Forums > General Industry > Where are the models who do nudity?

Photographer

American Glamour

Detroit, Michigan, US

Models don't do nudity.  That would be immoral.

Dec 24 06 07:06 pm Link

Photographer

American Glamour

Detroit, Michigan, US

Dec 24 06 07:06 pm Link

Model

A BRITT PRO-AM

CARDIFF BY THE SEA, California, US

Alan from Aavian Prod wrote:

merry xmas Alan!

(i do)

Dec 24 06 07:16 pm Link

Model

A BRITT PRO-AM

NickiB wrote:
I do nude, but I am too old...25....Good luck...NickiB

ha ha ha ha ha HA!

Dec 24 06 07:16 pm Link

Photographer

American Glamour

Detroit, Michigan, US

Anjel Britt wrote:
merry xmas Alan!

(i do)

Ho, Ho, Ho!

Dec 24 06 07:19 pm Link

Photographer

Studio 3-1-oh

Wait, they would then be able to live forever?

Alan from Aavian Prod wrote:

Dec 24 06 10:15 pm Link

Model

Mz Machina

Chicago, Illinois, US

Maybe try models who are a little older , more confident and a bit more comfortable in their own skin...

Dec 24 06 10:18 pm Link

Photographer

SLE Photography

Orlando, Florida, US

sad
I guess Samantha & Daniela didn't like my offer

Dec 25 06 12:37 am Link

Model

mia vaughn

Chicago, Illinois, US

MrE Creations wrote:
Apparently not here. I am not even talking full on nude, just Playboy styled topless. Seems like there are no 18-24 year old models who are comfortable with it. Its like the prettier they are, the more they think they can charge $150 for a bikini cause guys drool over them all day and topless work is far beneath them. ugh

right here. i shoot nudes.....Mia Vaughn

Dec 25 06 08:22 am Link

Photographer

Jerry Nemeth

Dearborn, Michigan, US

ErinTheArtist wrote:
Alot of us do nudes....and not for $150/hour

That's pretty much my specialty.......being nekid

I've paid $100/hour for several great experienced models.

Dec 25 06 08:43 am Link

Model

A BRITT PRO-AM

CareLyn Anita wrote:
Maybe try models who are a little older , more confident and a bit more comfortable in their own skin...

you tell them sista! 

merry xmas all! (and wake up to real models rather than egotistical young gals!)

Dec 25 06 10:05 am Link

Photographer

MrE Creations

CareLyn Anita wrote:

Sorry, but older models dont sell on the web unless they look early 20s. Thanks though everyone.

Dec 25 06 03:59 pm Link

Model

Dances with Wolves

SHAWNEE ON DELAWARE, Pennsylvania, US

SLE Photography wrote:

Samantha Grace wrote:
I think we would look amazing together. Hot lingerie and bikini's yay!!!!

Have fun in south Jersey. I have done shoots in that area before.

Ok, could I seriously pay you 2 with a day trip to Florida, some beach time & new bikinis, and a meal?  Make it a day trip type thing?
Fly you in to Miami International, shop for bikinis, have a light lunch, do some hot bikini & semi-nudes on South Beach (weather's nicer there now than it is where you 2 live), I buy you guys dinner, and then fly you home?

I'd do it.

Samantha?

Dec 26 06 02:21 pm Link

Model

NC17

Baltimore, Maryland, US

Daniela V wrote:
wait a sec....

who the hell is handing out ponies????

WHERE'S MINE?!?!?!

Hey hey, if somebody's giving out ponies, I want one too. I've wanted one since I was a little girl... No fair!!!!!!

Seriously, OP, its all about you approach. You can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar (though vinegar is good to get the soap out of your laundry). From the short conversation here it appears that you've got a rather limited and critical attitude towards finding models. That definately doesn't spell success, as is illustrated by your lack there of.

You're in SoCal, there really isn't any reason that you can't find ligitimate models. If you can't, then you've got to figure out how, whether its bring them in from other places or you go to other places. Work for it, and you'll get results. It is as simple as that.

Dec 26 06 03:01 pm Link

Model

Catriona

Portland, Oregon, US

MrE Creations wrote:

Sorry, but older models dont sell on the web unless they look early 20s. Thanks though everyone.

Um...okay, by this it's pretty obvious that you haven't seen a whole lot of "the web."
Maybe models aren't lining up to work with you because they don't want to work with someone who regards women over 24 as ancient and unmarketable?

Dec 26 06 03:30 pm Link

Photographer

SLE Photography

Orlando, Florida, US

SLE Photography wrote:
Ok, could I seriously pay you 2 with a day trip to Florida, some beach time & new bikinis, and a meal?  Make it a day trip type thing?
Fly you in to Miami International, shop for bikinis, have a light lunch, do some hot bikini & semi-nudes on South Beach (weather's nicer there now than it is where you 2 live), I buy you guys dinner, and then fly you home?

Daniela V wrote:
I'd do it.

Samantha?

I'm serious.  Get an answer back from her & we'll talk via e-mail & arrange it.  big_smile

Dec 26 06 03:34 pm Link

Photographer

Jay Bowman

Los Angeles, California, US

Daniela V wrote:
All natural- I swear.

Thanks wink

All natural... 

...and apparently quite popular with the general membership if that Bestest Breasteses or Blessed Breasts or (or whatever it's called) thread is any indication.  A winning combination, indeed.

I'll start saving my nickles for your plane ticket without delay.  With any luck, I should be able to fly you in some time around Feb of 2015.  Keep your schedule open for a shoot...

Dec 26 06 04:29 pm Link

Photographer

bman

Hollywood, Alabama, US

MrE Creations wrote:

Ditto.

Dec 26 06 04:31 pm Link

Model

Dances with Wolves

SLE Photography wrote:

SLE Photography wrote:

I'm serious.  Get an answer back from her & we'll talk via e-mail & arrange it.  big_smile

You want her? You go knock on her door mister wink

I'll shoot with her in a hot second. oh, and it'll be hot.

Dec 26 06 04:32 pm Link

Model

Dances with Wolves

Jay Bowman wrote:

All natural... 

...and apparently quite popular with the general membership if that Bestest Breasteses or Blessed Breasts or (or whatever it's called) thread is any indication.  A winning combination, indeed.

I'll start saving my nickles for your plane ticket without delay.  With any luck, I should be able to fly you in some time around Feb or 2015.  Keep your schedule open for a shoot...

Lol...my ex-boyfriend just called me up (he's not a photographer) and he's like...so, I hear that you've got the best boobs on MM..and I'm like- how do you know that?

The photographer that works downstairs from his studio went up and was like- hey- your ex has the best boobs on MM...lol....

If I'm ever in GA- I'll let you know- we'd do some great work together smile

Dec 26 06 04:33 pm Link

Photographer

SLE Photography

Orlando, Florida, US

SLE Photography wrote:

SLE Photography wrote:

Daniela V wrote:
You want her? You go knock on her door mister wink

I'll shoot with her in a hot second. oh, and it'll be hot.

*off to PM the ladies & start shopping for airline tickets*

Dec 26 06 04:48 pm Link

Photographer

Hamza

New York, New York, US

MrE Creations wrote:
Ok, let me be REAL specific haha. Its for a Playboy styled site and the girls need to look Playboy quality. Not to be rude, but I cant use just random looking girls for this. All of the girls who look like that out here in California are used to getting paid like $500 to go look pretty and promote at a nightclub. Or they get some GWC to pay them hundreds of dollars an hour to shoot in a bikini. So they either want an astronomical rate to shoot topless or most wont even consider it. Hence my troubles.

Dude!  All you do is bitch about how 'YOU' can't afford to pay the models you want to work with.  It's simple economics, Supply and Demand.  You supply the cash, they supply the goods.  If you can't afford what they are willing to charge, don't pay them!  Stop crying on the forums and making yourself look pathetic and cheap! 

Sounds to me like you are jealous that they are making so much money for what you percieve as doing nothing.  Are you pissed off because if you paid them their rate you would not be able to make any money for yourself?  Stop crying about not being able to afford to pay the girls you want to shoot, I'm not feeling sorry for you.

Dec 26 06 04:57 pm Link

Photographer

photosbydmp

Shepparton-Mooroopna, Victoria, Australia

damn straight, there are some on m/m but most of really good models i use come from other sources, seems the majority of m/m models have there bios written by the grimms bros, IE fairy tales.

Dec 26 06 05:00 pm Link

Photographer

SayCheeZ!

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Brandy wrote:
Hey... I'm 21 in Vegas. Don't pay me... just send the plane ticket...

MrE Creations wrote:
Plane ticket? I am only like 3 hours from Vegas, you can drive it haha.

WoW!
A roundtrip plane ticket from LV to various parts of CA can be had for less than $100... someone gives you an affordable offer like that and ya still refuse it?

If you are looking for a "Playboy quality model" at a 'TFP' rate... maybe you should become a "Playboy quality photographer" first.

Dec 26 06 05:10 pm Link

Photographer

SayCheeZ!

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Hamza wrote:
Dude!  All you do is bitch about how 'YOU' can't afford to pay the models you want to work with...

Sounds to me like you are jealous that they are making so much money for what you percieve as doing nothing.  Are you pissed off because if you paid them their rate you would not be able to make any money for yourself?  Stop crying about not being able to afford to pay the girls you want to shoot, I'm not feeling sorry for you.

He can afford it.  He owns a Canon.
He can make money off of his work.  After all, we all know he's a pro... because  he bought a Canon!

Dec 26 06 05:21 pm Link

Photographer

Hamza

New York, New York, US

Brandy wrote:

MrE Creations wrote:
Plane ticket? I am only like 3 hours from Vegas, you can drive it haha.

SayCheeZ! wrote:
WoW!
A roundtrip plane ticket from LV to various parts of CA can be had for less than $100... someone gives you an affordable offer like that and ya still refuse it?

If you are looking for a "Playboy quality model" at a 'TFP' rate... maybe you should become a "Playboy quality photographer" first.

LMAO!  Someone beat me to it!  Damn you!  LMAO!

Dec 26 06 06:16 pm Link

Photographer

Hamza

New York, New York, US

SayCheeZ! wrote:
He can afford it.  He owns a Canon.
He can make money off of his work.  After all, we all know he's a pro... because  he bought a Canon!

LMAO!

Oh stop!

You're killing me!!

LMAO!

Dec 26 06 06:23 pm Link

Photographer

AJR Photography

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US

Daniela V wrote:

I'm right here.

Now where are my plane tickets?

edit: oh wait, I'm out of the age group you want to shoot topless. Too bad...given I've got one of the last sets of real C cup breasts. OH well.

You crack me up Daniela !!!

Dec 26 06 06:32 pm Link

Photographer

The Rock Photography

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Ha, you guys and gals are all great.

But truthfully, here in canada, I have not run into many who are willing to do nude photography. And I do pay quite well too.

so if you know of any, please send them my way, bc I have lots of work and projects on the go and i am frantically trying to find the right models to fill those sessions.

Rockie

Dec 26 06 07:49 pm Link

Photographer

SLE Photography

Orlando, Florida, US

The Rock Photography wrote:

But truthfully, here in canada, I have not run into many who are willing to do nude photography. And I do pay quite well too.

so if you know of any, please send them my way, bc I have lots of work and projects on the go and i am frantically trying to find the right models to fill those sessions.

Rockie

Of course you haven't, your entire country's an icebox.
Move somewhere warm  wink

Dec 26 06 08:36 pm Link

Model

Carmen the MILF

Sanford, North Carolina, US

CareLyn Anita wrote:

Very Comfortable, thank-you!

Give us over 40 model a try...we work wonders!

Carmen

Dec 26 06 11:20 pm Link

Photographer

Renee Jacobs

Montpellier, Languedoc-Roussillon, France

SLE Photography wrote:

Let me know when and I'll arrange to visit my folks in Miami, bring you guys truffles after the shoot and join you for dinner!!! ;-).

Dec 27 06 12:05 am Link

Model

Carole B

Durham, North Carolina, US

MrE Creations wrote:
No alternative, tatts and piercings are turnoffs to most guys. Like I said, I need very attractive young models, like what you see in my port. Thanks

So you are saying that those with piercings and tats are unattractive because of their body mods?  Most people today have piercings or body mods.  Atleast a piercing should be accepted. But I cant change your mind.  Happy hunting!

Dec 27 06 12:14 am Link

Photographer

SLE Photography

Orlando, Florida, US

SLE Photography wrote:

Renée Jacobs wrote:
Let me know when and I'll arrange to visit my folks in Miami, bring you guys truffles after the shoot and join you for dinner!!! ;-).

I already got a PM from Daniela about dates, I'm waiting to hear back from Samantha.  This'll be my one major expense for the year shoot-wise.  You'll have to come out to Haulover to join us for some of the shoot, I have a GREAT concept in mind (will PM it to you, I ain't repeating it in a forum!)

Dec 27 06 01:16 am Link

Model

Zimat

Fairfax, California, US

I'm happy in the nude but shooting for content sites kinda creeps me out.  Oooh, and I'm over the hill too ;-)  I would think you'd have lots of luck in SoCal!  I was doing web-admin for a content site up here in Northern Cali a few years ago and we had tons of success finding models.
-Sara

Dec 27 06 01:52 am Link

Model

Dances with Wolves

SayCheeZ! wrote:

Brandy wrote:

WoW!

And that's the best effing post ever.

Dec 27 06 10:06 am Link

Photographer

MrE Creations

SayCheeZ! wrote:

WoW!

Bashing my work with that shit you call a "portfolio" is pretty funny. Why dont you acquire some basic lighting skills first before judging others work.

Dec 27 06 10:54 am Link

Model

Iona Lynn

Oakland, California, US

*wanders in*

*reads casting call*

well I'm too old and have two med size tats...
Oh do they even have brunets in playboy???

*walks out laughing*

Dec 27 06 01:09 pm Link

Model

Iona Lynn

Oakland, California, US

The Rock Photography wrote:

Rockie

*looks in desk drawer for passport*

Yup still got mine...

Dec 27 06 01:11 pm Link

Photographer

Veteres Vitri

MAYLENE, Alabama, US

Daniela V wrote:
Lol...my ex-boyfriend just called me up (he's not a photographer) and he's like...so, I hear that you've got the best boobs on MM..and I'm like- how do you know that?

The photographer that works downstairs from his studio went up and was like- hey- your ex has the best boobs on MM...lol....

I just looked at your port.   Damn!! They are nice.

Dec 27 06 01:17 pm Link