Forums > General Industry > Models who have obviously broken scales.....

Model

Model Gisele

Jakki Browne wrote:
What I find interesting is the trend in black men's magazines for women to make their hip measurements bigger! Before women would tend to be honest, now if you pick-up King or Smooth EVERYONE has 40 plus inch hips, and yes Buffie is probably really 45 inches, but damnit everyone ain't got hips & ass that big. One girl I worked with on a video had a flat ass and appeared in Smooth Magazine with an ass bigger than mine.  Photoshop really does wonders! How ironic in a society where most people want to make their butts smaller.

you are absolutely right! I have a big ol butt, and I used to think I had hips that were about 41 inches - till I was measured for a couture dress and found out they were 44 inches (I looked at Buffie and her butt's a tad bit wider than mine, so I'm guessing she is at about 45 or 46 inches)...

then I look at photos of some girls claiming they have 42 inch hips, looking like their hips are more like 36 inches. Look at Beyonce- some think her hips are so big, but they're only 35 inches. It's her small waist (which is like 22 or 23 inches) that makes her hips look large. The way a model poses also impacts how "thick" she looks.

Jan 15 07 11:16 pm Link