Forums > General Industry > Who pays when both parties refuse to do tfcd/tfp?

Photographer

MrE Creations

MEWanoDesigns wrote:

Geez, your professionalism just astounds me. *rolls eyes*

Like his comment WAS professional? You can fuck off too

Dec 10 06 11:18 am Link

Model

Mz Machina

Chicago, Illinois, US

Mikel Featherston wrote:
The forum readers pay, because it ends up being discussed here. Again. And Again.

LOL Rofl....

Dec 10 06 11:22 am Link

Photographer

MWPortraits

Kansas City, Missouri, US

MrE Creations wrote:

Like his comment WAS professional? You can fuck off too

Oh, well, thank you! Tell me, do you know any other way to express your disdain, or is "Fuck off" all you can manage?

And HIS professionalism wasn't being called into question. YOU are the one ragging on the site. If you're SO displeased, the C-A-M feature works wonders.

Dec 10 06 11:24 am Link

Model

Mz Machina

Chicago, Illinois, US

CareLyn Anita wrote:

LOL Rofl....

still laughing...

Dec 10 06 11:27 am Link

Photographer

TBJ Imaging

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, US

CareLyn Anita wrote:

LOL Rofl....

r u guys bff now? ttyl

Dec 10 06 11:28 am Link

Photographer

MWPortraits

CareLyn Anita wrote:

still laughing...

Where's that South Park photo of the dead horse being beat when you need it?

Dec 10 06 11:28 am Link

Photographer

TBJ Imaging

MEWanoDesigns wrote:

Sorry for bringing up a topic that has been discusssed before...but you guys have to admit that if people did not bring up old topics....we would run out of things to talk about on here and we might have to go out on Sunday and do something else....now what fun would that be....lol

Dec 10 06 11:30 am Link

Photographer

MWPortraits

MEWanoDesigns wrote:

Thomas B wrote:
Sorry for bringing up a topic that has been discusssed before...but you guys have to admit that if people did not bring up old topics....we would run out of things to talk about on here and we might have to go out on Sunday and do something else....now what fun would that be....lol

Haha, I had no problem with the topic. And you're right. It's all been talked about on here, at least twice. I just like the photo of the dead horse with it's tounge hanging out...lol.

Dec 10 06 11:35 am Link

Photographer

IrishOne

Dallas, Texas, US

Well in defense of us amatures , which i am , we all had to start some where didn't we . I have seen some amazing photos taken by non-seasond pro's here and wheather any one want's to admit we feed off of each other from all leavels . As you can see here by your ass being handed to you by everyone who has posted here , we have a respect for one another for what we do . Time is not the ultimate factor , your photo is . I have had the chance to work with a model that has done every type of paid , printed , and commercialy used photo's one can do , and she happens to like working with me .... the newbie .

Dec 10 06 11:36 am Link

Photographer

Just Shoot Me Photograp

Chattanooga, Tennessee, US

MrE Creations wrote:

New here and about to leave actually. I didnt know his place was full of amateurs and hobbyists. Thought I might actually meet some real professionals to work with, guess not.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass.

Dec 10 06 11:36 am Link

Photographer

MWPortraits

Just Shoot Me Photograp wrote:

Don't let the door hit you in the ass.

Oh, he wasted no time. He's already gone. big_smile Toodaloo!

Dec 10 06 11:40 am Link

Photographer

TBJ Imaging

I love it when I see people like that get the boot. It's the same feeling I get when some jerk passes me doing 50 mph over the speed limit and cuts me off.....then I see him 10 miles up ahead getting a ticket.....it just puts a smile on my face smile

Dec 10 06 11:44 am Link

Photographer

MWPortraits

Thomas B wrote:
I love it when I see people like that get the boot. It's the same feeling I get when some jerk passes me doing 50 mph over the speed limit and cuts me off.....then I see him 10 miles up ahead getting a ticket.....it just puts a smile on my face smile

*giggle* I thought I was the only one... I call them my blockers. They catch all the speed traps and occupy the cops, and I can cruise on by.

Dec 10 06 11:46 am Link

Photographer

Brian Diaz

Danbury, Connecticut, US

Thomas B wrote:
I was just wondering who was paying who smile

No one pays who.  Someone pays whomtongue

Someone is often a client.

Dec 10 06 04:41 pm Link

Photographer

TBJ Imaging

Brian Diaz wrote:

No one pays who.  Someone pays whomtongue

Someone is often a client.

No....I get the client part of it. I was only being a smartass when I started this thread. I am just running out of things to talk about on these forums.....You can be sure I will be starting more threads about stuff that has been beat to death smile

Dec 10 06 05:26 pm Link

Photographer

Ed Stringbourne

MrE Creations wrote:

Sorry man but I have been published in several magazines, work for a few agencies.

Me too. I've done more than one shoot where neither I nor the model did TFCD - the magazines/clothing companies paid us both. Easy peasy.

Dec 10 06 05:35 pm Link