Forums > General Industry > Your Favorite Models????

Model

DOne

Seattle, Washington, US

Tim Baker wrote:

Fawn, MM 380. Absolute talent to the 10th power.  Amazingly, creative model.  However, her new boyfriend won't let her model unless it's in granny dresses and with photographers he approves (mostly female) ... he seems to be a tad bid jealous.  Lost another major local talent to a jealous butt head.  /tim

Okay sorry had to say this (its ugly and I usually dont post ugly things): F*@K the jealous boyfriend. I wouldn't be with anyone if they didn't trust me!

Meela

Oct 29 06 03:17 pm Link

Model

Jessalyn

Denver, Colorado, US

Oct 29 06 03:23 pm Link

Model

Chantelle Mathiasson

Carson City, Nevada, US

Patrick Walberg wrote:
I saw https://modelmayhem.com/member.php?id=178787
Chantelle posting on another thread ... hmm I wonder if she knows that I want to shoot with her?  The latest pictures she has posted continue to get better (hotter) each time ...  Well in a few days I'm going to have a van and start planning a trip to San Diego before soo long!

Awww.... Thanks Patrick!!! Your awesome! would love to shoot with you!!! that is sooo cool that you said those nice things about me, very much appreciated!!!! Whenever you can get down here to SD, I would love to work with you!!!! I didn't know you wanted to shoot with me... its so awesome that you do, but now that i know, lets start planning!!! hehe, talk with you soon!!!!

~Chantelle~

Oct 29 06 03:27 pm Link

Model

Chantelle Mathiasson

Carson City, Nevada, US

Bump!

Oct 29 06 03:28 pm Link

Photographer

Patrick Walberg

San Juan Bautista, California, US

Chantelle Gascoigne wrote:

Awww.... Thanks Patrick!!! Your awesome! would love to shoot with you!!! that is sooo cool that you said those nice things about me, very much appreciated!!!! Whenever you can get down here to SD, I would love to work with you!!!! I didn't know you wanted to shoot with me... its so awesome that you do, but now that i know, lets start planning!!! hehe, talk with you soon!!!!

~Chantelle~

You're welcome!  big_smile

Oct 29 06 03:50 pm Link

Model

MelissaBaker

New York, New York, US

Patrick Shipstad wrote:
And I'd love to shoot with Melissa Baker (36075). We've been in touch and I look forward to working with her ASAP.

Thanks Patrick...
My family moved to LA now and I will be back Thanksgiving and ALOT at Christmas when things slow down in NYC!

Oct 29 06 09:48 pm Link

Model

TroisCouleurs

Dublin, California, US

I am really impressed by this girl's look. I think she has a lot of potential. Mayhem #197171

https://img4.modelmayhem.com/061014/12/453119825e0e3_m.jpg

Oct 29 06 10:16 pm Link

Model

TroisCouleurs

Dublin, California, US

Oct 29 06 10:26 pm Link