Forums > General Industry > models in arizona

Model

Darkdesire

Tucson, Arizona, US

The girl who posted this does she even read whats being written?

May 11 06 09:13 pm Link

Makeup Artist

Pazza_x_Trucco

El Centro, California, US

May 11 06 10:50 pm Link

Photographer

Tony Blei Photography

Seattle, Washington, US

Darkdesire wrote:
The girl who posted this does she even read whats being written?

I don't think so — and she seems to be good at reading everyone's e-mail and not responding.  This is unfortunate because I feel that my talent is a gift and for it truly to be a gift, you have to give it away on occaision.  And as you have seen, Stephie, I am currently giving it away.

Britty, she may be pretty — but to see herself in my pictures — she will have to pay.

Tony

May 12 06 04:52 pm Link

Model

Darkdesire

Tucson, Arizona, US

SmartAz Photography wrote:

I don't think so — and she seems to be good at reading everyone's e-mail and not responding.  This is unfortunate because I feel that my talent is a gift and for it truly to be a gift, you have to give it away on occaision.  And as you have seen, Stephie, I am currently giving it away.

Britty, she may be pretty — but to see herself in my pictures — she will have to pay.

Tony

Well that is totally understandable Tony!

May 12 06 10:46 pm Link

Photographer

V Jeero

Salt Lake City, Utah, US

I tried scheduling with this model as well... 

Kind of flighty if you ask me.

I haven't worked with any of the models that have been posting on this forum... what's up with that?

Sorry, I came in late!

May 13 06 03:04 am Link

Model

Darkdesire

Tucson, Arizona, US

Ben Allen wrote:
I tried scheduling with this model as well... 

Kind of flighty if you ask me.

I haven't worked with any of the models that have been posting on this forum... what's up with that?

Sorry, I came in late!

I can't see modeling if your not reliable!

May 13 06 03:06 am Link

Photographer

photosbydmp

Shepparton-Mooroopna, Victoria, Australia

a photographer i have nothing but respect for rees gordon in flagstaff arizona, wonderful imagery.

May 13 06 03:22 am Link

Model

B R I T T Y L O N N

Newport Beach, California, US

Carlos Arturo Velarde wrote:
I had emailed her too and when it came time to nail down the shoot date and time she stopped responding to emails... so you got a lot further than I did.

I stopped responding?
I'm sorry but I sent the last email and never got a response from you... sad
Or maybe something went wrong but I thought you were not interested any longer

May 13 06 11:20 am Link

Model

B R I T T Y L O N N

Omg wow I am just reading everything...I have been in Califoria and unable to check all this.. there are a few misunderstandings here. Definitely

May 13 06 11:22 am Link

Model

B R I T T Y L O N N

maybe before you jump to such conclusions you should know the whole story

May 13 06 11:28 am Link

Photographer

Leo Howard

Phoenix, Arizona, US

We setup a shoot, you had to cancel, ( with understandable reason ) you said you would contact me to reschedule, never heard back from you, I even sent you a couple of IM's with no response.

May 13 06 12:37 pm Link

Model

B R I T T Y L O N N

Hi Leo,
I thought we decided that you would contact me next you were going to be in Tucson, and if I was going to be available when you came out we would do a shoot.
I haven't heard from you so I just figured you haven't come to Tucson yet.
And I guess when you have sent me an instant message I have been away from the computer.
No Hard feelings, I would never just blow you off and not talk to you.

If you reply please just email me, as my main email notifies me when I get a message but not when I get a forum reply.

~Britty~

May 13 06 03:12 pm Link

Model

Darkdesire

Tucson, Arizona, US

Britty Lonn wrote:
Hi Leo,
I thought we decided that you would contact me next you were going to be in Tucson, and if I was going to be available when you came out we would do a shoot.
I haven't heard from you so I just figured you haven't come to Tucson yet.
And I guess when you have sent me an instant message I have been away from the computer.
No Hard feelings, I would never just blow you off and not talk to you.

If you reply please just email me, as my main email notifies me when I get a message but not when I get a forum reply.

~Britty~

ok I can get being away from the computer but wouldn't you see leo sent you message when you got back honestly?

May 13 06 10:15 pm Link

Photographer

Alluring Exposures

Casa Grande, Arizona, US

I guess something happened with the messages because I am definitely still interested...
Of course, with gas prices now a trip to Tucson will be a little harder to do...

Britty Lonn wrote:
I stopped responding?
I'm sorry but I sent the last email and never got a response from you... sad
Or maybe something went wrong but I thought you were not interested any longer

May 14 06 03:01 am Link

Model

Darkdesire

Tucson, Arizona, US

I guess something happened with the messages because I am definitely still interested...
Of course, with gas prices now a trip to Tucson will be a little harder to do...

Carlos I want to work with you again!!!!!!

P.S go to my page and check it out. ;-)

May 14 06 05:04 pm Link

Photographer

Alluring Exposures

Casa Grande, Arizona, US

We'll have to figure out a way to do it... hopefully gas will go down to something more reasonable. Right now it's about $70 in gas to go there and back!!!

Darkdesire wrote:
Carlos I want to work with you again!!!!!!

P.S go to my page and check it out. ;-)

May 15 06 03:39 am Link

Photographer

Paul Valach

Avondale, Arizona, US

We'll have to figure out a way to do it... hopefully gas will go down to something more reasonable. Right now it's about $70 in gas to go there and back!!!

I thought I'd read the ole Arizona thread and see what was up. Hey how about this idea...one that am setrting up.. meet 1/2 way. Picacho Peak has some awesome areas to shoot. Did I just give away a secret location?? In fact if our two Tucson models are up for it I am game at meeting both of you, maybe another Phoenix Photog (not sure I like that term) can meet us and we can all get some great shooting in. Just an idea, instead of all this ... i did this and you did that, but I thought....  LOL

May 15 06 11:43 am Link

Model

Darkdesire

Tucson, Arizona, US

Paul Valach wrote:

I thought I'd read the ole Arizona thread and see what was up. Hey how about this idea...one that am setrting up.. meet 1/2 way. Picacho Peak has some awesome areas to shoot. Did I just give away a secret location?? In fact if our two Tucson models are up for it I am game at meeting both of you, maybe another Phoenix Photog (not sure I like that term) can meet us and we can all get some great shooting in. Just an idea, instead of all this ... i did this and you did that, but I thought....  LOL

are you talking about a shoot with me, and britt?

May 15 06 11:31 pm Link

Photographer

Paul Valach

Avondale, Arizona, US

Darkdesire wrote:

Yes that was the idea.......and if another photographer wants to join us that's fine too.. As stated the price of gas is getting out of control ...

May 16 06 12:30 am Link

Photographer

Paul Valach

Avondale, Arizona, US

Darkdesire wrote:

OK I just read another thread with Britty in in.. seems like she is a "stand you up" kind of model.....

p

May 16 06 01:07 am Link

Photographer

Storyline Visuals

Mission Viejo, California, US

Okay all, just got to this party but slow down a lot! She just came up from Tucson to my studio near Cave Creek and we got some awesome images (see my avatar) - on 5/7.

Britty was a joy to work with and I want to work with her again. We had total communication (15 exchanges) thru MM messaging.

I personally have nothing AT ALL negative to say about her. I will be working with her again, and look forward to that day.

Let's go easy and try to help each other out here. The peak shoot sounds cool - but the weather won't be.

Personally I would like to meet more AZ togs and models.

Maybe - just maybe - as a get together and not even a "shoot". Would anyone be interested in a little (maybe big) bash?

Sorry to HJ this thread Britty, but maybe this is what you're after.

Jeff

May 16 06 02:58 am Link

Photographer

Gibson Photo Art

Phoenix, Arizona, US

Britty and I have discussed the situation privately and I feel that local photographers should give her a chance.

May 16 06 07:10 pm Link

Photographer

Paul Valach

Avondale, Arizona, US

ADGibson wrote:
Britty and I have discussed the situation privately and I feel that local photographers should give her a chance.

Well I am still willing to do the two-fer shoot at Pacacho Peak. Guess I need to send an invite....

May 16 06 07:43 pm Link

Photographer

Paul Valach

Avondale, Arizona, US

ADGibson wrote:

Well I am still willing to do the two-fer shoot at Pecacho Peak. Guess I need to send an invite....

May 16 06 07:44 pm Link

Photographer

Alluring Exposures

Casa Grande, Arizona, US

Depending on scheduling, I can go for that!!!
I'm booked pretty solid for about 2 months but I can try to work something out liek bring whomever I have a shoot with down there...

Paul Valach wrote:

May 17 06 01:11 am Link

Photographer

Alluring Exposures

Casa Grande, Arizona, US

This was tried a few months back and a Yahoo group created (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AZ_Photographers_Models) to coordinate the whole thing. Through a poll a date was picked when 17 or the 23 people interested stated they would be able to make it with no problems.
The date came and 3 of us were there... all photographers.

Anderson Image wrote:
Okay all, just got to this party but slow down a lot! She just came up from Tucson to my studio near Cave Creek and we got some awesome images (see my avatar) - on 5/7.

Britty was a joy to work with and I want to work with her again. We had total communication (15 exchanges) thru MM messaging.

I personally have nothing AT ALL negative to say about her. I will be working with her again, and look forward to that day.

Let's go easy and try to help each other out here. The peak shoot sounds cool - but the weather won't be.

Maybe - just maybe - as a get together and not even a "shoot". Would anyone be interested in a little (maybe big) bash?

Sorry to HJ this thread Britty, but maybe this is what you're after.

Jeff

May 17 06 01:14 am Link

Photographer

Alluring Exposures

Casa Grande, Arizona, US

I have also exchanged emails with her and we are trying to schedule something. My problem is that I am booked unitl mid-July and she doesn't want to schedule something that far in advance in case something comes up... and as we get closer to that time I will probably be booked al the way to mid-August or September... unless I have a cancellation which at this point I doubs as the shoots I have scheduled are with models I shoot with pretty much every year for their print portfolios.

ADGibson wrote:

May 17 06 01:17 am Link

Model

Model Mel

Ok ok ok ok ... I finally saw this post and I have to say Ive had great pleasure working with the photographers in my area.
John Jebbia #59 Most definately work with again ( got work that night and some the next day)
Tony Blei #99595 Most definately work with again ( got work the next day )
Orcatek Productions #99222 Most definately work with again ( got work 24-48 hours
Jade Photography #19403 Most definately work with again (got work 24-48 hours)
TR Fox Photography #54629 Most definately work with again (got work immediatey)
Ed Flores (OMP) #160560 Most definately work with again (got samples in email got all my  work in 1 week)
Ron Biron Photography ( Haven't received work yet) been 3 weeks

Yeah Britt to bad so sad Tony Blei is great , but with your attitude you missed out.. Anywho ... A special thanks to everyone who has bulit up my portfolio and made it look professional so  could show my face on MM  and I'm not just a GWP .. too funny .... I agree with DARKDESIRE (who is too cute ) if your not reliable you mine as well pack it up and quit cause no one wants to work with a FLAKE no pun intended for flakes .. hehehe take care and good luck ...
Mel smile

ADGibson :was an  Assistant to one of my shoots, but I'm working with him in the near future..

May 17 06 01:39 am Link

Photographer

Tony Blei Photography

Seattle, Washington, US

Melany Wells wrote:
Ok ok ok ok ... I finally saw this post and I have to say Ive had great pleasure working with the photographers in my area.
John Jebbia #59 Most definately work with again ( got work that night and some the next day)
Orcatek Productions #99222 Most definately work with again ( got work 24-48 hours
Ed Flores (OMP) #160560 Most definately work with again (got samples in email got all my  work in 1 week)

Yeah Britt to bad so sad Tony Blei is great , but with your attitude you missed out.. Anywho ... A special thanks to everyone who has bulit up my portfolio and made it look professional so  could show my face on MM  and I'm not just a GWP .. too funny .... I agree with DARKDESIRE (who is too cute ) if your not reliable you mine as well pack it up and quit cause no one wants to work with a FLAKE no pun intended for flakes .. hehehe take care and good luck ...
Mel smile

Mel, have someone close by give you a hug for me.

May 17 06 01:46 am Link

Photographer

Alluring Exposures

Casa Grande, Arizona, US

Hi Melany... where was your avatar shot?

Melany Wells wrote:

Mel smile

ADGibson :was an  Assistant to one of my shoots, but I'm working with him in the near future..

May 17 06 02:28 am Link

Photographer

Tony Blei Photography

Seattle, Washington, US

Hi Melany... where was your avatar shot?

At the same place as mine  smile

May 17 06 02:32 am Link

Photographer

Tony Blei Photography

Seattle, Washington, US

We shot these images last week at Eldorado Park in Scottsdale — near The Wedge skateboard park.

May 17 06 02:33 am Link

Model

Model Mel

You know I was avoiding that question simply because I didnt want to betray anyones work site .. my lips ae sealed...... but Tony told ya .. so it makes me feel better .... smile Carlos I'm sworn to photographer model secrecy .. hehe .. Hugs*

Don't just hate typos I know everyone on MM thinks your uneducated ... giggle * So Correction
* ARE smile

May 17 06 02:48 am Link

Photographer

Arizona Shoots

Phoenix, Arizona, US

Mel, have someone close by give you a hug for me.

I'll do it.

May 17 06 08:54 am Link

Photographer

Tony Blei Photography

Seattle, Washington, US

John Jebbia wrote:

I'll do it.

Yer a goodman, John (but not to be confused with a John Goodman).

May 17 06 11:54 am Link

Photographer

Alluring Exposures

Casa Grande, Arizona, US

At the same place as mine  smile

Thanks. I know exactly where that is! tongue

May 17 06 12:57 pm Link

Photographer

Alluring Exposures

Casa Grande, Arizona, US

We shot these images last week at Eldorado Park in Scottsdale — near The Wedge skateboard park.

Thanks Tony!
I like your sense of humor lol

May 17 06 12:58 pm Link

Photographer

Alluring Exposures

Casa Grande, Arizona, US

LOL... I know how that is. I have no problem sharing my shoot locations if anybody wants to use them, so I always ask when I like a location on someone else's images.

And I love hugs!!!

Melany Wells wrote:
You know I was avoiding that question simply because I didnt want to betray anyones work site .. my lips ae sealed...... but Tony told ya .. so it makes me feel better .... smile Carlos I'm sworn to photographer model secrecy .. hehe .. Hugs*

Don't just hate typos I know everyone on MM thinks your uneducated ... giggle * So Correction
* ARE smile

May 17 06 01:00 pm Link

Photographer

AndrewG

Mesa, Arizona, US

Anderson Image wrote:

Jeff

Jeff,

Back in November of last year we (some of us Photographers and Models here in Arizona), wanted to do a get-together, or even a get-together and a shoot.. whichever.. 

I set up a yahoo group, (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AZ_Photographers_Models) as the thread here on MM kept getting lost..

We had a poll.. members voted and we decided on a date, time and location to meet. After all was said and done.. only three photographers went. No models, no one else.. We actually had a gret time chatting and munching.

There are currently 23 members in the yahoo group and all are not photographers. We welcome any photographers, Models, MUA's, etc... here in Arizona to join and we are even starting to discuss another get-together (well, it has come up again).

I am willing to try setting it up again, and even know a few models that arent on MM that might just be willing to come and do a shoot if we plan one. But that dosent mean we cant have MM models...

So if you are here in Arizona, are a MUA, Stylist, Model, or Photographer.. and want to be included.. join the Yahoo group.. and participate...

Andrew

May 17 06 01:06 pm Link

Model

Darkdesire

Tucson, Arizona, US

I have now talked with britt privately it might be that she is still getting things together, but, I can understand not wanting to book things so far in advance, but perhaps she just needs sometime to get herself organized. Anderson image is wonderful, btw, but so are many more of the AZ photographers!

May 17 06 01:22 pm Link