Forums > General Industry > Fake or real, which do you prefer?

Photographer

Robert Randall

Chicago, Illinois, US

Well, and it doesn't have to be only what you're thinking?

Sep 05 06 09:53 am Link

Model

Jessalyn

Denver, Colorado, US

I prefer real scalloped potatoes to fake scalloped potatoes (from a box). That's just my personal preference though.

Sep 05 06 09:55 am Link

Photographer

Tied And Taped

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US

Real mashed potatoes tend to be better than box brand, though there is one box potatoes that is pretty good.  Damn if I can remember the brand, though!  LOL

Sep 05 06 10:09 am Link

Model

Jessalyn

Denver, Colorado, US

I prefer my fake red Prada purse to a real one. That way I can get pretty drunk and fall down on it and I won't feel bad. (it was a gift, otherwise I would not have purchased it though.)

Sep 05 06 10:11 am Link

Model

MsHeidi

Jessheim, Akershus, Norway

hehe, if we`re not talking about potetoes or Prada I wanna talk about boobs (lol)
I prefer fake (don`t bite my head off) I love fake breasts! perky and round, not bigger is better, but a DD looks good on almost anyone, if there not 4.3 and  90 pounds.
I beleive that if your not happy about your body and you have the $, do it! fix it all, but don`t over do it.
I know I will not be one of those loos skin, saggy boobs and a fat belly when I hit 40. I don`t wanna look old, and I`m willing to go under the knif if I have to!

Sep 05 06 10:19 am Link

Model

Iona Lynn

Oakland, California, US

I was thinking blood when shooting horror,
Real gotta be the real most fake looks to bright red...

Sep 05 06 10:40 am Link

Photographer

Dana Davis Photography

Oakland, California, US

Aren't we all involved with some sort of illusion here?  Besides, I think my cat liiks better in fake fur.
DD

Sep 05 06 10:58 am Link

Photographer

Dana Davis Photography

Oakland, California, US

Oops, that's "looks".  Typoetry strikes again.

Sep 05 06 10:59 am Link

Photographer

C R Photography

Pleasanton, California, US

I prefer real white people compared to fake white people like Michael Jackson big_smile

Sep 05 06 11:04 am Link

Model

MelissaLynnette LaDiva

Leawood, Kansas, US

MsHeidi wrote:
hehe, if we`re not talking about potetoes or Prada I wanna talk about boobs (lol)
I prefer fake (don`t bite my head off) I love fake breasts! perky and round, not bigger is better, but a DD looks good on almost anyone, if there not 4.3 and  90 pounds.
I beleive that if your not happy about your body and you have the $, do it! fix it all, but don`t over do it.
I know I will not be one of those loos skin, saggy boobs and a fat belly when I hit 40. I don`t wanna look old, and I`m willing to go under the knif if I have to!

A DD?  Seriously?  What about proportions?

Sep 05 06 11:05 am Link

Model

Benny

Brooklyn, New York, US

I like fake Red Bull more than real Red Bull, cause the fake one cost less and taste just like it

Sep 05 06 11:10 am Link

Photographer

Jay Edwards

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, US

I prefer real questions.

Sep 05 06 11:14 am Link

Photographer

Jay Edwards

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, US

Melissa Lynnette wrote:

A DD?  Seriously?  What about proportions?

Yes, go for the DD -- good for you!

Sep 05 06 11:15 am Link

Model

Stormy L

New York, New York, US

Real potatoes, real boobs, but when it comes to purses, shoes, and red bull and such, fake is the way to go...  it's just cheaper (especially for a broke model).  If you're speaking of people, that's a no brainer... REAL.

Sep 05 06 11:17 am Link

Photographer

Tied And Taped

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US

I also like real duct tape over the fake duct tape you buy at the dollar store.  That stuff NEVER sticks.  All the model has to do is giggle and the stuff falls off her!

Sep 05 06 11:19 am Link

Photographer

TheLoftStudios

Houston, Texas, US

MsHeidi wrote:

U're not alone.....I LOVE BIG FAKE BEWBIES!
Anywhere from DD-FF.....but I like it when they still have that natural contour to them.....not like someone just put two basketballs inside!

Sep 05 06 11:19 am Link

Model

Stormy L

New York, New York, US

Tape Her Up wrote:
I also like real duct tape over the fake duct tape you buy at the dollar store.  That stuff NEVER sticks.  All the model has to do is giggle and the stuff falls off her!

You gotta go all out for electrical tape too!

Sep 05 06 11:21 am Link

Photographer

Fotticelli

Rockville, Maryland, US

Urban Eclipse Studio wrote:

U're not alone.....I LOVE BIG FAKE BEWBIES!
Anywhere from DD-FF.....but I like it when they still have that natural contour to them.....not like someone just put two basketballs inside!

I prefer my fake hair to the real hair I used to have. I can just throw it in the washer when it gets dusty and I'm done.

Sep 05 06 11:27 am Link

Model

Jessalyn

Denver, Colorado, US

Fotticelli wrote:
I prefer my fake hair to the real hair I used to have. I can just throw it in the washer when it gets dusty and I'm done.

eeeewwwwww, lol!

Sep 05 06 11:31 am Link

Model

Brooke Brite

Manhattan, Kansas, US

I prefer the real thing. Always. smile

Model

Brooke Brite

Manhattan, Kansas, US

I prefer the real thing. Always. smile

Photographer

Lotus Photography

Berkeley, California, US

i like faking sincerity, gets the ladies like nothing else

(llortaton)

Sep 05 06 11:36 am Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Rancho Cucamonga, California, US

I really HATE to use the word 'fake'... soooooo... I prefer the 'surgically enhanced' look over 'the real thing' anyday... especially on ladies who are getting older... when gravity takes hold and starts to play an unpleasant role in breast appearance... and the job MUST be done RIGHT... under the muscle... NOT sliding a couple of grapefruits under a thin skin... that's MAJORLY F'd up.  On the small framed ladies, do NOT go any larger than a big C cup.  Taller and larger framed ladies can get away with D cups... and even double D's... depending upon their proportions... wink

Sep 05 06 11:48 am Link

Photographer

max black

New York, New York, US

ladies, keep them real!
though i love Ds i'd take real Bs over fake Ds anyday.

Sep 05 06 11:54 am Link

Photographer

max black

New York, New York, US

and i still prefer Film to Digital. though i do shoot it when i have to.

Sep 05 06 11:55 am Link

Photographer

Kevin Stenhouse

Calgary, Alberta, Canada

I prefer real country music to fake country music.

Sep 05 06 12:17 pm Link

Photographer

Carpe Imago Photography

Dousman, Wisconsin, US

I'll take real Kentucky bluegrass and rye in centerfield over that God forsaken Astroturf (or any subsequesnt generation of it) any day of the week.

Sep 05 06 12:57 pm Link

Photographer

AndrewG

Mesa, Arizona, US

max black wrote:
and i still prefer Film to Digital. though i do shoot it when i have to.

I agree... tenfold..

shot three models yesterday.. all on film.. 12 rolls.

Sep 05 06 04:10 pm Link

Photographer

SPI Glamour

Arnold, Nebraska, US

I like real.......smiles, and sparkly eyes!  As far as breasts go, if the model is happy with 'em, so am I!!  I've shot some really awesome natural ladies, and also, in one particular instance, some really magnificent augmentations!  (Cool, too, since her doctor is going to be the same guy that does my fiances!)  And, why buy 'taters' in a box?  Only takes a couple minutes to smash 'em, so no potato flakes in my kitchen!!

Sep 05 06 04:29 pm Link

Photographer

RichMiamiPhoto

Miami, Florida, US

I like real potatoes over "medically enhanced" potatoes.

I like real people over fake ones, especially the blow-up kind.

I never thought about getting Double-D's for myself, but now that you suggest it so strongly, I guess it's something I should contemplate while I go over some of my potentially fake photography of curiously real people with sensually fake poses in a seemingly real world.

(Whew!)

Tony

P.S. Just in case you were wondering...
         ...I was just kidding about the Double-D's.

Sep 05 06 04:43 pm Link

Model

Richard Piscitello

Burbank, California, US

Okay... I'll bite.

I prefer real boobs to fake.  However I totally understand why women want to make them bigger... because men notice... and why women want to have them pointing north... just like I wouldn't want my equipment pointing south.. ya feel me?

I prefer real meat to veggie burgers and tofu.

I prefer real carbs... rice, potatoes, pasta... but I can't always eat em.  Now I know how you ladies feel.  There isn't fake carbs is there?

I prefer real people to the fake plastic let's do lunch types.  I've worked around these people so I know of which I speak.. but us regular folks also do lunch... I mean we gotta eat right?

So since there is no shortage of beautiful women here... I have a question for all you ladies.

If your man could have his equipment augmented.  His skin and the rest of the package stays the same... but the inside gets replaced with an inflatable.. that let's say gives them another inch in length and some girth too.... but he has to inflate it... with a little pump hidden in the sack.  Would you be in favor?... or would it ruin the spontenaity of getting hard.  Plus being a bit bigger wouldn't change his ability to last etc.  I'm just curious... because this goes back to... Does size really matter?

Holla Back.

Richard
xoxo

Sep 05 06 04:46 pm Link

Photographer

UnoMundo

Olympia, Washington, US

dont care, you just need two with nipples !

Sep 05 06 04:57 pm Link

Photographer

Kevin Stenhouse

Calgary, Alberta, Canada

I like real cameras, not those fake ones that use film.

Sep 05 06 05:04 pm Link

Photographer

shotbytim

Baton Rouge, Louisiana, US

Boobs, tans, nails, hair, or the cream in my coffee-real beats fake.

Sep 05 06 05:10 pm Link

Photographer

Photos d OR

Montreal, Quebec, Canada

I prefer, and by far, in no particular order:

- Real champagne,

- Real boobs,

- Real presidents of the USA,

- Real acting (?),

- Real orgasms,

- Real foie gras,

- Real teeth,

- Fake wars.

Sep 05 06 05:19 pm Link

Photographer

Kevin Stenhouse

Calgary, Alberta, Canada

real faux finish

Sep 05 06 05:25 pm Link

Photographer

Mark J. Sebastian

San Francisco, California, US

Real motor oil sucks. Synthetic all the way.

Sep 05 06 05:52 pm Link

Photographer

Ought To Be Shot

Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada

Real.

Sep 05 06 05:58 pm Link

Model

Gretchen_VonWeisse

Charlotte, North Carolina, US

Mine are real....Real expensive that is!!!!!

Sep 05 06 05:59 pm Link

Photographer

Jim Duvall

Seattle, Washington, US

Iona Lynn wrote:
I was thinking blood when shooting horror,
Real gotta be the real most fake looks to bright red...

Your blood or some other mammals?

Sep 05 06 06:07 pm Link