Forums > General Industry > Models Going Without Undies!!

Model

Manda Mercure

Windsor, Ontario, Canada

i pretty much always wear undies, if i have clothes on. usually when i'm around the ouse i'm nude. and i would never wear anything before a shoot, even if it was clothed.

Aug 10 06 10:23 am Link

Model

NatalieM

Hamilton, Alabama, US

I do go commando sometimes. When I work out, certain dresses, it's not pretty when one can see your knickers through a sheer dress, or a panty line is awful too, and I wear nothing under bikini's.

Aug 10 06 06:52 pm Link

Model

Ami S

Maysville, Georgia, US

I have been commando since birth I think.
I will wear thongs or lacey g strings if I am wearing a short skirt or my favorite jeans that are almost nothing but seams with a zipper and waistband smile

Aug 10 06 07:07 pm Link

Photographer

Click Hamilton

San Diego, California, US

"going commando" aka ... freeballing ... freebuffing.

A 2004 study of 7,000 people by the New York-based clothier Freshpair revealed that 9 percent of men and 7 percent of women go commando on a day-to-day basis

Aug 10 06 07:29 pm Link

Model

Grey C

San Francisco, California, US

i used to love shopping for cute undies, and now I don't even wear them. Saving money!
I experimented a few days without, and I loved how "free" that make me feel. Super breezy! haha

Aug 10 06 09:13 pm Link

Model

GoodRachel

If you got a sexy dress, you gotta go undie-less sometimes

Aug 10 06 10:19 pm Link

Model

Tara Jane

New Haven, Connecticut, US

I once went to a paid shoot with no under garments upon request to prevent lines. Other than that, I feel pretty naked without underwear, and my cell phone.

Aug 10 06 10:35 pm Link

Photographer

VRG Photography

Tallahassee, Florida, US

I try to keep my lines from showing when I shoot, so to make the model comfortable, just before we shoot, I'll take off my boxers and hang them on the antenna of my SUV. smile

Every once in a while, I'll forget to put my shorts back on. Almost got arrested one time. The exposure wasn't indecent, but it sure got dark when I took my boxers off. wink

Aug 11 06 12:18 am Link

Photographer

Gibson Photo Art

Phoenix, Arizona, US

I love going "commando" but since my vasectomy several years ago I just can't. I get very uncomfortable quickly. I can't do without the support any longer. Any you guys have the same problem?

Aug 11 06 12:22 am Link

Photographer

Michael Alan

Bayshore Gardens, Florida, US

It is all good...

Aug 11 06 12:25 am Link

Model

Beth D

Long Beach, California, US

i dont wear panties...ever....

Aug 11 06 12:28 am Link

Photographer

VRG Photography

Tallahassee, Florida, US

Beth D wrote:
i dont wear panties...ever....

What about now? LOL

Aug 11 06 12:44 am Link

Photographer

Hamza

New York, New York, US

Iona Lynn wrote:

Peter Dattolo wrote:
No undies, Commando, Lines.............

Women must have "Line" nightmares.

What exactly will a "Line" do to a woman?

make the photographer spend extra time photoshopping your images when you pose nude.

or even with tight clothing on.

If you can avoide those lines and make a job easer why not.

Photoshop is NOT the answer.  If you can avoid lines why the fuck would you not?  With that mentality why wear makeup? Let the Photog do it in Photoshop....

Aug 11 06 12:45 am Link

Model

BendyMimi

Portland, Oregon, US

I don't wear underwear much... particularely when I'm shooting... even the outfit i wear to the set is looser. my skin holds lines and imprints easily and I don't need a photographer spending extra time to photoshop the seam of my skirt off my skin.

Even in general though, its a weigh in.  If its a short skirt... YES UNDIES!  If its a long skirt....  commando....  that sort of thing.

Aug 11 06 12:56 am Link

Model

A BRITT PRO-AM

CARDIFF BY THE SEA, California, US

happy to go without and mostly I do not wear at all for work..whether that be teaching yoga classes or modeling

lol

do not wear clothes around the house at all unless COLD
however
have waaay too many lovely underwear to go without altogether...
so I look for occasions to wear it! Like shopping...dates....

Aug 11 06 02:22 am Link

Photographer

Jerry Nemeth

Dearborn, Michigan, US

Claire Elizabeth wrote:
Well if its a nude model then we tend to skip the undies so there aren't any lines to photoshop out. Just trying to do you guys a favor.

Thanks for thinking of us to make our editing easier!

Aug 11 06 04:38 am Link

Photographer

Tony Federico Video

Berlin, Berlin, Germany

"go commando"!!!!!!!

Aug 11 06 04:51 am Link

Model

Schwarz

Des Moines, Iowa, US

i dont wear any ever

Aug 11 06 05:10 am Link

Photographer

Fotographia Fantastique

White River Junction, Vermont, US

Click Hamilton wrote:
"going commando" aka ... freeballing ... freebuffing.

A 2004 study of 7,000 people by the New York-based clothier Freshpair revealed that 9 percent of men and 7 percent of women go commando on a day-to-day basis

LOL, Either they were way off, or MM must not be a representative sample!

Aug 11 06 10:44 am Link

Model

litlaur

Atlanta, Georgia, US

Sometimes I wear underwear, sometimes I don't. It depends on how I feel. I won't wear them on the day of a shoot, but I will bring some with me for certain looks.

Aug 11 06 11:44 pm Link

Model

MM Jen

BRONX, New York, US

Around the house, generally, no. If it's a nude shoot, no. I try to wear just a very loose simple dress to minimize lines.  Otherwise I'll wear the smallest g-string possible.  I prefer being without underwear with long skirts but sometimes with very delicate or clingy or sheer fabrics, the texture of my "nether locks" will rumple up the front of the dress/skirt and I have to wear a thong, like it or not.

Aug 12 06 05:33 pm Link

Photographer

Storm Photography

San Francisco, California, US

Iona Lynn wrote:

make the photographer spend extra time photoshopping your images when you pose nude.

or even with tight clothing on.

If you can avoide those lines and make a job easer why not.

I second that.

Aug 12 06 05:36 pm Link