Forums > General Industry > are you u worthy of the $ . . . . .

Photographer

Tony Culture Photoz

Bloomfield, New Jersey, US

msonyxorb wrote:

its because not everyone likes honesty

I wonder if you could handle some honesty though ? I will not be the one to test you on it though. I leave it up to someone whose work (in your eyes) stand wayyyy above yours.

Mar 10 06 02:46 am Link

Photographer

XposurePhoto

Houston, Texas, US

msonyxorb:

Yes I would pay, giving the right print job..now days the Asian Market is doing well, and 5'3" abd up are perfect for print work, plus I think Asians are cute ;p

Also depending on the job budget ofcurse, I would not say high pay yet, but has potential, would need to work a bit more in her portfolio.

Nice look, tone body and hunble personality, also I can see diferent personas in the pics which is good for getting diversity.

XP

Mar 10 06 02:47 am Link

Model

msonyxorb

Los Angeles, California, US

XposurePhoto wrote:
msonyxorb:

Yes I would pay, giving the right print job..now days the Asian Market id doing well, and 5'3" abd up are perfect for print work, plus I think Asians are cute ;p

Also depending on the job budget ofcurse, I would not say high pay yet, but has potential, would need to work a bit more in her portfolio.

Nice look, tone body and hunble personality, also I can see diferent personas in the pics which is good for getting diversity.

XP

I'm not asian...

Mar 10 06 02:51 am Link

Photographer

XposurePhoto

Houston, Texas, US

OOOPSY!!!...I feel verry dumb now...

Me Perdonas?

Mar 10 06 03:01 am Link

Model

msonyxorb

Los Angeles, California, US

XposurePhoto wrote:
OOOPSY!!!...I feel verry dumb now...

Me Perdonas?

um.. :-(
this is why i dont write down race in my bio. My race is not what makes me. Id rather have no race at all.

Mar 10 06 03:12 am Link

Photographer

XposurePhoto

Houston, Texas, US

So I take that's a no...well sorry, there is nothing wrong with been a certain race or not, I am Hispanic, but as a Photographer who cares as long as I can provide the look they want... again, I apologize!  sad

Mar 10 06 03:16 am Link

Model

Casanova

I AM NINJA KITTY...so it is okay. I AM WORTHY OF ALL MONEY!!!  ALL CURRENCY!!!  I AM PUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRFECT IN EVERY WAY!!!!  FLAWLESS, DO NOT MESS WITH THE PUSSY!!!

Mar 10 06 03:18 am Link

Photographer

XposurePhoto

Houston, Texas, US

Casanova:

No I won't pay you cuz you did not follow instructions well and only got 1 pic in your profile!.. ;p

Mar 10 06 03:27 am Link

Model

Casanova

I AM NINJA KITTY!!!  YOU NEED ONLY ONE GLANCE AT NINJA KITTY TO REALIZE MY PUUUUURRRRFECTION!!!!  I AM PRICELESS, AS IS MY CLAWLESS TECHNIQUE!!!

Mar 10 06 03:33 am Link

Model

BeccaNDSouth

Olympia, Washington, US

Well, I guess since the person above me directly had their profile denied, and is off the site now, I will never know if I were to pay them or not for modeling...or whatever it was they really did. (Although, my photography skills are still amateurish). So, I will jump up one, to the person before...I think I would pay you for your talents/services, because you have a different style than some. That, and you can follow directions...hehe!

Oh lord, I dread to see what someone says about me.

Mar 10 06 08:33 am Link

Photographer

udor

New York, New York, US

BeccaNDSouth wrote:
Well, I guess since the person above me directly had their profile denied, and is off the site now,

Reason: Members must be sixteen (16) years of age or older.

That denied member is 15.

Mar 10 06 08:37 am Link

Photographer

Brandon Ching

Brooklyn, New York, US

Alright, I'll bite... Yah, I'd pay Udo. He's got a lot of experience in the fashion industry which is the area I'm trying to expand my port and specialize in. Now someone rip me to shreds!

Mar 10 06 08:50 am Link

Model

BeccaNDSouth

Olympia, Washington, US

UdoR wrote:
Reason: Members must be sixteen (16) years of age or older.

That denied member is 15.

Ah...I see. didn't know the kid was..well, a kid..

Edited to say: Yeah, I'd pay you Brandon. I like the one you did with Kayko (sp?) and the flower. I think it's an iris or an orchid, but can't tell...either way, I like it.

Mar 10 06 09:11 am Link

Photographer

Tony Culture Photoz

Bloomfield, New Jersey, US

Here I go, steppin' in the line of fire again. Hit me !  smile

Mar 10 06 11:55 am Link