Forums > General Industry > Outa Control 15 Yr Old at Pro Shoot

Photographer

A. H A M I L T O N

Coventry, England, United Kingdom

As much competition as there is in this industry already I'm glad to know that there's a lot of "hopefuls" who's advice it is to give up as soon as anything difficult comes along.

At least I know that I can count on those people never being competition.

Andy

Oct 06 06 09:01 am Link

Photographer

CW Sr

Columbus, Ohio, US

Let's see a photo of this hellian worth all that trouble shall we?

Oct 06 06 09:04 am Link

Model

Shauna Carlo

Boston, Massachusetts, US

markcomp wrote:

I would not want to be within ten miles of a fifteen year old flashing her breasts.  If that is typical of her behaviour I would pass.

My thoughts exactly. This isn't just a photoshoot this is a fashion show. Who knows what she will do during the show in front of all of those hundreds of people.

Oct 06 06 09:05 am Link

Model

Mija

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US

Her unprofessional attitude will catch up with her - it looks as though it is already

Oct 06 06 09:06 am Link

Photographer

James Jackson Fashion

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US

Meg 784 wrote:
My thoughts exactly. This isn't just a photoshoot this is a fashion show. Who knows what she will do during the show in front of all of those hundreds of people.

The exact same things that other rebellious teenage models have done on the runway at fashion shows in front of hundreds of people.  Either she will channel all the energy and excitement in to a look and a walk with a personality -OR- her brain will melt and she'll be doing her last runway show... she'll strip naked as she walks down the runway, do a little pole dance at the turn, and walk off in the buff.

*this is why live shows are so exciting*

Oct 06 06 09:08 am Link

Photographer

DSmith Photo

Melrose, Iowa, US

https://www.easttnriders.com/forum/images/smilies/worthless.gif

Oct 06 06 09:08 am Link

Photographer

4C 41 42

Nashville, Tennessee, US

Garry k wrote:
Now my stylest friend wants to cast the 15 year old in an Edgy Fashion show we are working  togehter on for later the month ... (and is recommending also that I do a creative shoot with her )

I think the "creative" shoot ought to consist of suspension bondage, including a ball gag.  That might make it easier to keep her under control.

Oct 06 06 09:09 am Link

Photographer

Herb Way

Black Mountain, North Carolina, US

I quit teaching school because I'd had my fill of overindulged, rude, disrespectful, obnoxious children.  I wouldn't deal with her unless her parents signed a release giving me permission to slap the shit out of her.  LOL

Oct 06 06 09:12 am Link

Photographer

FosbreStudios

Medford, New Jersey, US

Maxwell Digital Art wrote:

And i'll tell something else, their beer sucks!  Canadian Bacon

And their Canadian Geese better stop Pooping in my backyard in NJ!

Oct 06 06 09:38 am Link

Model

_Alina_

Hello, I was reading all of your comments and I don't know where you finding those girls. I am 16 years old and I know a lot of teen models, and none of them would ever do something as low as that. You should have respect for your body, and for others. She reminds me of Paris Hilton: angel outside, devil inside. I feel that in a couple of years we will all be seeing this girl on a cover of playboy. What's wrong with that picture?...EVERYTHING!..Photographers you are leading her on, by taking those photos, some one needs to open her eyes and tell her that she’s totally loosing respect for herself, don't you think so? And what about her mom? Doesnt she see what her daughter is getting into?
   It's sad how if a couple of teenagers act like that, adults think we are all immature kids! It's not true, not all of us smoke, drink, pierce our nipples (or other body parts), make out in front of parents and do other crazy things.

Alina

Oct 06 06 09:44 am Link

Photographer

James Jackson Fashion

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US

_Alina_ wrote:
Hello, I was reading all of your comments and I don't know where you finding those girls. I am 16 years old and I know a lot of teen models, and none of them would ever do something as low as that. You should have respect for your body, and for others. She reminds me of Paris Hilton: angel outside, devil inside. I feel that in a couple of years we will all be seeing this girl on a cover of playboy. What's wrong with that picture?...EVERYTHING!..Photographers you are leading her on, by taking those photos, some one needs to open her eyes and tell her that she’s totally loosing respect for herself, don't you think so? And what about her mom? Doesnt she see what her daughter is getting into?
   It's sad how if a couple of teenagers act like that, adults think we are all immature kids! It's not true, not all of us smoke, drink, pierce our nipples (or other body parts), make out in front of parents and do other crazy things.

Alina

For every *1* realistic teen model there are 3,000 pop tart divas.

Oct 06 06 09:48 am Link

Photographer

Garry k

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Ched wrote:

It's Canada. They have no morals or american flags, or even hot dogs there.

Hey we got soem morals adn hot dogs - but your right about the American Flags ( maybe at the US  embassy or at the Boarder Crossing )

Oct 06 06 09:53 am Link

Photographer

Tony Lawrence

Chicago, Illinois, US

Waitaminute here.... She's 15 years old.  So when do we get to act crazy?
At 20 or 30?  Look I'm not excusing her behavior just saying that some of
us expect a bit much from children.  Should she grow up, sure but lets give her
a real chance to do so.  Now as far as working with her goes.  I avoid possible
accidents by not going across rail tracks when the lights are flashing and the
don't cross bar is down.

Oct 06 06 09:55 am Link

Photographer

Garry k

BronxBeauty8 wrote:
Here's the test - hand her a cellphone and see if she chucks it at someone's head. If she does, then she's gold wink

Good point !

Oct 06 06 09:56 am Link

Model

Shauna Carlo

_Alina_ wrote:

Alina

Kudos. I was never like that either when I was a teenager and that wasn't that long ago.

Oct 06 06 09:57 am Link

Photographer

James Hilsdon

Hagerstown, Maryland, US

No matter how beautiful the girl is, nothing is worth having to put up with that kind of behavior.  Tell her that she either gets her act together or she's gone.

I have worked with some very irritating models in the past and I just tell them straight - you're either going to behave or you are gone.

I don't have time to put up with that kind of crap. And neither do you.
You are a professional and have high standards. That's exactly what you need to express to this young lady (I use the term loosely) and her mother.

Put down some strong ground rules and enforce them.

Theresa Hilsdon
Hilsdon Photography LLC
Washington, D.C.

Oct 06 06 09:59 am Link

Model

Shauna Carlo

James Jackson wrote:

The exact same things that other rebellious teenage models have done on the runway at fashion shows in front of hundreds of people.  Either she will channel all the energy and excitement in to a look and a walk with a personality -OR- her brain will melt and she'll be doing her last runway show... she'll strip naked as she walks down the runway, do a little pole dance at the turn, and walk off in the buff.

*this is why live shows are so exciting*

It was a rhetorical question. My point was it's not worth it.

Oct 06 06 09:59 am Link

Model

_Alina_

Tony Lawrence wrote:
don't cross bar is down.

Grow up lol...lol lol lol hahaha....okay kids don't act like SLUTS!....GROW up?..... I'm sorry but, people usually say that  when you stop playing with dolls, and think boys are nasty..because when you act that slutty thats not being a teen not even a kid...you can't grow up...some one needs to show her how to be a normal kid!!!

Oct 06 06 10:01 am Link

Photographer

Mortonovich

San Diego, California, US

Tony Lawrence wrote:
don't cross bar is down.

Well, I plan to go totally nuts at about, oh, age 77. Just like in
"On Golden Pond" on steroids.

Oct 06 06 10:02 am Link

Model

Mistriss de morte

Wilmington, Delaware, US

Richard Dubois wrote:
I'm sure we have one American flag in Ottawa somewhere, but you're right about the morals - wanna smoke some pot?

lololololololol

Photographer

Garry k

dale99 wrote:
https://www.easttnriders.com/forum/images/smilies/worthless.gif

I have not yet met her , and  am still wondering if I will ...I do however trust my stylest friends assessment of her potential ......Though there have been situations where she has been wrong ( ie my stylest freind knew Evangaline Lilly 4 yrs ago when Lilly was hostessing at a local restaurant - adn my friend did not see her potential at  the time.big mistake

Photographer

Garry k

_Alina_ wrote:

Alina

Goood point - without some moral guidance she could easily  go off track ...go the MM , Playboy or HUstler Route .....

So who bears thereponsibilty for such guidance ..Obvsiously her parent , and her agent ...but how much can be expected of the various professsionals who work with her

And  if she is hell bent on being a model ....will she even be open to feedback or just continue on her merry path

Oct 06 06 10:10 am Link

Photographer

Rp-photo

Houston, Texas, US

She'll find her niche and ulitimately benefit from being wild.

Society tolerates and rewards bad behaviour from those that are beautiful, athletic, etc.

Oct 06 06 10:15 am Link

Photographer

Hadyn Lassiter

New Haven, Connecticut, US

Why control her at all, thats her parents job before the shoot. She is a minor . Just record her and get the best image you can. This ain't bible school. Let her be her thats what you do with any talent in order to achieve the best working relationship. Once she is on set you have to allow her the space to shine or don't...you call it.

Oct 06 06 10:20 am Link

Photographer

Tony Lawrence

Chicago, Illinois, US

_Alina_ wrote:

Grow up lol...lol lol lol hahaha....okay kids don't act like SLUTS!....GROW up?..... I'm sorry but, people usually say that  when you stop playing with dolls, and think boys are nasty..because when you act that slutty thats not being a teen not even a kid...you can't grow up...some one needs to show her how to be a normal kid!!!

Its great that you act as a lady and are mature but not every 15 year does.
Children often act out for lots of reasons and I'm not surprised.  I'm not excusing
what she does but saying I understand.  She's at a hard point in her life in many
ways.  Expected to act as a adult when she isn't one.  She's moving from being
a child into being a women as well as being fawned over for her beauty and height.
Lots to take in and deal with at 15 and I know I have children that passed through
all this.  As far as acting as a slut well unless you know that she's sleeping with
various people calling her a slut isn't cool at all.  Even if she were, 15 is confused.
20 and sleeping with various strangers is a slut.  We expect children to behave as
adults when we want them to but as children at other times.  She's wild and
no doubt needs some parenting but she's 15 lets not forget that and if you as
a under 18 young person have a mature view and act as a 'lady' well good for
you and your parents should be proud but don't judge your peers to harshly.

Oct 06 06 10:23 am Link

Photographer

Bobby Knight

Palm Beach, Florida, US

Ched wrote:
The wild ones make the best pictures.

So true...the energy just comes through the lens..you just need a lot of asprin after the shoot...

Oct 06 06 10:32 am Link

Photographer

CW Sr

Columbus, Ohio, US

No kidding! hell I didn't put bars in my nipples until I was 23 smile

Photographer

Bobby Knight

Palm Beach, Florida, US

Nemesis73 wrote:
Um, someone needs to knock that (insert derogatory female word of your choice here) on her ass and let her know there are over a hundred thousand aspiring models just on MM alone (male and female) much less other sites that could take her place. Had I been the MUA and the photographer, I'd walked. There's nothing worth that stress and BS.

Nemi

lmao

Model

_Alina_

Tony Lawrence wrote:

Its great that you act as a lady and are mature but not every 15 year does.
Children often act out for lots of reasons and I'm not surprised.  I'm not excusing
what she does but saying I understand.  She's at a hard point in her life in many
ways.  Expected to act as a adult when she isn't one.  She's moving from being
a child into being a women as well as being fawned over for her beauty and height.
Lots to take in and deal with at 15 and I know I have children that passed through
all this.  As far as acting as a slut well unless you know that she's sleeping with
various people calling her a slut isn't cool at all.  Even if she were, 15 is confused.
20 and sleeping with various strangers is a slut.  We expect children to behave as
adults when we want them to but as children at other times.  She's wild and
no doubt needs some parenting but she's 15 lets not forget that and if you as
a under 18 young person have a mature view and act as a 'lady' well good for
you and your parents should be proud but don't judge your peers to harshly.

ummm no don't think i'm like being mean or anything, I just think it's totally wrong, and I sill don't agree with it, but comme on if I showed my boobs to a random person...my friends would totally call me a slut...it's a teenagers point of view...your an adult and well for you the word" slut" is sleeping with people, for us it's not just that. And I didn't call HER a slut, I was hinting to you guys that she kind of acts like one.

Oct 06 06 10:33 am Link

Photographer

DSmith Photo

Melrose, Iowa, US

Well, luckily, I've matured to the point where I am able to appreaciate sluttiness in all of its various, wonderful manifestations.

Oct 06 06 10:38 am Link

Photographer

Lotus Photography

Berkeley, California, US

who is this:

https://www.quinnipiac.edu/Images/news-events/QUDaily/jody%20williams.jpg

https://nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/peace/laureates/1997/williams.jpg

who is this:

https://lotusimages.com/images%205/paris-hilton-nippleslip.jpg

Oct 06 06 10:43 am Link

Photographer

Halcyon 7174 NYC

New York, New York, US

The first is Nobel peace laureate Jody Willaims.

Don't know who the second freak is. Some random cokehead?

Oct 06 06 11:19 am Link

Photographer

Tony Lawrence

Chicago, Illinois, US

_Alina_ wrote:

ummm no don't think i'm like being mean or anything, I just think it's totally wrong, and I sill don't agree with it, but comme on if I showed my boobs to a random person...my friends would totally call me a slut...it's a teenagers point of view...your an adult and well for you the word" slut" is sleeping with people, for us it's not just that. And I didn't call HER a slut, I was hinting to you guys that she kind of acts like one.

You have some shots of yourself in swimwear that some in the bible belt of
America night term too grown up.  After all they'd say your only 16.  Look
I'm sure she's a bit out of control and sure as heck I wouldn't want my daughter
showing her breasts to random strangers but it goes with being 15 and being
crazy and young and stupid kinda of why the men that make those Wild on
video's have no problem finding young, drunk college girls to do things they
will often be embarassed to do at 25 or 30.  I think many times people are too
quick to judge and think about how we were at a younger age.  Years ago
Elvis was considered bad by many parents and actors like James Dean were
rebels.  Today we have rap music and rock stars.  Again I'm not saying she
doesn't need to calm down or stop what she's doing.

Oct 06 06 11:28 am Link

Photographer

CW Sr

Columbus, Ohio, US

AND YET THERE ARE STILL ZERO PHOTOS UP OF THIS AMAZINGLY STUNNING WILD FIFTEEN YEAR OLD. This thread is quickly seeming to be a pointless bitching session about nothing? No photo's of this 15 yr old godess...c'mon now.

Oct 06 06 11:32 am Link

Photographer

Star

Los Angeles, California, US

Look, are you talking about having other models on set? Cause the behavior of that 15 year old on your set will reflect on you. You are friends with the stylist from the day she behaved so badly so you can't plead you didn't know about her behavior.

She could be the next big thing.
Or she could end up dead in a hotel room somewhere with a needle in her arm.

Helping her act her addictive behaviors out can much more easily lead to the second option rather than the first.

That behavior you spoke about, it isn't normal behavior for a child. Yes a CHILD. At 15 she isn't an adult, she is barely a teenager. By feeding her addictions you make yourself culpable in the final outcome of them. Just like handing a bottle to someone you know is an alcoholic.

Star

Oct 06 06 11:33 am Link

Photographer

Halcyon 7174 NYC

New York, New York, US

You should sleep with her first. You know, wear her out, bring her under your psychological control.

I'm Batman.

Oct 06 06 11:35 am Link

Photographer

-Tripp

San Diego, California, US

Delima? No.

"Keeping in mind", she's 15. What more do you need to know.

Oct 06 06 11:38 am Link

Photographer

Lotus Photography

Berkeley, California, US

Ched wrote:
The first is Nobel peace laureate Jody Willaims.

Don't know who the second freak is. Some random cokehead?

i love you man

Oct 06 06 11:46 am Link

Photographer

Hadyn Lassiter

New Haven, Connecticut, US

well in that case shoot her quick before she ends up in a hotel room with a needle in her arm..oh she is a diabetic..well in that case shoot her before the bits and pieces fall off.
Your not her priest of her parents, if she was at a shoot and her parents allowed her that kind of room to act out just do your job and photograph her your not responsiable for her future or career. She could very well make your show something to take notice of.

Oct 06 06 11:58 am Link

Model

Jessalyn

Denver, Colorado, US

I hear someone from The Thread starting up their escort chipper....

Oct 06 06 11:59 am Link