Forums > General Industry > Where are the models who do nudity?

Photographer

MrE Creations

Dec 22 06 02:10 pm Link

Model

Dances with Wolves

SHAWNEE ON DELAWARE, Pennsylvania, US

MrE Creations wrote:
Apparently not here. I am not even talking full on nude, just Playboy styled topless. Seems like there are no 18-24 year old models who are comfortable with it. Its like the prettier they are, the more they think they can charge $150 for a bikini cause guys drool over them all day and topless work is far beneath them. ugh

I'm right here.

Now where are my plane tickets?

edit: oh wait, I'm out of the age group you want to shoot topless. Too bad...given I've got one of the last sets of real C cup breasts. OH well.

Dec 22 06 02:11 pm Link

Model

Shyly

Pasadena, California, US

I think OMP is better for searching for specific kinds of models, because you can narrow your search criteria based on the kind of work the model will do.  Might be worth a basic membership to have access to that feature.

Dec 22 06 02:12 pm Link

Model

Fifi

Gainesville, Florida, US

MrE Creations wrote:
Apparently not here. I am not even talking full on nude, just Playboy styled topless. Seems like there are no 18-24 year old models who are comfortable with it. Its like the prettier they are, the more they think they can charge $150 for a bikini cause guys drool over them all day and topless work is far beneath them. ugh

Are you kidding?

You obviously haven't looked at all. I can name a shitload off the top of my head.

Dec 22 06 02:12 pm Link

Photographer

Davis Images

Tampa, Florida, US

Keep digging. They are out there. Just avoid the ones with major attitude.

Dec 22 06 02:13 pm Link

Photographer

MrE Creations

Daniela V wrote:

I'm right here.

edit: oh wait, I'm out of the age group you want to shoot topless. Too bad...given I've got one of the last sets of real C cup breasts. OH well.

Hey, 1 year removed is doable haha I only said that because I really cant use like 30 something models for what I do. You are very pretty, must be a California thing I think.

Dec 22 06 02:14 pm Link

Model

Samantha Grace

Los Angeles, California, US

You didn't contact me?

You know depending on the photographer, most models are flexible.

Send both Daniela and I a plane ticket, and we will shoot together.

Double the hotness!

I also have a small C cup, and I am all natural! I am 22, I can show you my ID.

Dec 22 06 02:15 pm Link

Photographer

MrE Creations

Lamonica wrote:

Are you kidding?

You obviously haven't looked at all. I can name a shitload off the top of my head.

Ok, I should be more specific. California based! All the girls out here are nuts and want like $150 to $200 an hour for bikini/lingerie and wont even consider topless. Really cant afford to pay travel expenses and fly models in sad

Dec 22 06 02:16 pm Link

Model

Stacy

Englewood, Florida, US

hahahah you haven't looked very hard, have ya? wink

Photographer

M Pandolfo Photography

Tampa, Florida, US

MrE Creations wrote:

Are you talking about models existing that meet that criteria? Or models that are willing to do it on a tfp/tfcd basis? If you're offering pay I can't imagine it would be that difficult to find talented and willing subjects.

Model

Fifi

Gainesville, Florida, US

MrE Creations wrote:

Ok, I should be more specific. California based! All the girls out here are nuts and want like $150 to $200 an hour for bikini/lingerie and wont even consider topless. Really cant afford to pay travel expenses and fly models in sad

In California? I'm sure you can find models willing to shoot topless. There are more models out there than most places.

Dec 22 06 02:17 pm Link

Model

Samantha Grace

MrE Creations wrote:

A lot of times they are actors. Some of them are afraid to shoot topless. Fearing it would ruin their acting career. I know, sounds sliiy.

Photographer

MrE Creations

Michael Pandolfo wrote:

Are you talking about models existing that meet that criteria? Or models that are willing to do it on a tfp/tfcd basis? If you're offering pay I can't imagine it would be that difficult to find talented and willing subjects.

Yea, its paid and its paid quite well too. Like I said a few posts ago, must be a Cali thing.

Photographer

JSVPhotography

Madison, Wisconsin, US

MrE Creations wrote:
Apparently not here. I am not even talking full on nude, just Playboy styled topless. Seems like there are no 18-24 year old llamas who are comfortable with it. Its like the prettier they are, the more they think they can charge $150 for a bikini cause guys drool over them all day and topless work is far beneath them. ugh

All I can say is you are not looking hard enough.

Dec 22 06 02:18 pm Link

Model

JanineM

Miami, Arizona, US

I think many Models are willing to do those types of shoots. However, if that is all we are approached with (which here on MM I have been asked by many photographers that already)...it gets old. I have done them and they are a lot of fun! But I need more than those style shots... Also, as a model...I look at the overall style of the photographer and how the nudity is shot in the image. I checked out your photos and I think they are great....I am sure you will find many locals who would be willing. Best wishes!
-jM

Dec 22 06 02:18 pm Link

Model

BigC

Kissimmee, Florida, US

Daniela V wrote:
I'm right here.

MrE Creations, you are missing out if you don't shoot Daniela! I only wish I had a camera. She's marvelous, chck out her port. *Goes and looks through his best buy circular for a new camera to purchase*

Dec 22 06 02:19 pm Link

Model

Chantelle Mathiasson

Carson City, Nevada, US

MrE Creations wrote:

Yea, its paid and its paid quite well too. Like I said a few posts ago, must be a Cali thing.

i know of models out here in california that shoot nude, I personally don't due to respect for my fiance, however I do know of models out here that do. Just look around, I know you will find some if you actually look.

~Chantelle~

Dec 22 06 02:20 pm Link

Model

Dances with Wolves

Samantha Grace wrote:
You didn't contact me?

You know depending on the photographer, most models are flexible.

Send both Daniela and I a plane ticket, and we will shoot together.

Double the hotness!

I also have a small C cup, and I am all natural! I am 22, I can show you my ID.

HELL YES.

Dec 22 06 02:21 pm Link

Photographer

MrE Creations

Ok, let me be REAL specific haha. Its for a Playboy styled site and the girls need to look Playboy quality. Not to be rude, but I cant use just random looking girls for this. All of the girls who look like that out here in California are used to getting paid like $500 to go look pretty and promote at a nightclub. Or they get some GWC to pay them hundreds of dollars an hour to shoot in a bikini. So they either want an astronomical rate to shoot topless or most wont even consider it. Hence my troubles.

Dec 22 06 02:21 pm Link

Photographer

M Pandolfo Photography

Tampa, Florida, US

JanineM wrote:
I think many Models are willing to do those types of shoots. However, if that is all we are approached with (which here on MM I have been asked by many photographers that already)...it gets old. I have done them and they are a lot of fun! But I need more than those style shots... Also, as a model...I look at the overall style of the photographer and how the nudity is shot in the image. I checked out your photos and I think they are great....I am sure you will find many locals who would be willing. Best wishes!
-jM

Exactly. Balancing the needs of the photographer with shots the model needs to enhance her portfolio is a nice compromise...win/win. And where have you been? Oops...sorry...threadjacking.

Dec 22 06 02:22 pm Link

Model

Chantelle Mathiasson

Carson City, Nevada, US

MrE Creations wrote:
Ok, let me be REAL specific haha. Its for a Playboy styled site and the girls need to look Playboy quality. Not to be rude, but I cant use just random looking girls for this. All of the girls who look like that out here in California are used to getting paid like $500 to go look pretty and promote at a nightclub. Or they get some GWC to pay them hundreds of dollars an hour to shoot in a bikini. So they either want an astronomical rate to shoot topless or most wont even consider it. Hence my troubles.

where is southern california are you?? I know of one model who was featured in playboy and is here in california who has relly reasonable rates as well. contact me if interested. Shes gorgeous too big_smile

~Chantelle~

Dec 22 06 02:23 pm Link

Model

Dances with Wolves

MrE Creations wrote:

If it's paid quite well and you cannot find anyone in Cali, then extend the offer to out of state models (LIKE ME)...because they can always book other jobs while they are out there (SOMETHING I DO).

Now I'm curious what your definition of "pays well" is wink

I'm always up for a trip to Cali.

Dec 22 06 02:23 pm Link

Photographer

JSVPhotography

Madison, Wisconsin, US

JanineM wrote:
-jM

Yes, I agree. The quality of your shots is top notch. Perhaps list in your bio what projects you'd like to work on. You may get some interest there. I also agree that shooting all nude, all implied, all topless all the time is putting yourself into a rut. There are models out there that can benefit from the quality of your work fully dressed. Here's where fashion, attitude of the model, composition of the shot, location replace the nudity.

Dec 22 06 02:24 pm Link

Model

Dances with Wolves

MrE Creations wrote:

It's called negotiating.

I charge substantially less than what I hear other models on my level charge. HINT EFFING HINT.

Dec 22 06 02:25 pm Link

Model

Dances with Wolves

Clarence aka  Big C wrote:

MrE Creations, you are missing out if you don't shoot Daniela! I only wish I had a camera. She's marvelous, chck out her port. *Goes and looks through his best buy circular for a new camera to purchase*

Model

Brandy

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Hey... I'm 21 in Vegas. Don't pay me... just send the plane ticket...

Photographer

J Schumacher

Gustine, California, US

MrE Creations wrote:
Apparently not here.

Hee hee.... I'm happy to say, I must've passed some invisible barrier, because now I get requests to do such things. Happy happy joy.

So, they are here. Just lurking.

Dec 22 06 02:27 pm Link

Model

Stacy

Englewood, Florida, US

*san diego* smile

Photographer

MrE Creations

Brandy wrote:
Hey... I'm 21 in Vegas. Don't pay me... just send the plane ticket...

Plane ticket? I am only like 3 hours from Vegas, you can drive it haha.

Photographer

Howard Garcia

New York, New York, US

MrE Creations wrote:

Have you tried posting a notice in the Casting Calls forum on  this site?
I'm sure you'll get plenty of responses.

Dec 22 06 02:28 pm Link

Model

Brandy

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

MrE Creations wrote:

Plane ticket? I am only like 3 hours from Vegas, you can drive it haha.

I'm not taking my car out of state right now... transmission issues are forcing it to stay in Vegas. Anyways, I hate driving in Cali...

Dec 22 06 02:29 pm Link

Photographer

Digital Focus

Glendale, Arizona, US

Chantelle Gascoigne wrote:

where is southern california are you?? I know of one model who was featured in playboy and is here in california who has relly reasonable rates as well. contact me if interested. Shes gorgeous too big_smile

~Chantelle~

Where are these models you speak of?

Model

trish

shit.... i'm 30 sad

www.trishytrashy.com

Model

Nemesis73

Dayton, Alabama, US

ahem ... missed me.

N.

Dec 22 06 02:30 pm Link

Photographer

James S

Spokane Valley, Washington, US

They are out there. I've found several models who were happy to model for TFP/TFCD, or no more than $50.

Try placing an ad on Craigslist. I've found several models through there. Just be patient.

Dec 22 06 02:31 pm Link

Photographer

MrE Creations

Howard Garcia wrote:

Have you tried posting a notice in the Casting Calls forum on  this site?
I'm sure you'll get plenty of responses.

Thanks, yea I tried that awhile back and got like 3 replies...Guess I can always try again.

Dec 22 06 02:32 pm Link

Photographer

J Schumacher

Gustine, California, US

Nemesis73 wrote:
ahem ... missed me.

N.

Ooo whee. She looks like fun, too.

Dec 22 06 02:32 pm Link

Photographer

J Schumacher

Gustine, California, US

trish wrote:
shit.... i'm 30 sad

www.trishytrashy.com

30 is fine with me, when you look like that.

Dec 22 06 02:33 pm Link

Model

Samantha Grace

MrE Creations wrote:

Thanks, yea I tried that awhile back and got like 3 replies...Guess I can always try again.

I think you are having trouble looking for models with the Playboy look. I work with a few photographers who have this trouble. They put out casting calls, and get very few models who the look they are looking for.
Most of the girls apply to anything.

Dec 22 06 02:34 pm Link

Model

Bianca Bombshell

Raleigh, Illinois, US

Hey, I love nudity!!! LOL. No seriously, it sounds really deluded and sad, but I've wanted to be a playmate since I was 11. I think the human body is beautiful and it's ridiculous that nudity is such a big deal, especially in the states.

Dec 22 06 02:35 pm Link