Forums > General Industry > Being rejected then wanted !! Question for all...

Photographer

eg

Miami Beach, Florida, US

i would say: NO SOUP FOR YOU!!! ...i have feelings you know and im a scorpio (never forget)

Jan 10 07 11:28 am Link

Model

Savvy1007

I'd work with them.  Because I don't like to cut off my nose to spite my face so to speak...

Jan 10 07 11:30 am Link

Model

Dances with Wolves

SHAWNEE ON DELAWARE, Pennsylvania, US

Couture Imagery wrote:
but now i find that wow....some of these people i wanted to shoot with before really wouldn't benefit me at all.

I feel exactly the same way.

Jan 10 07 11:32 am Link

Model

DELETE ACCOUNT

Eškašem, Badakhshan, Afghanistan

afterdarc studios wrote:
Has happened to me.  I told her... so before you didn't want to work with me and NOW you do?  What's up with that?  She straight up told me that I'm better now... then I gave her my prices lolz

Big big_smile!

Jan 10 07 11:39 am Link

Model

Bournemouth, England, United Kingdom

im kinda in this postion with a tog. it seems to me he wants to work with me again, and i know the pictures are good but im not sure whether to go back or not.

Jan 10 07 11:42 am Link

Model

Jennifer Lauren

Minneapolis, Minnesota, US

Depending on how they declined me. If they we're unprofessional, I would not work with the photographer at all. Even, though the money is enticing. Sometimes, if someone get's hurt or burned, not all paid shoots can heal a wound heart.

If they declined, because, they have customer's they have worked with for years and are too busy, I understand.

If they called me and said, we see your craft has changed dramatically and they like the images, I have been providing. Then, "yes" I would worth them TFP or paid.

Jan 10 07 11:44 am Link

Photographer

Beatbox Jeebus v2

Palatine, Illinois, US

Brian Diaz wrote:
This is exactly why nos should be polite.  Burned bridges should be reserved for real douchebags.

I like the way you think smile

Jan 10 07 11:56 am Link