Forums > General Industry > what to do when the photographer is good looking!!

Photographer

dax

Stockholm, Stockholm, Sweden

uwantthizzzzz wrote:
lololol no way...i met him in public today to discuss a shoot... i was expecting him to be middle aged nerdy guy with glasses... (which i have no problem with) but he's NOT!!!!!! he looks GOOOOOOOODDDDD and i was blushing while he was talking to me!! eeeeeekkkk!!!
stacy... you are the gorgeous one!!! we wanna do a blonde on blonde shoot with rich... are you game??? smile~~~

I can honestly say that has never ever happened to me!! Damn.. sad

Oct 16 06 12:45 pm Link

Model

Rachel Dashae

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, US

Shyly wrote:

Enjoy the view.  wink

Yeah. Pretty much.
Do your job,atleast now it's a bit more enjoyable,haha.

Oct 16 06 12:46 pm Link

Photographer

dax

Stockholm, Stockholm, Sweden

uwantthizzzzz wrote:
uhhhhhhhhhhhh it's going to be hard being professional when i jus wanna run and jump on him!

Find out if he's straight and do that after u guys shoot.. make it obvious.. Damn I wish girls I shot thought I was half decent lol

Oct 16 06 12:47 pm Link

Photographer

Caspers Creations

Kansas City, Missouri, US

I require all models to take a cold shower twice during the shoot just to keep them focused on the job at hand.....LOL

Seriously......be a professional, do your job.  If you canat control yourself enough to get the job done than be professional enough to pass on the job.

If this was a photographer talking about a model that he/she thought was too "hot" to work with the forum pirhana would be eating them alive.

Oct 16 06 12:52 pm Link

Model

Susi

Atlanta, Georgia, US

uwantthizzzzz wrote:
uhhhhhhhhhhhh it's going to be hard being professional when i jus wanna run and jump on him!

Wait until after the shoot before jumping on him.  You don't want to break the camera.

Oct 16 06 12:52 pm Link

Photographer

eg

Miami Beach, Florida, US

Im too shy

https://img2.modelmayhem.com/051122/08/438380e9d6c0e.jpg

Oct 16 06 12:55 pm Link

Photographer

Boho Hobo

Santa Barbara, California, US

Is this really a big issue? 

Are so many photographers that hot that the model is going to pass out from sexual inpulses, swoon at the thought of bearing his babies or at least fantasize about being swept to the French Riviera (or the Tonga room at the local dive bar) followed by mad passionate animalistic love making?

Oct 16 06 01:09 pm Link

Model

Susi

Atlanta, Georgia, US

KM von Seidl wrote:
Is this really a big issue? 

Are so many photographers that hot that the model is going to pass out from sexual inpulses, swoon at the thought of bearing his babies or at least fantasize about being swept to the French Riviera (or the Tonga room at the local dive bar) followed by mad passionate animalistic love making?

Only if say Angline Jolie or Johnny Depp started shooting...and shooting tfp...then I would have some serious impulse control issues!  lol

Oct 16 06 01:27 pm Link

Model

DOne

Seattle, Washington, US

I met a really hot photographer at a shoot out....come to find out he was single...just like myself....we started dating.... and I married the wonderful man.

smile smile smile

Meela

Oct 16 06 01:35 pm Link

Photographer

Boho Hobo

Santa Barbara, California, US

uwantthizzzzz wrote:
how are girls supposed to look hot, when the photographer looks as good as they do?! ahhhh speaking from experience..... i'd stumble and stutter!

You know, some people suggest a kiss at the beginning of a date, just to get it out of the way.  Maybe before a shoot with such a HAWT 'tog, girlz should just screw them before the shoot and get all the pre-sexual tension out of the way!

Oct 16 06 01:35 pm Link

Model

DawnElizabeth

Madison, Mississippi, US

I think we've just met BCG's replacement for off the wall forum topics.

This is a ridiculous topic.

Oct 16 06 01:43 pm Link

Wardrobe Stylist

Dustin McSwane

Brooklyn, New York, US

Noah wrote:
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  ....

actually, probably the best thing to do is to mae love to his lens..
that way you can play act on your sex drive, and contribute to the images... when it's all done he'll think you are just a stellar model who "knows how to turn in on"    . . . . . .

i know he said don't take this seriously, but i agree w/ him. look at the lens, seduce the lens, and you will be regarded as very professional.

*don't seduce the photographer*

Oct 16 06 01:43 pm Link

Photographer

Caspers Creations

Kansas City, Missouri, US

Susi wrote:
Only if say Angline Jolie or Johnny Depp started shooting...and shooting tfp...then I would have some serious impulse control issues!  lol

LOL

Oct 16 06 01:47 pm Link

Model

Nemesis73

Dayton, Alabama, US

I'm actually in that situation. One of my photographers is gorgeous!! The attraction is mutual but highly respected that we're unavailable to each other ... so we flirt and the sexual tension comes out in the photos. *sighs*

Nemi

Oct 16 06 01:53 pm Link

Photographer

Christopher Hartman

Buena Park, California, US

uwantthizzzzz wrote:
how are girls supposed to look hot, when the photographer looks as good as they do?! ahhhh speaking from experience..... i'd stumble and stutter!

This now explains EVERYTHING!!

Oct 16 06 01:54 pm Link

Photographer

Christopher Hartman

Buena Park, California, US

Thuy Anh wrote:
ummm being yourself???

i've been told i'm hot, i even model, i'm also in my own port because i would like people to see who i am.  although, if i'm hit on i decline because well, i'm taken. smile

The good ones always are. sad

Oct 16 06 02:01 pm Link

Model

luv2bfitt

Merrimack, New Hampshire, US

e-string wrote:
You use the feelings you feel to make your shots even better.

...and chalk it up as a good day at work.

Oct 16 06 02:46 pm Link

Model

CrazyRussianHelicopter

Madison, Alabama, US

fashion industry inc wrote:
Im too shy

https://img2.modelmayhem.com/051122/08/438380e9d6c0e.jpg

I think you made a typo... a 3 of them in one word.  It seems like you wanted to say: "Im too hot instead...

Oct 16 06 08:21 pm Link

Photographer

ArixMedia Photography

Brentwood, Tennessee, US

Susi wrote:

Wait until after the shoot before jumping on him.  You don't want to break the camera.

rofl

Oct 16 06 11:05 pm Link

Photographer

The Don Mon

Ocala, Florida, US

oldguysrule wrote:
i have this problem alllll the time

same here get in line buddy.....
i have to use the reverse of that axe stuff....and or pepper spray and that sometimes doesnt work...lol

Oct 16 06 11:08 pm Link

Photographer

Juan Stevens

Fort Washington, Maryland, US

Seriously though. I wonder if I had this problem, would I get more or better seductive shots from models. I know some of it's due to inexperience on their part but when I say look sexy they say they don't know how. I wonder if I had that problem, would they find it easier to look more seductive.

Oct 19 06 01:36 pm Link

Photographer

500 Gigs of Desire

New York, New York, US

Dax wrote:
Damn I wish girls I shot thought I was half decent lol

They do. They're all too intimidated by your GQ looks and hot rep as an international playboy. They don't think they have a chance, especially when they see all those hot agency models chasing you on myspace.
lol.

Oct 19 06 01:39 pm Link

Photographer

lll

Seattle, Washington, US

Eric S. wrote:
They do. They're all too intimidated by your GQ looks and hot rep as an international playboy. They don't think they have a chance, especially when they see all those hot agency models chasing you on myspace.

And out of everybody, you reply to this?  LoL  I almost thought I was reading your personal monologue!  LoL

Oct 19 06 01:45 pm Link

Photographer

lll

Seattle, Washington, US

Dax wrote:
.. Damn I wish girls I shot thought I was half decent lol

Well, after you published that "tongue" related blog, I bet they just don't want to look like dead fishes in their images...  lol

Oct 19 06 01:46 pm Link

Model

Dances with Wolves

SHAWNEE ON DELAWARE, Pennsylvania, US

uwantthizzzzz wrote:

I can't. I can't.

Oct 19 06 01:46 pm Link

Model

Dances with Wolves

Nemesis73 wrote:
I'm actually in that situation. One of my photographers is gorgeous!! The attraction is mutual but highly respected that we're unavailable to each other ... so we flirt and the sexual tension comes out in the photos. *sighs*

Nemi

Why is it unavailable?

Oct 19 06 01:47 pm Link

Photographer

TBJ Imaging

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, US

I have lots of problems but this is not one of them........ Models never have to worry about having that feeling when shooting with me....lol

Oct 19 06 01:48 pm Link

Model

Nemesis73

Dayton, Alabama, US

Daniela V wrote:

Why is it unavailable?

I'm engaged. Besides I make it a point not to date Aquarian males, they drive me nuts.

N.

Oct 19 06 01:56 pm Link

Photographer

500 Gigs of Desire

New York, New York, US

lll wrote:
And out of everybody, you reply to this?

Ehhhh, I don't like the Pamela Anderson types anyway (like Dax) , I like the makeup artists with Tattoos, librarian glasses, piercings you can't see, and La Perla underwear underneath their Betsey Johnson dresses.
Like Scarlet Johannssen crossed with Lisa Loeb, but with a Kate Moss attitude and flair, artsy and spunky, but a little shy.
If they speak Italian, drinks tons of espresso and listen to This Mortail Coil and Radiohead, that's a big bonus.
LOL.

Oct 19 06 01:57 pm Link

Model

Dances with Wolves

Nemesis73 wrote:

I'm engaged. Besides I make it a point not to date Aquarian males, they drive me nuts.

N.

Not to hi-jack this thread (I'll act like I care about things like that)....but, do you find it difficult to shoot with someone that you're attracted to being engaged?

I have to know what your sign is...I'm so big on astrology- so I'm curious

-D

Oct 19 06 01:59 pm Link

Photographer

Viva Van Story

Long Branch, New Jersey, US

Introduce them to your single female photographer friends..  wink wink

Oct 19 06 02:00 pm Link

Photographer

LaMarco Photography

Somersworth, New Hampshire, US

https://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y66/stevenlamarco/mememe.jpg
they stummble and shutter with me 2,, because they think i am going to rob there hand bag.. lol

PS was going for a laugh with the pic

Oct 19 06 02:01 pm Link

Model

Brittney Harrington

Los Angeles, California, US

uwantthizzzzz wrote:

Ummmm.m.......duh! Jump him!  *oops* OGR (my shout hubby) and I are shooting!

**Hubby: i will be on best behavior! And to the OP, you are such a sweetheart!

Oct 19 06 02:02 pm Link

Photographer

Yuriy

Gillette, New Jersey, US

uwantthizzzzz wrote:

The next Axe or Tag bodyspray commercial... lol

BTW, Is this anyone we know?

Oct 19 06 02:03 pm Link

Model

Amanda Padilla

New York, New York, US

I never ran into a good looking one... LOL where r they at smile)

Oct 19 06 02:04 pm Link

Photographer

Yuriy

Gillette, New Jersey, US

Amanda Padilla wrote:
I never ran into a good looking one... LOL where r they at smile)

East Coast. Mainly the North-East

Oct 19 06 02:06 pm Link

Photographer

FetPhotos

Buffalo, New York, US

ang m wrote:
close your eyes and smile smile

Damn, she blinked again!!!

Oct 19 06 03:05 pm Link

Photographer

GC Photo Art

Miami Beach, Florida, US

It should add too the chemistry, so Just Work It!He's probably thinking the same thing about you.

Oct 19 06 03:10 pm Link

Model

Nemesis73

Dayton, Alabama, US

Daniela V wrote:

Not to hi-jack this thread (I'll act like I care about things like that)....but, do you find it difficult to shoot with someone that you're attracted to being engaged?

I have to know what your sign is...I'm so big on astrology- so I'm curious

-D

in ref to your question if I was single and shot with someone who I was attracted to who was taken I'd be quietly jealous but I'd be professional and shoot with him/her anyway.

I'm a Leo .... hardcore, my photo next to its description.

Oct 19 06 04:58 pm Link