Forums > General Industry > Attn Models: How To Not Get Hired

Photographer

MikeRoberts Photography

Toronto, Iowa, US

This is pretty funny actually. I have never met a model i wanted to have sex with. I ask personal questions because i like to know whom i am working with. This person must really got it.

Sep 16 06 08:05 pm Link

Photographer

GW Burns

Sarasota, Florida, US

Dakota Adams wrote:
hi everyone...
I agree that it is a bit childish to have that on your site... but i have only had an account with mm for a few days and i've already been asked for sex... no lie, and i don't have an "i'm too hot syndrome" i got an email from ("josh tamor" ) sent directly to my personal email (this happened yesterday) he said that he didn't mean to be offensive but would i be interested in having some "adult fun" for the sum of $500 per hour with "no camera's involved"

and i qoute ..... so in reality it does happen...
i was a bit shocked and just replied with a no thanks...
so we don't have to be childish about the situation...
but just thought i'd tattle on my little experience......

p.s. this is a very true  story i can forward the email... i'm not being stuck on myself as some blogs have implied on this subject...
hope i didn't offend anyone either

Wouldnt it be easy for the moderators to ban someone from this site who sent such an email?  I mean come on the proof is right there in the email and instead of knocking people off this site cause they posted a pic that a moderator saw a nipple in it, I would think it would be wiser to go and boot people off for that kind of behavior!

Sep 16 06 08:53 pm Link

Photographer

Ought To Be Shot

Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada

Issues.

Sep 16 06 08:57 pm Link

Model

Cristina Ashley

Buffalo, Illinois, US

Benjamin McBroom wrote:
As a professional photographer, I don't even want to hear about nudity. A real photographer expects a model to be there for the PICTURES ... even crazy-ass Janice Dickinson understands that, and even Kate Moss is topless almost everywhere, and they're all naked off-camera anyway half the time. And you should see how the photographers are dressed ;D

Unprofessional photographers spend all their time convincing models to get naked, and the ones who actually care about the pictures find models who understand the concept of modeling. So here's my advice to all the ladies out there: "DO NAKED PICTURES BUT DON'T DO SLEAZY PICTURES!" especially sleazy pictures with clothes ON. I see all these slutty pictures in profiles of models who say "NO NUDES" but then their pictures make them look like total whores. And then you see Kate topless for the millionth time, and you realize the difference between pros and pervs is not just about nudity.

That's my two cents, anyway.

Benjamin

The no nudes things in the profiles keeps the sleazy "photographers" away.
As soon as you post in your profile that you will do implides or nudes....i'm sure the requests for nude works just keeps rolling in....and not from the most desirable photographers.

Personally, I always say no nudes on MM but personally would contact photographers if I was ever interested in changing my mind.

Sep 16 06 09:14 pm Link