Forums > General Industry > Photographer or just lusting?

Photographer

Glamour Boulevard

Sacramento, California, US

James Porschen wrote:
Are most of the photographers here just horny men rather than visionaries?

heh heh eh he eheh hhheh
he said Horny

Nov 14 06 11:22 am Link

Model

DELETE ACCOUNT

Eškašem, Badakhshan, Afghanistan

Shyly wrote:
Why can't someone be both?

And for the record, we do have horny women who are also visionaries with their cameras in residence.  wink

big_smile  Right on right on!

Nov 14 06 11:25 am Link

Photographer

All Kinds of Photos

James Porschen wrote:
Why are there so many photographers on this sight that would rather see skin than create a unique vision. Are most of the photographers here just horny men rather than visionaries?

Becasue no one looks at the photos unless there is a lot of skin. Look at the ones that have the most hits in photograper's pictures and you will see.

Nov 14 06 11:25 am Link

Model

DELETE ACCOUNT

Eškašem, Badakhshan, Afghanistan

Besides my having relation in Arkansas, meeting you would be a great reason to visit that state, Mark!  Truly, Kathy

Gunfitr wrote:
O.K. you got me....I am the horniest, most perverted photographer you are ever going to meet.

But you know what, I don't have to ask women to take their clothes off.

Once they find out that I am not "all hung up" about it, have done it before, and have demonstrated some talent in the pursuit, THEY contact me and ME to shoot them in the horniest most perverted ways.

Your hypothesis, while correctly assuming, that some or all men are horny, ignores that each of the shots you have seen as evidence of said horniness, requires the participation of a female model.

What?  You think each and every perverted, horny, sexy, naked, nude, tits and ass shot was conceived by a man and only perpetrated on the model as the result of the heretofore mentioned perv photographer putting pressure on the model?

Honey, let me tell you something.  Some women don't buy into the whole "nudity is demeaning" to women schtick.

Some women like to get naked and do naughty things to themselves.  They like to pose naked to show what they got.  They do it to irritate girls like you.

I see it's working.

Mark

Nov 14 06 11:29 am Link

Model

Tamara Cassanova

Kenosha, Wisconsin, US

I like this post, there are a lot of opinions, but I think what should stay in the forefront of the minds of models and photographers, is that a photographer can only shoot what you allow him to. You don't have to take off your clothes to be sexy, unique or whatever effect you are going for. But if you do, that is your artistic creation and I don't think it should be condemned. As for the photographer gloating about what he did, I find his wording to be offensive, but we really don't know if that is what the model wanted ultimately or not. Yes his ideas are wrong but he couldn't have done it unless she allowed it.

Nov 14 06 11:37 am Link

Photographer

Glamour Boulevard

Sacramento, California, US

Doug Sampson wrote:
Becasue no one looks at the photos unless there is a lot of skin. Look at the ones that have the most hits in photograper's pictures and you will see.

Sad but true even on photography sites geared more toward art like PhotoSig. My normal non human based art photographs might have 3-5k hits but the nudes in some cases have 10-20k hits.

Nov 14 06 11:40 am Link

Photographer

WATERSTREETNORTH

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US

It's a difficult job... but someone has to do it!

Creating nude images (whether with art media or photographically) has been around for a lot longer than MM. Try some art history.

Of the nudes I photograph, the model appreciates looking as good as I can make them look.

Do I enjoy photographing nudes... yes. I also enjoy creating traditional portraits, landscapes, construction and street photography. I especially lust for antiques. For everything else there's...

Richard

Nov 14 06 11:58 am Link