Forums > General Industry > models in arizona

Model

Gabrielle Helms

Phoenix, Arizona, US

Jane Burgess wrote:
There are a lot of photographers in Arizona that are good. I really love Jim Goodwin. He takes amazing photographs.

COMPLETELY AGREE!!! I love Jim Goodwin's photos, personality, & he's very sweet, but professional at the same time!! : )

May 17 06 05:02 pm Link

Photographer

Gibson Photo Art

Phoenix, Arizona, US

hehe. I knew there was a hidden post there.

May 17 06 08:00 pm Link

Photographer

What Fun Productions

Phoenix, Arizona, US

Darkdesire wrote:
There are some awesome photographers in AZ I think! One photographer in tucson rocks and thats Jeff bowlin, and I recently worked with SmartAZphotographer, and had a blast too mm#99595, Fred prose rocks too thats without a doubt!!

I have to agree with you Dark Desire... Jeff Bowlin rocks.... love his work...

May 17 06 09:53 pm Link

Photographer

What Fun Productions

Phoenix, Arizona, US

Melany Wells wrote:
Ok ok ok ok ... I finally saw this post and I have to say Ive had great pleasure working with the photographers in my area.
John Jebbia #59 Most definately work with again ( got work that night and some the next day)
Tony Blei #99595 Most definately work with again ( got work the next day )
Orcatek Productions #99222 Most definately work with again ( got work 24-48 hours
Jade Photography #19403 Most definately work with again (got work 24-48 hours)
TR Fox Photography #54629 Most definately work with again (got work immediatey)
Ed Flores (OMP) #160560 Most definately work with again (got samples in email got all my  work in 1 week)
Ron Biron Photography ( Haven't received work yet) been 3 weeks

Yeah Britt to bad so sad Tony Blei is great , but with your attitude you missed out.. Anywho ... A special thanks to everyone who has bulit up my portfolio and made it look professional so  could show my face on MM  and I'm not just a GWP .. too funny .... I agree with DARKDESIRE (who is too cute ) if your not reliable you mine as well pack it up and quit cause no one wants to work with a FLAKE no pun intended for flakes .. hehehe take care and good luck ...
Mel smile

ADGibson :was an  Assistant to one of my shoots, but I'm working with him in the near future..

You look hot in your new video Mel on your MM home-page... check out the link below...

http://homepage.mac.com/webfun/Melany/i … er723.html

Check it out everybody...   "Shut Up"....

May 17 06 10:10 pm Link

Photographer

Storyline Visuals

Mission Viejo, California, US

AndrewG wrote:
I set up a yahoo group, (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AZ_Photographers_Models) as the thread here on MM kept getting lost..

We had a poll.. members voted and we decided on a date, time and location to meet. After all was said and done.. only three photographers went. No models, no one else.. We actually had a gret time chatting and munching.

There are currently 23 members in the yahoo group and all are not photographers. We welcome any photographers, Models, MUA's, etc... here in Arizona to join and we are even starting to discuss another get-together (well, it has come up again).

I am willing to try setting it up again, and even know a few models that arent on MM that might just be willing to come and do a shoot if we plan one. But that dosent mean we cant have MM models...

So if you are here in Arizona, are a MUA, Stylist, Model, or Photographer.. and want to be included.. join the Yahoo group.. and participate...

Andrew

Andrew,

Thanks for catching me up on that. I'm relatively new to this market and didn't know about the Yahoo! group. I'll check it out.

May 18 06 12:03 am Link

Photographer

AndrewG

Mesa, Arizona, US

Anderson Image wrote:
Andrew,

Thanks for catching me up on that. I'm relatively new to this market and didn't know about the Yahoo! group. I'll check it out.

Jeff, and anyone else here in Arizona.. feel free to check out the Yahoo group.. and feel free to join and participate.

If you let me know when you join that you are a member here on MM I will approve you right away..

Andrew

May 18 06 02:40 pm Link

Model

Model Mel

What Fun Productions wrote:

You look hot in your new video Mel on your MM home-page... check out the link below...

DEE *HUGS *  love ya girl .. thanks * blushing *

May 19 06 12:45 am Link

Model

Model Mel

AndrewG wrote:
Jeff, and anyone else here in Arizona.. feel free to check out the Yahoo group.. and feel free to join and participate.

If you let me know when you join that you are a member here on MM I will approve you right away..

Andrew

I tried to join Andrew and it said I had to have a modeator approve me? Did it post my info? Hope so , i like the idea of having a shootout workshop, hell I would have been there with bells on...... !!!!!!

MODERATOR*

May 19 06 12:49 am Link

Model

Model Mel

What Fun Productions wrote:

OHHHHHHHHH I COULD KICK MYSELF RIGHT IN THE A$$ I didnt Forget you , NOW I OWE YOU BIG TIME.... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *goes to corner*

May 19 06 12:51 am Link

Model

Darkdesire

Tucson, Arizona, US

Dee you rock girl!!!!

P.S Mel your work is looking wonderful as always!

May 19 06 12:57 am Link

Hair Stylist

Hairstyles_and_Beyond

Farmingdale, New York, US

Hello all...I am a hairstylist and had the honor of working with Britty on a few shoots here in NY and in PHX area...we are opening a salon in the PHX area Britty will be on most of my ads for the salon. She was great to work with...you should all have the honor to work with Britty.

and just so you guys/gals know I don't need any photographers so if you can please dont ask. When and if I do i will be sure to ask you guys...your work is great keep up the great job!!

Hairstyles and Beyond

May 19 06 02:14 am Link

Photographer

AndrewG

Mesa, Arizona, US

Melany Wells wrote:

I tried to join Andrew and it said I had to have a modeator approve me? Did it post my info? Hope so , i like the idea of having a shootout workshop, hell I would have been there with bells on...... !!!!!!

MODERATOR*

Mel,

Just click on the "join" button, and fill in the info.. I will approve you as soon as I get the request..

Andrew

May 19 06 11:41 am Link