Forums > General Industry > 100 signs you are an internet model

Model

Tikeya

Edgewood, Maryland, US

I know some semi-pro/pro photographers who use the "proof CD on-the-spot/edited pics later" method on a regular basis.  I know of a New York photographer who does it also, and he had me select 2-3 pics per look (I did three looks).  So he edited about nine of the pics, and he put his photography name on one of the pics.  I'm not sure how he determines which pic will get his name...I guess that for each shoot, he does it for his absolute favorite edited pic.

Apr 10 06 12:58 am Link

Model

pamela mars

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Star wrote:

Only if they have a manager who is actually their model girlfriend, held in tandem. And they refuse to perform nude.

Star

lol!
my boyfriend asked me if i wanted to mange his band:P
i didn't take up his offer though.
they're not just on the internet-you can buy their album in stores.
o-and they're taking me to LA with them on the 15:D!!!!!!!

Apr 10 06 10:17 am Link

Photographer

Star

Los Angeles, California, US

101 you can't use the search function

Sep 20 06 12:01 pm Link

Photographer

stan wigmore photograph

Long Beach, California, US

You are not yet clear on the connection on actualy showing up for a job and getting paid.

Sep 20 06 12:10 pm Link

Model

Who Is Tonie

Louisville, Kentucky, US

More bonuses: You're frequently on MM and other modeling sites during work hours (yes, i'm guilty!) because you don't have a home computer!

Sep 20 06 12:45 pm Link

Model

RedheadRobyn

Springfield, Massachusetts, US

#64 Whenever you shop you always think to yourself "oh oh, this will look great for a photoshoot". So 3/4 of your wardrobe is never worn to keep everything looking "new and fresh".

Sep 20 06 12:49 pm Link

Photographer

KF Photography

Guelph, Ontario, Canada

Your portfolio includes at least one shot of you in a night club holding up a fruity drink and some squared-off jarhead with his arm around you.

Sep 20 06 12:56 pm Link

Photographer

Prairie Town Production

Topeka, Kansas, US

You only comment or tag others using the words "Thanks for the Tag" because your too important to really take the time to look at anyones work.

Sep 20 06 03:48 pm Link

Photographer

Digital Focus

Glendale, Arizona, US

Heather Lyn wrote:
#86 You only model to have new and "better" images for myspace.

Now THAT'S funny!

Sep 20 06 05:33 pm Link

Photographer

Digital Focus

Glendale, Arizona, US

Benny-H wrote:
#67- you only have angle shots to hide your Butter Face

I stand corrected...this takes the cake..  LOL!

Sep 20 06 05:36 pm Link

Model

Lola Keziah

Elizabeth City, North Carolina, US

00siris wrote:
nope - i have to work with you - i'm an internet photographer - lol

and by the way, minors don't count

thats good

Sep 20 06 06:53 pm Link

Model

Lola Keziah

Elizabeth City, North Carolina, US

Alain wrote:
...And, you post pictures that are more than two years old, when you were 15+ pounds thinner.

actually most of the pictures i have of me are when i'm 15+ pounds heavier.

Sep 20 06 07:04 pm Link

Model

Null0000000

Abbeville, Alabama, US

Taylor James wrote:

Haha so true!

#83 You look like Serena Williams (aka youre a man) and you post endless threads about how the fashion world is biased and you, with your masculine build will one day be stomping it down the runways for Gucci/Prada/Balenciaga.

you are hilarious.  marry me?

Sep 22 06 10:54 pm Link

Model

Null0000000

Abbeville, Alabama, US

AnToNiA BaKaLoVa wrote:

HAHHA yeah and then in their pics, they're like in lingerine and half naked....might as well call it nude

i disagree.  Nude is actually showing nudity.  lingerie (not lingerINE) doesn't show any nudity, neither does implied although you may be nude on set. skin shows, but they never said they wouldn't do that.  i have implied and lingerie, and i will do that.  i have done already and will be doing a nude shoot, but both times it was for a certain cause that i have no problem with.  nude in general, just so the photographer can have nude shots, is something i will say i will not do, so don't even ask.

Sep 22 06 10:59 pm Link

Model

Null0000000

Abbeville, Alabama, US

Shawn Ray wrote:

You forgot a belt around the boobs.

um, fuck you.  I have artistic shots like that and i love them.  i have seen shots like that with top models that looked awesome too. maybe you should specify trashy vs artistic, you ass.

Sep 22 06 11:09 pm Link