Forums > General Industry > Fake or real, which do you prefer?

Model

Kay Blaze

Iron Mountain, Michigan, US

To all of you guys out there who think big fake boobies are better- what about when those ladies get OLD and their fake boobies don't look so hot? Or what if they leak- you know they can cause severe damage if they leak...

I DEFINITELY wish I had bigger boobs- but I'd rather not get deathly ill over it or have unsightly scars and tell tale signs that I am a fake- just so I could try to impress a guy who says that big tits are the only way...and what kind of guy are ya if all you care about is how big a woman's breasts are??

Girls, are you with me on this?

*Kay Blaze*

Sep 05 06 06:15 pm Link

Photographer

Boho Hobo

Santa Barbara, California, US

Fake.
No.  Real.
Real until it hurts, then back to fake.  Though I prefer the term not necessarily real.  Or better yet, a different reality.

So, yeah, I tend to opt for different realities that aren't fake.

Hope that makes sense.

Sep 05 06 06:23 pm Link

Photographer

MF productions

San Jose, California, US

i cant believe its the real thing

Sep 05 06 06:25 pm Link

Model

Mz Machina

Chicago, Illinois, US

Real everything... real real real...

Especially people...and butter.

Sep 05 06 06:36 pm Link

Photographer

Rich Davis

Gulf Breeze, Florida, US

Kay Blaze wrote:
To all of you guys out there who think big fake boobies are better- what about when those ladies get OLD and their fake boobies don't look so hot? Or what if they leak- you know they can cause severe damage if they leak...

I DEFINITELY wish I had bigger boobs- but I'd rather not get deathly ill over it or have unsightly scars and tell tale signs that I am a fake- just so I could try to impress a guy who says that big tits are the only way...and what kind of guy are ya if all you care about is how big a woman's breasts are??

Girls, are you with me on this?

*Kay Blaze*

Here's a guy with you.  I think they're too risky from a health point-of-view.

Sep 05 06 06:47 pm Link