Forums > General Industry > No more caution tape and fake blood...

Photographer

David Scott

Marion, Iowa, US

PK Brazil wrote:

A railroad track through a cemetary.

If such a place exists then I'm shooting there tomorrow.

I think there is one here... kinda... well the tracks run RIGHT in front of the cemetary wink

Dec 09 06 07:32 am Link

Photographer

Gary Blanchette

Irvine, California, US

Man-o-man! While browsing a few ports awhile ago, I couldn't help but laugh everytime I came across something mentioned in this thread... big_smile

Dec 09 06 07:33 am Link

Photographer

Royal Photography

Birmingham, Alabama, US

timothy dolph wrote:
So I am thinking of doing a shoot with the model wrapped up with caution tape, covered in fake blood on all fours with a sheet of glass resting on her back (ya know like that stupid coffee table shot) and posing with a guitar that gives her an implied.

What other lame props should I include?

You forgot to have her next to a tree

Dec 09 06 07:35 am Link

Photographer

StMarc

Chicago, Illinois, US

Real blood okay?

M

Dec 09 06 09:22 am Link

Photographer

Kas_

Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada

StMarc wrote:
Real blood okay?

M

Depends whose it is

Dec 10 06 01:40 am Link

Photographer

global vision

Bowling Green, Ohio, US

Nytevision wrote:
Fake vampire teeth and a tiara are two things that come to mind that havent been mentioned yet.

oh yes.....gotta love those vampire teeth....in a graveyard too.....none of that has EVER been done..... wink

Dec 10 06 01:47 am Link

Photographer

global vision

Bowling Green, Ohio, US

Kasmia wrote:
Sweet more cliche threads big_smile

I'm going to shoot a girl on railroad tracks wrapped in caution tape in a parka with gas mask and angel wings with one arm covering one breast and electrical tape covering the other underneath a belt in those big ass sunglasses on a moterbike with a snake that has fake blood and vampire fangs with something on fire!  And since it's Christmas throw in a santa hat, some fake snow and a bow on her head, and throw some glitter and tinsle and rose pettals around for good show smile

OH FINE...just go ahead and tell the whole damn world what i was going to use as the opener for my huge multimedia extravaganza!!!!   jeeesh...now i got to take these damn fake wings back to the store....wonder how much i can get for a pair of used vampire teeth on ebay....hmmmmm

Dec 10 06 01:50 am Link

Photographer

bobby sargent

Deming, New Mexico, US

With her panties hanging down by her feet. bs

Dec 10 06 06:35 am Link