Forums > General Industry > Thongs are Fading , Gonch is growing ?

Photographer

Garry k

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

More and more of my female model friends are wearing the female versions of mens style briefs ( esp in winter ) leaving those thongs for only the warmer weather ..Is this just a local trend , or are things changing all over ? ( except maybe in places liek Tennessee where the thong appears to have only recently been discovered ) 

http://www.ginchgonch.com/web/Ginch~Gon … 15416.html

Oct 24 06 12:39 am Link

Model

Sandra

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Cute stuff smile

Oct 24 06 12:40 am Link

Model

MelissaLynnette LaDiva

Leawood, Kansas, US

I enjoy all forms of cute underwear, but I do have girlie briefs for when I wanna walk around scantily clad with my man at home.  Pink briefs and a wifebeater is both a comfortable combination and works just like my lacy lingerie.  big_smile

Oct 24 06 12:42 am Link

Model

Brandy

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Those panties are way cute... have a few pairs myself. On a daily basis though, I can't wear anything but a thong.

Oct 24 06 12:46 am Link

Photographer

Kas_

Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada

lol weiner eater underwear...I'm going to buy that for my promiscous friend for Christmas

Oct 24 06 12:51 am Link

Photographer

Garry k

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

lavive wrote:
lol weiner eater underwear...I'm going to buy that for my promiscous friend for Christmas

Well you are in the right place ,,,Van city is the home of Ginch Gonch

Oct 24 06 12:55 am Link

Photographer

Kas_

Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada

Garry k wrote:

Well you are in the right place ,,,Van city is the home of Ginch Gonch

Kelowna, but close enough wink

Oct 24 06 12:56 am Link

Photographer

Craig A McKenzie

Marine City, Michigan, US

Brandy wrote:
Those panties are way cute... have a few pairs myself. On a daily basis though, I can't wear anything but a thong.

Hot!

Oct 24 06 12:57 am Link

Model

Brandy_Lynn

Lexington, Kentucky, US

Melissa Lynnette wrote:
I enjoy all forms of cute underwear, but I do have girlie briefs for when I wanna walk around scantily clad with my man at home.  Pink briefs and a wifebeater is both a comfortable combination and works just like my lacy lingerie.  big_smile

Yea, there cute. That's how I wear them.. around kinda like shorts around the house.. but too much underwear everyday to wear under clothes.

Oct 24 06 01:00 am Link

Photographer

La Seine by the Hudson

New York, New York, US

Ideally, as with all things, people would wear what works for them. There are asses that are simply not meant for one or the other but that usually doesn't stop them.

Oct 24 06 01:02 am Link

Photographer

photosbydmp

Shepparton-Mooroopna, Victoria, Australia

i"m wearing a thong now, not a pretty sight i can tell you.

Oct 24 06 01:04 am Link

Photographer

miss z

San Francisco, California, US

Eh, I'd rather wear real soft silky men's boxers (hah) or boy shorts/boxer panties. I think those are real comfortable warm or cold weather! They sure beat the crotch out of thongs. tongue

Oct 24 06 01:07 am Link

Model

Susi

Atlanta, Georgia, US

I find thongs to be more comfie than boy shorts or other types of undies.  I don't care what's in style, I'll keep my thongs, thanks:-)

Oct 24 06 06:20 am Link

Model

kiana's place

Citrus Heights, California, US

Cute but why wear anything?

Oct 24 06 07:14 am Link

Photographer

Sleepy Weasel

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

kiana's place wrote:

"I'm out there, Jerry, and I'm LOVING EVERY MINUTE OF IT!"

Oct 24 06 09:30 am Link

Model

Arthur's Town, Cat Island, Bahamas

They're super cute...I love boyshorts!

Oct 24 06 10:35 am Link

Photographer

DSmith Photo

Melrose, Iowa, US

Garry k wrote:
( except maybe in places liek Tennessee where the thong appears to have only recently been discovered ) 

What's a thong?  All our women go commando!  (But at least we do know how to spell "like"!

Dale

Oct 24 06 10:36 am Link

Photographer

SLE Photography

Orlando, Florida, US

Garry k wrote:
More and more of my female model friends are wearing the female versions of mens style briefs ( esp in winter ) leaving those thongs for only the warmer weather ..Is this just a local trend , or are things changing all over ? ( except maybe in places liek Tennessee where the thong appears to have only recently been discovered ) 

God, someone found something even more hideous & unflattering than boyshorts.
Completely lame.

Oct 24 06 12:12 pm Link

Photographer

Ideal Images - PA

Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania, US

kiana's place wrote:

My kinda girl!

Oct 24 06 12:27 pm Link

Model

Susi

Atlanta, Georgia, US

SLE Photography wrote:

God, someone found something even more hideous & unflattering than boyshorts.
Completely lame.

Thank you SLE...I completely agree:-)

Oct 24 06 12:40 pm Link

Photographer

SLE Photography

Orlando, Florida, US

Rena wrote:
They're super cute...I love boyshorts!

https://www.slephoto.com/boyshorts.jpg

Oct 24 06 12:43 pm Link

Photographer

SLE Photography

Orlando, Florida, US

Susi wrote:
Thank you SLE...I completely agree:-)

You know me Susi, here for my peeps wink

Model

Alli Michelle

Miami, Florida, US

I've  always worn those kinds of underwear...I used to buy boys underoos and wear them all the time,but I'm kinda a tomboy.I didn't start wearing thongs till this year lol.

Model

SLE Photography wrote:
https://www.slephoto.com/boyshorts.jpg

https://img1.modelmayhem.com/060115/14/43cab4cf674ca.jpg

You can't say that isn't cute. wink

Oct 24 06 12:44 pm Link

Photographer

Maynard Southern

Knoxville, Tennessee, US

Garry k wrote:

Thong? You mean a strip of leather we use to tie up a Canadian's hands before we make 'im squeal?

Oct 24 06 12:48 pm Link

Model

Alli Michelle

Miami, Florida, US

am I the only one who doesn't know what gonch means?

Oct 24 06 12:49 pm Link

Model

Nora_Neko wrote:

lol I'm right there with ya.

Oct 24 06 12:50 pm Link

Photographer

SLE Photography

Orlando, Florida, US

Rena wrote:

It looks like a hot chick wearing ill-fitting men's tighty whiteys  smile
Kinda ruins it.

Oct 24 06 12:51 pm Link

Model

SLE Photography wrote:
Kinda ruins it.

lmao

Oct 24 06 12:52 pm Link

Photographer

SLE Photography

Orlando, Florida, US

Nora_Neko wrote:

From Urban Dictionary
1. gonch 
Underwear - usually tighty whities with a stretched elastic and bearing the marks of a quarter mile dragstrip which are fuckin unbleachable. Usually vyach just waits til they disintigrate to chuck em. a key and necessary element in gonch pulls.

aka gawnch or gonchies

"ewwwwww, whose immigrant gonch??? "

Oct 24 06 12:52 pm Link

Model

e-string

Kansas City, Missouri, US

SLE Photography wrote:

Kinda ruins it.

You really don't see the allusion to the hotness of a woman wearing her man's clothes after sex?

Oct 24 06 12:55 pm Link

Photographer

SLE Photography

Orlando, Florida, US

SLE Photography wrote:
Kinda ruins it.

Rena wrote:
lmao

Sorry smile
There was a whole thread on boyshorts a while back and I went off then.  In general, boyshort cuts are unflattering (there're a few ladies this is an exception on but a VERY few), they look silly in most photos, and they way they are worn (as shown in the post link that started the thread) with that flat across the hips thing does TERRIBLE things to women.  I've taken to having to shoot 2 versions of a photo & display it immediately on my laptop to SHOW my models that wearing underwear & swimsuit bottoms that way is NOT flattering & does awful things to their figures.  Plus boyshorts make most women's butts look flat & terrible.  And what the hell is with the ones here with the dick-flap???  If I saw that on a girl I'd think "Damn, she must be a tranvestite."

Observe:
https://www.slephoto.com/mm_images/thong1.jpg
That's how the model says she usually wears them.  So I had her pull the straps up over her hips.
https://www.slephoto.com/mm_images/thong2.jpg
Immediately you see a longer leg line, more cure to the hips, more defineable waist, smoother stomach...And you CAN'T do that with boyshorts.
They will give the rounded stomach lines, the flater wider hips, the distorted waist perception...UGH.

NO BOYSHORTS.

Oct 24 06 01:04 pm Link

Photographer

SLE Photography

Orlando, Florida, US

e-string wrote:
You really don't see the allusion to the hotness of a woman wearing her man's clothes after sex?

Throwing on my oxford or wifebeater?  SURE!
My underwear?
Uhmno.
Especially given the level of "care" most guys bestow on their drawers (see above definition of "gonch")

Oct 24 06 01:09 pm Link

Model

e-string

SLE Photography wrote:

Sorry smile
There was a whole thread on boyshorts a while back and I went off then.  In general, boyshort cuts are unflattering (there're a few ladies this is an exception on but a VERY few), they look silly in most photos, and they way they are worn (as shown in the post link that started the thread) with that flat across the hips thing does TERRIBLE things to women.  I've taken to having to shoot 2 versions of a photo & display it immediately on my laptop to SHOW my models that wearing underwear & swimsuit bottoms that way is NOT flattering & does awful things to their figures.  Plus boyshorts make most women's butts look flat & terrible.  And what the hell is with the ones here with the dick-flap???  If I saw that on a girl I'd think "Damn, she must be a tranvestite."

Observe:
http://www.slephoto.com/mm_images/thong1.jpg
That's how the model says she usually wears them.  So I had her pull the straps up over her hips.
http://www.slephoto.com/mm_images/thong2.jpg
Immediately you see a longer leg line, more cure to the hips, more defineable waist, smoother stomach...And you CAN'T do that with boyshorts.
They will give the rounded stomach lines, the flater wider hips, the distorted waist perception...UGH.

NO BOYSHORTS.

The problem with your second picture is that that particular shape went out with the 80s or early 90s.

Oct 24 06 01:11 pm Link

Model

Just AJ

Round Rock, Texas, US

I can testify to that!

Marko Cecic-Karuzic wrote:
Ideally, as with all things, people would wear what works for them. There are asses that are simply not meant for one or the other but that usually doesn't stop them.

Oct 24 06 01:11 pm Link

Model

Alli Michelle

Miami, Florida, US

SLE Photography wrote:

SLE Photography wrote:
Kinda ruins it.

Sorry smile

Observe:
https://www.slephoto.com/mm_images/thong1.jpg
https://www.slephoto.com/mm_images/thong2.jpg

NO BOYSHORTS.

I think the second one makes her hips look wider..

Oct 24 06 01:14 pm Link

Model

Nora_Neko wrote:
I think the second one makes her hips look wider..

I agree!

Oct 24 06 01:15 pm Link

Model

Alli Michelle

Miami, Florida, US

Rena wrote:

lol I'm right there with ya.

lol thank god

Model

Just AJ

Round Rock, Texas, US

All I see are legs. . .

Rena wrote:

Model

e-string

SLE Photography wrote:

Throwing on my oxford or wifebeater?  SURE!
My underwear?
Uhmno.
Especially given the level of "care" most guys bestow on their drawers (see above definition of "gonch")

Uh... my guy doesn't have skid marks. Anyone who does is rather disgusting IMHO.

Oct 24 06 01:17 pm Link