Forums > General Industry > Your Favorite Models????

Photographer

Patrick Walberg

San Juan Bautista, California, US

This is a two part question.

(1)  Who is your FAVORITE MODEL that you have worked with?
(a. must be a model you have worked with at least once!) 
(b. DOES NOT have to be a model on Model Mayhem ...)

(2) Who is a model you want to work with WHO IS on Model Mayhem?
(it's almost like telling your secret crush! lol  No stalking allowed though!)

Just thought this would be a positive post, but I will give my answers later in the thread.

Jul 26 05 09:58 pm Link

Photographer

JT Hodges

Austin, Texas, US

1.  Ciara K (15518); and Ayane (not MM)

2.  9387; 1816

Jul 26 05 10:04 pm Link

Photographer

Rick Edwards

Wilmington, Delaware, US

sarah MM #1765

Jul 26 05 10:12 pm Link

Photographer

Patrick Walberg

Nice selection Starmodels!  Before this, Model #1816 May-Lu was already on my list to work with.

Rick,  Sarah is "Wow!" great model!  But there must be someone you have your eyes on that you're just dieing to shoot with?  Who is in your future?

Jul 26 05 10:57 pm Link

Photographer

Brian Diaz

Danbury, Connecticut, US

1) Sylwia Krol with Bloom Models
2) I wish I were good enough to have something to offer Alfea

But May-Lu is someone who makes one almost want to visit a state that borders Texas smile

Jul 26 05 11:24 pm Link

Photographer

Patrick Walberg

A couple Favorite Models I've worked with;

(1) The most professional and beautiful model I've had the honor of working with has got to be Anaiah Veras!  She does not seem to be on ModelMayhem, but you can find her at;
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Anaiah
  also OMP #34286

The reason is her great attitude, ability to pose quickly, while maintaining a great look for the camera. She is a true team player. The only thing I can say is that I would love to schedule more shoots with her in the future.  A model like her is a team player who can teach others!

(2)  Then there is the model showing up a lot on my profile here;
Kelda, also a talented hip hop artist! 
http://www.myspace.com/keldamuzik   
Also on OMP as Mikayla  #46780

----------------------

Then as for models on MM that I'd like to work with ....
There are SOOOO MANY GREAT MODELS on this site!

Many of these models I have already seen on OMP from profiles they have there .... 
(1) is Seanna #5516 on MM.
It was on OMP that I first saw her about 3 years ago.  She has been doing some awesome work!  Seanna is a California model who I hope to shoot with soon.

(2)  is Jen Hilton #3629 on MM.  Jen also caught my eye on OMP about 4 years ago, but her image is all over the 'net with her own website, fashion webzines, and many, many places!  Due to geography differences, it wont be easy to set up a shoot because Jen is in Vancouver area of Canada.

The model who caught my eye here on ModelMayhem is
(3) Tavia Spizer #3668.  So "thank you" Model Mayhem!  Everybody has such nice things to say about working with her, so I hope that I can schedule a shoot with this California beauty! 

Please keep this a positive thread! Shout out the name of your favoite model to work with and the one you dream of working with!

Jul 27 05 01:05 am Link

Photographer

Brian Diaz

Danbury, Connecticut, US

A new untouchable (well, new (and untouchable) to me) Soshanna.  Great model.  Good speller.

Jul 27 05 02:14 am Link

Photographer

Patrick Walberg

Models who post "looking for work" in the wrong part of the forum wont make this photographers "favorites" list by doing so!

Brian, who are your favorites you've worked with?  Someone NOT "untouchable"?

Jul 27 05 03:20 am Link

Photographer

Brian Diaz

Danbury, Connecticut, US

Posted by Patrick Walberg: 
Brian, who are your favorites you've worked with?  Someone NOT "untouchable"?

Well, as mentioned, Sylwia Krol (and she can never be mentioned too many times), but from MM, Jessica Musicus, Raleesha, and Anya are all really awesome.

Jul 27 05 03:46 am Link

Photographer

Kentsoul

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, US

1] Mayan Lee #2422 -- without question the best model i've ever worked with.

2] in order of appearance:

-Gloria J #14497

-BlackWidow #10674

-Amina Munster #10058

-Storm #350

-Kumi #3707

-Shyly #2809

Jul 27 05 06:24 am Link

Photographer

Julia Gerace

Monroe, Connecticut, US

Definitely 'Eastwick' #8564 -   We've worked twice together and have another shoot on Saturday...

very versatile, prepared and professional...

Jul 27 05 11:56 am Link

Photographer

Patrick Walberg

Posted by Julia Gerace: 
Definitely 'Eastwick' #8564 -   We've worked twice together and have another shoot on Saturday...

very versatile, prepared and professional...

Julia

Thanks Julia,  and who would you like to work with here on MM, but haven't yet?

Jul 27 05 02:33 pm Link

Photographer

Sandy Ramirez

Brooklyn, New York, US

1. Favorite Aislin (https://www.modelmayhem.com/pic.php?pic … 2bc73bd2c2) Not On MM BTW

2. Want to work with on MM? - KM model id 5215

Jul 27 05 02:48 pm Link

Photographer

photosbydmp

Shepparton-Mooroopna, Victoria, Australia

nikita lea, omp & mm, model i would most like to work with sasha monet omp.

Jul 27 05 03:01 pm Link

Photographer

Tim Baker-fotoPerfecta

Portland, Oregon, US

Fantine (Fawn), MM 380. We also hired her to be our Creative Director, she's so awesome to work with. We've also become good friends over the past few months.  Totally sweet/creative/beautiful/artistic model.  Cheers, Tim at Portland Filmworks

Jul 27 05 03:38 pm Link

Photographer

Rick Edwards

Wilmington, Delaware, US

Nice selection Starmodels!  Before this, Model #1816 May-Lu was already on my list to work with.

Rick,  Sarah is "Wow!" great model!  But there must be someone you have your eyes on that you're just dieing to shoot with?  Who is in your future?

alison dupree OMP #17145
reasons
1) in my hometown
2) was in playboy with her twin, a real full feature, not just a single shot in a feature.  her sister has since passed but ali is still gorgeous and I figure if she's good enough for playboy, I'll let her work for me...lol

Jul 27 05 04:19 pm Link

Photographer

Star

Los Angeles, California, US

Wes: #9199--- worked with him twice and once it was blazing hot, once he turned blue with cold, but both times he was a great model

I have several others I loved working with, though I haven't had a bad expierience with MM yet, (when they show up)

Liked Pia and  Joesph G too, would love to work with them again too,
2. who else but soshanna
Star

Jul 27 05 05:02 pm Link

Photographer

40 Digital Photography

Tarpon Springs, Florida, US

Two of my favorites have been
Anjelea OMP 80949
and Abby OMP 70212 --MM 13928.

Both were very easy to shoot with, they need very little direction and can do it all.

Robert

Jul 27 05 05:32 pm Link

Photographer

Hugh Jorgen

Ashland, Oregon, US

#1 i got way to many years to just blurt that one out (:-----

#2 Since i see no reason to fantasize or wish to work with a model that has no wishes to work with me...
A model that actually needs the photos for her profession that she loves
Photos that will help them see who they are,and let others be in aww..
Shooting is not a single sided affair ,there is comunication involved...
I can tell when a model wants to work with me..

How?
Comunication!!!

This fly by nite model who just wants to shoot 1 set to show all her future boyfriends..

Thats just a Big waste of time for me!!

Money?

I can get money Anywhere!!
And i do!!

I want to shoot a model that will walk half way across the United States just to shoot with me!!!

And there can be only One!!

So i would Have to say Jamie Kay  MM# 713

Jul 27 05 05:52 pm Link

Model

aye provide

New York, New York, US

Can't pick a favorite.

Model mosted wanted to work with

Chill Factor

Jul 27 05 07:27 pm Link

Model

Chill Factor

New York, New York, US

Posted by aye provide: 
Can't pick a favorite.

Model mosted wanted to work with

Chill Factor

Well Hello there,,
       What concept do you have in mind?

Jul 27 05 07:32 pm Link

Model

Chill Factor

New York, New York, US

Check out model number 2738,, Elva from Stockholm,,,, Lord HAVE mercy!

Jul 27 05 07:35 pm Link

Photographer

Patrick Walberg

Posted by Chill Factor: 
Check out model number 2738,, Elva from Stockholm,,,, Lord HAVE mercy!

DAMN!  I sweaR  she is a Super Model ... photographs tall, but is 5' 3"!  I would like to see her on a ramp doing gothe fashion!  WOW!  Now what was it someone said about height requirments?

Jul 27 05 09:54 pm Link

Model

Chill Factor

New York, New York, US

Patrick I am astounded by her creativity

Jul 27 05 09:57 pm Link

Model

May-Lu

Austin, Indiana, US

Posted by Brian Diaz: 

But May-Lu is someone who makes one almost want to visit a state that borders Texas smile

*blush*  Thanks, Brian and Patrick!  Maybe one day if you visit Texas, we'll get to work together.  smile

May-Lu

Jul 28 05 01:02 am Link

Photographer

Patrick Walberg

Posted by May-Lu: 

Posted by Brian Diaz: 

*blush*  Thanks, Brian and Patrick!  Maybe one day if you visit Texas, we'll get to work together.  smile

May-Lu

May-Lu,  I'm tell ya!  I will make that journey to Texas to shoot with you someday soon! 

Jul 28 05 01:14 am Link

Photographer

Patrick Walberg

big_smile  big_smile   big_smile   big_smile   big_smile   big_smile   big_smile

Keep the positive vibe going! 

(also a bump to get page 2 to show up!)

Jul 28 05 01:17 am Link

Photographer

Julia Gerace

Monroe, Connecticut, US

Hey Patrick -

I don't know who from mm that I'd like to work with! There are a lot of models that are just awesome..  I don't really 'know' anyone though  : )    In my area, I'd love to work with Pippi, Aeryanna, Nikita...probably a bunch more..

Julia

Jul 28 05 07:26 am Link

Photographer

Moraxian

Germantown, Maryland, US

1) My favorites I've worked with... I'll give you 5: Tatiana, Naydra, Desiree (all three not on MM, but you can see them in my portfolio), Savannah (MM# 11303) and Seven (MM# 14435).

2) Someone I want to work with, the lady at the top of my wish list is here on MM: Victoria Lane MM #370

Aug 01 05 09:44 pm Link

Photographer

Brian Diaz

Danbury, Connecticut, US

Posted by May-Lu: 

Posted by Brian Diaz: 

May-Lu

May-Lu,  I'm tell ya!  I will make that journey to Texas to shoot with you someday soon! 

You've obviously never been to Texas tongue

(Really I'm just kidding.  I just enjoy ribbing Texans.  And I enjoy avoiding Texas.)

Aug 02 05 01:37 am Link

Photographer

JonesVision

Cincinnati, Ohio, US

1) My favorite model that I have worked with is Allison Bardo #13516.

2) The model that I wish I had the skill and opportunity to work with is Apnea #7339.

Aug 02 05 04:14 am Link

Photographer

Glamour Boulevard

Sacramento, California, US

This is a two part question.

(1)  Who is your FAVORITE MODEL that you have worked with?
(a. must be a model you have worked with at least once!) 
(b. DOES NOT have to be a model on Model Mayhem ...)

(2) Who is a model you want to work with WHO IS on Model Mayhem?
(it's almost like telling your secret crush! lol  No stalking allowed though!)

Just thought this would be a positive post, but I will give my answers later in the thread.

My favorite model to work with is the one who is in the nudes in my profile. I happened to find her a few years ago at a bus stop while waiting for the local bus for a ride home from the next town.
Not because she did nude modeling, but because she is an absolute total trooper and does what is needed for the shot without whining and sees that the photographs are not just about her, they are a total package sort of thing.
In the shoot we did those nudes in, all on her own she crawled across, laid on and straddled those big huge rough boulders, laid on and crawled around on and sat on the rough sandstone ground, all in the hot sun. I did not even pose her myself one single time. I call that shoot the magic hour shoot. It was my very first outdoor shoot with the Olympus E10 which I had bought not long after it came out and one of my first shoots with it in general. We had planned to get to the location in early afternoon but got seriously lost finding it and did not get there until about an hour before sunset, hense the magic hour because of the golden light of the setting sun.  On top of having never used this E10 outdoors before and on top of only having used it a couple times before, period, I had never shot outside during magic hour EVER before.
I also call it my perfect shoot. Not one shot came out bad , the shoot went more smooth than even any shoot I have had since then.
Can you believe she specifically did that shoot to reinsure herself that she was beautiful? The whole shoot was her idea.
She has become great friends of my fiance and I since we first met and she is now in Washington for school but we keep in touch often.

Aug 04 05 03:01 pm Link

Photographer

joe duerr

Santa Ana, California, US

Best looking model my vote 7661

Aug 05 05 03:32 pm Link

Photographer

Belair

Downers Grove, Illinois, US

My favorite model was my niece when she was about a year and a half.

A MM'er that I'd like to shoot is actually a photographer - I'd like to do a latex shoot with Xtremeartist.

Aug 05 05 04:10 pm Link

Model

Soshanna

Murrieta, California, US

Posted by Brian Diaz: 
A new untouchable (well, new (and untouchable) to me) Soshanna".  Great model.  Good speller.

Haha - Good speller. I try.

Thank you! I'll have to read these forums more often ... surprised to see my name pop up! *blush* Thank you Brian!!

Aug 05 05 06:23 pm Link

Photographer

John Lavery

Manchester, Connecticut, US

Let's see, favorite models I've worked with...

Erica Campbell
Lisa Grace (MM#24071)
Mischi (MM#635)

Beyond the fact that they all photograph beautifully, their personalities made the shoots a lot of fun, and very relaxed. I've worked with Lisa Grace four times, and plan to shoot with her again. I also plan to shoot more with Mischi, but doubt I'll get a chance to shoot Erica again...

And the top 3 models I'd like to work with...

Betcee May (MM#8001)
Lane (MM#7479)
CatC (MM#17309)

The three of them define elegance for me. I'll be shooting with Betcee May when she makes it out here on her cross country trip, but the others are so far away...

Aug 05 05 09:50 pm Link

Photographer

Brian Diaz

Danbury, Connecticut, US

Posted by Soshanna: 

Posted by Brian Diaz: 
A new untouchable (well, new (and untouchable) to me) Soshanna".  Great model.  Good speller.

Thank you! I'll have to read these forums more often ... surprised to see my name pop up! *blush* Thank you Brian!!

If you're surprised, you've obviously never seen your portfolio.  Or a mirror.

Aug 05 05 11:45 pm Link

Model

Soshanna

Murrieta, California, US

Posted by Brian Diaz: 

Posted by Soshanna: 

Posted by Brian Diaz: 

If you're surprised, you've obviously never seen your portfolio.  Or a mirror.

what's a mirror?

Aug 06 05 12:12 am Link

Photographer

Jose Luis

Dallas, Texas, US

A mirror?  This the thing I avoid like the plague.  hehe

Aug 06 05 12:37 am Link

Photographer

Rising Moon Photography

Bowie, Maryland, US

My favorite MM model to work with is Jessica Loren(14903).  She is beautiful, lots of fun, and once you point the camera at her, she goes into her "model mode" and all you have to do is snap away...And she's only 16!  Before you know it, you have 500 pics that you will have to look through and edit!  Her mom, Peggy, is also wonderful to work with; she does her hair and makeup, always has ideas and concepts that she would like to see.  Just great people to work with.

Aug 07 05 04:03 pm Link