Photographer

Pat Thielen

Hastings, Minnesota, US

Some random number...

Oct 14 06 06:50 pm Link

Photographer

CherryBlossoms Photo

Jacksonville, North Carolina, US

I do as well!! I just don't have them up yet;)

I know that Viva Von Story and Bomb shell pinups does as well;)

Oct 14 06 06:54 pm Link

Photographer

Boho Hobo

Santa Barbara, California, US

Pat Thielen wrote:

Yeah, she had a fight with BCG...

'Nuff said.

She left because of HIM?????

Oct 14 06 07:07 pm Link

Photographer

vanscottie

Winnetka, California, US

There are A LOT of women on DA (www.deviantart.com) who photograph THEMSELVES nude. It is an amzing collection of artists and their approaches both to nudes in general and to their own bodies makes for truly amazing work. Also since most are selftaught in the whole photography field it's great seeing them do things that are out of the mainstream as how by and large we were taught.

Oct 14 06 07:12 pm Link

Photographer

La Seine by the Hudson

New York, New York, US

vanscottie wrote:
There are A LOT of women on DA (www.deviantart.com) who photograph THEMSELVES nude. It is an amzing collection of artists and their approaches both to nudes in general and to their own bodies makes for truly amazing work. Also since most are selftaught in the whole photography field it's great seeing them do things that are out of the mainstream as how by and large we were taught.

Reminds me of art school actually. (Lots and lots of female classmates who shot themselves nude all the time, very often in a very personal, intimate, "experimental" style. A couple are doing really well now, too.)

Oct 14 06 07:30 pm Link

Photographer

Webspinner Studios

Ann Arbor, Michigan, US

I shoot myself and other women nude. I also shoot my muse model, my bf, nude. He is cooperative and always around. Right now, I have shot the hell out of lady 13440 because she has been staying with me. I am mostly friends with nude models or photographers of nude models, so having hot women running around  my house naked isn't new to me. Even have gotten to snap some great documentary work with that. However, I love photography, so I also shoot trees and flowers nude, brick walls nude, the sky nude or partially covered by clouds, nude still lives of my shells, nude versions of my bf's latest living room covering installation etc.

Oct 14 06 07:36 pm Link

Photographer

Renee Jacobs

Montpellier, Languedoc-Roussillon, France

dfstudios wrote:
OK. I must admit I have a Y chromosome and probably should not be here, but I like to look at the portfolios of those that post in the forums. For me, this is probably the most enjoyable thread in the last month. Better get to work guys.

LOL. You should absolutely be here, cheering us on like that! Ok, how about the historical figures. Loved that someone put up Imogen Cunningham...who are the other classics we've missed? And come on MM women....so far everyone who posted is welcome to the party at my place (let's just set the date and get ourselves some models!) Who else is out there I haven't had the pleasure of meeting yet?

Oct 14 06 08:27 pm Link

Photographer

S

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, US

Hurray for chicks who shoot naked people!

Oct 14 06 09:12 pm Link