Artist/Painter

Hunter GWPB

King of Prussia, Pennsylvania, US

A very popular woman raised in Wyomissing, Pennsylvania.

smile

Shall we keep track of her here?

Jan 11 24 10:45 am Link

Photographer

Chris Macan

HAVERTOWN, Pennsylvania, US

Hunter  GWPB wrote:
Shall we keep track of her here?

I'll send her a message and see if she wants to stop by the studio later.....

Jan 11 24 11:47 am Link

Photographer

Gold Rush Studio

Sacramento, California, US

Chris Macan wrote:

I'll send her a message and see if she wants to stop by the studio later.....

Thanks for making me laugh!

Jan 11 24 03:45 pm Link

Photographer

JSouthworth

Kingston upon Hull, England, United Kingdom

Does she model as well as sing? The potential is there.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taylor_Swift

Jan 12 24 04:10 am Link

Photographer

Managing Light

Salem, Virginia, US

I had to laugh at a 'poster' in the WSJ yesterday: "Taylor Swift: Making the NFL Great Again."

Jan 12 24 12:39 pm Link

Photographer

rxz

Glen Ellyn, Illinois, US

I've been told Taylor is a singer.  I don't recall hearing any of her songs.

I hope Kelce hasn't been spend spending time with her.  I like the Chiefs.

And after watching the Texans and Stroud versus the Browns today, I hope the Bears owners realize what Fields, another Ohio State QB, can do with an offense line and coaching.

Jan 13 24 04:42 pm Link

Photographer

Adventure Photos

Palos Park, Illinois, US

Managing Light wrote:
I had to laugh at a 'poster' in the WSJ yesterday: "Taylor Swift: Making the NFL Great Again."

I like that one.    Also, it seems that Ms. Taylor has 'made it' on her talent mostly.  Yes, she is knock out beautiful, but doesn't use it in an obvious sexual manner, such as naked pics 'leaked', or shot from a distance at a vacation resort. She's kept her clothes on.  Not any big scandal, not hooking up with the famous dudes who spoil women.  Not cheating on married men.  Just guys who fall by the wayside, and thus fear being the next topic of a hit song she does to get even. 
      And no 'nip slips' or very suggestive 'nearly nude' pics all over the scandal sheets. (Think of how nearly every Kardashian has gotten famous.)     
  OR this challenge:  Add her to the list of actresses, even singers, who do well but just won't cross that nudity threshold by choice.    Think of the actresses who 'aged' past mid 30's and went downhill because they turned down roles that even required just simple topless scene somewhere.

Jan 22 24 12:56 pm Link

Photographer

rxz

Glen Ellyn, Illinois, US

Vanessa Williams didn't do that bad after her appearance in Penthouse.  Although she did lose her Miss America title.   And then there's the nude foreign model who is the wife of our former president.

Jan 22 24 01:41 pm Link

Photographer

rxz

Glen Ellyn, Illinois, US

DP

Jan 22 24 01:45 pm Link

Photographer

Managing Light

Salem, Virginia, US

Adventure Photos wrote:
Also, it seems that Ms. Taylor has 'made it' on her talent mostly.  Yes, she is knock out beautiful, but doesn't use it in an obvious sexual manner, such as naked pics 'leaked', or shot from a distance at a vacation resort. She's kept her clothes on.  Not any big scandal, not hooking up with the famous dudes who spoil women.  Not cheating on married men.  Just guys who fall by the wayside, and thus fear being the next topic of a hit song she does to get even. 
      And no 'nip slips' or very suggestive 'nearly nude' pics all over the scandal sheets. (Think of how nearly every Kardashian has gotten famous.)     
  OR this challenge:  Add her to the list of actresses, even singers, who do well but just won't cross that nudity threshold by choice.    Think of the actresses who 'aged' past mid 30's and went downhill because they turned down roles that even required just simple topless scene somewhere.

And to add to this great list, Ms Taylor is one fantastic businesswoman!

Jan 22 24 02:40 pm Link

Photographer

Joe Tomasone

Spring Hill, Florida, US

Managing Light wrote:
And to add to this great list, Ms Taylor is one fantastic businesswoman!

No joke.  Brains, talent, beauty, and reportedly as devoted to her fans as they are to her.  She's gotten press for the nice things she's done for her fans that she frankly didn't have to do.  If she ever decides to get into politics, she's already elected.

I've seen articles about how her recent concert tour literally has altered the economy of the cities she's played.  Her concert movie is already the highest grossing concert movie in history.  Her tour will probably wind up being the highest grossing tour.  Her songs are largely pop sugar, to be sure, but many are surprisingly intelligent - another feather in her cap.   

Disregard her at your own peril.   She's a force to contend with.

Jan 23 24 09:14 am Link

Photographer

Garry k

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

I am not really familiar with her but she appears to be a good role model girls and young women in America

Jan 23 24 09:21 am Link

Artist/Painter

Hunter GWPB

Big news this week. 

Those that would victimize Ms. Swift, and anyone else, have been hitting the AI to make deepfake nudes of her.

Taylor Swift was seen kissing her boyfriend, Travis Kelce of the Kansas City Chiefs, after the AFC game on Sunday.

Right wing heads are exploding because Swift can only be part of a psy ops plot by Democrats to interfere with the election, because somehow, an intelligent, beautiful, talented and superb business woman can't make up her own mind as to whom she would favor as a leader and that is what is considered election interference now.  big_smile   Geez.  (See the first point where this cyberwarfare is likely being carried out by the deranged aligned with trump.)  When trump comes up with a nasty nickname for Ms. Swift and alienates her fan base with his childish and pathetic attacks on her, be sure to watch how it is framed as a deep state plot!

Jan 29 24 02:12 pm Link

Photographer

SayCheeZ!

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Hunter  GWPB wrote:
Big news this week. 

Those that would victimize Ms. Swift, and anyone else, have been hitting the AI to make deepfake nudes of her.

Taylor Swift was seen kissing her boyfriend, Travis Kelce of the Kansas City Chiefs, after the AFC game on Sunday.

Right wing heads are exploding...

Are MAGAts smart enough to use AI?
I mean, they do live in the stone age y'know.

Jan 29 24 02:38 pm Link

Photographer

LightDreams

Hunter  GWPB wrote:
Right wing heads are exploding because Swift can only be part of a psy ops plot by Democrats to interfere with the election...

...be sure to watch how it is framed as a deep state plot!

Fox News went even further today.  Suggesting that there is a PSYOPS plot to make sure that the Kansas City Chiefs win the Super Bowl because, apparently, the secret cabal's plan is to artificially "build up" Taylor Swift / Travis Kelce even more! 

That way, she'll have even more clout when the plot comes to fruition and she "commands" her fans to vote against Trump!  Supposedly.

So, OF COURSE, "they" have to "FIX" the Super Bowl game.

Yep, yet another conspiracy theory for the "true believers".

---

By the way...

Most of you are aware by now of Trump's latest public claim that “only about two percent" of his cheering MAGA audience, would be able to pass the BASIC COGNITIVE TEST.  While (in the past) he HAS ridiculed his followers, THIS time, I don't think he even understood exactly what it was that he was saying.

Jan 29 24 09:09 pm Link

Artist/Painter

Hunter GWPB

Wooo Hooo!  Exciting stuff  smile  You know you have made it when flight numbers are designated just for you!

"Taylor Swift was born in 1989. Travis Kelce wears jersey No. 87.

American Airlines and United Airlines took notice.

Whether you’re a Swiftie or a member of Chiefs Kingdom, if you need flights from Kansas City to Las Vegas and the Super Bowl on Feb. 11, a few flight numbers might catch your eye.

American’s Flight 1989 is scheduled to run twice from Kansas City to Las Vegas on Feb. 9 and Feb. 10, both departing at 12:30 p.m. local time. And after the game, Flight 87 leaves Las Vegas for Kansas City at 12:20 a.m. local time on Feb. 12.

These aren’t regularly scheduled flights, either.

“You could say that after tonight’s games, we are in our football era, and we are thrilled to provide additional direct flights from Kansas City to Las Vegas,” American Airlines said in a statement sent to The Associated Press. “To our customers who are huge sports fans, look what you made us do.”"

https://apnews.com/article/taylor-swift … 4b6485bd65

Jan 30 24 08:03 am Link

Model

JT99

Saint Paul, Minnesota, US

Having grown up in the Kansas City area, and because I played football several years, I've been enjoying the recent dynasty-building of the Chiefs.  Taylor Swift has been a distraction but I wouldn't say a nuisance.  I'm far more bummed the Lions didn't make it to the Super Bowl than I am about her.  (Mild apologies to 49ers fans...but the other 3 teams vying for championships have all been to the Super Bowl recently.  The Lions haven't.)

Jan 30 24 07:51 pm Link

Artist/Painter

Hunter GWPB

Taylor Swift won the album of the year Grammy on Sunday for her 2022 album “Midnights,” becoming the artist with the most wins in the coveted category with four.

Prior to her win of the coveted award, Swift was tied with Frank Sinatra, Stevie Wonder and Paul Simon, who along with her all previously won album of the year three times. She took home golden gramophones for album of the year in 2009 for “Fearless,” 2015 for “1989” and 2021 for “Folklore.”

https://www.cnn.com/2024/02/04/entertai … ar-grammys

(Is that part of the psy ops plan, too?)

Feb 04 24 09:58 pm Link

Photographer

Frank Lewis Photography

Winter Park, Florida, US

Hunter  GWPB wrote:
Taylor Swift won the album of the year Grammy on Sunday for her 2022 album “Midnights,” becoming the artist with the most wins in the coveted category with four.

Prior to her win of the coveted award, Swift was tied with Frank Sinatra, Stevie Wonder and Paul Simon, who along with her all previously won album of the year three times. She took home golden gramophones for album of the year in 2009 for “Fearless,” 2015 for “1989” and 2021 for “Folklore.”

https://www.cnn.com/2024/02/04/entertai … ar-grammys

(Is that part of the psy ops plan, too?)

Not sure. Better ask Hannity.

BTW: The Grammys was quite a show last night.

Feb 05 24 08:46 am Link

Artist/Painter

Hunter GWPB

Taylor Swift wins the Super Bowl jen

Did the psy op work?

And a deranged deviant claims partial responsible for Swift's finical success!  She and every other person that benefits by copyrights on music owes him loyalty, he says.

https://variety.com/2024/music/news/tru … 235907368/

Feb 11 24 08:39 pm Link

Photographer

LightDreams

The only thing new here, is the sheer number of Republicans that still believe that Taylor Swift is part of a PSYOPS conspiracy against Trump...

---

"(CNN)  About one-third of Republicans say they believe Taylor Swift is involved in a covert government effort to help Joe Biden win the 2024 presidential election, a poll published Wednesday from Monmouth University found.

The absurd and baseless conspiracy theory in question, which was popularized in right-wing media ahead of Super Bowl LVIII, alleges Swift’s relationship with Kansas City Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce was fabricated by the government as part of a sprawling psychological operations plot. The goal of the purported plot is that the Chiefs’ victory on Sunday would present Swift with an even larger pulpit from which to endorse Biden, swinging the 2024 presidential election in his favor."

Feb 14 24 08:00 pm Link

Photographer

LightDreams

LightDreams wrote:
About one-third of Republicans say they believe Taylor Swift is involved in a covert government effort to help Joe Biden win the 2024 presidential election...

Hell, maybe Trump isn't so crazy expecting his followers to believe all of his latest pronouncements!

These are some more of him (just from the last few days):

- Trump told the NRA crowd that if he’s not elected, “We’re not gonna have Pennsylvania, they’ll change the name, they’re gonna change the name of Pennsylvania.”
  (Okay...  Yet another deep "conspiracy".  But why exactly...?)

- Trump needed an exceptional Valentines message for Melania.  Especially after claiming immigrants (I.E. Melania) "are poisoning the blood of the country", losing $88.3 million in the Jean Carroll rape / liable trial, and he'll spend tomorrow at the Stormy Daniels "Hush Money" court case...

So what did he go with?

"(The Guardian)  This is a Valentine’s Day letter from Donald J Trump”, the message sent out on Wednesday began: “Dear Melania. I love you!”

It then took its unexpected turn.

“Even after every single indictment, arrest and witch hunt, you never left my side. You’ve always supported me through everything. I wouldn’t be the man I am today without your guidance, kindness and warmth. You will always mean the world to me, Melania! From your husband with love, Donald J Trump.”

Recipients who clicked on one of three big red invitations to “send your love” were directed to a page offering the chance to send a “personalised message” to Melania – and to donate to Trump’s campaign amounts ranging from $20.24 to $3,300 or “other”."
  (Of course it did.  And Trump is still insisting Melania really will be out "heavily" campaigning with him...)

- (CNN)  Trump says he would encourage Russia to ‘do whatever the hell they want’ to any NATO country that doesn’t pay enough".
  (Oh well, what could POSSIBLY go wrong...?)

Just another few days in Trumpland.

So are we really surprised that so many of them believe the Taylor Swift "deep state conspiracy" to fix the Superbowl and hurt Donald Trump???

Feb 14 24 08:13 pm Link

Photographer

JohnTozziPhotography

Seattle, Washington, US

When all you have on your side are Kanye, Kevin Sorbo, Scott Baio, Rob Schneider, and Kid Rock, what do you expect?

It wouldn’t surprise me if Kanye started the rumor.

Feb 15 24 06:41 am Link

Photographer

Focuspuller

Los Angeles, California, US

LightDreams wrote:
"(CNN)  About one-third of Republicans say they believe Taylor Swift is involved in a covert government effort to help Joe Biden win the 2024 presidential election, a poll published Wednesday from Monmouth University found.

It is so covert that only MAGAt morons are aware of it.

Feb 15 24 09:40 am Link

Photographer

Focuspuller

Los Angeles, California, US

JohnTozziPhotography wrote:
When all you have on your side are Kanye, Kevin Sorbo, Scott Baio, Rob Schneider, and Kid Rock, what do you expect?

It wouldn’t surprise me if Kanye started the rumor.

Don't disrespect Ted Nugent, Roseanne Barr, Randy Quaid, and Jon Voight, the next Donnie Dipshit Cabinet.

Feb 15 24 09:49 am Link

Photographer

Super Dimension Foto

Portland, Oregon, US

I still can't comprehend her level of fame.

She's talented and pretty. Has all the making of a pop star. I think I know the chorus of 2 or 3 of her greatest hits. I can say the same thing about a lot of pop singers. How did she explode in so much popularity? Did the Internet just collectively decide to make her a god? Like those viral challenges? Logic tells you don't eat Tide Pods, but people do anyways because they have the need to feel part of something. Let's all become Taylor Swift fans because it brings us together. Just like with Barbenheimer?

Feb 15 24 02:16 pm Link

Photographer

LightDreams

Apparently Taylor Swift has sold 114 million albums, so far.

No matter how you cut it, that's an awful lot of albums...

For comparison as of Aug 2022 (according to Statista):

Elvis sold 139 million

The Beatles sold 183 million

Feb 15 24 03:21 pm Link

Photographer

rxz

Glen Ellyn, Illinois, US

I'm not into streaming, but for those that are, so far -
Taylor Swift has 38 billion sales
Beatles have 18 billion sales

Feb 15 24 04:40 pm Link

Photographer

Chris Macan

HAVERTOWN, Pennsylvania, US

LightDreams wrote:

Focuspuller wrote:
It is so covert that only MAGAt morons are aware of it.

It could be a self fulfilling prophecy if they piss her off enough....

Feb 15 24 06:16 pm Link

Artist/Painter

Hunter GWPB

"— Taylor Swift donated $100,000 to the family of Lisa Lopez-Galvan, the woman killed in the shooting at the Kansas City Chiefs’ Super Bowl victory parade.

Two $50,000 donations were posted Friday under the singer’s name on a GoFundMe page. Swift’s representative confirmed the donations to Variety, the trade publication reported, and The Associated Press independently verified the posts.

“Sending my deepest sympathies and condolences in the wake of your devastating loss. With love, Taylor Swift,” read the messages accompanying the posts."

https://apnews.com/article/taylor-swift … b51b536f3c

Feb 17 24 08:50 am Link