Forums > General Industry > models in arizona

Model

B R I T T Y L O N N

Newport Beach, California, US

Hey there, for you models in Az I was just wondering if you could tell me the photographers you've worked with here in AZ that you really love...whether on MM or not
THanks!
~Britty~

May 04 06 03:58 pm Link

Photographer

Jerry Nemeth

Dearborn, Michigan, US

I recently was in Arizona for the Arizona Shootout at the Vulture mine. Two Arizona photographers who were there are:
Ron Bradley   www.azphotovisions.com
Fred Prose    www.prosephotography.com
Check them out.

May 05 06 12:24 am Link

Photographer

Prose Photography

Glendale, Arizona, US

Well thanks, Jerry.  I noticed you shot some good stuff at Vulture.

May 08 06 11:39 am Link

Photographer

Jerry Nemeth

Dearborn, Michigan, US

Fred Prose wrote:
Well thanks, Jerry.  I noticed you shot some good stuff at Vulture.

Always glad to help.  We had some great models too!!

May 08 06 03:49 pm Link

Photographer

Tony Blei Photography

Seattle, Washington, US

You should probably check out Tony Blei over at SmartAz Photography in Mesa.  I hear that he is pretty creative and that he is doing some tfcd work during the month of May (someone said he has a project that he's working on, too).

I think I heard Laura W say that she recently worked with him as did Darkdesire.  Darkdesire hasn't gotten her cd yet, though (Tony's been cramming for Final Exams).

Wednesday of this week has been booked by Melanie Wells.  You should message those other models and give Tony a call after you check out his work.  His number is 480.329.8178.

My guess is that Tony could use a little creativity and coversation from an adult.  He just took an algebra Final and his brain is a little tweaked.

May 08 06 04:40 pm Link

Photographer

Mikel Featherston

San Diego, California, US

Just head to the coast, instead. wink

May 08 06 05:16 pm Link

Photographer

Tony Blei Photography

Seattle, Washington, US

Whatever you do, don't listen to Mikel smile

May 08 06 06:01 pm Link

Photographer

AndrewG

Mesa, Arizona, US

Britty Lonn wrote:
Hey there, for you models in Az I was just wondering if you could tell me the photographers you've worked with here in AZ that you really love...whether on MM or not
THanks!
~Britty~

Amazing how you are getting nothing but responses from photographers here in Arizona (oh and one in CA.) Seems that the Arizona models arent speaking up.

There is also a group of photographers, models etc. on yahoo that we started from people here on MM..

There are a number of us photographers here on MM in Arizona.. and some of us are even good.

good luck.. have fun, and be shot often...

Andrew

May 08 06 07:31 pm Link

Model

Laura Merced

Austin, Indiana, US

I am a Texas gal but was at the Arizona Shootout. I had a blast there. Kevin Schirmer, a photographer from Phoenix, helped me fly out there. He is really sweet and does great work. His OMP is 8804. I can give you his info. if you want it...

May 08 06 08:26 pm Link

Photographer

Robbie Wolf Photography

Phoenix, Arizona, US

AndrewG wrote:
Amazing how you are getting nothing but responses from photographers here in Arizona (oh and one in CA.) Seems that the Arizona models arent speaking up.

Ha ha...yeah, don't listen to us photographers. We're a little biased. smile

May 08 06 08:50 pm Link

Photographer

Gibson Photo Art

Phoenix, Arizona, US

Sand Angel wrote:

Ha ha...yeah, don't listen to us photographers. We're a little biased. smile

Yep. We are...

May 08 06 10:57 pm Link

Photographer

Phil Edelstein

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

I used to be from AZ, does that count? lol. I go twice a year!

May 08 06 11:48 pm Link

Photographer

Arizona Shoots

Phoenix, Arizona, US

**Waves

May 08 06 11:55 pm Link

Model

Darkdesire

Tucson, Arizona, US

There are some awesome photographers in AZ I think! One photographer in tucson rocks and thats Jeff bowlin, and I recently worked with SmartAZphotographer, and had a blast too mm#99595, Fred prose rocks too thats without a doubt!!

May 08 06 11:58 pm Link

Photographer

Matt Conrads

Phoenix, Arizona, US

Laura Merced wrote:
I am a Texas gal but was at the Arizona Shootout. I had a blast there. Kevin Schirmer, a photographer from Phoenix, helped me fly out there. He is really sweet and does great work. His OMP is 8804. I can give you his info. if you want it...

Good photographers in AZ? Can't be, this is not Hollywood or NYC, LOL. I know someone who's been shooting in that ghost town until the shootout went there... thanks, sweet Kevin for doing such a great job!!!

May 09 06 12:04 am Link

Photographer

Alluring Exposures

Casa Grande, Arizona, US

I guess I should have shot with you again so you'd remember me sad

Darkdesire wrote:
There are some awesome photographers in AZ I think! One photographer in tucson rocks and thats Jeff bowlin, and I recently worked with SmartAZphotographer, and had a blast too mm#99595, Fred prose rocks too thats without a doubt!!

May 09 06 12:17 am Link

Photographer

Alluring Exposures

Casa Grande, Arizona, US

Why not look at the photographers' tags and see what models say about them, or even contact those models for a more direct and comprehensive description of their experience with said photographer?

Britty Lonn wrote:
THanks!
~Britty~

May 09 06 12:20 am Link

Photographer

Tony Blei Photography

Seattle, Washington, US

Carlos Arturo Velarde wrote:
Why not look at the photographers' tags and see what models say about them, or even contact those models for a more direct and comprehensive description of their experience with said photographer?

My guess is that she has looked at the ports and tags yet would like to be referred.  Since she originally posted, I sent her an e-mail that has been read -- yet she hasn't gotten back.  Either she doesn't care for my work -- likes someone more -- or just wants to know what other people say.

What's cool here is I've gotten to see a few more photographers' work than I normally would.  It's nice to see y'all.

Tony

May 09 06 12:45 am Link

Photographer

Tony Blei Photography

Seattle, Washington, US

Phil Edelstein wrote:
I used to be from AZ, does that count? lol. I go twice a year!

Hey!  I used to be from NV, does that count?!!! lol.  I try to stay away!  hahahahaha!

May 09 06 12:52 am Link

Model

Darkdesire

Tucson, Arizona, US

I guess I should have shot with you again so you'd remember me sad

I remember you carlos, its just so hard to name all the photographers I loved working with just too many!!! I want to work with you again though. smile

May 09 06 12:56 am Link

Photographer

Alluring Exposures

Casa Grande, Arizona, US

I figured direct messaging would be useless, and thought starting a conversation here had a better chance of working... oh well!

By the way Tony, nice work! I especially like "dark alley", "step" and "cornered".
One question, where was "island" shot? I've been pretty much everywhere in Mesa and don't remember seeing that Toltec head anywhere...

SmartAz Photography wrote:
My guess is that she has looked at the ports and tags yet would like to be referred.  Since she originally posted, I sent her an e-mail that has been read -- yet she hasn't gotten back.  Either she doesn't care for my work -- likes someone more -- or just wants to know what other people say.

What's cool here is I've gotten to see a few more photographers' work than I normally would.  It's nice to see y'all.

Tony

May 09 06 12:36 pm Link

Photographer

Alluring Exposures

Casa Grande, Arizona, US

I want to work with you too. I just have to catch up on a bunch of things (if my job gives me some time off) and I can start shooting more than once every two weeks...

You're at the top of my list though!!!

Darkdesire wrote:
I remember you carlos, its just so hard to name all the photographers I loved working with just too many!!! I want to work with you again though. smile

May 09 06 12:39 pm Link

Photographer

Art Of Imaging

Brooklyn, New York, US

I vote for Carlos smile

May 09 06 12:43 pm Link

Photographer

Tony Blei Photography

Seattle, Washington, US

I figured direct messaging would be useless, and thought starting a conversation here had a better chance of working... oh well!

By the way Tony, nice work! I especially like "dark alley", "step" and "cornered".
One question, where was "island" shot? I've been pretty much everywhere in Mesa and don't remember seeing that Toltec head anywhere...

Thank you, Carlos.  I appreciate your complement.  Island was shot behind the Mesa Arts Center.  I had to BATTLE the City of Mesa for permission to shoot there.  Go to:  Forums > General Mayhem > Permission to shoot in public places -- denied!  to read my account of the situation.  When you go to the MAC, they may ax you for an insurance certificate and all of that.  It is the City of Mesa — and they have a history of knee-jerk reactions.  There are three of those heads on the lawn.

Of course you would vote for Carlos, Benny.  You are, after all, F-ing NUTS!

May 09 06 01:07 pm Link

Photographer

Gibson Photo Art

Phoenix, Arizona, US

Britty Lonn wrote:
THanks!
~Britty~

Myself and another photog had a shoot set up with you but you canceled on us. We understood the situation but you never rescheduled. That we were not happy about. We were willing to do it TFP and drive down there to shoot so you wouldn't have far to go. It is quite a drive for us. If you are willing to set up another shoot we can try and set something up.

Aaron

See my latest response.

May 09 06 11:58 pm Link

Photographer

Gibson Photo Art

Phoenix, Arizona, US

Britty Lonn wrote:
THanks!
~Britty~

double post

May 09 06 11:59 pm Link

Model

Darkdesire

Tucson, Arizona, US

ADGibson wrote:

double post

I ahve to agree it is models responsibility to reschedule when having to cancel especially when its a tfp shoot photography is not cheap!!

May 10 06 12:46 am Link

Model

Darkdesire

Tucson, Arizona, US

ADGibson wrote:

double post

I have to agree it is models responsibility to reschedule when having to cancel especially when its a tfp shoot photography is not cheap!!

May 10 06 12:46 am Link

Model

Jane Burgess

Tempe, Arizona, US

There are a lot of photographers in Arizona that are good. I really love Jim Goodwin. He takes amazing photographs. I think he is listed on here. I can send you a list. It will be easier that way. There are also quite a few photographers that travel here for shoots. Jerry Harke is great and I am sure he is on here. He is in Virginia and come here a few times a year.

May 10 06 01:19 am Link

Model

Renee Hyde

New York, New York, US

Most anyone I've worked with I can vouch for. I would list names but don't want to leave anyone out or give preferential treatment. If you see a photographer in my port that interests you and want to know more about them, just ask.

yikes)
Renee

May 10 06 01:32 am Link

Photographer

Alluring Exposures

Casa Grande, Arizona, US

I had emailed her too and when it came time to nail down the shoot date and time she stopped responding to emails... so you got a lot further than I did.

ADGibson wrote:
Myself and another photog had a shoot set up with you but you canceled on us. We understood the situation but you never rescheduled. That we were not happy about. We were willing to do it TFP and drive down there to shoot so you wouldn't have far to go. It is quite a drive for us. If you are willing to set up another shoot we can try and set something up.

Aaron

May 10 06 01:58 am Link

Photographer

Alluring Exposures

Casa Grande, Arizona, US

Jim is not only amazing, he is a hell of a nice guy.

Jane Burgess wrote:
There are a lot of photographers in Arizona that are good. I really love Jim Goodwin. He takes amazing photographs. I think he is listed on here. I can send you a list. It will be easier that way. There are also quite a few photographers that travel here for shoots. Jerry Harke is great and I am sure he is on here. He is in Virginia and come here a few times a year.

May 10 06 01:59 am Link

Photographer

Alluring Exposures

Casa Grande, Arizona, US

Thanks Benny!!! big_smile

(the check is in the mail!)

lol

F-ing Nuts Benny wrote:
I vote for Carlos smile

May 10 06 02:00 am Link

Photographer

Tony Blei Photography

Seattle, Washington, US

Thanks Benny!!! big_smile

(the check is in the mail!)

lol

Nuts!  It's an F-ing conspiracy!

May 10 06 02:12 am Link

Photographer

Tony Blei Photography

Seattle, Washington, US

I had emailed her too and when it came time to nail down the shoot date and time she stopped responding to emails... so you got a lot further than I did.

Hmm, I smell a rat.  If you couple the above with the fact that the OP has never revisited this forum to chime back in.  Me thinks we have a wannabe in our midst (an' I thought those people only lived in Idaho).

May 10 06 02:17 am Link

Photographer

Tony Blei Photography

Seattle, Washington, US

Ya know, I can flip this around.

In twenty years of photography, I have to say that Dark Desire is a stand out.  Stephie stands taller than many of those who are 25 inches taller.

Stephie, you are a giant in my book,
Tony

May 10 06 02:19 am Link

Photographer

Alluring Exposures

Casa Grande, Arizona, US

Yes she is! And you should work with Renee J too.. .she is absolutely awesome smile

In twenty years of photography, I have to say that Dark Desire is a stand out.  Stephie stands taller than many of those who are 25 inches taller.

Tony

May 10 06 03:05 am Link

Model

Darkdesire

Tucson, Arizona, US

Tony

Aww...your so sweet Tony!! It's true though models but meet a photographer half way!! Otherwise they shouldn't bother!! Renee J is great I want to work with her!!

P.S Carlos you know we gotta get together again you rock!!

May 10 06 03:41 am Link

Model

Renee Hyde

New York, New York, US

Woo Hoo Carlos.... be still my beating heart! Thank you!!! And your check is in the mail! hehehe

Yes she is! And you should work with Renee J too.. .she is absolutely awesome smile

May 10 06 03:46 am Link

Model

Renee Hyde

New York, New York, US

The same here! I hope we get to work together before the summer is over! smile

Same goes for Carlos!

Darkdesire wrote:

Aww...your so sweet Tony!! It's true though models but meet a photographer half way!! Otherwise they shouldn't bother!! Renee J is great I want to work with her!!

P.S Carlos you know we gotta get together again you rock!!

May 10 06 03:47 am Link