Forums > General Industry > 5'10" and a size 2 dress....

Model

_Absentia_

Austin, Indiana, US

3rd Floor Photography wrote:

You're not fat Ms. Heidi. I'm the same dimensions as you and I've been called skinny my whole life. The problem is...fashion standards are different.

Exactly....and if ya don't like "what they're doing" to you...you can always quit.

Dec 29 06 05:25 pm Link

Model

_Absentia_

Austin, Indiana, US

Dec 29 06 05:26 pm Link

Model

MsHeidi

Jessheim, Akershus, Norway

BlindMike wrote:

Designers for starters. They're not going to stock size 6 and up for runway and shoots just because you can't fit into their clothes.

why the hell not?? How many "normal" people are 5'10 and a fucking size 2??????

Dec 29 06 05:26 pm Link

Model

Arthur's Town, Cat Island, Bahamas

MsHeidi wrote:

plenty

Dec 29 06 05:27 pm Link

Photographer

Doug Vosler

Redlands, California, US

MsHeidi wrote:

Search for some, and show me one that looks sickly, like I asked you to...

You ignored that response.

Dec 29 06 05:28 pm Link

Photographer

Fotticelli

Rockville, Maryland, US

MsHeidi wrote:
For fuck sake why do you want girls to be that thin?? ...

For christ sake, let us eat!

Why the fuck do they want basketball players to be so tall? That is sick. And why do they have to train so much. Let them lay on the couch and drink beer.

Well they can't. Cause then they would be slobs just like the rest of us and who would want to pay for tickets to go and see that.

Fashion modeling is the pro league. Very few make it.

Dec 29 06 05:28 pm Link

Model

Femme Jolie

Eugene, Oregon, US

MsHeidi wrote:

That is the thing, why am I too fat for fashion? Who desided that? And by the way, it's not photoshoped..

IT is photoshoped.
You don't know how many pro-Ana sites have that picture on them and they even say its photoshoped!
I even recogize the model... I cant remember her name...but I know she doesnt look like that.

Dec 29 06 05:29 pm Link

Photographer

Doug Vosler

Redlands, California, US

Fotticelli wrote:

Why the fuck do they want basketball players to be so tall? That is sick. And why do they have to train so much. Let them lay on the couch and drink beer.

Well they can't. Cause then they would be slobs just like the rest of us and who would want to pay for tickets to go and see that.

Fashion modeling is the pro league. Very few make it.

Great f*ckin analogy!

Good job man.

Dec 29 06 05:29 pm Link

Photographer

BlindMike

San Francisco, California, US

MsHeidi wrote:

It's not about normal. It's about making the clothes look good.

Dec 29 06 05:31 pm Link

Photographer

BlindMike

San Francisco, California, US

Rena wrote:
There is a thread that has a link to those pictures and it shows that they have been doctored.

Now...if only I can find the thread...

Can't find the exact photo but here's a good start -
http://www.snopes.com/photos/people/models.asp

Dec 29 06 05:32 pm Link

Model

Dec 29 06 05:33 pm Link

Photographer

Fotticelli

Rockville, Maryland, US

MsHeidi wrote:
https://www.fathersforlife.org/images/walkingdead.jpg

The picture is a hoax.

http://www.museumofhoaxes.com/skinny.html

Dec 29 06 05:33 pm Link

Photographer

Fotticelli

Rockville, Maryland, US

Doug Vosler wrote:

Great f*ckin analogy!

Good job man.

Fucking A dude!

Dec 29 06 05:36 pm Link

Model

MsHeidi

Ok I give up, let the girls kill them selfs. And let your kids have some great role models to look up too!

Dec 29 06 05:42 pm Link

Model

MsHeidi wrote:
Ok I give up, let the girls kill them selfs. And let your kids have some great role models to look up too!

holy cow...you know, some of us thin people are healthy.

Dec 29 06 05:44 pm Link

Photographer

Doug Vosler

Redlands, California, US

and get me a beer too.

Dec 29 06 05:44 pm Link

Model

MsHeidi

Doug Vosler wrote:
and get me a beer too.

I'll get you 2!

Dec 29 06 05:46 pm Link

Photographer

Doug Vosler

Redlands, California, US

MsHeidi wrote:

I'll get you 2!

Aside from your hatred of size 2 models, you seem pretty cool.

I'd use ya for a shoot.

Dec 29 06 05:47 pm Link

Model

MsHeidi

LOL dude! smile

I don't dislike them, I just wish that size 6 girls could do high fashion as well, thats all smile

Dec 29 06 05:48 pm Link

Model

Kaitlin Lara

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US

MsHeidi wrote:
For fuck sake why do you want girls to be that thin?? You should but a ban on it like they have sone in Spain! If I want to buy some cloths that I see on the runway I would have to get 3 peces just to fit me! I'm 5'11 and a size 6..I could loose a few pounds but hell no if I want to look like a hanger!! What's the designers point anywho? Do models really stribe to look sick? Coz some of them really look like they sould be in a hospital bed getting fluids though theire arms and beeing botle fed! This pisses me off! WHy the hell do you want us to look like this!???

https://www.fathersforlife.org/images/walkingdead.jpg

from Vogue Magazine

I find this totaly revolting. Is this the kind of person you want your kids to stribe to look like??

I would love to make it in modeling, but not for any cause. They look like hangers, and I ain`t no hanger that`s for sure! Why do the fashoin industy do this to girls? Do they want them to get sick?

If you don`t know it by now I`m a model, I`m not a fashoing model, and never will be. Why? Well I`m too fat! I don`t think I`m fat, but fashion says I`m too fat.

Take cotton balls, I use them to remove make-up, some models eat them! Do they know what that does to theire insides? it ain`t pretty!

And now ice cubes: I put them in my drink. Yes I drink, and smoke and drink normal milk, I don`t suck on them to feel full. Do you really want your meals to contain cotten balls and ice cubes? Nah..didn`t think so!

For christ sake, let us eat!

If you're going to be ignorant, could you at least spell check first? It's strive...not "stribe"...that's not even a word. And THAT chick is NOT a size 2. Get your facts straight and please just stop talking unless you have something productive to add.

Dec 29 06 05:49 pm Link

Photographer

Doug Vosler

Redlands, California, US

MsHeidi wrote:
LOL dude! smile

I don't dislike them, I just wish that size 6 girls could do high fashion as well, thats all smile

You could do fashion... it'd just look different... and there are fewer styles that you could where and have them look good.

Come down to FLorida, we'll shoot some fashion.

Dec 29 06 05:49 pm Link

Model

MsHeidi

Kaitlin Lara wrote:

If you're going to be ignorant, could you at least spell check first? It's strive...not "stribe"...that's not even a word. And THAT chick is NOT a size 2. Get your facts straight and please just stop talking unless you have something productive to add.

Lets see you write Norwegian half as well as I write English!!!

Dec 29 06 05:51 pm Link

Model

Kaitlin Lara

MsHeidi wrote:
No one is forcing them? U'r kidding me, then you haven't been around a fashion show and heard agents talk to "there" girls! The industry is forcing them to look this way....and someone should put a stop to it...

Jesus Christ. You know...you really destroy any credibility your absurd statements may have had when you can't even figure out which form of the word there/they're/their to use. You meant THEIR.

Model

MsHeidi wrote:
LOL dude! smile

Yeah, because suggesting that thin chics are not good role models or that we're gonna die means liking us right?

Model

Ashley Haven Nudes

Queen Creek, Arizona, US

MsHeidi wrote:

Well... me for one.

Dec 29 06 05:53 pm Link

Model

MsHeidi

Rena wrote:

Yeah, because suggesting that thin chics are not good role models or that we're gonna die means liking us right?

Well your not the kind of thin I'm talking about at all... sorry hun your not there yet..

Dec 29 06 05:54 pm Link

Model

Kaitlin Lara

MsHeidi wrote:

I'm 5'7" and a size 0...in fact...I'm so flat chested that my breasts don't even fit into a size 0. You really need to step away from the keyboard because you're sounding pretty crazy and ignorant.

Dec 29 06 05:55 pm Link

Model

MsHeidi wrote:
Well your not the kind of thin I'm talking about at all... sorry hun your not there yet..

What kind of thin are you talking about then...because I'm not a size 2, I'm a size 0.

Dec 29 06 05:56 pm Link

Model

MsHeidi

Kaitlin Lara wrote:

I'm 5'7" and a size 0...in fact...I'm so flat chested that my breasts don't even fit into a size 0. You really need to step away from the keyboard because you're sounding pretty crazy and ignorant.

YOUR A MODEL!!!!! I'm talking about people ouside this litle box here!

Dec 29 06 05:56 pm Link

Model

Kaitlin Lara

MsHeidi wrote:

Lets see you write Norwegian half as well as I write English!!!

Did I ever claim to be able to speak Norwegian? I'm just saying...if you're going to be ignorant, can you at least use spell check?

Dec 29 06 05:59 pm Link

Model

MsHeidi

Rena wrote:

What kind of thin are you talking about then...because I'm not a size 2, I'm a size 0.

First of all you have an ass, second I can't see you ribs all over the place.
hun I like your look, and you are a pretty person. And I'm sure your nice too..
just not to me...because I think that kids now days have way to much to think about other than beeing 5'10 and a size 0...

Model

Savvy1007

Everybody has requirements and the right to call them as they want...

Photographer

Doug Vosler

Redlands, California, US

MsHeidi wrote:

First of all you have an ass, second I can't see you ribs all over the place.
hun I like your look, and you are a pretty person. And I'm sure your nice too..
just not to me...because I think that kids now days have way to much to think about other than beeing 5'10 and a size 0...

I think the point is that Rena probably doesn't have to THINK about being 5'10 and a size 0.  She's just made that way. 

And like that one dude said... it helps to be tall to play basketball, but it's not something you can strive for, you just are or aren't tall.

Dec 29 06 06:01 pm Link

Model

Kaitlin Lara

MsHeidi wrote:
YOUR A MODEL!!!!! I'm talking about people ouside this litle box here!

Actually...no...I'm not a model. I'm a regular girl who happens to let people take photos of her because sometimes people like the way I look. I go to school, I'm not, nor have I ever been signed to an agency, I burp and fart just like everyone else, and I've looked this way all my life...even BEFORE I became a "model" if that's what you want to call me. So what's your point again? Ah...here we are:

MsHeidi wrote:

Well I'm normal and I'm 5'7" and only weigh 95 lbs, and have trouble filling out a 0. What do you have to say now?

Dec 29 06 06:02 pm Link

Model

-Tiffany-

Tracy, California, US

oh screw the fashion.  lol....

I'll stick to the commerical.

Going to the gym is my new years resolution.  Check back in a month to see the new and improved body. (yah, yah i know.. its going to take longer than a month)

Dec 29 06 06:03 pm Link

Model

MsHeidi

But thats the thing, kids don't know that!!
I'm talking about teaching kids that you don't have to be 5'10 and a size 0 to be normal...

Dec 29 06 06:03 pm Link

Model

MsHeidi

Kaitlin Lara wrote:

Actually...no...I'm not a model. I'm a regular girl who happens to let people take photos of her because sometimes people like the way I look. I go to school, I'm not, nor have I ever been signed to an agency, I burp and fart just like everyone else, and I've looked this way all my life...even BEFORE I became a "model" if that's what you want to call me. So what's your point again? That no one normal is 5'10" and a size 2? Yeah well I'm normal and I'm 5'7" and only weigh 95 lbs, and have trouble filling out a 0. So I guess you're wrong. Shocker.

You still here aren't you?  Tomorrow, go out side and find me those "normal" people as you call them...dude 70% of Americans are deadly over weight!! Don't come here and say that that is normal!

Dec 29 06 06:05 pm Link

Model

Doug Vosler wrote:
quote]
I think the point is that Rena probably doesn't have to THINK about being 5'10 and a size 0.  She's just made that way.

Thank you, and many of us are just made that way.

Oh, and umm...I'm normal too.

Dec 29 06 06:05 pm Link

Photographer

3rd Floor Photography

Tucson, Arizona, US

oh my god. Quit fighting. Everyone.

Dec 29 06 06:06 pm Link

Model

MsHeidi

Rena wrote:

Thank you, and many of us are just made that way.

Oh, and umm...I'm normal too.

And bless you for that, but for those who are not should not be "forced" to look like that..

Dec 29 06 06:06 pm Link