm Link

Model

Iona Lynn

Oakland, California, US

lets wander over to the truffles and guns thread in OT they are good people..

Nov 27 06 07:50 pm Link

Photographer

Cameraviews

Chapel Hill, North Carolina, US

well...

at least he still has this profile... http://member.onemodelplace.com/member.cfm?P_ID=2618

Nov 27 06 07:51 pm Link

Photographer

Marc Rosebeck

Albany, New York, US

Oh i see Eric, i bitched up to the concession counter for the whole show,jujubees,chocolate covered nips,sour patches no drink for me? aint that the shit.

Nov 27 06 07:52 pm Link

Photographer

Jim Ball

Frontenac, Kansas, US

Iona Lynn wrote:
lets wander over to the truffles and guns thread in OT they are good people..

Did this dipsh** ever figure out who Tx was? tongue

Photographer

Bruce Talbot

Los Angeles, California, US

Shiree wrote:
...... So mr Moderator, whats it gonna be, i proove and you appologise? or are you gonna take the easy way out and just ban me before i have a chance at making you look like a fool?

There is only one fool here Rich, it is you.

You are an embarrasment and irritation to the professionals who invest precious time to better this site.

bt

Photographer

Tony Lawrence

Chicago, Illinois, US

Shiree wrote:

I owe them an appology after its prooven, thats what their claim is towards me, so thats how it is their rules not mine.

besides i aksed a question , didnt make an accusation... hehe.

Well the OP has left the MM family.  I don't know if its for good or a time out
but I must admit he PISSED me off.  He did the same thing in a past thread with
me.  He attacked when his point was lost or weak.  Besides the fact that if you
say you shoot or have shot for a well known client then either you really did
or you are full of shit.

Model

Iona Lynn

Oakland, California, US

He won't be able to ever back up his claims so he is toast.

Nov 27 06 07:55 pm Link

Photographer

Michael Donovan

Chicago, Illinois, US

Shiree wrote:

This paid work is for my own book, normally of course in client shoots i would be using agency models for Fashion works.

Not sure what the comment on my day rate is about.

I never said anything about your day rate.

Nov 27 06 07:55 pm Link

Photographer

Marcus J. Ranum

MORRISDALE, Pennsylvania, US

Shiree wrote:
Exactly so why was it you came into this conversation defensively?  and for the final time.. WHAT CLAIMS?!?!?!?!

I'm not defensive about anything. I'm on the offensive, in this situation. When I saw your original post (the bit about the $200,000) I thought, "there's a guy with a rich fantasy life...." and let it pass. But then I saw you getting into it with TX and thought, "now this sucker's not just a blowhard, he's an idiot!" and decided to check you out a bit. A quick read-over on your profile made me think that someone with so many published photos would light up all over Google, but not much to my surprise you appear to be a nonentity, instead.

So I thought I'd call it like I see it and mentioned that you appear to be a big-talking nobody with an elaborate fantasy life.

I believe that brings us up to the current history.

Shiree wrote:

I did Google you - "Rich Shiree" right??? Or is there a query string I should be using instead?

mjr.

Nov 27 06 07:57 pm Link

Photographer

Jim Ball

Frontenac, Kansas, US

Shiree wrote:

I'm not defensive about anything. I'm on the offensive, in this situation. When I saw your original post (the bit about the $200,000) I thought, "there's a guy with a rich fantasy life...." and let it pass. But then I saw you getting into it with TX and thought, "now this sucker's not just a blowhard, he's an idiot!" and decided to check you out a bit. A quick read-over on your profile made me think that someone with so many published photos would light up all over Google, but not much to my surprise you appear to be a nonentity, instead.

So I thought I'd call it like I see it and mentioned that you appear to be a big-talking nobody with an elaborate fantasy life.

I believe that brings us up to the current history.

Shiree wrote:

Marcus J. Ranum wrote:
I did Google you - "Rich Shiree" right??? Or is there a query string I should be using instead?

mjr.

He's gone.  He caught Brian's attention, and the dumbass flamed Brian.

Nov 27 06 08:00 pm Link

Photographer

Meehan

Merrimack, New Hampshire, US

What? No carcass?
https://serp.la.asu.edu/clipart_dir/cartoon2/cartoon2_imag/vulture.gif

Nov 27 06 08:03 pm Link

Photographer

James Jackson Fashion

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US

Meehan wrote:
What? No carcass?

I'm bringin home a baby bumble bee....

Nov 27 06 08:09 pm Link

Photographer

Michael Donovan

Chicago, Illinois, US

Shiree wrote:
Ok well see there that wasnt too hard, make ur calls and take a pill, as for who are my clients for the image your speaking, most of which were submissions, some sold to The RL Outlet in Darien Ga, others have not been sold nor submitted. however i do believe youll find the models in them to be working, lets see Corey Reese, Cosmo magazine 2 or 3 times since i shot him? Before i shot him.. Cosmo 0 time, so fact is i benefit models, and i sell images. not sure other than that what your point is.

Sorry... I have to bust your ballson this one.

My 2nd shoot was with a girlnamed Jasmine. It was her 2nd shoot as well. Since then we have practiced with each other for sport. I have another friend, Mario, who is a diomond dealer. I shoot him often as well. Well, one day I did a shoot borrowing Marioss diaomonds... we had one shot with more then $1.5mof diaomonds wholesale about $5m retail). A few weeks later she did workwith Jet Magazine. Mario was soon picked up by a magazine directed to Hispanic Professionals.

I could do the same as you and claim that it was MY work and the exposure I gave them. I could say that they were chosen because of my work. But it wasn't. They worked their asses off to get where they are at. Sure, we all have inpsired each other the team we have been assembling, but all of this could not be attributed to one person EXCEPT the individuals who actually put their face in the line of fire, took risks, and positioned themselves favorably.

The problem is: when you make claims like this, people will expect more out of you. What will you do or say when someone sees this statement and expects that they will be in cosmo?

Please enjoy a taste of "Humble Pie" with the rest of us....

Nov 27 06 08:13 pm Link

Photographer

Jim Ball

Frontenac, Kansas, US

Meehan wrote:
What? No carcass?
https://serp.la.asu.edu/clipart_dir/cartoon2/cartoon2_imag/vulture.gif

...and they scattered the bones.

Nov 27 06 08:14 pm Link

Photographer

Tony Lawrence

Chicago, Illinois, US

At one of my past shitty jobs there was this guy who made all kinds of outrageous
claims.  People mostly ignored him but two of my co-workers checked into his
stuff and one day when he started with the boasting challenged him.  Before
the night was over he was almost in tears.  Some people laughed and the next day
people just walked by him either shaking their heads or laughing.

He walked over to me and I acted like nothing had happened.  I already knew his
stories were bullshit or at least suspected they were but I didn't really care all that
much.  I thought to myself how sad, here's a person that feels the need to impress
others and perhaps lie to himself.

Nov 27 06 08:16 pm Link

Photographer

eyelight

Moorpark, California, US

Bill Hudson wrote:
well...

at least he still has this profile... http://member.onemodelplace.com/member.cfm?P_ID=2618

and there - the images are labeled as tear sheets...

Nov 27 06 08:29 pm Link