Forums > General Industry > Models Going Without Undies!!

Photographer

UnoMundo

Olympia, Washington, US

when you see a good thing; shutup

Aug 09 06 05:29 pm Link

Model

Mz Machina

Chicago, Illinois, US

e-string wrote:

That's exactly what I do.. I've been made fun of for looking like a hippy, but I like the dress and it's super comfortable, and the photographers love it because there are no lines. smile

I wear Army pants rolled down at the top  kinda hangin off my hips and a loose dego t......flip flops or gym shoes... Hippie clothes do work great as well ! wink

Aug 09 06 05:35 pm Link

Photographer

studio36uk

Tavai, Sigave, Wallis and Futuna

DOWN WITH UNDIES wink

Studio36

Aug 09 06 06:02 pm Link

Model

The Thorny Rose

Chicago, Illinois, US

Going commando gives a sense of freedom like no other... :-)

Although there are times and places for panties... I'm not about to visit my man's great-grandfather without panties on... there are lines...

On the other hand, the breeze is wonderful :-)

Aug 09 06 06:31 pm Link

Photographer

SLE Photography

Orlando, Florida, US

Madalyn wrote:
wow I must be an old lady bc I dont do that...heard it wasnt healthy...but yeah thats probably just me...

That's actually backward
Unless you're wearing breathable cotton undies, wearing panties is MUCH less healthy than going commando.
Not only does it promote yeast infections & increase feminine odor, but the rubbing of the panties makes ingrown hairs MUCH more likely.

Aug 09 06 08:08 pm Link

Photographer

SLE Photography

Orlando, Florida, US

HerbP wrote:
I used to hand out a small modeling preparation information sheet to local girls that I asked to model for me but have stopped it with the "experienced" site models since I have started using the Internet, thinking they know better and not wanting to insult their professionalism. It includes information on not wearing a bra, panty, belt, Bikini, anything elastic, etc. that would leave pressure marks on the skin. So, as a result, I have had a couple of models come and display nice red pressure marks from a thong or bra. Each time, I had to reorganize my shooting plan to take the first pictures with them having a sash or other prop or shoot body parts until the pressure marks were less noticeable. One more incident, and I am ready to start sending them my prep info and take my chances on them being insulted.

Yep...at my last shoot, the newbie showed up despite explicit instructions to the contrary having worn a tight bra for the 2 hour drive to the shoot, and the first set was supposed to be in a backless dress *sigh*

Aug 09 06 08:10 pm Link

Photographer

Michael J

Rustburg, Virginia, US

I always go to a shoot "commando".  But, then again, I go everywhere that way.

;-)

Aug 09 06 08:21 pm Link

Model

Mz Machina

Chicago, Illinois, US

SLE Photography wrote:

Yep...at my last shoot, the newbie showed up despite explicit instructions to the contrary having worn a tight bra for the 2 hour drive to the shoot, and the first set was supposed to be in a backless dress *sigh*

I think the plan would be tell the newbies ...and expect that if there are nudes in a persons port they already know.... if an experienced nude model shows up all railroad tracked.... well then you can b**&^%  at them .

Aug 09 06 08:25 pm Link

Model

Mz Machina

Chicago, Illinois, US

Wtf why does MM double post my comments and tags all the effin time!!!???

Aug 09 06 08:25 pm Link

Photographer

Ought To Be Shot

Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada

Fotticelli wrote:
I got beavered a couple of weeks ago at the supermarket right by the rotisserie chicken display.

Don't look Ethel!

Aug 09 06 08:34 pm Link

Photographer

Le Beck Photography

Los Angeles, California, US

FemmeArt wrote:
I've noticed that a lot more models routinely go "commando" these days.  Is this true for females in general or are models more apt to skip the undies in everyday life?

Don't ask how or why this has ever come up on conversation--it just has, all right?

At least half the women i know under the age of 35 go commando at all times. Of course this is LA and many of these women are nude models in addition to their day jobs. More than a couple claim to only own undies for use as props.

Aug 09 06 08:53 pm Link

Photographer

TheOneEyedShooter

Sonoita, Arizona, US

Jeez...

What's wrong with me...I ENJOY...being "Sharon Stoned"...

Aug 09 06 09:06 pm Link

Model

Rolette

Newtown, Pennsylvania, US

Iona Lynn wrote:
make the photographer spend extra time photoshopping your images when you pose nude.

or even with tight clothing on.

If you can avoide those lines and make a job easer why not.

See, even going casual, I'm extra picky about what pair of pants I wear, just to prevent lines from showing.

Aug 09 06 09:13 pm Link

Photographer

Veteres Vitri

MAYLENE, Alabama, US

Ought To Be Shot wrote:
Don't look Ethel!

He's just as proud as he can be
Of his anatomy
He goin' give us a peek

Aug 09 06 09:17 pm Link

Photographer

SLE Photography

Orlando, Florida, US

SLE Photography wrote:

CareLyn Anita wrote:
I think the plan would be tell the newbies ...and expect that if there are nudes in a persons port they already know.... if an experienced nude model shows up all railroad tracked.... well then you can b**&^%  at them .

You'd think she would've listened when I told her AND sent her the document on top of it
Oh well, lines're easier to fix than one of my other pet peeves...sloppy fingernails in bad colors with chips, peels, and scratches in it *sigh*
(also in my "Here're some things to do before the shoot" e-mail)

Aug 09 06 10:41 pm Link

Model

Suellen

Arlington, Georgia, US

I wear them only to work...
otherwise im feeling free....to be me......
8 out of 10 gynecologists agree......

Aug 09 06 10:52 pm Link

Photographer

BlindMike

San Francisco, California, US

I go commando. Boxers wouldn't look right with my assless chaps. Now excuse me while I go do my squats.

Aug 09 06 11:02 pm Link

Photographer

FemmeArt

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US

BronxBeauty8 wrote:
I only go commando at home or on my way to a club. My little g-strings gotta fit under my clothes to make me feel sexy.

um, want to go to a club?  Seriously, that's hot.

Aug 09 06 11:06 pm Link

Photographer

oldguysrule

who wears undies?

Aug 09 06 11:09 pm Link

Photographer

FemmeArt

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US

UnoMundo Photography wrote:
when you see a good thing; shutup

amen--my lips are sealed...

Aug 09 06 11:12 pm Link

Model

Kassandra

Coram, New York, US

Ehh i only wear panties when i want them to be seen.Its like an assesory, a hair clip even. On avg, u go without it- but when you want to get a little frilled up you toss em on to be seen lol

Aug 10 06 12:09 am Link

Photographer

J Schumacher

Gustine, California, US

Kassandra wrote:
Ehh i only wear panties when i want them to be seen.Its like an assesory, a hair clip even. On avg, u go without it- but when you want to get a little frilled up you toss em on to be seen lol

Damn.

Can you get any more perfect? Be glad you live so far away. I'd have to get a stalker permit.

(are they cheap there? California stalker permits are so expensive; they're all specialized....)

Aug 10 06 12:11 am Link

Photographer

J C ModeFotografie

This is why you will sometimes find me pouring icewater over my head after a shoot.

JAY carreon
PHOTOGRAPHER

Aug 10 06 02:11 am Link

Model

Miss_Fit

Atlanta, Georgia, US

I sure do enjoy a good breeze. =o)

99 percent commando for me.  Unless I'm wearing a short short skirt.  I just find it more comfortable.  I don't have to worry about my panty waistband being seen by everyone, or looking like I have four ass cheeks or perpetual wedgies.

Aug 10 06 02:15 am Link

Photographer

Click Hamilton

San Diego, California, US

I haven't worn underwear since the 60's.

So what?

Aug 10 06 02:17 am Link

Model

Miss_Fit

Atlanta, Georgia, US

I totally agree with Kassandra.  I love me some pretty panties and bras, but they have their place and their intended audience.

Aug 10 06 02:24 am Link

Photographer

Brandon Ching

Brooklyn, New York, US

I never wear panties... OK, maybe I have once.. or 5 times.. not counting the times I've stretched them over my head.

Aug 10 06 03:29 am Link

Photographer

Just Shoot Me Photograp

Chattanooga, Tennessee, US

I go cammando all the time.

Aug 10 06 05:00 am Link

Model

GoodRachel

I only go commando when i wear sheer clothing but i usually wear boy briefs. And I wear boxers or just go plain nude around the home; it's better hygienically.

Aug 10 06 05:10 am Link

Photographer

Jim Ball

Frontenac, Kansas, US

A lot of the girls down at the local YMCA gym like to go commando to their workouts.  I've had to come home and reach for the visine many times after a workout.

I don't think these young ladies realize tha the combination of short legged baggy gym shorts, exercise machine body positions and no panties can be very revealing..................or maybe they do realize. :-)

Aug 10 06 06:21 am Link

Model

Brigitte_BM

Depends on how short the skirt is *wink*

Aug 10 06 06:28 am Link

Photographer

North Pole Photography

Cecil Sharps wrote:
Don't look Ethel!

Ought To Be Shot wrote:
He's just as proud as he can be
Of his anatomy
He goin' give us a peek

Wow, I thought I was the only one old enough to know "The Streak" by Ray Stevens!

Here, she comes, here she comes
There she goes, there she goes
And she ain't wearin' no clothes!
(taking gender liberties with the lyrics)

Aug 10 06 06:29 am Link

Photographer

North Pole Photography

Brigitte_BM wrote:
Depends on how short the skirt is *wink*

With what are you winking?
smile

Aug 10 06 06:32 am Link

Photographer

Meehan

Merrimack, New Hampshire, US

oldguysrule wrote:
who wears undies?

Who Wipes?

Aug 10 06 06:36 am Link

Model

Brigitte_BM

Stevens Photography wrote:

smile

My eyes goofy!

Just saying that I prefer thongs or not at all... sometimes granny panties if I want to be silly and the new boxer brief for girls I wear around the house with a wife beater top just for shiots and giggles smile

Aug 10 06 06:38 am Link

Photographer

North Pole Photography

Stevens Photography wrote:
smile

Brigitte_BM wrote:
My eyes goofy!

Just saying that I prefer thongs or not at all... sometimes granny panties if I want to be silly and the new boxer brief for girls I wear around the house with a wife beater top just for shiots and giggles smile

Oh, okay--my gutteral mind was thinking, "Oh shiot!"
smile

Aug 10 06 06:46 am Link

Model

So Says Amara.

Baltimore, Maryland, US

i go back and forth... depends on the day and the outfit i guess. although i realized that i generally don't wear undies to shoots. dont know why, i mean i will BRING underwear in case i need it, but depending on the type of shoot or outfit or whatever, i think that sometimes its just easier to not wear anything at all. anyway i usually wear thongs and once you take those off, they are so small they might just get lost haha

Aug 10 06 06:54 am Link

Photographer

Jwill266

Louisville, Kentucky, US

Most of the models I shoot, do wear panties to the shoot. They only go without if panty lines are a problem. Most wear thongs or g strings so in most cases I never see lines.

Aug 10 06 06:56 am Link

Model

Claire Elizabeth

Exton, Pennsylvania, US

Well if its a nude model then we tend to skip the undies so there aren't any lines to photoshop out. Just trying to do you guys a favor.

Aug 10 06 07:23 am Link

Model

Morgana Fate

Austin, Texas, US

I never went commando until I started modeling. On my first tfp shoot, we were going to do some lingerie and Bathing suit work, and I was instructed to not wear panties or a bra b/c of lines. AFter that I just kinda quit wearing them. I'm one the girls who only wears them when I want them to be seen. Usually tiny little thongs, but I have a few cute pairs that are full backed for wearing with short skirts. I figure that way, if I fall on my butt, or accidentally hike the skirt up, at least I have cute underwear underneath.

Aug 10 06 07:33 am Link