Forums > General Industry > Agency wants me to pay for "classes".......

Model

Julia B

Nashville, Tennessee, US

I was contacted by "Model Talent Management Agency" that supposedly is an extension of Elite.  They hire "local market models" for runway shows at local malls and all sorts of print work. 

I have no idea how they came to know about me.  I went in for an interview with them and asked them how they got my number and how they knew that I was a model.  They said that I filled out a card at a booth they had set up at a shopping area in Nashville.  THIS IS B.S. BECAUSE I NEVER SHOP THERE AND I WOULD REMEMBER FILLING OUT A CARD FOR AN AGENCY!

Anyway, I walked and talked for them, they "loved" me.  Then they showed me a list of their local clients, which was quite impressive.  Next, they told me that I needed to attend one of the two "modeling classes" that they teach.  One is for print, but the other is what I was told I "lacked experience" in which is geared toward speaking/acting for commercials and makeup application.  They said they couldn't hire me on just extensive print experience alone: I need to know how to audition for commercials. 

So the dumb class is just over 1,000 dollars.  They said if I take the class I am automatically under contract with them for 1 year and that they will find me work for the duration of the class. 

It sounded good, except I'm not about to spend 1,000 on a class to teach me how to apply eyeshadow.  Towards the end of interview, it seemed like the lady was just trying to sell me on the class instead of being interested in selling me to potential clients.

Any thoughts or advice will be greatly appreciated!

Nov 07 06 12:22 am Link

Photographer

J O H N A L L A N

Los Angeles, California, US

They lied to you - they are not connected to Elite Model Management.

John

P.S. Quoting your profile "NOTE: A friend will accompany me to EVERY shoot, PERIOD. Please do not be offended by this, as this is for my safety. I believe that a true professional will not question this statement."

Well now that you've eliminated the possibility of any real professional wanting to work with you (not because they're offended, but because your statement is ignorant and demanding) - maybe it's just as well to go pay for some 'modeling' classes.

Nov 07 06 12:24 am Link

Model

Chantelle Mathiasson

Carson City, Nevada, US

They did lie to you about Elite, dont pay for their classes... its not worth it, yea granted you will learn some things, but it isnt anything you cant learn out here... I went through and completed John Casablancas and ye ai learned stuff, never really taught me anything very valuable... expensive and worth basically nothing to me... but yea... you shouldnt do it... not worth it...

Nov 07 06 12:27 am Link

Photographer

J Merrill Images

Harvey, Illinois, US

Not much to think about. You might, however, have some fun and tell them you will agree to a non-exclusive one year deal and that they can take the grand out of the gigs that they get you during that time, at no more than 50 bucks a gig. You can then chuckle when they gag and get stupid about the suggestion.

Great American Model & Talent Search
John Robert Powers
Etc.
Etc.

They just keep fleecing the hopeful and the innocent.

Nov 07 06 12:30 am Link

Photographer

Lightwave Photography

Honolulu, Hawaii, US

Julia

Most so called modeling agencies rarely get wannabe models work and just take your money.  There are some that will get work for models and also very hard to get into them.  However, this doesn't mean you should never spend money to further your career.  Any good career takes investment in time and money. 

Here is a better a suggestion for you:

1-If you are a newbie model it is wise not to word your profile the way you have it.  You sound very demanding and insist you will only see a photographer if you are paid.  An analogy is would a wannabe engineer or doctor(someone who wants to go to engineering or med school but never did)be sane in demanding being paid for doing that kind of work?  Of course not.  Modeling is not nearly as hard but it does take some skill and experience on pro sessions which leads to 2.

(I did notice you say you have 5 years of modeling experience  but is that pro experience or just hobbyiest.  And if you do have good pro experience why would even go to one of those BS modeling school places for an interview)

2-Find the best pro photographers who have paying clients/assignments regularly that you may fit that they may need you for someday(do some research dont just sit at your computer and wait for sketchy cos to email you) in your area or consider even driving to where there at AND ACTUALLY OFFER TO PAY THEM FOR THEIR TIME AND PHOTOS. 

3-When you make the appts with a few of these pros explain that you are new and could they help you with your posing expressions during the photosessions.

4-If you do 2-3 of these pro sessions, get nice pics and learn while doing it may cost you about half of the thousand, youll make some great contacts for pro work.

When you pay a pro, have a good attitude, show up on time and take direction well(and dont always beg for TFCD even though they may offer insist on paying it shows you value their time) he/she tends to keep you in mind for future paid assignments.

Then when you have some experience, good photos and connections under your belt you can think about charging for your time.

Nov 07 06 12:42 am Link

Model

Julia B

Nashville, Tennessee, US

John Allan wrote:

John

If you google Model Talent Management it tells you that they are a division of Elite.
I didn't believe them either until I came home and did some research.  Also in my research I found several sites dedicated to spotting phony agencies and modeling scams......several comments said never to pay an agency.  How are they connected to Elite?  they told me that a rep. from Elite in ATL comes every 6 months to see if MTM has any new talent that they want to sign.  If they are lying, I will not hesitate to contact the proper person at Elite to make them aware of the situation.  MTM whole sell is that they are a division of Elite!

Nov 07 06 12:44 am Link

Photographer

J O H N A L L A N

Julia B wrote:
If you google Model Talent Management it tells you that they are a division of Elite.
I didn't believe them either until I came home and did some research.  Also in my research I found several sites dedicated to spotting phony agencies and modeling scams......several comments said never to pay an agency.  How are they connected to Elite?  they told me that a rep. from Elite in ATL comes every 6 months to see if MTM has any new talent that they want to sign.  If they are lying, I will not hesitate to contact the proper person at Elite to make them aware of the situation.  MTM whole sell is that they are a division of Elite!

They simply are not. Call Elite Atlanta and ask. Pure BS.

Elite Model Management - Atlanta
1708 Peachtree St NW # 210
Atlanta, GA 30309
(404) 872-7444

Nov 07 06 12:51 am Link

Photographer

S_D

San Diego, California, US

I have been modeling for five years.

NO TFP/NO "TEST" SHOOTING

I am currently NOT accepting offers for NUDE work.

Please email me for my rates.

NOTE: A friend will accompany me to EVERY shoot, PERIOD. Please do not be offended by this, as this is for my safety. I believe that a true professional will not question this statement.

Thank you,

Julia

That is bad.... You deff need an agency.

I can guarantee that you will not get any paid gigs from this site. It is a great networking tool for TFP/CD

Nov 07 06 12:56 am Link

Photographer

Kas_

Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada

sdphotoforum wrote:
I have been modeling for five years.

NO TFP/NO "TEST" SHOOTING

I am currently NOT accepting offers for NUDE work.

Please email me for my rates.

NOTE: A friend will accompany me to EVERY shoot, PERIOD. Please do not be offended by this, as this is for my safety. I believe that a true professional will not question this statement.

Thank you,

Julia

That is bad.... You deff need an agency.

I can guarantee that you will not get any paid gigs from this site. It is a great networking tool for TFP/CD

Agreed, TFP/CD can be great for networking and building your portfolio, but I'd suggest rewording your portfolio because it comes off a bit...sharp.  The people I work with are based first on personality, then look and experience.

Best of luck to ya

Nov 07 06 01:02 am Link

Model

Austyn229

Greensboro, North Carolina, US

Tuck your wallet and RUN! And take the advice that the other models and photographers have already provided.  Good luck!

Nov 07 06 01:10 am Link

Model

Julia B

Nashville, Tennessee, US

Actually, I just went to a paid shoot last Thursday!  Granted, it was my first one from MM, and I had an awesome TFCD last month!

I appreciate your opinions.  I will definitely reword my profile after hearing them!  It does sound demanding....I can't believe I didn't notice before....I suppose I didn't put much thought into the impression that I am making.

Thanks alot, guys!

Nov 07 06 01:10 am Link

Model

Chantelle Mathiasson

Carson City, Nevada, US

I just remembered something... John Casablancas also told me they were associated with Elite...haha... and they really dont find bery many models work... rediculous i must say for paying all the money... o well though... live and learn!! big_smile

Nov 07 06 01:14 am Link

Model

Chantelle Mathiasson

Carson City, Nevada, US

quoted... by SDPhoto "I can guarantee that you will not get any paid gigs from this site. It is a great networking tool for TFP/CD"

thats actually not true, i have gotten some paid shoots and I have one coming up... big_smile

Nov 07 06 01:15 am Link

Photographer

Kas_

Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada

Chantelle Gascoigne wrote:

thats actually not true, i have gotten some paid shoots and I have one coming up... big_smile

Thats awesome smile  I'm in contract negotiations with a few people and some girls off of here big_smile

Nov 07 06 01:16 am Link

Model

Julia B

Nashville, Tennessee, US

John Allan wrote:

They simply are not. Call Elite Atlanta and ask. Pure BS.

Elite Model Management - Atlanta
1708 Peachtree St NW # 210
Atlanta, GA 30309
(404) 872-7444

Thank you....I have to contact them tomorrow.  It's not right for MTM to mention their affiliation with them 10 plus times during my interview!  I wonder if Elite even cares????

Nov 07 06 01:17 am Link

Photographer

R A Photography

Lawton, Oklahoma, US

MTM is John Casablancas...plain and simple. MTM is JC's "agency" name. They still say they are with Elite, because at one time, John Casablancas used to work with the agency...that was years ago, though....before they started suckering aspiring models/actors into taking their classes.

If anyone tries to tell you that you need to pay them fees in order to be signed on to their agency, then they are not truly an agency. Real agencies do ask that you take classes sometimes, but they usually will take the fees out of your gigs or something. Also, their classes NEVER cost as much as you were told to pay...they may run around a couple hundred dollars, but not a thousand.

Nov 07 06 04:39 am Link

Model

Josie Nutter

Seattle, Washington, US

Julia B wrote:
I was contacted by "Model Talent Management Agency"

I love how they chose a name so generic you would never be able to find any information about them online.

Talk about a red flag.

If they are John Casablanca's... well, this is all I have to say about that: http://www.josienutter.com/english.php?page=modelfaq (#1)

Nov 07 06 09:21 pm Link

Photographer

Merlinpix

Farmingdale, New York, US

It's a scam.

Nice profile, very inviting by the way. I'd suggest charm school would be money well spent.
Sad to say I'm one of those who doesn't pay a model to keep her clothes on.

Paul

Nov 08 06 12:35 am Link

Model

Julia B

Nashville, Tennessee, US

Merlinpix wrote:
It's a scam.

Nice profile, very inviting by the way. I'd suggest charm school would be money well spent.

Paul

I'm one of those who doesn't shoot with so-called photographers who lack skill and bought a camera so they can see girls naked.  Go to a strip club where you can pay a girl to get naked......that is not the purpose of a model.

Nov 14 06 07:46 pm Link

Photographer

Jay Bowman

Julia B wrote:

People say a lot of things to get you to give them money.

Julia B wrote:
How are they connected to Elite?

What in the world makes you think they are?  The fact that they said so?  If you said you were a division of Elite and wrote in on your website, would that make it true?

Julia B wrote:
...and I had an awesome TFCD last month!

I thought you didn't do TFP/CD?

Nov 14 06 07:58 pm Link

Model

_Blip_

Tampa, Florida, US

If an "agency" wants you to pay to take a class, they aren't a real agency. Period. Tell them to take a hike.

Nov 14 06 09:36 pm Link

Model

Julia B

Nashville, Tennessee, US

Jay Bowman wrote:

Julia B wrote:

Julia B wrote:

What in the world makes you think they are?  The fact that they said so?  If you said you were a division of Elite and wrote in on your website, would that make it true?

Actually, I never said I thought they were.  I asked if they were. You should read more thoroughly before responding.  When you use a search engine and type in ModeltalentManagement and Elite, there are several sites that say Elite is a "mother" company to MTM.  Please dont insult my intelligence, as I have a degree, graduated first in my class, and I have what counts as a genius IQ.  You imply that you are more intelligent than me, but I doubt it.  THANKS!

If you read more thoroughly AGAIN, you would see that I do TFP only with exceptional photographers.  I have done plenty in the past, but choose not to now because my time is very limited.

Nov 14 06 11:25 pm Link

Photographer

T H Taylor

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US

You know,
The young lady just asked a few questions about MTM; this has NOTHING to do with her profile or how she feels about TFP/TFCD...F*ck!  One of the major reasons people are scared to ask questions on the forums is because somehow, they always end up getting bullied and on the defense... cut this shit out.

Answer to your question:  As previously and correctly stated, MTM is the "agency" division of John Cassablancas (Often, they are even in the same office.).  the agency is used as another means to drive business through the school and, I hate to say it, does it pretty successfully.
I must be honest:  There is one in Milwaukee and, I have never booked talent from them nor do I know of any shooter that has... Unfortunately, their roster is usually sub-par.
The Elite connection:  John Cassablancas (the man) was one of the original founders of Elite Model Management (In Chicago) which is still a highly respected agency today.  The problem is, he started this school thing, franchised it and made a ton more money than through legit modeling/agency means... the connection is still their (Probably because he still owns stock) but it is VERY thin.
Anyway, keep your money... Use it for shoots or comp cards... etc.  You will learn more at one real commercial shoot than you ever will by taking their classes.
Hope this helps!
T.

Nov 15 06 10:24 am Link

Photographer

Bobby Mozumder

Rockville, Connecticut, US

LOL what exactly does an agency teach in "modeling class"?  Runway walking??  That takes all of 10 minutes to learn.  Posing??  That's each photographer's job to guide you for their shot.

Rule #1:  Anyone that asks a model for money isn't an agent. 

Agents are supposed to sell YOU to clients, and give YOU money.  They make their profit by the commissions they get from selling you.

Nov 15 06 04:54 pm Link

Photographer

Halcyon 7174 NYC

New York, New York, US

Well... Elite isn't an agency anymore, technically. All the big shops are now "model management" companies. It's a legal distingction, agents can only take 10% of your earnings, managers can take as much as you'll let them.

Yes it's a scam. If you want to see that Elite rep that visits every 6 months, spend $300 and fly to Atlanta for an open call.

Nov 15 06 05:00 pm Link

Makeup Artist

LisaJohnson

Nashville, Tennessee, US

Let me guess...John Robert Powers/JRP?  Or guys in suits?  They're all over TN lately... pushing their scam.  And the photographer is ho-hum I bet. 

Save your bucks and hire a good photographer to work with. 

Julia B wrote:
I was contacted by "Model Talent Management Agency" that supposedly is an extension of Elite.  They hire "local market models" for runway shows at local malls and all sorts of print work. 

I have no idea how they came to know about me.  I went in for an interview with them and asked them how they got my number and how they knew that I was a model.  They said that I filled out a card at a booth they had set up at a shopping area in Nashville.  THIS IS B.S. BECAUSE I NEVER SHOP THERE AND I WOULD REMEMBER FILLING OUT A CARD FOR AN AGENCY!

Anyway, I walked and talked for them, they "loved" me.  Then they showed me a list of their local clients, which was quite impressive.  Next, they told me that I needed to attend one of the two "modeling classes" that they teach.  One is for print, but the other is what I was told I "lacked experience" in which is geared toward speaking/acting for commercials and makeup application.  They said they couldn't hire me on just extensive print experience alone: I need to know how to audition for commercials. 

So the dumb class is just over 1,000 dollars.  They said if I take the class I am automatically under contract with them for 1 year and that they will find me work for the duration of the class. 

It sounded good, except I'm not about to spend 1,000 on a class to teach me how to apply eyeshadow.  Towards the end of interview, it seemed like the lady was just trying to sell me on the class instead of being interested in selling me to potential clients.

Any thoughts or advice will be greatly appreciated!

Nov 15 06 05:36 pm Link

Makeup Artist

LisaJohnson

Nashville, Tennessee, US

Maybe she doesn't do TFP with YOU? 

Jay Bowman wrote:

Julia B wrote:

Julia B wrote:

Nov 15 06 05:37 pm Link

Photographer

Michael Newbern

Columbus, Ohio, US

Julia B wrote:

I'm one of those who doesn't shoot with so-called photographers who lack skill and bought a camera so they can see girls naked.  Go to a strip club where you can pay a girl to get naked......that is not the purpose of a model.

But that is the purpose of a model.  And be careful what you say.  While you may have meant to direct your comment at Merlinpix, several talented photographers who either have clients who pay or themselves pay models to shoot with and without clothes may be turned off by your comment.  Also, you're nude in two pictures on your profile.  I know it's your choice, but kinda sends the wrong signal.

Back to the topic.

Agencies find you work and pay you.  Schools want you to pay them.  Seem like you've already received some really good advice on that already.

Nov 15 06 05:56 pm Link

Model

Julia B

Nashville, Tennessee, US

T H Taylor wrote:
You know,
The young lady just asked a few questions about MTM; this has NOTHING to do with her profile or how she feels about TFP/TFCD...F*ck!  One of the major reasons people are scared to ask questions on the forums is because somehow, they always end up getting bullied and on the defense... cut this shit out.

Answer to your question:  As previously and correctly stated, MTM is the "agency" division of John Cassablancas (Often, they are even in the same office.).  the agency is used as another means to drive business through the school and, I hate to say it, does it pretty successfully.
I must be honest:  There is one in Milwaukee and, I have never booked talent from them nor do I know of any shooter that has... Unfortunately, their roster is usually sub-par.
The Elite connection:  John Cassablancas (the man) was one of the original founders of Elite Model Management (In Chicago) which is still a highly respected agency today.  The problem is, he started this school thing, franchised it and made a ton more money than through legit modeling/agency means... the connection is still their (Probably because he still owns stock) but it is VERY thin.
Anyway, keep your money... Use it for shoots or comp cards... etc.  You will learn more at one real commercial shoot than you ever will by taking their classes.
Hope this helps!
T.

THANK YOU FOR THE INFORMATION AND THANK YOU FOR SPEAKING UP ABOUT THE ASSHOLES ON HERE!

Nov 15 06 09:16 pm Link

Model

Julia B

Nashville, Tennessee, US

Michael Newbern wrote:

But that is the purpose of a model.  And be careful what you say.  While you may have meant to direct your comment at Merlinpix, several talented photographers who either have clients who pay or themselves pay models to shoot with and without clothes may be turned off by your comment.  Also, you're nude in two pictures on your profile.  I know it's your choice, but kinda sends the wrong signal.

Back to the topic.

Agencies find you work and pay you.  Schools want you to pay them.  Seem like you've already received some really good advice on that already.

TRUE.  I don't know about that particular photographer, but I do know there are some posers on here......posers with two objectives...to see naked girls on MM and to pretend to know how to capture images to get girls naked in person.

The point I was trying to make is anyone who replies to a forum post should read the initial post thoroughly before responding.  When someone just scans through and gets bits and pieces of the story, they end up sounding unintelligent in their response.  If one has time to respond, one has time to read the post beforehand.

I have no problem with nudes.  I have shot nudes, a few of which you saw on my
profile page.  I have not shot nudes since 2004.  It was the best decision I ever made for myself concerning modeling.  When I posted in my profile that I was not shooting nudes, the quality of photographers who contacted me improved considerably.  Will I do nudes in the future?  Maybe, but probably not.  Right now my no-nude policy is working great for me!  Does having old nude images contradict my policy?  Maybe.....I have given that some thought, but never came to a conclusion.

Nov 15 06 09:32 pm Link

Photographer

Curt at photoworks

Riverside, California, US

John Allan wrote:

John

P.S. Quoting your profile "NOTE: A friend will accompany me to EVERY shoot, PERIOD. Please do not be offended by this, as this is for my safety. I believe that a true professional will not question this statement."

Well now that you've eliminated the possibility of any real professional wanting to work with you (not because they're offended, but because your statement is ignorant and demanding) - maybe it's just as well to go pay for some 'modeling' classes.

She would benefit by reading a 100 or 200 pages of the escort thread.

What a diva.... lots of repetitive shots including some wronkled sheet images and she wont even answer emails about TFP. Pretty funny. New models.... there's a lesson to be learned here.

Nov 16 06 11:52 am Link

Photographer

Star

John Allan wrote:

John

Than I guess I am not a professional John cause I allow people to bring friends with them. I encourage it.

Star

Nov 16 06 11:54 am Link

Photographer

Curt at photoworks

Merlinpix wrote:
It's a scam.

Paul

Julia B wrote:

Yup. Diva.

This is a funny thread to read through... I'm sensing a trainwreck...

https://photoworks.ws/images/icons/icon_popcorn.gif

Nov 16 06 11:55 am Link

Photographer

Curt at photoworks

Jay Bowman wrote:

Julia B wrote:
Actually, I never said I thought they were.  I asked if they were. You should read more thoroughly before responding.  When you use a search engine and type in ModeltalentManagement and Elite, there are several sites that say Elite is a "mother" company to MTM.  Please dont insult my intelligence, as I have a degree, graduated first in my class, and I have what counts as a genius IQ.  You imply that you are more intelligent than me, but I doubt it.  THANKS!

If you read more thoroughly AGAIN, you would see that I do TFP only with exceptional photographers.  I have done plenty in the past, but choose not to now because my time is very limited.

Yeah, Jay, she's a genius!

A Diva trainwreck going  to happen ... this isn't going to end well.

ok, more to read...

Nov 16 06 12:00 pm Link

Model

_Alexandra

Alexandria, Virginia, US

Chantelle Gascoigne wrote:
I just remembered something... John Casablancas also told me they were associated with Elite...haha... and they really dont find bery many models work... rediculous i must say for paying all the money... o well though... live and learn!! big_smile

I remember seeing something on TV about how they were "disgusted" that these girls were being promised jobs with Elite.

Nov 16 06 12:06 pm Link

Photographer

Curt at photoworks

T H Taylor wrote:
You know,
Answer to your question:  ....  Hope this helps!

White Knight alert!!

Julia B wrote:
THANK YOU FOR THE INFORMATION AND THANK YOU FOR SPEAKING UP ABOUT THE ASSHOLES ON HERE!

Norman Vincent Peale approach .... "...THE ASSHOLES ON HERE!"

https://photoworks.ws/images/icons/icon_popcorn.gif

Nov 16 06 12:06 pm Link

Model

_Alexandra

Alexandria, Virginia, US

BeccaAnnPhotoGal wrote:
MTM is John Casablancas...plain and simple. MTM is JC's "agency" name. They still say they are with Elite, because at one time, John Casablancas used to work with the agency...that was years ago, though....before they started suckering aspiring models/actors into taking their classes.

Isn't there a JC school AND agency?  I thought there was an actual agency that is seperate from the schools

Nov 16 06 12:07 pm Link

Photographer

Curt at photoworks

Michael Newbern wrote:
But that is the purpose of a model.  And be careful what you say.  While you may have meant to direct your comment at Merlinpix, several talented photographers who either have clients who pay or themselves pay models to shoot with and without clothes may be turned off by your comment.  Also, you're nude in two pictures on your profile.  I know it's your choice, but kinda sends the wrong signal....

A lot of sending the wrong signals going on here...

Julia B wrote:
TRUE.  I don't know about that particular photographer, but I do know there are some posers on here......posers with two objectives...to see naked girls on MM and to pretend to know how to capture images to get girls naked in person.

It's a scary world out there! Posers and perverts! Oh MY!  It's not a dangereous world if you do your due diligence.

Julia B wrote:
The point I was trying to make is anyone who replies to a forum post should read the initial post thoroughly before responding.  When someone just scans through and gets bits and pieces of the story, they end up sounding unintelligent in their response.  If one has time to respond, one has time to read the post beforehand.

I think people read your post. It's not like it was that long or complicated. They just aren't responding the way you wanted them to.

Julia B wrote:
I have no problem with nudes.  I have shot nudes, a few of which you saw on my
profile page.  I have not shot nudes since 2004.  It was the best decision I ever made for myself concerning modeling.  When I posted in my profile that I was not shooting nudes, the quality of photographers who contacted me improved considerably.  Will I do nudes in the future?  Maybe, but probably not.  Right now my no-nude policy is working great for me!  Does having old nude images contradict my policy?  Maybe.....I have given that some thought, but never came to a conclusion.

Never came to a conclusion about whether or not having nude images in your port seems contridictory to your no nudes policy.  I guess one could argue that either way. But it is clear that it conveys an inconsistent message.

This will be a fun one to watch....

Nov 16 06 12:13 pm Link

Model

Julia B

Nashville, Tennessee, US

Curt Burgess wrote:

She would benefit by reading a 100 or 200 pages of the escort thread.

What a diva.... lots of repetitive shots including some wronkled sheet images and she wont even answer emails about TFP. Pretty funny. New models.... there's a lesson to be learned here.

What the hell is a "wronkled sheet image"?  I always bring an escort because I had a shoot in 2003 where I narrowly escaped this creep and I was by myself.  Then, one went bad in 2004 and I had someone with me!  That guy was really wacko and creepy and barely escaped having his ass kicked.  So, like it or not, the escort stays unless the photographer will agree to shoot up at J. Welborn's where I know I am safe "by myself".  Yes, I have been shooting with Welborn for five years and six years otherwise.....I'm not a new model.

Nov 21 06 01:11 am Link

Model

Julia B

Nashville, Tennessee, US

Curt Burgess wrote:

Jay Bowman wrote:

Yeah, Jay, she's a genius!

A Diva trainwreck going  to happen ... this isn't going to end well.

ok, more to read...

Nope, 138......so almost!

Nov 21 06 01:13 am Link